Toad

Toad: Cute or annoying?

Would you remove Toads from the Mario games if you could? Or do you prefer your Mario fully Toaded?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rtiQMto4hZM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Toad(s) were fine until they became all the npcs.

64 Toad, from Mario Kart and Mario Party, was the best one

>Mario fully Toaded
that sounds cool

...Why pianos
whats the joke

OWowowowowow

ever play super mario 64?

I like Toad, but the recent pushing of the race has done nothing particularly good or bad for me

I love this image because it's a great newfag filter.

The background themes from SPOOKY stages.

I love this image because that squishy toad face causes me to have some feelings I'm not wholly comfortable with yet.

Does someone else hate toad's new voice?
youtu.be/rtiQMto4hZM

i wonder what toads smell like haha

just curious haha

Yeah, just maybe want to get close enough to get a good smell of that toad, maybe give it a little hug from behind nothing weird just a little hug where you can smell him also

Mario is best when the amount of speaking is limited to under 10 characters or so.

Except the RPGs of course, which are best with original creative characters.

Toad is best as fodder and brief comic relief because they are the Goombas of the good guys.

Toad is worst when he talks or makes any vocal sound because goddamned zipperheads just have to have screeching annoying ass characters.

2 nukes was not enough to have to put up with that shit.

Mario existed before Mario 64 though. So are you implying that people who understand it are the newfags?

>Guys remember in Mario 64 in the Mansion level there was that piano with teeth?
is not a good punchline

>heights

jesus christ how terrible.

Mario has taken some rough ass falls.

yeah but the guy jumps like 30 feet into the air every time he jumps.

Our definition of what constitutes a height may not be congruous with Mario's.

I'd turn all the little bastards into blocks and bricks.

if you want to just ruin it sure.

So is toad trying to fuck mario in this picture or

Don't do this.

This, it all went to shit when they gave them screechy voices, no matter how "unique" someone wants to say it is.

Toad is best character.

Dream game is for Nintendo to do a Warioland staring Wario, Waluigi, and Toad getting dragged along for the ride.

But being traumatized by something like that is

>"NEW Super Wario Bros"
>Wario Land-esque 4-player platformer
>1p Wario, 2p Waluigi, 3p/4p Greedy or Begrudging Toads

Either you didn't play 64 as a child or you were very brave.

Either way, the piano lacked the emotional impact on your life that makes this a GREAT punchline.

Give Toad a pair of motorcycle goggles to try and fit in with the group, and I'd buy the fuck out of that.

Toad is a classic and iconic element of the Mario universe and it makes no sense to remove them. The only problem is the recent trend of copy-pasting the same default, generic Toad design everywhere as practically the only NPC.

I don't think toad has ever been drawn this cute before or after, which really bothers me because I want to fuck that toad

>>Guys remember in Mario 64 in the Mansion level there was that piano with teeth?

This sounds like a setup for a bad family guy joke.

Ah right from the ghost stage. Been a long time s8nce i played this game

I never was afraid of it because I knew I could ground pound it and get a blue coin.

My Jewery out weighed my fear.

>In 9 days, SM64 will be 20 years old in the west.
Time is just running from me.

you mean all family guy jokes

>imthebest.wav
Hnnnngggghhhh

>wario manged to get a blue shell and got right behind toad who was in first place, and will now get hit by his own blue shell

Pro-tier move. Wario is already about to run over a banana peel, so he is using his item to slow Toad down while Wario generates iframes.

dead. fucking koops would be asleep

A protier move would be to avoid the fucking banannas.

But the banana is to generate the iframes

Not if it means getting ahead with the finish line right in front of them. You recover from a banana peel way faster than you do blue shells, and Wario is already a slow character to begin with, so getting past Toad isn't possible otherwise.

I don't mind them in the main series games, the overabundance of them in Paper Mario is what annoys me.