Tomboy/Musclegirl/FemOrc thread #2

Post vidya musclegirls.

Its all fun and games until one faggot posts traps

Can't stop the hustle of the muscle.

Don't worry, he'll choke on a dick.
Meanwhile, we will suffocate betwixt the thighs of our goddesses.

Lets keep this train a chuggin'

Abs, even just a little, are never bad

Source me up, man.

Sadly I have none.

Show me the Yuugi

My waifu is seldom drawn with them anymore, even officially, but she looks pretty good with them.

Official art

I have a need for green, user.

Let's take a moment to remember the brave user in the last thread who delivered and was not a faggot

o7

If you're serious for the source I'm a different user but it's modded skyrim. So what I'm saying is you can create your own orc waifu like that if you have skyrim on a pc.

>skyrim muscle girls
please don't do this to me

I actually developed a fetish for muscular girls and barbarians because of Skyrim.

don't normally like muscular girls but cute pic. probably because her shoulders and neck / face / bust are still feminine

For once, you make a good argument, Todd. I'll have to delete stuff to make it run well, though. Are there good Orc nude mods?

Bodyslide and UUNP is all you need. Maybe a muscle map of some sort and a texture. There's a shitload out there...you have to mix and match a lot of shit if you want the perfect Orc waifu.

Muscles are like a nice sauce on a steak. Too much can ruin it for a true conniseur, but a nice smattering in the right places can bring out the best of both worlds. It's why I love Makoto.

Sounds like I've got a lot of labwork to do.

Let's frankenstien the shit out of this, I'm ready.

>gay

Also official art

It sounds like a lot when talking about it but once you start doing it, it's easy.

Sorry user. Here, have a pic of one my old Skyrim characters.

The bodies are nice, but there's something more Klingon than Orc about the faces in that whole set.
I think it may be the nose-bridge ridges.
I am not complaining, mind you.

Take your own advice senpai.

That's because Klingons are space orcs, just like Vulcans are space elves.

Klingon women are the perfect specimens

What's the matter? Can't stand the sight of a strong vidya woman?

Oi, u sure uz an orc? Got skin smooder tha'n a pig skin tark! Ratbag like em bumpy an coarse!

Eh, more Space-Mongolians/Vikings, but I get you.

>that one episode of DS9 where Quark accidentally kills some big-name leader of a Klingon house and gets involved in a bunch of political bullshit
>his woman comes and makes him claim her so that she could divorce him and retain leadership of the house
>she takes a liking to him despite him being a sniveling little Ferengi, and after the divorce she fucks him so hard he breaks every bone in his tiny body

There are tons of people who fetishize the part of the body that makes the most contact with the filthy ground

But if a chick has a little muscle on her then she's unattractive