ITT: Trigger Cred Forums with a single game

ITT: Trigger Cred Forums with a single game

spore

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A8P2CZg3sJQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4C70e4QSRUs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nintendo

Fuck off cunt, No Man's Sky is the current triggering game for Cred Forums.

craptawa shitjo is not a game

Mass Effect 3 was the best in the series.

--------borne

forza 3

>4

Undertale was the best game ever.

Halo

Super Mario 64

Duke Nukem FOREVER

Battlefield 1

No Man's Sky
youtube.com/watch?v=A8P2CZg3sJQ

This one have an agegate to get triggered since you have to be above a certain age to know why the first Call of Duty was hyped and praised.

sticker star

Why did Sony think it was a good idea take a tiny tiny studio and expect them to create a $60 game? Why did they either allow or motivate Murray to make promises he couldn't possibly deliver on?

DELET THIS

Courage is the magic that turns dreams into reality!

I'm sorry...

cubeworld

call of duty

minecraft

DE. LET. THIS.

for honor

Fallout 4 is unironically better than NV by a long shot. Way more content, gameplay is miles better. Obsidiots are butthurt obnoxious fanboys who need to be permabanned.
Webm related is an obsidiot the moment he realized fallout 4 was superior to new Vegas

> Why are Sony shit?
Why would you expect anything else?

top kek only pol are triggered by that game

here

what do I win?

MGS TPP

I'm triggered by that game because it pretends to be a WW1 game.

who

Spore legitimately made me a cynic

FUCK, IT STILL HURTS

Wat

>tfw working for valve
>tfw know hl3 release date

i'm suprised it wasn't mentioned

youtube.com/watch?v=4C70e4QSRUs

although it's somehow not triggering anymore. i guess everyone just accepted that this series ends with cliffhanger at this point.

We all know it's never, and that's on fucking valve time

its paper mario what the fuck do you want

Hrk...Agh...It...It hurts...

Oh, it's YOU that's causing my suffering! Then if I tear you to pieces, the pain will stop!

WHO???

Who is this semen demon

ZTD

i like it
i think there is some degree of femdom involved

pedophile = any adult owner of a nintendo product

Silent Hill

DARK spore

What about it? Just another series that slowly went downfall with time.

SH1-3 were good enough to be satisfied with overall quality of series.

ah, you mean this new/cancelled one
nevermind

But it is tho

You triggered me in the line of thought to respond to you.
"Yeah? adults play nintendo games because they have actual gameplay"
>nintendo putting less and less effort into gameplay on each generation
>no one else picking up from there, just preferring to do interactive slouchs, tired as fuck 3D ikari warrior clones or literal 80's game clones but with the gravity all fucked up
>being forced to put up with games that are suffering an "michael jackson surgery" syndrome to have any gameplay left, becoming more and more artificial and plastified as nintendo neuters itself to death until mario is literally made of plastic looking cubes

Yume Nikki
the ending

no man's sky

Fallout 4

Dragon Age 2

Has anything happened yet. I mean she's cute as all hell but damn did I get bored.

Ellen did nothing wrong.

She married

Neptunia

Final Fantasy XIII

Final Fantasy Online

I got triggered by none, but I get triggered by one.
Remember Me

Gone Home

10/10

I have to ask why.

Kotor 3 will NEVER EVER BE RELEASED.

AND IT WAS ALMOST DONE.

YOU WILL NEVER RAIL THE EXECUTIVE THAT CANCELLED THE GAMES WIFE and KILL HIS FAMILY IN FRONT OF HIM AND STARVING HIM TO DEATH

Delete this.

Overwatch
>it sold really well and has a huge playerbase
>Valve killed TF2 and doesn't give a shit about CSGO
>arena shooters are dead too

No one on here thought NMS was going to be good

Indivisible GOTY 2018

Licensed LEGO games...

Fuck you, you piece of shit

Battleborn is the GOTY

bloodborne

Mafia III

Unlike No Man's Sky, its trailer showed one game, and they released a different one. I was thrilled when the trailer was shown, actual gameplay trailer, no less, and when the actual game came out I played it and encountered a linear experience.
The trailer, you see, showed an open world, with a minimap. A free-roaming city, much like Assassin's Creed, where you need to hide from security guards, extract memories from them, and use these memories as intel to find your objective. The actual game came out and it was both beautiful and dull at the same time. They stripped anything that allowed freedom from the environment. You've got a corridor to walk through, and you WILL turn right at the end of it, which is blocked by a cleaning bot. And you've got a wall climbing section, which you WILL follow a set route along it. You can't jump onto a knee high object unless it's part of the route, in which case Nilin can jump twice her height, with her arms alone.
That game's collectible story pieces and encyclopedia articles about places were incredible. The world they built as the game's settings was fleshed out and coherent, each page I found was a joy to read. They talked about a piece of technology changing modern society, they described a flood that segregated the city and turned the slums into the sewers. They tackled a moral issue with stripping prisoners of their identity while imprisoned. But they took that beautiful background, and put a very dull game over it.
And how did they incorporate the gameplay trailer into the game? They placed it as a flashback, so that you don't get the open world aspect of it, and only put the memory mixing part from the trailer as an interactive piece.

So yeah. Whenever people talk about cut content, Remember Me will forever be my contribution to the conversation.

WE

fun

But KOTOR 3 already happened, user.

i challenge you to find a single game that DOES NOT trigger Cred Forums

>A few posts away from 100
>No one posts this yet
You all deserved this.

No Man's sky is a good game.

stale meme

store.steampowered.com/app/508990/?snr=1_7_7_151_150_1

I appreciate this post.

Screw you buddy.

>Frog
NORMIES GTFO REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Pokémon xd

>not XD
doing it wrong

ku ro i ha na

Human eye can't see past 30 fps

:D

hook, line and sinker

The Last Guardian

I'm not seeing much triggering going on, does this mean nothing triggers Cred Forums?

KOWASHITE

yeah Cred Forums is a peacefull Lady only sonyponies who impersonate as humble and sweet Cred Forums get triggered too bad sonyponies are increasing

i got nothing but I'll post her

DELETE THIS

>No NTR doujins of her being fucked by a fat ugly old man while the young boy watches

Best feel.

you probably haven't searched hard enough though.

NTR is a trash fetish.

Doom
everyone loves doom
how can someone not love doom?

This

NTR is a thinking man fetish

triggered

What is Half Life?

>Cute Dumbo girl

The Matrix games series

Not triggered, just depressed.

Fuck

>Original manga pokes fun at NTRfags
Man the artist is so fucking based.

>NTR

Can someone explain this pic, wasnt it just fanart?

That girl is fugly as hell why do you use that as a leave gif?

People still talk about that game?

Huh, heres a blast from the past for ya then:

Godus.

I wanted to see if posting 3DPD in a thread fillled with smug 2D girls would trigger anybody.

FUCK YOU

As much as I don't like cinematic games, Uncharted is a good game. Cutscenes and scripted events blend perfectly with the gameplay making it look good and fun to play.

here, have a (you).
The bait wasn't very good but you tried