youtube.com/watch?v=aaui8-cVVHQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8QsYoOJ56WU
youtu.be/jP7rKSWdiKo
youtube.com/watch?v=nIHPOhfjREk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation:_Inner_Space
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Oh fuck yeah Sandwich Minigame.

Mein Nigger

fuck yes i remember playing tonka monster trucks on my old PC.

Though Tonka construction 2 is god tier.

Ordered this in one of those Scholastic book order forms. Loved it.
There was also Danger Zone, which was more or less Jurassic Mario Party. That one was alright too. Also had Scan Command, which I played to death.

youtube.com/watch?v=y_4m0rRZ7Kk

Why do I remember this game so fondly?

Because everything was novel back then

Also here is the GOAT, lucasarts was unparalled back in the day

>building my own race track then schooling my brother on it

good times

My friends had this game. I always thought it looked super intense

YOU CAN BUILD A BUGGY
DRIVE A BIG TOW TRUCK
YOU CAN PAINT A JET SKI YELLOW LIKE A DUCK

i still have this one and played it a couple of days ago.

its harder than I thought it would be.

I loved this game so much.

I have lego island 2 instead of the 1st one.

BEST

also

Anybody remember this one hotwheels game where you raced on premade tracks? Like there was a beach level, a level where you raced around on books and a computer desk, and one where you went inside a wall. It wasn't the one posted in the thread, because it used 3d models.

this was my shit

stupid brother had friends over and someone stole this game from me, what a fucker stealing from an 8 year old.

anyways, this game not to mention all the pajama sam games and such

Obilgatory.

GOAT

I'm like 200% positive that you're talking about the one that was posted in this thread

PUT ON YOUR HARDHAT
PUT IT ON TIGHT

wait, confusing it with stunt racer
THAT was my shit

I already forgotten it, damn game stealing faggot.

Someone help me remember, there was this racing game, either Tonka or Lego, I forget, and you could build your own tracks. It's been too many years, all I remember is placing road tiles and then racing on my custom-built tracks.

Lego should make another. I hate how they abandoned all of their original characters in favor of licensed ones.

Possibly Stunt Rally?

Maybe, but when I looked up the track designer it didn't ring any bells, I think it was something else. Or I just can't remember.

It switched camera angles on different stages, like it never had the camera directly behind the car like that.

It was Tonka Raceway.

I hear the song.... This and Rock Raiders were A1

>i still have this game along with fight for bikini bottom

youtube.com/watch?v=bzwV5085Vvo

These, along with Moto Racer and pic related

Posting best track:
youtube.com/watch?v=kYXiJRzS46c

I share your pain. Still own pic related as well.

>n64 version

>tfw exploring the airport

That was a kiddie game? The track creator was fucking excellent.

That's the game I was talking about in thanks a ton

>see a steam version in a cheap bundle like a year ago
>remember all the nostalgia
>buy instantly
>it's fucking trash
>like, not even 'oh this isn't working well in dosbox' bad it's just legitimately fucking terrible

that honestly hurt

>not Jimmy Electron
dropped the ball there Nick, coulda taught kids about electrons being negative

I think I can honestly say, I have more hours in each of these games, along with pic related, and that fish game which I'm completely blanking on, than 90% of the games that I play these days

Webkinz was the shit at my elementary school. I had like 30 of em.

never played this game but the local secondhand shop used to have the N64 version running on a display all day long

I don't think anybody ever actually played it though, and it's not like that place was huge. not sure why they dedicated so much space for that.

Fish Game is Freddi Fish, you're welcome

UNDERAGE GET OUT

Did that game even have an ending? I remember there was also a jungle one, but always confused that they didn't seem to have endings when their sister games like PuttPutt and Freddi Fish had endings.

Was thinking of this other fucking a

nah mane. born in 1997.
But seriously though, lego junkbot was the shit as well. and the racers exploration one

I used to play the
>Hope dad doesn't come home drunk and beat me and my mom again
And occasionally
>Hope dad only beats us and doesnt rape mom before he fucks me
I had a sad childhood

Anybody remember a game where you played as some fucker in a blue shirt and red hat that went around collecting chex pieces that had cool car decals and at the end you built a sick car (with flames on the sides because of course) and raced some mad scientist?

I honestly don't remember anything else about that game but I know there was a short period of my childhood where it was my shit.

A LANDSLIDE HAS OCCURRED

yee boi

Thank you friend. God I loved those games. Especially the pack that had Freddie fish, spy fox, pajama Sam, and that one other game that I all I remember about it was you were on a pogostick or something like that

How is the PS1 version of this? Can't really be bothered to jump through hoops to install the PC version again.

I miss rock raiders. Has anyone played it recently? Should I try playing it, or just stay in my blissful nostalgia

Everyone is always talking about how sick Pablo is but this nigga was always my #1 draft pick

baseball and soccer was my #1

Only PC games I played as a kid was some game that came out of a captain crunch box and Twinsen. I really wish I could remember that stupid captain crunch thing, I bet it would make me laugh now.

>not maining Mad Dog

Crunchling Adventure was my shit

Friendly reminder that Clue 2 came in boxes of cereal and featured graphic, first person 3d death scenes from the view of Mr. Body.

Played the fuck out of this game

Does anyone remember a game where you operate a construction crane from the seat, and can pivot around to different scenes, where you use the crane to solve puzzles?

Stupid fucking dog let me clean the helicopter I don't give a fuck if I woke you up

These were my childhood.
Also Lego Loco and Hot Wheels Micro Racers

Motgerfucking Put-Put. All I remember is mowing grass for mad dosh, pimping put-put out with different colors and trying to be fancy for a parade.

Lego.com was the shit.

Carmen Sandiego's great chase through time. That game was my shit. Too bad it's hard to find. I would to replay it.

>Not saves the zoo
You sicken me

There was this dinosaur game where you collect Dino eggs until you have enough to defeat the T-Rex. The T-Rex then turns into a bridge. Anyone know the name?

Monsters Inc Bowling for Screams
Mr.Potato Head Activity Pack
Monopoly (One of the early Westwood versions)
Putt Putt (Saves the Zoo, Goes To The Moon)
Freddie Fish (Not sure)
Fatty Bear's Birthday Surprise

WE ARE THE TOPIARY CREATURES

>all my old schools used Mac's with the pangea game suites on them
>Bugdom
>Cro-mag
>Nanosaur 2
>Otto-matic

Computer Lab day was the shit

Nanosaur I believe

This game, along with Tonka Construction, Stunt Track Driver, Lego Island, and Lego Racers were my favorites. Fuck yeah welding together space ships and cars and shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=ciZqqdvvvhc

>was about to post pic related
>every now and again I would search around for a legit looking iso of it to no avail
>when looking for a picture I see someone posted it on archive.org

thanks for posting this thread

archive.org/details/Lego_Creator_Harry_Potter_-_Windows_95_WBENG

If you can get it to run it's still fun, but there are a few very nasty bugs in it.

WE'RE VERY PLEASED TO MEET YA'S

These kids were my fucking jam.

oh fuck yes
Best thing to come out of a cereal box

Holy shit this game was great. I remember my mom bought a bunch of Learning Company games for me and my sister. This and those living book Arthur games were my childhood.

All about Achmed Khan, fuck his shitty brother Amir.

The jumpstart games were great. I need to ask though, does anyone remember a game that had animal people and the minigames rewards were picking something out and placing it in the park? I remember one of the minigames involved construction.

You can dl this game pretty easily

Shit, you just reminded of this Clue game with a plug in magnifying glass. Could never get the thing to work on our old pc.

I think I had this. I remember one level let you push some balls into a trench.

I remember a game similar to this. It was marked for 3rd grade and featured a robot that had to navigate through a nerdy brat's castle and solve her challenges, each of which was like an educational mini game. I remember the measurements game especially was loads of fun.

fuck I used to play these at my grandmas house all the time on her old pc with dialup internet, also pic related

I played this fucking game.

I remember getting scared when the monster shows up when you strike oil or whatever.

Yeah I was like 5 don't judge me damnit.

youtube.com/watch?v=kP6EkbmOEYA

Are you me?

Fucking hell lol I remember this

I couldn't get past the fucking minotaur

Fuck me right.

I was seriously retarded as a kid.

This was the one that I played

You were 5 when Power Drill Massacre came out?

>The Volcano and Billiards level
>the attic

>ywn be the dude with the food

No I meant the stupid Tonka game

I never could beat the titans level, my uncle did it so i beated the game skiping that level with passwords

Yep, that game had time traveling robots and huge minigame variety, 10/10.

Man, Droidworks was the shit. I remember that. I was a fucking dumbass and never could get past the pitch-dark maze level, but fuck me that game was fun.

I loaded it up a few years back on a whim and wondered how I could be such a braindead retard as a kid.

youtu.be/ZL1p139XkqQ

Other childhoods need not apply.

Botley was my nigga.

The art gallery really confused me because I thought I had to actually draw the shit that was requested instead of just getting stickers.

I've actually been trying to find working copies for this and the original 4th grade. Haunted Island I think?

Also, anyone know that nutrition game where you go through the stages of life, making good eating choices? The events are swimming, marathon, and rock-climbing is something you do when you're like 100.

>Lego Island being contaminated by faggot youtube 'lets players' who ruin the atmosphere with their constant dick-sucking mouth flapping.

nah.

This was the best shit at school.

I loved this game, but it crashed like a bitch on our Windows 98

I mostly remember making disgusting pizzas like maggots and octopus and my customers hated it

Goddamnit user, I always played that shit on the school computer. The sequel was pretty good too. The shape shit had comfy music.

Sucks man. 98 was what I was playing on. No problems on my end.

I loved this one so much I got the typing game, though I didn't do so well since I wasn't smart enough to cheese it (go real slow at the first exam then win instantly).

I also got 4th grade as I mentioned but I wussed out and stopped playing because it scared the crap out of me.

That game was so scary they actually cancelled it and made a new 4th grade game.

The first two Harry Potter games, Sorcerer's Stone and Chamber of Secrets were GOAT.

For some reason my computer was garbage at tracing the spells, I think due to an oversensitive mouse. I only passed by getting like 13% of the right spells.

Also, best feeling was getting as high as possible in Hogwarts with maxed out health, jumping to the ground floor, then chugging health potions as you climbed up and did it again.

>maxis

please stop, you're giving me flashbacks of spore.

Apparently I'm even more retarded than I thought.

I was thinking of Hades' Challenge, not this game

PAPA TOLD MAMA, AND LAURA TOLD NICK
YOU CAN BUILD A MOUNTAIN IF YOU DO IT BRICK BY BRICK

Thread music:

youtube.com/watch?v=91t9y0fflQU

You're fucking lying to yourself if this one didn't spook you.

this game actually had a sick soundtrack for random windows 98 PC kids games
youtube.com/watch?v=IB6cJbs3lm8

Anyone remember the game about helping superheros buy things to fix natural disasters but you had to stay under budget?

youtube.com/watch?v=vbSG1Xn1Yi8

Mighty Math Calculating Crew?

yo that game was decent

Literally came with my windows 95, still play it to this day. Fucking amazing fighting engine. Simple, but so fun.

Let's be honest, there was some weird shit in that game
But how the fuck did they not know to free the brickster and then stop him with pizza

Yes, that's the one. Good times.

Because they are faggot retarded millenial nigger-bitch cucks who never played a game that actually required you to think and connect two very simple ideas together, and instead expect to have their hand held through absolutely everything because thinking for them is hard and they don't like forming neuron pathways, making them a more intelligent human being, because that might mean they would stop screaming like faggots and raking in free youtube cash from the dumbass pre-teens that watch their ad-ridden shitter videos?

youtube.com/watch?v=rTfa-9aCTYg

I was playing Wayforward's best game.

>who never played a game that actually required you to think and connect two very simple ideas together, and instead expect to have their hand held through absolutely everything
pls no bully the Best Gamers
youtube.com/watch?v=aaui8-cVVHQ

Oh man the memories on this game

Jumpstart 3rd Grade: Mystery Mountain. It's still fun to play through for a bit but it gets horribly repetitive.

Holy fuck the nostalgia is real right now

I think this was the first truly bad game I played as a kid. I just didn't realize it

Fug, this brings back to middle school computer lab, that and pic related were the best

Taught me more about math in second grade than school did

>They literally stopped producing this game because it scared the shit out of kids
I dunno what the people who made it were smoking, to fourth graders that game might as well have been SAW.

My dad brought this home one night for me

Many people forget there was even a fantasy version of total annihilation but my god this game was good

I loved it but it still scared me shitless.

The best.

YOU TWO SENT ME BACK

I used to play those games all the time in elementary school. I feel old now even though I don't turn 20 until next year.

Dis game tho

>free AOL trial inside

Here is the true nostalgia

I remember playing this when I was 9, and all I remember were two things: Santiago or whatever his name was looked like an older version of Carlos, and the two girls were cute. Sort of like proto-waifus.

I would just put dynamite everywhere and blow shit up.

Also, crashing helicopters into buildings.

>All these posts
>Not a single mention of Treasure Mathstorm

You people sicken me

There was a game I used to play where you were a caveman who had to jump over boulders and shit to get to the end of the level to get to the next level. It was 3d and came with like four games. Anyone able to help me out?

youtube.com/watch?v=8QsYoOJ56WU

my lil bro would play the fuck out of this game

It's on Steam

why the fuck aren't these kids at their bus stop

youtu.be/jP7rKSWdiKo

patrician taste coming through

there wasnt really any story to it, they were just "oh hey look at all these cool things at these different places" and you'd play little minigames and stuff. Farm one was GOAT

also i played the shit outta that too

I still have the physical copy in the CD rack in my desk
I loved the intro theme and the cutscene
I would never skip it

>tfw dad was into computer gaming

I played road rash and like the first or second mechwarrior games and sim city 2000 a fuck load when i was like 9

Loved the Tonka games

Tonka construction, Construction 2, Racing and Garage.

>That hidden Tonka movie that was in Construction 2

>cousins always brought over a fucking binder of PS1 games and we played all summer

Reign of Steel, Battle Tanx, Tomba, Ape Escape, and all kinds of shit on N64, pic related especially

That was the life alright, then we all grew up and I never see them now ;_;

>The addic

oh shit I still have that, thanks scholastic book club

played the shit out of this

>make 30 minutes of pure kino
>game crashes
>i didnt save
JUST

Alright, got a deep cut for y'all

does anyone remember a game that was set in some kind of jungle. I think the goal was to make it to a volcano. Man all I have is super vague memories. I think there was some aztec or zulu shit going on in that game. I wish I could remember more. I know it was from that era of freddy the fish and pajama sam, but that's about it. I'll literally pay someone if they can find the name.

Nvm found it
>Dinosaur Adventure 3D

youtube.com/watch?v=nIHPOhfjREk

I remember the badass intro, and the Dino kaka thing

>so much homework, forgotton like tears in the rain

Aw shit it's Carnivores.

It's a completely different game IIRC

OH LOOK WHAT CLEVER CHILDREN

SEE THEM STUDY, WATCH THEM LEARN

I forgot the name, but I know the studio who did It. Look up Webfoot Games.

> Zoombinis (0 matches)

Cred Forums, I'm disappointed.

still playing it

hey guys

hi me

This was the best when the WoW queue was long

Fuck.

Anyone remember Inner Space?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation:_Inner_Space

Where you went into your PC and had to recover the files and icons and shit?

Vaguely reminds me of Cluefinders 5th Grade.