Classic or Redux?

Classic or Redux?

Was thinking going Classic for 2033 and Redux for LL

yes

>Was thinking going Classic for 2033 and Redux for LL

That's literally the opposite of what you should do. Redux for 2033 and honestly either one for Last Light.

Wrong, wrong wrong wrong. Redux 2033 is an inferior experience unless you are a casual.

This game is too sp00ky i cant finish it ;-;

What's your reasoning? My reasoning is I remember Redux for 2033 fucked the AI a bit but for LL they already changed the AI iirc

suffering through the game with no fresh filters isnt exactly fun user

Just performance, Redux ran far better at pretty minimal visual expense (god rays were the only thing I specifically remember receiving a nerf, with some things being improved) and less load screens.

I played the original and redux too far apart to have noticed any difference in AI but I'll gladly look at some evidence?

It's not spooky, it's atmospheric. More so with russian audio

Performance shouldn't be an issue for me unless one has multi-gpu support better than the other but I recall 2033 has support.

Here's some evidence. Gets posted here a lot. Compare.

Redux, it's a good update. Some diss it because they basically made stealth optional but I don't really care because it was easily the worst part.

Most of what I see is just 2033 though so I'm wondering if LL is the same way.

Guess I'll just post the rest of these.

original 2033 for that true pc experience

I still don't know how this was done, If I made even a single noise the ai would zero on me in seconds.

Was there difficulty options added with Redux? I remember only two for the original but iirc it didn't change the AI.

maybe, or I just sucked. They also cut out the nazi tank in the redux of 2033 which is surprising.

What exactly did they add that was supposed to further tie the two together?

Why does the redux suck so much? i thought this tiny group of slavs cramped up in a 20$ apartment building cared about making this game?

The work was basically to port to consoles.

>Before and after /fit/

2033 is a lovingly crafted game made by a bunch of slavs in horrible conditions who knew that their only chance at being able to keep their families warm was to make a good game.

Redux is a remaster that also shits on the gameplay.

Black station was tense as fuck.

It was cool doing it total stealth because all the dialogue made the Nazis somewhat sympathetic.

It doesn't matter either way. The games themselves are damn good.

they added more gameplay modes and mechanics from last light

So no opinions on LL? Think I'm sticking with original for 2033

Original for both

Why original for LL?

Why is there only the Redux version of LastLight on GOG and Steam?

Might as well get LL redux. Its basically the same except with all the Dlc and a few graphical tweaks. Not even sure if you can get a non redux version of that anymore.

You can't get original 2033 anywhere though.

I can walk into gamestop tomorrow and buy it for 360

but why? the point of 2033 original was that it looked fucking beautiful on maxed settings on pc

Literally no reason not to play Redux

reduxs for both.

I think a few reasons got posted.

No, the point was to enjoy one of the best
FPSs ever made.

Nitpicks from retards who hate any kind of change, what else is new.

I'm don't usually say this, but you'd be doing yourself a disservice if you don't at least experience this game once on maxed settings, it is extremely atmospheric one of the most immersive games

Haven't played either yet but the original clearly looks better. Even a small reason is still a reason. I don't see any reasons in favor of Redux besides performance.

No it doesn't, the original has worse textures, amount of detail. and small objects and lacks lighting that LL has