He buys games physically

>he buys games physically

>that guy who pre-orders the $200 special edition version of the game just for the figure

I have trust issues with digital. I like the feel of having a disk/CD that I can have responsibility for.

>he buys games

I can tell this thread is gonna be GREAT

Buying physical games give me an illusion of ownership, and distracts me from the fact that what I'm actually buying is just a temporary license to operate software which can be revoked at any time.

Also I like collecting artbooks.

>Able to let friends borrow game
>Able to sell/trade when done with game
>Better deals

If you're only buying digital to not have to switch disks you need to get off your ass more

>he plays games

I got a fuckton of physical PS3 games for $5 apiece recently. Some of them still go for $50 on the PSN store.

Why would I ever not buy physical?

Because there is nothing more truly beautiful than the tangible.

>he buys games mentally

>he buys games theoretically

I buy what the fuck I want bitch. What are you gonna do about it?

The only difference between physical and digital games is where the license is stored

I'd have to get a dvd/bluray drive for that.
Everything is on download anyway, and with current download speeds it's faster than finding your disc, wait for the computer to load it up and transfer the data off of it.

Kind of weird how the conveniences of digital vs physical have reversed in a decade.

lol

free kodak

>he buys games telepatahically

Post the teeth girl

>They still sell games physically
>It just downloads DRM platform onto your computer and "unlocks" the game as owned and proceeds the download when it could have downloaded it directly off the internet.

Yeah, because I can't just disconnect my console from the internet.

Enjoy renting your games from steam like a good little goy.

>games

who is this semen demon

Games are fucking huge now. They don't produce HDD's big enough for the amount of games I usually have by the end of a console generation. At least you cut down on that somewhat by using physical discs

I did this for Ace Attorney 5, and I do not regret it. Is there something wrong with doing this?

Preordered Rez Infinite bitch, fucking cry about it.

See
I literally just bought 4 physical games on amazon for around 50 bucks which would've cost twice as much if i just downloaded them. Also normal people have friends who like to borrow/trade/sell/buy games

>theres people on Cred Forums who never played a console with cartridges

you might as well kill yourselves

The teeth girl.

>he plays

the 3ds

why does kino have such a short skirt?

>millenials don't understand how easily data can be lost compared to having a disc/cartridge

This generation was a mistake.

My point was buying a physical copy on PC is pointless.

>being a socially crippled shutin

No wonder PC has such a cancerous userbase and Steam is so popular.

>op sucks dick manually

It's sad isn't it? A lot of the underage shits saying "hurr physical games are just a license that can be taken away" don't even seem to be aware that there were consoles that existed before the internet.

I'd love to see them try to take away my hundreds of snes,genesis,dreamcast, N64, ps1 and ps2 games.

>He buys games metaphysically
I prefer my games in physical form, rather than digital.

what is the context of this image?