Popular games with PC ports barely anyone knows about

popular games with PC ports barely anyone knows about

bloodborne

I think a lot of people know about Silent Hill 3's PC port now, because it's the best way to play the game in 2016.

I knew about that port. That was the only reason I played Silent Hill 3.

Why doesn't Konami spruce up its old PC ports and release them on Steam? They're sitting on a bunch of games they could still be making money off of, and people would have easier access to some of these games without having to pirate and then mod the games.

aladdin for DOS

MGS1, funny considering sony fans always considered it their franchise. Then 2 was on Xbox, 1 got remade on gc, msx were sort of remade on nes. Really wasn't until 3 and 4 would it really be a ps franchise.

Also while people know, it's still interesting that halo 1and 2 are on pc.

Not my pic, but I got this. Its hard to come by even on ebay. Worth about $50ish last time i checked about a year ago

Daaaaaaaaamnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

what is this and why do i want to play it

It feels like an almost nostalgic want to play but Ive never fucking played the game

I think i may have wanted it as a kid or someshit who knows

What even the point of that shit, it just collects dust, I just throw all that rubbish away, unless you are some next level collector

Pretty sure the PC verions of these games, specially SH, are popular and known as fuck.

>xbox 360
>as a kid

Time to kill myself.

It's a great game. Play it.

Neither of them are sold digitally, so they're probably not that well known.

Mention Silent Hill HD Collection and you'll get 20 posts about you being a retards and one guy posting the PC ports guide.

>Neither of them are sold digitally
These are somewhat old games, we all went to our game shops and got them. This thread smells of pure underage.

how new are you?

Silent Hill 3 on PC is considered the definitive version. No contest.

MGS and MGS2

RE 1-2-3

Totally worth playing

>A game needs to be sold digitally or I cant buy it
Spotted the underage faggot.

Hey I'm gonna blow your minds. Ready?

Cred Forums is not representative of the larger gaming public.

If I'm not mistaken the PC port wasn't very good

Yeah except not

I thought you couldn't have guns pointed directly at the camera for stuff like this in the US? Or is it only for things like movie posters?

Mega Man X4

Sega's full of "That was on PC?" games

The gears ultimate edition for PC is almost as unknown as this. It was announced at E3 without a release date and then it was never talked about again, and then 5 months or so after it came out on xbone they released on PC out of the blue, they didn't even release date for it, it just came out all of a sudden. Most people probably thought that shit got canceled.

I'm... pretty sure that's not what I said.

enlighten us then, which is the definitive SH3 version. Or are you just going to say "nu-uh"

Who gives a shit about facebook normies? For all they care Elder Scrolls started at Skyrim.

>...
You need to leave.

they didn't even announce a release date for it, it just came out all of a sudden*

WHOA I need this

All of the PS1 FF had shitty ports with weird control schemes.
You couldn't even quit the game without doing alt+f4.

This was my first encounter with Sonic as a child. Shit was aight.

Metal Gear Solid
Final Fantasy VII
Final Fantasy VIII
Resident Evil 1
Twisted Metal 1
Tomb Raider 1

Im starting to notice a pattern...

And for all you care morrowind was good.

>he doesn't quit all his games with alt+f4
what the fuck

>tfw pc games don't come in big boxes anymore

>All of the PS1 FF
only 7 and 8 i believe
I II IV V VI IX Tactics didn't

Halo 2. Like I've talked to some people and they knew Halo CE was on PC but never realize 2 was eventually ported.

I remember having a lot of fun with this on PC but I feel like everyone has played the Xbox version

I can't find a place to purchase a digital version.
So it's either physical or piracy?

RATE-H8-masturB8

I had the ports of Ecco the Dolphin and Comix Zone on my PC as well as a kid.

>2 copies of Oni

already had one and came across the other one at a flea market for $5

Psi ops

It also didn't help that the original PC release had GFWL DRM.

I also heard some guy at Epic Games got mad when people cracked the GFWL DRM and went on a rant on PC Gamers and Pirates

I literally just finished my first playthrough of Silent Hill 3 on PCSX2. I didn't know there was a PC port. Oh well.

Guilty Gear

OH FUCK
YES

At this point whenever i plan on emulating a game I just check if a PC version is available first