This is Tracer

This is Tracer.

Hard carry but you can't pull anybody on it because150hp invalidates any argument you can make against her being OP.

Fuck Tracer.

What?

Here, calm down and have another Tracer.

Back together.

more tracer please

Love Tracer but I think she looks kinda weird without the goggles.

I hate playing against Tracer.

She needs a nerf to her blink, since it's literally cheating. She's the only character in the game who can get into a group of enemies, plant her ult, kill a bunch of people, and get out before you even realise she's there. At higher levels in comp you realise just how utterly broken her kit actually is. But like I said:
>150hp

She's definitely broken but how can you argue?

And I'm never going down at the hands of the likes of you because I'm so much better?

Look who it is again, ID Heaven. I'm fed up with your shit faggot. The other day when you called me a newfag, yeah, haven't forgotten about that yet. Fuck you I've been on here for months and probably get on here more than you anyways. Don't you know that you make yourself look like a newfag when you call others newfag? Just because you learned how to hack your name and change it to "Heaven" does not give you the right to disrespect anyone at any time.

It really seems like if you're even slightly good with how she works you can absolutely destroy people. She has counters, but killing her isn't even that big of a deal, she gets back to the fight faster then anyone.

The way her guns have just enough ammo and just enough spread to just nearly vaporize a 200hp character while she darts around with ALMOST infinite blink ability if you use it right. Then oooh hot damn someone needs to shoot her ONC- oh she re-winded herself back to full hp... again..

ON TOP OF ALL THAT SHE'S FUCKING TINY STOP MOVING YOU SKINNY BITCH.

Her being super squishy is the only thing making her not insanely OP, personally I think she needs a tweak to her damage or ammo capacity.

After all this time, I still think Tracer looks like an androgynous, twinky fag boy.

Paladins

She needs a nerf to her blink. Give her an extra 50hp and cool her blink off slightly, that's all she needs. Her damage is fine because it's essentially just burst damage, it's her blink CD which is the major issue. She can teleport in and around people far to often and it makes her almost invincible.

>UK
>no hijab
>short hair
>takes on the role of a man and fights on the battlefield

Post more cute Tracer.
Not for sexual.

Literally the best character in the game when it comes to KotH.

That would be Lucio

most punchable face in the game

That's not Winston

I like Tracer!

Posting best Tracer.

>>She needs a nerf to her blink, since it's literally cheating. She's the only character in the game who can get into a group of enemies, plant her ult, kill a bunch of people, and get out before you even realise she's there. At higher levels in comp you realise just how utterly broken her kit actually is. But like I said:

lol

this only works combined with graviton surge, but so many other ults are good with it. try to get multi kills with it in comp, it isn't gonna happen unless you're playing against complete morons.

>"my mom makes me wear a chastity thong over my zero suit"

Hi Tracer