What's her name, Cred Forums?

What's her name, Cred Forums?

Mass Effect 3 comes to mind but it was already kinda shit even before the ending.

MGSV and its lack of an ending

FUCK

Alien: Isolation

It also has one of the worst beginnings

both of these, and also bioshock infinite. The writing/plot/gameplay up until the end wasn't good but when the ending really happened I was just rolling my eyes and so upset I had spent so long on the game.

me3 ruined the whole god damn series for me.

>that 3rd option
>there are people that look at endings before playing

I was hoping the ending to Infinite would've saved the rest of the game, but the second that key magically appeared in the air, that's when my hopes died.

KotOR2
What a fucking disappointment

Mass Effect 3

I used to think the final boss in Grimrock 2 was shit, then when I replayed the game I had a fucking blast with it. So I'm not really sure.

I can't think of a bad ending that wasn't already tied to a bad or mediocre game.

Pillars of Eternity. When you learn that the gods are manipulative only to their own ends and were created by an advanced civilization cause they wanted gods to believe in.

Game then goes full atheist on yo ass about how religion is the root of all evil and how mankind is better off. Dropped my score of the game a full 2 points cause of that shit. It clearly isn't evil if you, the player, did good deeds at the control of gods despite it being for their ends. It's like the game was up its own ass, wafting in the smell of its own exquisite farts.

kys

New Deus Ex.

Farcry 3

Entire game was shit. Ending was just a punch in the face after being fucked in the asshole.

Mass Effect 3 makes me unbelievably salty.
"Your choices will matter!"

Like hell they did. And they should have kept the plot of the dying stars. THAT was an interesting motivation for the villains.

Mass Effect 3 is the most obvious answer but also the most correct.

Reading comprehension is not your thing, is it?

No, ykys

Just cause 3.

I thought the game was pretty shit until the ending, which saved it for me.

I know this is an unpopular opinion.

To be honest, it ended up being the most notable part of the whole game

There are different endings.

Which one?

ME3 and B:I were bad games that became shit games because of the ending. I can't think of any good games that were ruined by a shitty ending off the top of my head.

ME3 ending was genuinely great.

Maybe if you had more companions this wouldn't happen

AC3 also had a shit ending that really didn't help an already subpar game

Zero Time Dilemma, I enjoyed it mostly but fuck that ending

Mafia