ITT shit games you liked as a kid

ITT shit games you liked as a kid

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZQEUNrR0F2c
youtube.com/watch?v=eazzGr_LoIE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I actually wanted this as a kid cause nickelodeon magazine did a really good write up of it that made it sound awesome

These games aren't shit at all.

Says who?

That wasn't a shit game tho

are you sure we didnt just have shit taste?

this
I even owned the PS2 version which was even more horrible

It's not amazing but it's not shit

This was my favorite game as a kid.

>TFW i own most of these games

Underage

I still have Lights, Camera, Pants--my sister, her fiance, and I played it together. Some of the games are alright, but the music section is so godawful. All three of us have music training at the college level and when you actually play shit right on tempo you miss everything. Took me forever to adjust for the game's delay.

This game made me mad after how good Twilight of Darkness was

Twilight of the spirits rather

Best character

One of the few games I had for the Game Boy for a long time. It was pretty bad and extremely difficult, but I played the fuck out of the first couple levels over and over.

MY
NIGGER

I actually haven't touched this game in ages, but I need to replay this game and actually finish it some more, and experience the shittyness of it.

I dont know man, maybe because was my first downloaded rom and the gates of piracy opened before my eyes.

But I have a shit taste too

Power Stone clone, good maps and characters, fun weapons, no shit taste here
Grim a best

These games were good.

I fucking LOVED this game to death as a kid. Nut i'm pretty sure that it was actually garbage though. (the puzzles were my favorite thing to do)

>Oompah Loompahs used to be an obviously fictional, fantasy race
>now they're just south americans

I loved it as a kid and replayed it last year with a friend and it was a blast.

>pickled edition

Man me too. I replayed like 4 years ago and is big fun, no bad at all (specially with 2 players).

This game did some things objectively wrong but goddamn it was fun just shooting up everything

This
I wasn't really a kid (I played this thing when I was 10 or 11) but I had fun with this and trying to play this shit on multiplayer (in the story mode, not the arena mode) leave me with some good memories

Sky Troops still is one of my fav theme in Sonic series

>that gif
Holy fuck, my sides have literally left orbit

Tracks were great and music was good. I thought that the trick system was also pretty cool.

i replayed the first 3 levels recently going for the neutral route, and it feels like shadow has soap shoes not the brand, REAL soap. Every step shadow makes feels like he´s constantly in a ice level that consist of 90% ice, guns are almost bearable, vehicles are ok, clunky as fuck but ok, it´s an overall bad time, but if you want to fell the shit between your fingernails then go for it

Did you know RE1 was based off a modified version of the Goof Troop engine?

I was probably 13 or 14 when I played it, I figured it still counted.

Also Sky Troops was the only song I could remember from the game minus the intro. good tastes

Since when is 10 or 11 not a kid?

first time I've heard that.

Played it again after all these years and I'm amazed at how awful it was. I loved it back when I was into Nardo.

The levels were actually pretty complex IIRC

played the shit out of this because I was really into Beyblade

This should be the next "featuring Dante from the Devil May Cry series!"

Is it actually considered bad? I thought it was pretty good. Although I heard ZG was better.

in retrospect I have to question what this game has to do with goof troop other than having Goofy and Max in it

Non Golden Eye Bond games.

Jimmy Neutron for the GBA

It really wasn't, had pretty great mechanics, but it got bad reviews because the reviewers didn't know how to play, not understanding how to drift and to do tricks in order to refill your air gauge (one reviewer mentioned having to constantly use the air refuel stations)

Riders 2 was bad because it threw out the really smooth drift mechanics for a shitty "gravity drift" which stops you in place to do a slow hairpin turn (as in, you stop, float in the air and sloooowly turn to the direction you want to actually go)

>I was into Naruto

I don't know if there were multiple Jimmy Neutron GBA games, but the one I played was fucking awful. Some kind of side scroller.

Best tracks. Although Sand Ruins' night version can suck a dick.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZQEUNrR0F2c
youtube.com/watch?v=eazzGr_LoIE

>making fun of children
>making fun of children that no longer exist
yep_its_v.jpg

The platformer based on the first movie?

how is that game shit

This was before Shippuden so it's fine.

>t. gen wunner

Its shit because you took the bait and ruined the game forever.

ok

oh no