Trails of Cold Steel 2

Do I get to bully Duvalie?

She was funny in her introduction.

Also is McBurn a rejected character from another game or something?

Other urls found in this thread:

sonicmega.tumblr.com/tagged/voiceover
youtube.com/watch?v=R1tI_idiwnQ&index=10&list=PLzFTGYa_evXg9ZudTxcGNs2m5X4O9nj66
mega.nz/#!s1ImWYCK!uiIQVOQcypoCLBqF9Gi5gMzCDeaDrGj4dqgDLK_M_Zg
mega.nz/#!MkJXTTia!V0jsddSQCbmOO77VB69D2qCJ3yFT5SGwBR5keSADNHw
mega.nz/#!kh5k2ThZ!8V-bjIc1CvELb3KyGn36UUKbTKkIlbSp0GMtt5LAy34
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

With a game called Cold Steel, why are you surprised it features a supreme edgelord called McBurn?

do not bully the swift

Yes.

>Getting bulled in two games.

His design screams, "we don't know how the strongest enforcer looks".

Mc Burn is future Rean, that's why he is so edy.

Also yeah, bully the idiot knight.

Rean's VA was doing some recording of unvoiced lines if you sent him a screencap of it. He might still do them if you send him some

sonicmega.tumblr.com/tagged/voiceover

I love how he did Emma's boob line, it was perfect.

Alisa and Laura need to be less shy about Rean and baths. I can understand Alisa getting pissy since she's the tsundere, but Laura needs to calm down a bit.

>yfw you're gonna plat CS2 before XSEED gets the DLC out

Indeed. The worse he'll ever do is headpat them.

Laura wants to marry before doing things like that, please understand.

It's for the best. Laura's dress is cool, but not worth it.

McBurn is Rean from the future and he's come back to kill his past self.

She already intruded two times. At that point, be a bit more forgiving of mistakes.

This seems like the best place to ask. Should I play The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky before playing Trails of Cold Steel?

Just finished CS2

Not enough ouroboros love

Yes. Trails of Cold Steel has improved game play, which means that Trails in the Sky will feel much less enjoyable.

Mishy a shit.

Yeah, if you didnt you wouldnt get alot of name drops or references

Yeah. It helps. Also has Cold Steel a faster paced battle system then Sky. So it can be harder going backwards if you play CS first.

Yea, since CS will have some references sprinkled in. If the world was a perfect place we'd tell you to do Sky, then Crossbell, and then Cold Steel, but the best you can do right now is to beat Sky FC/SC, then jump to CS1/2, then wait for Sky 3rd to localize in 2017, and then pray for crossbell by 2018 at the earliest.

Protip: To speed things up in Trails in the Sky (because there's a shitton of walking and attack animations you might wish you could skip), play the PSP version using the PPSSPP emulator and its sweet sweet speed up function, or use Cheat Engine with the PC version

>take slow and easy going game that lets you bask in the atmosphere and really soak it up, to the point where even the battle music is laid-back and smooth
>speed it up

Are you surprised? I bet half of Cred Forums suffers from ADHD

Always comes to my head when I think of McBurn.

Blame Second Chapter for introducing so many Enforcers, they can't keep introducing new characters if their only purpose is to job though they made out like bandit sin Ao

To be fair, speedhacks don't speed up sound effects or music. Turbo does but you'd have to be retarded to emulate a port of a PC game.

>9/100 cancelled arts
god why must this plat be so retarded?

It was easier in CS1 due to that tank boss you can cancel all day to rackup count

Why no Fie?

Wasn't drunk enough to imagine her yet.

Oh wait this was Celdic. Also the Laura chick isn't very smart.

Why is such a cutie patootie working for Ouroboros?

She works for Arianrhod, not Ouroboros.

Why is such a cutie like Arianrhod working for Ouroboros?

muh arianrhod

Just started the game.
Can you hook up with Elise?

Reminder that the Berserk ReanMachine with second form gale can annihilate Loyd and co

>Gets jobbed
>I-I was just holding back
top jej

anyone know the song that plays when you enter the shrines to get ore?

But what if they were holding back?!

What is the "Cold Steel" trails that the title refers to? I thought at first it might mean the railways but at the end of the day the trains don't play that huge a role in the story, unlike the airships in Trails in the Sky.

It refers to the railways because they're what Osborne is known for and CS is about setting him up as the primary antagonist of the series. Also the cold steel of a katana being unsheathed

Trails in the Sky doesn't refer to airships anyway

I assumed it meant Rean's katanah but his S-craft sets the sword on fire so yeah.

Eh why does he have to be the antagonist.

Why can't he, Rean and edgeburn just team up and start conquering shit,

Because being complacent with mass murderings of your countrymen for the sake of starting wars with innocent nations for personal gain isn't typically something a non-antagonist does

It refers to Reans Katana and second form gale which is totally a skill that uses the sword and not the headbutt

>when best boy is right there
No.

Because he's about to start some kind of World War One, and the Erebonian Empire with Osborne leading it has been an antagonist for the previous two installments.

Shoulda Impeded more in Valimar battles

Would Osborne survive if he got stepped on by a mecha?

What is he trying to achieve though?Was it mentioned in the past games?

Still not done with CS2 so maybe I'll find out.

Back in Trails in the Sky he tried to sneakily annex Liberl while everybody was panicking about the Aureole. It was implied at the time that he was collaborating with Ouroboros. Now they're trying to kill him, though.

I think I'm near the ending of SC, but fuck this guy. I just want to move onto Cold Steel, but this motherfucker.

No, Elise gets cucked by best boy taking Rean away from her.

Alisa cucks everyone

>Toval, Claire AND Sharon are party members
>Can only use one at a time
>Take them all away 1/3rd way through the game

Thanks, Falcom. Olivier better be a permanent Sen III member or I will riot.

use Zane

GO FIGHT

Demon Lord is best boy.

Anyone has the old chink's Crossbell PC port?
How is it different from the PSP version?
Any mouse support?

ok so they claim to be a third faction but everything they do helps the imperial army, does anyone call them out on this?

more like he was trying to use ouroboros

reminder that Lloyd and co fought Arianrhod

It's not their fault the noble alliance is rotten to the core. If the nobles didn't constantly do fucked up shit then it wouldn't be a problem.

SHould I jump straight into TiTS SC after I finish FC, or detour and play some Ys?

Imperial Army are blatantly good and Alliance Army are blatantly evil, that's why.

Go right into SC. Ys is irrelevant and shit

You're shit. Both series are great. I also need to play Brandish at some point.

>Expected to feel sorry for Vulcan
>Fucker who took part in the attempted kidnapping of Alfin and Elise in the 1st game, tried nuking a city to start a war, and attacked Angelica on a whim
>Plus a bunch of other shit I forgot he did
>Plus his Mercenary work
>Plus his pathetic reason for wanting to fuck up Erebonia

Who the fuck dedicates their life to killing a person they themselves assaulted for money and who fought back in self defence? Even stupider reason than Crow trying to avenge his grandfather who died a rich man and of old age.

What a cool guy, I wish more VAs did shit like this.

Aaaaaand dropped.

I just assumed it worked like the traditional Japanese monarchy or modern constitutional monarchies, where the royal family doesn't necessarily share the interests of the functional leadership but is still the source of state power. They aren't siding with Osborne's faction, but they can operate with royal endorsement. That's why they take the princess with them to yell at people. The imperial army forces still in the field in December are either allied with Olivert or fairly independent to begin with.

Because they totally don't want to side with the Imperial Army and thus with Osborne.

The Noble Alliance is just shitty as fuck. Who'd want to side on leaders that can't even stand and fight?

post best dads

All dads except Duke Albarea are best dad.

>Divine Blade, but still fights with a fucking stick because he's such a nice guy
>Military genius, thoroughly cucked the Erebonian Empire in the Hundred Day War
>Fought and made friends with a motherfucking dragon
>Revered all over Zemuria as the coolest and most awesomest dude

Sigh game a bit long, might do the final dungeon this weekend.
Also havent looked at the trophy list but repeating relationship trophy would be pain.

>Millium comments on the final dungeon
>it's not the final dungeon

>they were too slow to stop the deletion due to holding back

The Nobles Alliance were blatant assholes committing treason and crimes against humanity. The imperial army is pretty tame, albeit their leader is a bit forceful, and was assumed dead.

Also does Lloyd dick Rixia? Spoil my shit

The Radiant Blademaster is cooler.

youtube.com/watch?v=R1tI_idiwnQ&index=10&list=PLzFTGYa_evXg9ZudTxcGNs2m5X4O9nj66

It refers to the weapons of war that shape the fate of the nation, the Soldats, the Tanks and the swords.

Wish I could molest Laura

>Dreichels liberated Heimdallr on the 4th of July, 952
>Osborne is Making Erebonia Great Again

Erebonia confirmed 'Merica

And is the worst dad ever.

You couldn't be more wrong even if you tried.

The adults really are better. Throw Sara in there, get rid of Ream I guess, and that party would be perfect.

So would Dreichels aprove of Rean and his efforts to make Errebonia great again?

>[PS4] Tokyo Xanadu Ex+ (Nihon Falcom) {2016.09.08} (Â¥6.480) - 3.712 / 18.780 (-75%)

I wonder if Falcom really will make CS3 exclusive.
Doubt they want to take such a risk, but guess we'll see how Ys VIII does.

I really doubt they'll go PS4 exclusive, but to be fair, those are the sales of a port.

So what exactly do you do in Tokyo Xanadu?
Fight shit?

I cant imagine how it would make any business sense to cut off the Vita crowd that bought the majority of the first two games and are already invested

Did anyone listen to the CS1 drama CD? They want Rean to marry Elise what the fuck?

>unironically molesting a sword
Enjoy cutting yourself on that cold steel.

It's fine
they're not blood related

I want to marry elise

Well, I guess it's time to expect them to only do Western Errebonia this time around.

It's the mom, she is weird. But I guess raising a husbando for your daughter kinda works, I mean Cassius did it.

Shut up Patrick.

Literally this. Wish there was more of him instead of 'muh perfect timing'.

Whoever voiced her in this dub got her down pat. I didn't expect that from her character.

She wants his delays and his second form and his lean mean Rean bean machine really bad.

Still fucking weird though, why adopt him and raise him as a brother to Elise? Hell she only found out three years before that he was adopted.

Trump Osbourne is the best Osbourne.

Who knows, but Rean always knew he was adopted, since it's something they constantly brought up and why his father doesn't get along with other nobles. To be fair, Rean's father is not so warm on the idea, it's really the mother that is totally up for it.

And hey it worked for Estelle, so it's not so bad.

I wish he would say why he left Rean abandoned in the snow. What motivates this man to try to make Errebonia great?

Got to wait til 2018 when CS3 comes out

It was an elaborate plan to have Rean marry Alfin, which would give Rean the power and authority to make Erebonia great again.

That's too convoluted, the only reason Rean ever even met the princess was because of his imouto. Honestly, I would buy it if it was a plan to make Rean marry into the Reinford Group for reasons, but even then that's stretching it.

>Emperor Rean Osbourne Dreichels "Delay Master" Schwarzer

Would you weaponize a towa?

Best character of CS2. Xeno and Leo are great too.

>Finish CS1 in 2 weeks playing every day
>Want to take a break and play something else
>Ok I'll just play through CS2 prologue then take a break
>That was a bad idea
>Managed to hold myself back for just 2 days and now I won't be able to stop again.
The suffering.

Towa has already launched an attack to my heart

Are the giant robots really the Erebonian equivalent to Liberl's Aureole?

I mean, giant robots are pretty cool and all, but they hardly seem on par with spacetimebending mind hacks causality twisting infinite energy generating physical god intelligences. Aidios didn't like Erebonia much?

By having take her over all the governments.

Well, there are more robots, and the systems include the Castles that come with them, and the implication is that when they are all together, they do something special.

Crossbell's robots are better, thanks demiurgos, but kinda disappointing.

Didn't he do some "Pssh, nothin personell kid" lines on vocaroo, or was that just someone who sounds like him?

He did it when he was posting on Cred Forums a while back. He seemed to grasp the idea that if you don't behave like you take yourself too seriously then Cred Forumsermin won't abuse you too hard for attention whoring.

Really want to start NG+ on nightmare, but then I remember that story stuff was most enjoyable for me. Takes half of the charm this game had from me

I think at full power, each robot probably has their equivalent of the infernal palace. They probably can get much, much stronger.

>You will have to return to the Old School house and turn it into a flying base in CS3.

They really should do that.

Gets max bond points and do all the events you missed.

The airships aren't why it's called trails in the sky

Can we weaponize Emma instead, she already nukes everything.

>Finally get to last dungeon and buy the phantasmal mirror for Crow
>It's not the gun version of him

Isn't it like "the glinting miracle" in Japanese or something.

Who is a better caster, Emma or Elliot? Elliot has that Def/HP Regen craft, but I dunno what's especially good about Emma.

Duke Albarea did nothing wrong.

Emma, she's a destroyer with Criminal or Pandora.

Emma is the better offensive caster. Elliot is the healer, but healing is mostly pointless. Or rather it's not as important.

With the right setup she can nuke everything

Emma is slightly more offense oriented. Either of them can be great nukers, it just comes down to which character's crafts you think you'll use more.

I MIGHT take Elliot over Emma if his aoe healing craft was not centered around him. That makes it fucking worthless. Also later in the game when you get seraphic ring most other forms of healing become not very important when it heals to full and cures KO across the battlefield. Emma has spell reflect and can revive individual people from KO fast and pump CP into lean Rean bean machine while he uses his super saiyan OP shit. Also I do believe Emma has higher natural ATS before applying equipment/quartz.

So yeah Emma wins in my book.

So if the mech in the castle at Legram is gone, who owns that mech? Osborne? Or was it possibly a mistranslated?

Lost art + first art x2 damage + crits
If only I have tovals accessory.

According to Celine, it disappeared withs its Awakener. Rean the retard saw a portal behind that door in castle, but didnt tell anyone about it

>Villain's plan in Sora FC was to orchestrate a conflict in another region just so that Cassius wouldn't kick his ass

What are good vocations for an Assassin besides Clout?

Find the right path then walk it. A man of unimaginable depths who gets outshined by his own daughter, who is literally the motherfucking sun. How are you supposed to compete with that?

You know realize Estelle's cool moniker will be "Estelle "The Sun" Bright"

The fighter one that lets you escape grapples faster is pretty damn good in my opinion.

Everything that reduces stamina lost from climbing is also very good if you want to use gauge. Considering lategame is a lot of climbing on dragons, that's very good.

Yeah, that is why there are no Bracers in Errebonia, because they needed to distract Cassius.

>posting in the wrong thread again
Thanks for humoring me, meant to post this in /ddg/

Estelle a Bestelle, that meme girl Towa a shit

>Have to make two trips into every shrine for the link chests because Laura is locked into the party and they won't let you enter the places without Emma.

god damnit

Bastion or Awareness, because you are squishy as fuck.

Hey, at least that way you can see the puns.

Could just use Overdrive or Chrono Burst+EP Cut 1+2+Deus Gem instead, dood. Get an extra ATS accessory instead

Well aren't there two Sept-terrions in Errebonia? They probably are powering the robots and are the fragments of the Great Power that CS1's final boss refers to. Vita probably wanted all the robots to open the way to the treasures for profit.

Reminder that the Aureole got beaten up by a bunch of kids with sticks and birds

To be fair, that was a pretty cool bird.

Imagine if his double saber had guns inside or attached. CHUUNI bonus multiplier!

I get the feeling that one of them is fire and the other is time. I am assuming time mostly because of all the talk about a repeating history. Not only that, but it would make more sense that Osborne would want to take over the Phantom Blaze Plan just so he could change the past.

Then that would give weight to the theory that Mc Burn is really future Rean, and if Osborne really wants to change the past. It makes me curious about what happened to him that ended with him going all keikaku over everything.

Well his wife is probably dead and he abandoned, or rather gave his son to the Schwarzer family. From the flashback, it seemed that he genuinely cared about Rean. I honestly don't think Rean was actually part of his keikaku, it just so happened that Rean had the talents to fall into it.

dead ogre waifu

So maybe Ogre waifu died in some event that probably involved her ogre powers and Ouroboros; Osborne now is fighting the society to avenge his waifu and get her back?

Also, I bet he was surprised that Rean ended being so important at the end, he probably hoped that the kid never did anything important and just stayed in Ymir doing nothing.

Just started Act 2 of CS2. Am I halfway or almost done with the game?

Eight Layers One Onion, Second Form Swamp

lol no

lol no which of the two?

the almost done with the game part, I think you're close to halfway though

>I think you're close to halfway though
Wut.

I thought I was at least at 60% now or something because I'm at 35 hours now.

What. It took you 35 hours to get to Act 2? But yeah it's less than 50% I'm pretty sure

thanks, now I have to clean my keyboard

It should be interesting to finally figure out what Osborne is after considering how long he was dicking around in all the previous games. Plus he can recover after being shot by an anti tank rifle. Man would be an insane boss fight.

You still have the whole act 2, the last act, the Crossbell part and the epilogue.

Holy shit _Vita_ is OP as fuck. 2900+ ATS at my current level while if I dump all arts equipment and quartz to Emma I get her to about 2600. Also 500% nightmare chance s-craft what the fuck.

What is the purpose of the Magic Knights and what awoke them?

How do you see Mirror character stats? I must be missing something obvious

Level up.

Thanks, just found out myself before you replied

What's Rean's best MQ? Force is underwhelming really.

I'm going with:

Emma - Pandora / Criminal
Laura - Tauros (this shit is OP as fuck)
Fie - I actually don't fucking know. Trying to raise her evasion but still no idea what MQ to put on her really. I'm borrowing Thors for now.
Alisa - Angel (need her as backup)
Jusis - Juggler? I don't even know what arts to put him with really.

I have Scepter in Rean for more sepith.

>Tauros (this shit is OP as fuck)
Tauros is really fucking bad unless you're planning to Nuke the enemy on the first turn. the way delay works in the game makes it so the extra damage is not offset by the extra delay. you have to build around it with chrono burst or machias doing his advance shot.
>Fie - I actually don't fucking know
I put Raven on Fie, this allows me to focus orbs on adding status and evade rather than raise her speed. she can output damage like crazy

Vermillion or Murakumo. Orochi also works.

>Tauros
How is getting 2+ turns worth of damage for the price of 1.5 bad? If you want more delay/status procs, yeah, but if all you care about is damage, it's great (though later you get Vermillion for 2x damage, 1x delay for non-S-Craft-Domination purposes)

CS1 is rubbish if you're thinking of that (2.5x damage, 2x delay at level 5)

The magic knights I thought were what tested Awakeners. I assume that they appeared because the Divine Knights were being awakened. Most likely Divine Knights come with their own legion of magic knights going by Testarossa.

Some other MQs you might find helpful for the most of the game include:

Iron (reduced damage at high HP, for someone who needs extra survival as you should be healing ASAP when someone's in danger anyway)

Moebius (extra HP/EP if you feel like burning EP for giggles, throw items at people, AoE at level 5)

Murakumo (more crits and more damage on crits on top of crit rates from weapons/accessories is nice, plus the damage from more Link Attacks, evasion at level 5)

Megalith (more exp, HP/EP/CP regen on the field at level 5)

Scepter (eventually high chance of septih drops from hitting things)

Vermillion, Orochi, and Calamity are also nice though they're Finale things and take work to get if you're not using a guide

I feel like force is great especially when paired with other CP items. I can just keep using spirit unification and arcane gale for insane amounts of damage and wiping any regular enemy group out (and even some strong enemy groups) in one turn and getting back to 200 CP despite it

>Not enough ouroboros love
I was thinking the same, but as long as Ouroboros is active, Trails is not over.

We still have unexplored lands to visit.

>asked to do some mundane mission again
>paired with this obnoxious fangirl
>feel like walking around the city having a chill time
>my partner nags me to come with her
>I didn't even have to use 1% of my power
>finally see someone remotely worth fighting
>suddenly these boring soldats out of nowhere
>oh fuck I left my oven on, bye

being Mcburn is suffering

>and your boyfriend kicks the bucket

McBurn had a hard life.

We will have to wait a while for the Calvard games, but hopefully we will get them eventually.

He and Rean have much in common.

Having her appear eating breakfast in Legram Inn wearing her casual attire was a nice touch.

It took me a bit before I realised who she actually was and it makes you wonder how much you miss if you just do the objectives and don't talk to anyone else in town.

O-oh.

The randomly generated dungeon generated a map where the elevator comes in through the floor and you can take paths into nothingness.

I see Jack and Halle being our guest party members. If I had to assume, Calvard will either have us being mafia, Jaegers, or Ouroboros.

It would have been fun to have Rean buddy up with her during that time and ask her on a date or something.

Personally, totally would prefer an Ouroboros MC just to see how much he can hold back, but I bet it might be something like the mafia more than anything.

Am I the only one who actually likes Millium? She's always fun but I feel like many hate her.

And when I say like I don't mean I want to dick her shockingly enough. I'd rather dick Fie if I were to pick a loli for that.

Not a fan of her in CS1, but she's a lot better in CS2.

I think they went overboard with her in CS1 in terms of hyperactiveness. They toned it down just enough for her to go from too annoying to cute.

>randomly generated dungeon
>Detection reveals chest and exit locations anyway
What was the point? Besides maybe making grinding the regenerating chests less obviously monotonous

I run Katze on Jusis so he's a magic absorbing, physical immune buffbot

Use Falco on Fie. Gives her evasion and Insight.

You don't really need to grind them anyway since the boss at the end was not as hard as I expected especially with the mirrors. I mean I guess you could take the stuff you find to ng+ if there's an option for that but I feel like even nightmare would become too easy with all the right quartz from the start.

I love her, but she can be annoying at times, so I want to choke her, but that's part of her charm.

>Not putting 100% evasion on Fie at all times using quartz/equipment/Raven and getting the speed and delay buffs from Raven in addition to dodging everything.

I like her best when she's pissing off Jusis. If there's one thing done right with characters, it's how she, Jusis and Machias all interact with each other.

Yeah, that trio is kinda like the only one that stands on their own and can be fun alone without Rean.

Yeah, it's tempting to grind, but I suspect I can get away with S-Craft/Lost Art rushing the boss even with only one Domination/Hades Gem. Like every other boss, even on Nightmare

Besides the Divertissement, where you -only- have the resources to delay lock with +50% SPD, Impede 1/2/"3", Force, True Gladiator Belt, Abyss Shadow, Overdrive, etc. Oh my

Silly question but I thought I'd ask anyway;

Anyone happen to have the Japanese audio patches for FC/SC that were posted on Cred Forums before? I had them but my computer decided to go bottoms up and I lost them.

Oops

I got em somewhere. Bumping while I look.

Thank you.
They're dead in the archive so couldn't grab them.

So guys, who did you pick for the final event? I bet most went with Alisa since she is the main girl, but I am really curious.

Sara, always Sara.

>I bet most went with Alisa
Not here, that's for sure.

Oh come on, how can you hate her, sure she was tsun at the start, but she deres really fast and is really a nice girl who cares about everyone.

Sara is too much of a cake for me to take seriously, I can't stand the constant tease with her.

Fuck Crow

I don't even hate her, but why choose her when the rest of the girls are far better?

Laura

The issue is that you said most went with Alisa. Some of us don't hate her, but she's certainly not our favorite. I for one am attracted to the sword autist.

Would gladly penetrate him again

But she is a sword autist? Can she even understand a romance not involving swords or fighting? She is more of a best friend who has adventures with you than a romantic partner.

Good thing a Rean is a swordsman who understands her.

FC voices

mega.nz/#!s1ImWYCK!uiIQVOQcypoCLBqF9Gi5gMzCDeaDrGj4dqgDLK_M_Zg

SC:

mega.nz/#!MkJXTTia!V0jsddSQCbmOO77VB69D2qCJ3yFT5SGwBR5keSADNHw

More fun stuff coming soon.

>"Final" boss battle makes you use your reserve party members that are likely lagging behind in levels and equipment.

>not rotating members so they get equal use
this isn't a harem game where you play favorites, user, they all have a stake in this.

I used them all for story purposes. If the story dealt with Jusis, Machias and Millium had to be in. If they're lagging behind, put them in. And so and so forth. Eliot's issue I put Gaius.

Watching her romantic events clearly shows she thinks more than just swords. Not gonna spoil people though. I was under the impression that Alisa gets forced on you, no matter who else you pick. It was a nice surprise when this was not the case and I got all those nice scenes with Laura instead of that tsundere.

I'm pretty new to the series and was wondering: how high do the powerlevels go in these games? From what I'm hearing certain people can solo entire factions if they wanted to? How is rean ever gonna catch up?

Fie is best girl

>how high do the powerlevels go

Impossible to tell, everyone is holding back.

Voice files for the 3rd:

mega.nz/#!kh5k2ThZ!8V-bjIc1CvELb3KyGn36UUKbTKkIlbSp0GMtt5LAy34

Took a bit of trial and error to find it, since removing a lot of files just causes the game to crash on startup, but that should be it.

>>>>MB

God damn falcom

He just has to start learning to hold back, if he gets good at it, he will be invincible.

The moment Valimar acknowledge holding back, he will be Cassius tier.

What is this?

>Aidios was a normal human woman and was deified because she was the only person that wouldn't hold back.

And now she has mastered the art of holding back and that's why she's the grandmaster.

Japanese voice files for FC / SC that asked for. I also uploaded the files for the 3rd so people can have them ready for when the game releases.

That's another thing. What IS this holding back meme? Does it really happen that often in CS2? I'm playing one currently.

Holding back is Ouroboros's motto.

It happens in basically every game. We still don't even know what Ouroboros is really after and who they really are and it's been what, 8 games?

Wait a sec, do these add full voice acting to steam version from Vita games?

Actual caster ranking, among characters you can use for more than one or two events:
Emma > Toval > support Jusis > Elliot

It happens for almost every big bad boss fight

>Not holding back
What are you a faggot?

Even Alisa is a better caster than Elliot.

Vermillion Apocalypse pls

No, it just undubs battle voices in FC, and in SC it actually adds an option that lets you toggle between english and japanese battle voices in the in-game options.

I'd probably rank her before him too, but I left her out because she does most of her work with crafts. Jusis uses a lot of crafts too but will probably cast if nobody needs a buff.

FIE
I
E

It's not THAT bad. Throw them a Tauros (and Calamity) bone and a buffed S-Craft rush should be enough. Maybe have Machias there to Burst Drive so you can tag out faster. Let Rean be the Domination bot since he's in both parts

The part that made you use reserve members was a really easy phase imo. I found the second phase much harder even though you get to do it with your top team.

She was annoying as fuck, voice didn't help. I laughed at how VII would ignore her though.

>tfw seeing their relationship fortune during the festival in CS1
Falcom better not pussy out and actually give us a cake route in CS3.

Alisa route only

Cake route best route.

In before they completely scrap the routes in CS3 because Rean is some edgelord villain that needs to be punched back into a headpatting nice guy and you play someone else.

Sara's good at punching things

If there's going to be a different protagonist, Laura works best. She's pretty much Rean's Sandlot.

I'm actually gonna be upset if CS3 is still Class VII cast considering the end of 2 where everyone went their separate ways and were like "This is the end of Class VII".

I want a new cast. I didn't hate Class VII but I feel like I got my fill in the 2 games.

class reunions are a thing you know :^)

Ideal imo would be new cast but you see/work with random class vii members of the previous 2 games throughout the game. Like not as a plan or anything but you just travel around doing your specific task and oh look it's Fie doing some shit and you end up interacting with her and then off to the next destination.

Are they in Japan though? I honestly don't know. I don't remember if I've seen it in any Japanese media.

I find her enjoyable in 2. She's even in my party

>Get all the Ironbloods as your party members in CS3
>they get replaced with class vii for the finale

>mfw plebs put Tauros and Domination on Laura even though Millium has a bit higher natural attack and her S-craft is 4S instead of SSS+

Rufus is going to get his ass kicked in Crossbell. Claire's VA is dead so she's either getting a new VA or written out.

>Watching the different hot springs scenes
>Most of the girls say they heard Rean was in and came to talk with him
>Sara is one of the few who is surprised Rean is there as she figured the place would be empty at night and is a bit embarassed but then comes in

Cake is pure.

How do you build her?

I ship VermillionxCrow

Rean is going to end up alone.
They can't give a canon route cause that will piss off waifu fags, and they can't have multiple routes because it's part of a larger series and thus needs a specific canon that can be referenced. The best they can probably do is give Emperor Rean an official wife and the player's waifu gets to be consort.

>Jusis and Emma at link level 6
>Arts Support 2 for potential 1.5 multiplier
Lost Arts of Mass Destruction

Plebs can't handle her smug and delude themselves into thinking the sword autist is better

Same as you would Laura. And Millium's slightly lower SPD is meaningless if you're going for a OHKO S-Break anyway

I just put a lot of STR and SPD items/quartz on her as well as some accuracy. There's a quartz that is +150 STR -150 DEF that is good for her because her defense is really high. Buff attack with Rean or the like and let 'er rip.

They'll just do it like they did with Lloyd. Stall forever. A girl doesn't have to win just yet.

Megalith + Domination and as much str as you can stack. Speed means dick when you use S Break. It's like you guys didn't play CS1

I had that setup as well as the Hades quartz on Emma that doubles first art's damage every fight.

>That part where you go retake the school and the second years act all cool
>Emma drops a sun on them and OHKOs everyone
>GEE THAT SURE WAS A GOOD FIGHT COULD HAVE GONE EITHER WAY

Or simply not mention any girl.

A Hit2 is mandatory on her, from there you also wanna use as much space as possible to boost her speed. She already has monster STR so imo you're wasting your time trying to roid her up even more. Of course I guess if you wanna use her to launch orbital lasers and little else, STR, STR, and a Tauros MQ is what you're looking for.

For some reason I always fucking forget to S-Break, I just use everyone's S-craft on their turn. I mean I don't think it's that different considering it sends the person's next turn to oblivion whether you S-break or use the turns but I still feel like an idiot for constantly forgetting.

Just beat CS1 and now onto CS2, really loving it, but there is something that really irks me...
>In a main boss fight
>Kick boss character ass
>Cutscene triggers, squad looks tired and out of gas
>"Good job, but I was holding back! Prepare to feel my full strength!
>Out of nowhere Claire/Sharon/Someone else shows up and saves the day

Every. Damn. Time.

I put a hit2 on every non-caster. Well that or equipment that brings accuracy to 100%. I can't fucking stand missing.

Get used to it.

Oh I definitely feel the same. Seeing Rean do his SECOND FORM: GALE, and fumble across the battlefield swinging his sword like a wet noodle and getting nothing 5 times was enough for me to cave in.

>before, a magic knight was enough to make Rean, Toval, and Elise exhausted
>it forced them to use Valimar
>1 month later random fucking kids from school are fighting multiple magic knights and holding them back while the scooby gang is doing their shit in the infernal tower

It's the real reason the Nord Highlands felt out of place in CS1. No one was there to bail you out.

>Boss is completely immune to delay

>boss is immune to S-Crafts (and Lost Arts for good measure)
>boss Chrono Bursts
>boss S-Breaks
WHEN

I honestly secretly kept wishing for a boss like this who could call you on your bullshit. It was pretty cool when bosses used a combat link though. Or in CS1 when Crow did followup attacks in his mecha just like you.

I just want the starting party of CS3 to be Rean, Millium, Claire, Altina, Rufus, and Lechter

>Lechter is the new arts nuke
>Rufus has Jusis's Noble Command except it buffs to 50%

>new game nightmare
>almost die to the first few enemies because rean missed 3 times in a row

>Claire's VA is dead so she's either getting a new VA or written out.

Damn I knew she sounded familiar.

There should be a section where you're forced to use other Thors students. Friedel is supposed to be a monster. Ferris is probably a budget Alisa. Beryl is an Emma that actually knows magic instead of relying on orbments. And Margarita has Moebius and throws her concoctions around.

Reminder Rean still has Vivi, Linde, Rosine, and Mint at Thors and that's all that matters

Is it worth leveling the Megalith quartz? In CS1 you could use it to basically have 100% S-Craft uptime but I've heard it's been nerfed in CS2, is that true?

I just finished the first chapter of the first game and man fuck hidden sucks.
"You didnt talked to this fucking nobody NPC? Well fuck you and your rank then!"

>boss casts Artemis' Tears
They'd only be able to do it once, so it's not broken or anything :^)

Estelle "Sunlight's Embrace" Bright

That's life. Always has been that way since forever. If you started in CS1 you are already damn lucky.

Do that in TiTS 1 and 2 with x2 or even x3 the NPCs.

It's nerfed in that you had the regen the moment you get it back in cs now you have to grind for it first.

hidden quests*

The auto CP regen was nerfed into the fucking ground. Level other MQs first.

>not talking to every NPC after every event
Finally my autism pays off.

this is why I used a guide

Only gets CP regen at level 5, which would be like 70% into the game. Dropping Arts on mobs is much easier to do instead. Still worth throwing on someone for the exp boost

Just in case, it was the JP VA who passed away.

>people actually prefer jap over the glorious english
no nip can do jusis justice

What are good builds for Gaius in CS2? He's been relegated to the bench for me in all of CS1 and 2 but now I feel like using him, who knows a good build for him?

Isn't it the End of Vermilion?

>Rufus replaces Jusis as the blond tsundere in the team.

How would that even work?

Bench

Gaius doesn't excel at anything.

Beryl is a vampire, so she is super strong or something.

Maybe Domination S-Crafter for mobs since with a Gladiator Belt, he can easily Wild Rage 2 then S-Break immediately after

Maybe in nip

>Implying
Gaius is just as useful as Laura.

Rufus and Lechter are too important to run around with Rean, but it would be cool to have them mentor Rean and help him. It would be a cool change of pace to hang around this group of spies and agents instead of the nice Class VII.

Rean should totally join the Church for the Rosine route.

>try to educate him on the subtleties of policy and governance
>Rean just stops paying attention and mutters something about friendship

He'd be too much of a lost cause.

What's a good build for him?

Is there a reason you would ever want the 1st s-break over the second one?

I did it bros

to hold back

He gets two mandatory Wind slots, use them on evasion. Boost his already great speed, and combine Wild Rage with True Gladiator gear for your own self sustaining Highland-friendly CP generator.

Don't get too excited, everyone is just going to fuck off out of Rean's life at the end anyways.

I don't think that Rean is the type that doesn't get it, he totally understands why they had to invade Crossbell for example. He is just the type that feels that it's just not the right thing to do, and prefers to handle things cleanly.

I blame Laura, she is the one who hammered him with honnor and swords constantly and thus Rean ended this way.

What about Millium?

She will be doing missions, so he will spend time with Rufus, Altina and Lechter instead.

What about her?

dobully

She needs someone to hug her and not bully her.

Did they change Sara's VA in 2? Or am I just not used to her always serious?

Lloyd would get absolutely destroyed by Rean in a duel

>The game lets you give Lloyd and Rixia a 15 level boost or skip most of their section in NG+

Same VA (Pretty sure all major characters had their VA return). Her primary scenes with voiceover in 2 tend to be when shit is going down, which kinda never happens in CS1 and therefore she came off much sillier.

woop, was for

I know.

I played the game undubbed.

Looks like Saber clone. Cant say same about her personality though

I don't remember Ferris being this adorable in CS1

So I was wrong, even Neithardt had a nickname. Poor Toval

Fast Arts Guy is enough for him

There's nothing wrong with being "the guy who casts arts good."

Even the girl from the Lacrosse Club has one.

Poor Toval.

I'll be honest, seeing the Thor's students back in CS2 made me smile. I really followed their stories in CS1.

Having a base made following NPC stuff all the more enjoyable compared to TitS where you just kept moving forward. Even just meeting Thors related NPCs during fields studies was a nice touch such as seeing Theresia's dad or Mint's mom.

It gives me Mother Base vibes. Granted you cant send your thors students into battle, but its still nice getting a new service for every person that hops onboard.

How does the CS1 DLC transfer to CS2? Do I need them on my clear save or can I just download them straight to CS2?

Yeah. As much as I respect how big they made the script for the Sky Series was, I honestly didn't care as much on the NPCs there compared to here in CS.

>equip Emblem
>run into scary monster on field head-on
>TRIPLE ADVANTAGE
This changes everything

So wait, Rosine was working with Thomas and there are 7 Divime Knights?

Same, giving them proper distinctive models helped, also those character note sprites looked great.

Something that wasn't in CS much was protecting NPCs during battle. I missed that.

>but its still nice getting a new service for every person that hops onboard.

This was one of my favorite things in Suikoden, even if they didn't add much I just liked seeing my base fill up and grow.

>that Anton and Sharon sidequest