Video game has a fat character

>Video game has a fat character

Other urls found in this thread:

chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/3103578
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>If a game has a fat character (especially a girl) then threads will just degenerate into "THICK THICK!" Shitposting

>game doesn't have any fat characters
>still fanart of at least one of them fat
>thread still turns into thickposting

I know its fucking awful

fightan games do seem to have this happen to them far more often than other genres

I've noticed that

Why is pumpkin-kun unhappy

I wish this artist would do more non-gay shit.

nigga under heavy pressure

>has thick tits and thighs
>drawn with fat stomach 90% of the time

I hate fatfags so god damn much

I want you all to burn with the footfags

>The character isn't even fat, just has larger proportions compared to other characters
>obesefags jump on and project their shitty fetish onto it

chill out man, they're just developing and expanding upon her character

im happy the maid one got translated. it was better than the one where the guy gets raped by his classmates during the school trip

Like my dad says,"She's fat for a reason."

because she has improper dietary habits?

is that a fat blair

Just more cushion for the pushin'

Don't knock up a fat squaw

rip gramps, I may not have appreciated your advice then but I do now

Y-yeah

yes

Man I would do anything to have a one night stand with a non-disgusting fat girl in the absolute dark. My dick knows it would feel glorious, but my brain reminds me of how disgusted I am by how fat people look.
I think every man understands this whether or not they care to admit it.

source?

I just want to feel warm flesh that isn't my own or heated by kitchen appliances.

you sound like a pussy high school kid

a self conscious faggot

>play GTA V with my cousin
>he kills every fat black person he sees
>his mom divorced and is seeing a black man now

every now and then my imagination is broken down by words like these

Just get a girlfriend, you dumb nerd!

source of op? she looks like good for a fuuuuuck

HeroHero

It's my 21 birthday and I've been drinking a little, so that's a scarily accurate. I'm extremely self conscious, because I'm boring as fuck and I don't want to be "the dude who fucks fat chicks" for the rest of my life, but I'm honestly just not attracted to fat people and I consider myself a lil chubster.

I did just that. Fat chick with huge tiddies and a qt face. Best sex I ever had, it genuinely changed me for good.

I'm wifing it next year, you'd never believe it but if you like someone enough you honestly don't even see their body type

HeroheroTom is like the gender opposite for the hentai trope where gross fat man fucks cute little girl

This all day to Sunday

The doujin from the OP is probably my favorite one, straight up fat girls in hentai is rare

>everyone praises the innovative character

Why is Eikanspire's girl so good? And why doesn't he make her fatter?

Name twenty-four (24) games that do this.

She's gotten pretty big on occasion

Fat Princess
FEAR
Overwatch
Borderlands 2
Tekken VI
Street Fighter II
Street Fighter IV
Street Fighter V
Team Fortress 2
Metal Slug
Metal Slug II
Metal Slug III
Metal Slug IV
Dark Souls
Dark Souls II
Dark Souls III
Wario Land
Wario Land 2
Wario Land 3
Wario Land 4
Mike Tyson's Punch Out
Streets of Rage
Danganronpa 2
Persona 3

Half of those aren't fat. Eating lots of food and temporarily growing or having big tits isn't a fat character.

I'd give you the Metal Slug games on having the fatness being conditional but everything else is solid

SPEED

This motherfucker.

do any of you have that 4 panel comic strip of the girl getting asked by her mom if she has everything and the girls like "im fine" "Even if i dont im fine"

i think its azumanga daioh

Not enough occasions, evidently

I like fat girls :3

>when you start sympathizing with losers on Cred Forums
I need stop going to this place.

I like girls of all sizes. Slim, fit, fat, whatever. I don't care unless their face looks like a foot. Which usually for fat girls that's the case

chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/3103578

>marrying a fatty
lol

Well it shouldn't be too much longer before he can claim the title of widower, I just hope for his sake he has life insurance on her.

I can only enjoy extremes of either fitness or mild to excessive fatness. So like weightlifter tier too thicc to straight up fat

And they have to look cute, which is the rare part

love is love

What is love?

hush user, you know they'll never understand

let them believe attraction is purely physical so they don't have to accept they're repulsive in personality as well

Baby, don't hurt me.

>characters that don't display a single bit of chub/fatness outside of their chest gets fanart depicting them as hamgalaxies

You are both cucked

>vast majority of HHT's repertoire is gay shit
>can only enjoy the ridiculous proportions of 3 of his doujins

Fuck I want a big Sun Princess real bad now

This

He needs to do more straight stuff, he does fat girls so well

>its a thinly veiled fat fucker thread

We can make it a thinly veiled Ryan Gosling thread instead if you want

DAE fat chix!?
DAE fukn gays
DAE thicccc
DAE lonely??

This is a videogame board. Just join a boardgame group and meet girls there.

But Filia is canonically overweight because Samson binge eats while she's asleep

Sounds better

>tfw no cute, chubby gf to cuddle and tease

I honestly think he's autistic

>will never have a gf like kanako

this is now a thicc thread

Maybe you don't.

I can believe that shirt is ironic

Chubby girls a best

I saw Ryan Gosling at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

_ ____ __ ____ ___ ____

nice try, but you are still definitely the douche in this scenario. Only tourists talk to celebrities in LA

>My life
>me

more

excuse me for being a retard but what's the significance of it being thrusday the 12th

that's a nice girl (boy)

>Video game has a flat character

thick thursdays.

I'd like to solve the puzzle!

"I want to suck her dick!"

And you are alone

>draw a girl
>put a bulge on it and call it a girl

why is this allowed?

Its 2016, girls can be boys that can be girls and then boys that want to be attack helicopters

Get with the time, jeez

Maybe someday
Thick threads on Cred Forums used to be contained to Thursday. They were pretty comfy. Even Saved a marriage once.
Things have gotten a little out of hand.

It's old copypasta from Cred Forums, it originally referred to some tripfag, not Gosling.

How many games even really have fat women? It genuinely seems like an incredibly rare thing, so rare that fanartists have to simply take a non-fat character and make them fat.

bump