Cockroach GameCube Continued

What's up boys, it's that time lets see if these roach poison gamecubes work or not.

There were many doubters and tonight we shall see the final fate of these 4 gamecubes.

If you weren't around for the earlier thread than too bad.

neat OP let us know

silver gamecube powers on and works, although the image is off centered for some reason.

Any thoughts?

Purple gamecube works flawlessly. Definitely happy with the results so far!

You can't sell poisonous game cubes dude

>Any thoughts?
You should be more grateful to how pristine those roaches kept your gamecubes

whats your plan for profit? i figure you got these cheap because gamecubes are cheap, and reselling cheap things for cheap isnt exactly the best business model. especially involving the risk of being unable to sell them

Here we have an actual problem, disc inserted but doesn't read. I imagine this isn't too much of a fix.

I just want to warn you right now about how many people are going to comeback for a refund.

They may turn on now but wait a couple weeks. No way they can sustain themselves long term with that coat of poisen residue

>buy gamecube off ebay because i'm bad with money
>pop open lid
>F-Zero GX
>tfw

>buy $50 mechanical keyboard
>don't like the keycaps
>spend $50 on high end keycaps
DAMAGED

Im so incredibly confused at what you're trying to do OP

the scary part about this one is that there's a dead roach inside it.

So i think this one is fucked which makes sense as it got the most poison since it had the roach. its noisier than the other cubes. It boots up just find but when it asks if i'd like to continue without a memory card I can't select anything. Music still plays in the background. Occasionally i'll get the error message when i enter the game. I'm very sad about this one, but can't say I'm too surprised.

did u consider removing the roach

>there's a dead roach inside it
nigga the disc probably can't read because the laser motor is hitting the roach's corpse

>the image is off centered for some reason.
That can be adjusted in the system settings.

Old thread for anyone who missed it:

This. The corrosion will catch up to them, and they might be dangerous in a couple different ways.

Did you read this? OP is a scumbag reseller who is borderline retarded.

Bumping to see how badly OP fucked up some more.

This is why I hate resellers. Not only are you artificially inflating the price and supposed demand of your stuff, you destroy tons of shit in the process because you're all retarded and don't know how to take care of it.

BUMP

OP finally killed himself with the poison.

Bump?

Post roach pls.

And I bet the roach is still alive and eating OP.

what if OP is the roach?

Why was poison necessary in the first place? It's only a cockroach.

I could understand if you opened it and found 40 spiders, but a cockroach?

THE ROACH HAS KILLED OP AND IS POSTING AS HIM TO ALLAY SUSPICION

That's ridiculous. They can barely type.

t. roach

>deleted
WE SAW THAT YOU FUCKING ROACH

Can you even kill it with poison?. Arent that bugs nuke-proof o i was memed?

They're resistant to radiation because of their simple guttyworks when compared to more complex creatures, but they're not entirely immune.

I doubt that they have much resistance to neurotoxins specifically made to target them.

You can get used Wiis that are backwards compatible with GC games right from GameStop for like $50. How much are you expecting to sell these GameCubes for?

why would he remove the roach dumbass, then its no longer a cockroach gamecube.

>cubes
NO ONE CALLED THEM THAT

>Arent that bugs nuke-proof o i was memed?
They're more resistant to radiation poisoning than humans and a lot of other animals, but hell no they're not nuke-proof.

Cockroach GameCube is my favorite Soundgarden album.

>there are retards who insist on owning a PS1 when PS2s are bc
>there are retards who insist on owning a Gamecube when Wii is bc
>there are retards who insist on owning a GBA when pre-DSi is bc

Cockroaches are known for using nonstandard abbreviations.

would you rather

>play the game on the original hardware

or

>play the game on hardware it wasnt meant to be played on that is probably emulating the game

good try retard

>play the game on the original hardware

Have fun finding a fucking CRT monitor that isn't burned out shithead.

Meanwhile I'm playing Majora's Mask in 4K on my PC because I'm not a retarded nostalgiafag.

>Meanwhile I'm playing Majora's Mask in 4K on my PC
>Majora's Mask
>in 4K
you're all kinds of retard aren't you?

>help I don't know what hyperbole is!

I'm not even the user you originally replied to, I was just shitposting. Why'd you have to take it too far.

Fun Fact: Cockroaches bluff their way through technology talk and have difficulty grasping sarcasm and satire.

None of those consoles emulated those

they can't ask for a refund if they're dead

That's some fucking Big Pharma logic.

Check the laser. My gamecube used to do this, just had to reset the laser.

Also, you're a bad person

>play the game on hardware it wasnt meant to be played on that is probably emulating the game

Those games are being played natively though because the consoles/handhelds share the same architecture as the previous generation.

i can't believe gregor samsa posts on Cred Forums

What the heck is this thread ?

>resell GameCubes for profit

They go barely for 20 bucks each

Are you telling me that user is a dumbass that doesn't know what he's talking about?

All three examples provided run the previous software natively on the hardware.

This is more astounding than anything.

Good thread. Anybody want some pizza?

this is like the punchline to that 3-panel exploitable comic about the guy at the job interview

these guys do

Jesus Christ. This guy makes me never want to buy anything used again. Who knows what could have dangerous poison on it from a retard like op

There's just something completely off about this whole turn of events.

I don't think the dude even wants the roach gone, it's like collateral damage. Dude has a thing for poison and he's gonna keep doing this. He may have planted the roach intentionally.

>barely

>We

Reminds me of the time I found a roach on my cat. Sprayed that cat good and kept it outside for a while. To be quite honest, I see the appeal. I spray her every now and then ever since.

Not this shit again.

>I spray poison on cat she hiss at penis

I'm never buying used shit again.