Alright so after what we've seen is it still up to hype? Or is it Xenoverse 1 DLC?

Alright so after what we've seen is it still up to hype? Or is it Xenoverse 1 DLC?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VZEFs_A0l7U
youtube.com/watch?v=PcxlcZRSymM
youtube.com/watch?v=JJQD4UXWp8U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's following the same formula as every other DBZ game.
First game is Concept Complete
Second game is Mechanics Complete
Third game is Content Complete.

I'm looking forward to the gameplay changes and the better netcode. The seemingly small roster doesn't bother me since Xenoverse 1 already basically got everyone important. I'm expecting Chaotzu to round out the Earth fighters, and I'm crossing my fingers for Gero if only for his eye-beams super. Everything else is gravy.

Its what I expected from a "2" DBZ game the third will be god tier

It'll be a good game. As the based Anons who have dicks as solid as BLACK's ego, the 2nd game in DBZ vidya series tend to be better than the first game as far as mechanics are concerned. That's the case with XV2 since the hit detection's been fixed, and the gameplay seems polished.

If XV3 does go 100% DBO, hopefully they'll show off the true final battle between Goku and Vegeta. I'd love to see them zip around in space and causing supernovas like an Asura's Wrath cutscene.

>I'm crossing my fingers for Gero if only for his eye-beams super
Pretty sure Cooler has eye beams in his demo movelist, so might not need Gerobot for that.

Nah, I'm talking specifically about the eyebeams he used to destroy the city. The 360 spin. There were a few normal eyebeams in XV1, but I really want that particular one.

It'd be odd if Gero wasn't included considering all of his clothes are already available. Though, that may be why they are. Because they'd rather give you the pieces to make them yourself imperfectly than try to make a moveset for him.

It will be another two years until we get Xenoverse 3. I'd rather spend the next two years playing XV2 than playing any more XV1.

This fucking game. It was so oddly designed, but strangely satisfying playing it as a kid.

its a gud game

Its both.

That was the best. Best mechanics fast as fuck each character have unique powers etc. Cant believe developers with better technology cant create a game as fluent and fast animated than back them. Is like we going back instead of going forward.

Calling it DLC or an expansion is stupid fucking memeing. It's a proper sequel. it's a somewhat disappointing proper sequel, but a sequel nonetheless.

Has anyone else had all their zeni disappear in Dokkan after the latest patch?

Literally all 9,000,000 of it vanished when I sold some hercule statues.

I haven't played it in in more than 10 years. Per what you said, I suppose it holds up.

WHERE IS TAINO

You have to gather the Dragon Balls and wish for her.

Hopefully gone for good like the meme majin he is.

>he

ZAMASU WHEN??

Lost on another galaxy, now stop asking

Fuck off to Cred Forums.
No but seriously Zamasu a shit and the less of Super in XV, the better.

So the tournament DLC (which is mostly Hit and SSB KK x10) would be fine?

Given how DLC worked in XV1, I don't care about it either way.

I'm concerned my PC is gonna be too shit to play this one. The graphics look really nice in it, so I REALLY hope it's optimized well. I can play xenoverse 1 at 60 fps but it's still stressful since I play on a laptop with a 745m. Hyped as hell though, my most anticipated game of the year so far.

Keep your shitty opinions to yourself, thanks.

I pray that I'm capable of playing XV2 honestly, I wish they showed the specs of the PC version though

Same.

>Likes super
>Calls other people's opinions shitty

I really doubt it'll be more resource intensive than xv1

>no Black
Into the trash

Black is a pre-order bonus

You will also be able to purchase him at a later date if you didn't pre-order.

He's just free if you pre-order.

>wanting Super

>Faggot from Super
>Mattering

Can Toei please just retcon Super and make Xenoverse canon? Just imagine the possibilities if they made a Dragon Ball anime like Multiverse.

We could have actually decent slice of life in Time Patrol Highschool

i haven't followed a single fucking thing about it, except that saiyan created characters get ssj3 as a skill.

what else is there?

i cant stop watching the cell and turles video, getting a diamond hard erection at the vanishing. so many parts where theyre both vanishing trying to land blows makes it feel like the show. i want to see goku and perfect cell fight in xv2.
youtube.com/watch?v=VZEFs_A0l7U
makes me sad that the video we get of majin vegeta, the dude deoesnt seem to know how to play.

youtube.com/watch?v=PcxlcZRSymM

A lot less than what we wanted regarding CaCs. But there seems to be some decent improvements, there's beards and more parts for customization, and the new story sounds interesting.

Still:
>SS1-2 hair doesn't spike
>Almost guaranteed no Saiyan tails
>No colorable main cast clothes
>Clothes still have stats (they said they're doing something so the stats don't suck, but we don't know what)

You mean animate DBO's timeline right

No, DBO is shit too. But not all it's elements are shit.

Yeah it's gonna be fun, fuck the naysayers
Get the Deluxe edition though

there is literally nothing wrong with DBO's timeline, I'm not even talking about the game missions

>Can't select CaC as a computer player, meaning no playing against your CaC normally and no making teams of your CaC's

>2:42
i love how he punches him, and stops briefly and then kicks his shit in. it was like "how did that feel? here is more bitch." this looks so fucking good compared to the first one mayn

It would still be terrible. What makes DBSuper terrible isn't the storylines--it's the art and animation. That wouldn't change just because they decided to change the plotline.

>What makes DBSuper terrible isn't the storylines

It IS the storylines. And the character writing, and art and animation. Also no good music.

When's the Beta? I'm googling, but all I'm getting are articles from August that aren't telling me anything.

>ssj hair still didn't spike up except ssj3
This game has overall better mechanic than XV1 but still lack attention to the detail. Still yet need help from mods

Oct 8 to Oct 10 for CB
Oct 14 to Oct 16 for OB

Saiyanisland has a lot of info

okay thanks.

>SS1-2 hair doesn't spike
someone show me. im gonna be pissed

We already suspected it, but the latest trailer confirmed it. There's a saiyan CaC with short flat hair, doesn't spike when transformed.

>SSB Goku and Vegeta will be seperate characters

Literally why? SSG makes sense since it's a non standard power up, but SSB is well, Blue Super Saiyan.

The latest trailer shows the generic female saiyan character we've seen up to this point in either SSJ or SSJ2 and her hair looks identical to her normal state aside from color.

Maybe they're leaving them separate because of all the character slots they may need for variants, Base Goku and Vegeta already had a lot.

I hope SSG and SSB aren't separate slots though,

>Clothes still have stats (they said they're doing something so the stats don't suck, but we don't know what)
They probably ugradeable now? I dunno but i think its the most plausible way

youtube.com/watch?v=JJQD4UXWp8U

Around 2:30.

It was obvious from the moment they showed their default protagonist having spiky hair again. Anyone who didn't see it coming was a fool.

Everyone saw it coming, but we only got real confirmation now.

There were plenty of people thinking it was just a coincidence, or that they gave him spiky hair to hide the fact that hair does spike, because they didn't want to reveal everything new right away.

Shit like that.

Do we have freezy pop transformations?

>There were plenty of people thinking it was just a coincidence

What people were saying is that it wasn't confirmed, because the MC having spiky hair prevented us from knowing for sure. Which is correct.

People were constantly saying "no spiky hair" like it was confirmed. It was likely, but not confirmed.

Golden Fridges.

>during the open beta theres going to be a world tournament
how more hype can you get players holding a fucking world tournament a couple weeks before your game comes out

>Saiyan hair still won't get spiky when you Super Saiyan it up
Oh come on, there's no way that wasn't the most requested thing to be added in the sequel

But still no form 1,2,3,4, deals? I mean, you could sort of do it in Xenoverse with custom sets and having a different set/combination of bio armor parts for each set, but you couldn't change your head, height, or physique which kind of killed it.

I also hated how Freeza's finger beam move had different animations for if you did it on the ground or in the air. With the ground(which you spend near zero time on)animation being the cool one.

Well, the way I figure they were probably fixated on getting the base game they planned out released and will only worry about the newer feedback for the patches.

Nope. I mean if you wanna get anal, only Frieza had those forms because they were a means to control his own powerlevel, whereas Golden was his only BOOST form.

That said, Fridge species anatomy doesn't really make sense.

Cooler had them too.

we have gold mode, but no alternate forms.

I would have honestly preferred a 100% buff form rather than a golden recolor.

I JUST WANT BUDOKAI 4 WHY THE FUCKING HAS IT NOT HAPPENED IN ALL OF THIS TIME BETWEEN ALL OF THESE SHIT GAMES?

XV was great but this looks like less interesting content than the GT dlcs th and no I don't mean that as some stupid b-b-buht mah super vs GT SHIT, I just mean that the GT packs look like they added more content than faux movie scenarios

I think you're incorrect there

i think you're fucking high. im getting a huge hardon for the mechanic polishing that they did. i'll wait for xenoverse 3 to be the best dragon ball game ever made.

As far as we know he only had his 4th form. Cooler isn't canon anyway, sadly.

neither are the other movie villains but were seeing them in xenoverse

They couldn't be assed to make any of frieza's good forms, they won't bother with Cooler's.

Every form of cooler is in Xenoverse though

Not as a transformation.

>budokai 2
>mechanics complete
??????????

Literally not buying because of this. Dimps can fuck off. Good job putting in some modicum of effort to make a 2nd iteration (which still uses 80% of the assets from the first Xenoverse) but not bothering to put in fucking super saiyan hair spikes.

Lazy cunts want to sell "Super" stuff as DLC too.

This game is everything wrong with modern gaming, honestly. Haven't been this mad in a while, can't help frowning as I type this goddamned post.

nice

I hope it doesn't require you to make a character again, it's just cringed.

when the fuck is super getting dubbed

come on dude, you're playing dragon ball. gotta open yourself up to the cringe. who cares.

Pretty much feels at this rate just a major DLC/expansion type deal. Which isn't BAD, but, me'h. I'm eager as I get to play Future Gohan at last. Favorite character.

>Literally the only feature that made a DB fighting game worth a damn in 2015
>"cringe"

Yeah because yearly rehashes of the same shit we had before was working out so great.

have you seen the cell vs turles video?

I hope Xeno Trunks gets SSJ3 like he did in DB heroes, he probably has the best trunks design of all

>I have a superiority complex over what language people prefer to watch their japanese cartoons in
>even though I don't actually speak japanese

I can see their parachutes and mondo cool were 20 years ago, it's time to grow up, faggot

Not until they finish Kai which might actually happen now that they teamed up with crunchiroll

>DBO is shit too
It suffers from not having a real set of characters to show off the action in depth but DBO is not shit. It did a lot of lore building and the only bad thing about it was its disappointing introduction and fleshing out of the majin race who suffer in games like Xenoverse even for that today.

I don't know why you think Crunchyroll has anything to do with Kai. What is your logic there?

The Buu saga dub has been done a long ass time ago. A few voice actors have mentioned working on it like a year or 2 ago. Most likely Funimation made a special deal with Toonami to premiere the Buu Saga dub after the Cell Saga finishes up on there.

still disappointed about no colorable saiyan armor

>Hair doesn't change when you go super saiyan
>the transformations for the other races are fucking L A M E
>Still can't color all the clothing options
>STILL using the shitty preset system for existing characters, instead of the P E R F E CT system they had in the raging blast games
>Online will probably still be laggy as fuck
I want to be hype, but they've really just gone downhill. This is unacceptable.

those seem such minor things when they're fixing the horrible fucking combat from the first one. its like you didnt play xenoverse besides making a waifu and jerking off over it.

off the top of my head
>forward dash speed dramatically increased
>stamina break for guaranteed combos into ultimates depending on chara
>homing dash and reverse homing dash if you're lazy, reverse homing can evade beams
>can teleport out of juggle combos
>OTG combo window is adjusted/made longer
>step vanish reworked
>according to a player, XV2 basics have larger hitboxes, slightly because you move more towards to the opponent while doing a basic move
>guard cancel still in
>awakening slot, so you can go super saiyan while having 2 ultimates
>super saiyan reworked

Super literally wasn't even airing at the time when the game was already 50% through development. We're only getting Black as a bonus because he's still borrowing Goku's assets. You can't call them lazy cunts for being unable to predict the future.

I don't even have any female characters in the game.
And if you noticed, I was also talking about the presets for the real characters being shit like in the first game.
Can't really form an opinion on if the gameplay was fixed or not until they have a beta or a playable demo, so of course I'm not going to talk about it. You people are fucking unreal.