Game is called Deus Ex

>game is called Deus Ex
>there's no divine intervention at work in the plot

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EJG9moROT3g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's called Duces you idiot

Deus Ex Machina literally means god from a machine and that's exactly what happens to you at the end of the game.

>game is called Do Sex
>can't have sex in game

>game is called Deus Ex
>no option to poop

So is Johnathan a cuck or what

It doesn't if you don't want to.

He's a cuck with a new camera.

You can't be a cucked by a girl that you aren't even dating

Actually, it translates to "God from THE machine", subtle difference. I came into origin back in Roman times during plays and theatre where, when man got into too much shit and the plot was convoluted as fuck, a literal actor playing the role of a God would be lowered onto the stage and resolve all the problems for us. In modern day, its typically a derogatory term used for the highly amateur film/story method of having someone/thing show up at the last minute and resolve a major issue due to writer laziness.

However connotations aside, "God from the Machine" also works just fine the way you're saying, 'divinity/ascendancy achieved via technology', which is also likely what the developers intended. (Though since the title is really "God from..." its more allusion than anything).

>Game is called Douche Ex

>game is called Dude Sex
>you can't fuck dudes
fucking dropped

Thanks for the info anime

>anime
I meant to type user

He's young Neil Young.

>Stranger Things
>All those things were in other movies

>I came into origin back in Roman times
I thought you'd be older than that.

>The phrase is "stranger things have happened"
>there have been movies where similar, yet even more bizarre events have taken place
Works for me

You're an idiot Steve Harrington

Literally a tsundere.

>b-baka Stevo-kun

The true hero, the other fag even dropped the bat.

Trying to sound pretentious.
>Roman times.

>Roman times

Cuck doesn't even mean anything. It's a term used by normies for obvious reasons.

Steve was a bit of a cunt but when you beat the shit out of a SCP with a bat you're alright

youtube.com/watch?v=EJG9moROT3g