Do you guys realize you make every good and fun game look like a piece of trash?

do you guys realize you make every good and fun game look like a piece of trash?
you exaggerate every single problem the game has and then you talk about it for months until everyone see video games as something uninterested and depressive. You are self-destructive people and Cred Forums is the worst board of Cred Forums

I don't know what's more pathetic: the possibility that you posted in the Sonic thread by accident or you copypasting the post as a new thread

Most people are stupid and like bad things. Some people aren't stupid and resent being expected to like bad things. The stupidest people resent the people that don't like bad things.

Pathetic is you and your life of false-flagging comments.

>The stupidest people resent the people that don't like bad things.

99,9% of Cred Forums. They talk for months about autistic irrelevant issues just to destroy other's people fun

Cry some more, but do it on /r/eddit

It's banter faggot
Most of the games I hate on /vee/ I actually buy or pirate ;^)))))))

Not really, hating things is mainstream now, and liking things has become the new contrarian attitude. Cred Forums has become more positive, and this trend will continue until people are as forgiving about games as they are on reddit now

>Cred Forums has become more positive
only about Dark Souls and shovelware indies

/r9k/ or Cred Forums is the worst you lost redditor.

>Cred Forums is bad

Hi guys do I fit? xD

>It's banter faggot
>banter
I do not think it means what you think it means...

Cred Forums is shit frothing autist, deal with it.

>destroy other's people fun

Look buddy, you can enjoy The Big Bang Theory up to the point of laughing maniatically, but I can enjoy calling you a retard and mocking you for having shit taste.

>implying Cred Forums is not right 99,9% of the time

would you spent months talking about it ? even years?

what are white mexicans like, Cred Forums

Maybe people should make better games if they don't want Cred Forums to trash them and ruin any chance of other people just ignoring Cred Forums and instead having fun with a game. Stop being a stupid loser baby, OP.

Cred Forums is pure shit, its just stormfront-lite with added ebin Cred Forums memes and edgelords

>Cred Forums
Go back to your containment board

Im a white mexican AMA

Playing the ''we pretend neutral'' card even on Cred Forums

you guys are pathetic.

If it's still fun, sure why not.

Are you part Irish?

*preps bull*

I bet youre voting for drumpf

Nope

Can someone explain this "drumpf" meme? Where did it come from and what exactly does it mean? I am legitimately curious.

I hope you're happy now that the monkey in chief bombed another civil area and killed dozens of children

those grils arent mexican