Daily reminder

Daily reminder that this is the best game of the year
Daily reminder that if you're into racing games, this is the BEST RACING GAME IN VIDEOGAME HISTORY
Daily reminder that whether or not you own a Xbone, you can still support the fine folks at Microsoft and Turn 10 studios by purchasing it on PC

>Gran Turismo? Drive Club? LMAO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5E0hfvE5lQk
youtube.com/watch?v=Rzdo1Pci4ss
microsoft.com/en-us/accessibility/windows10upgrade
youtube.com/watch?v=Dy5BYzZW6ss
microsoft.com/en-gb/accessibility/windows10upgrade
youtube.com/watch?v=mjhprzHC8D4
geforce.com/whats-new/articles/forza-horizon-3-game-ready-driver-released
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Last racing games I played any significant amount were MK Double-Dash and Burnout 3. MK8 seemed promising. I got Forza Horizon for free with Gold. What racing games are actually worth playing/fun?

Great physics, bro.

You're really trying.

Jesus Christ this shit's actually getting really good reviews

I'm fucked I don't have windows 10.

youtu.be/5E0hfvE5lQk reliant confirmed best vehicle

>not Dirt Rally
Enjoy being a console peasant.

>you can still support the fine folks at Microsoft

how's about you eat up my smelly, stinky shit?

>BEST RACING GAME IN VIDEOGAME HISTORY

yeah k whatever youtube.com/watch?v=Rzdo1Pci4ss

>$60 for a game with less than 7 locations

>racing games are about having 70 PRETTY VIRTUAL BEACHES
Thanks for proving my point for me.

Open world > track
This is not even an opinion, this is a FACT

Well technically Dirt Rally was from last year.

>large largely-empty bits of track pieced together is better that tightly designed tracks
It's like Burnout Paradise was your first and only experience with racing games before this.

>Turn10

I wanna play this game but it's fucking 100 bucks for the complete edition, and I feel like an idiot buying an incomplete game.

daily reminder that despite having preordered Forza Horizon 3 on PC i'll keep hiding shill threads

and

DESIGNATED SHITTING STREETS OP

>reading maps
>fun in a racing game
Burnout Paradise is the worst Burnout game by a country mile.

trackmaniAAAAAAAAAAAA BITCHES

>Burnout Paradise is the worst Burnout game by a country mile

I agree, but that's not because it's open world.

It I could just go to SCCA Track Nights.

Dirt Rally

>I'm fucked I don't have windows 10.
You can still upgrade for free via: microsoft.com/en-us/accessibility/windows10upgrade

They haven't plugged this hole so abuse it while you can.

I just ordered the ultimate edition. Can't wait for Thursday night to start playing. Preloading now.

Pretty hyped that Microsoft is finally doing PC gaming right again. Support for 21:9 out of the gate and nvidia shit on Gears (tho probably won't get it, looks bland).

Memes aside how is this game ?

Does it support custom tracks/stages yet? Large mod community is priority in racing games.

I'll never use Windows 8/10.

>game only requires DirectX 11 to run
>is exclusive to Windows 10

Is Microsoft retarded? Do they want to lose money or something?

>I'm actually going to be owning a XBONE soon

How long until i should tell my parents?

F1 2016

Sorry, I'm tipsy :3

I'm 34 y-o. 1st racing game I owned was picrelated, almost 30 years ago. Racing games are my favorite genre.
I own all Top Gear games on the SNES, all Gran Turismos on the PSX and PS2, all Forzas and Forza Horizons on 360 and Xbone.
My daily driver is a Nissan 370z and I also own a Kawasaki ZX-14R motorcycle that runs the 1/4 mile in 9.5sec stock

Don't you dare question my enthusiasm for racing games you carless piece of shit. FH3 is literally a dream game

>F1
>fun in any way

Nah

luddite

>shit car
>shit bike
>shit game

Casual as fuck mate

>My daily driver is a Nissan 370z

Your tryhard is showing.

Here's your (you)

>Memes aside how is this game
Demo is out for Xbone, demo will be out next week for PC. It is pretty great on Xbone but I can't wait to play it on my PC on Friday in glorious 3440x1440.

I don't really like racing games but Horizon is just pure fun. Me and two buddies got it for campaign co-op cruise and chill.

The only people who have given it a bad review is a business magazine that game NuMale's Sky an 8/10: www.metacritic.com/game/xbox-one/forza-horizon-3

RWD, good handling, 360hp with a few inexpensive mods, I love this car. What do you drive br/o/ ?

Why did you get the ZX-14 over the ZX-10? Don't you go track racing?

If you don't go track racing, why did you get anything over a 600CC?

not him but
>Shit cars
>Tilke tracks
F1 is just as boring as NASCAR. Touring cars is where it's at.

Is this with ridiculously hard tires or something? Cause this thing should be rolling like mad.

the rolling thing was a meme created by top gear

Don't worry, bro. I'm with you.
I'm also excited for FH3

I've got like over 400 hours on 2012-2016.

2013 is still my favorite, but 2016 is really fucking good especially multiplayer not being broken completely.

>Why did you get the ZX-14 over the ZX-10?

They're simply not the same types of motorcycles. The ZX10 is a street-legal racing bike, while the ZX14 is more of a hyper GT. I don't take my motorcycle on tracks, so I'd rather ride the machine designed for roads instead of the one created for track use. It has less agility, but makes up for it with more power and a lot more comfort

>while the ZX14 is more of a hyper GT.
Why did you get the ZX-14 over the concours then?

Not shittalking you, I'm a kawasaki guy myself and even I can't see a point to the ZX14.

>multiplayer

Nope. The maddest I've ever gotten at any game is F1 in multiplayer. I've done the races to get the achievements and I'm never touching it again.

Blur if theree is still a community.

split second if you like crazy races with explosions.

split second was fun except for the bullshit rubberband ai

Damn, you're right. They dicked with the differential.

90% of the time it's literal RETARDS who push you off in DRS and corners.

But that 10% when you actually race a person that knows what they're doing, it's fucking incredible.

Looks mainly

I really want to see what this HDR business is about but I'm not about to buy a new tv and xbone for it

>he plays baby arcade racers rather than assetto, dirt rally, iRacing, or rfactor

not true irl not true in vidya

Why dint they use forza physics?

I'm going to stick to the carreer. The only multiplayer I'd play would be a co-op carreer.

Fair enough! I wanted a brammo empulse for the same reason

Yeah I'm currently on Canada on my 100% career with Renault.

Fucking Legend difficulty is brutal.

>if you want your money's worth you're wrong
what? Dirt rally is a single player game. 4 or 5 locations don't have that long of legs. It's a valid complaint.

>not V8 Supercars

Horizon has always been the more arcadey spinoff compared to the mainline Forza series, and it's just fine.

Bank your points for the next season when it gives you the option and look forward to the next season, when all those upgrades hit and you can challenge for the championship.
Also playing on Legend, because I'm a bit too slow for ultimate.

Touring cars includes V8 supercars.

So let me ask you this; implying it's somehow magically impossible you hurt yourself or others, nor get into legal trouble, would you rather drive picrelated on your shitty local track or on the freeways?

>burnout paradise was shit! it was open world and the routes and stuff were too confusing and i couldn't understand how to unlock new cars and there was too much stuff to unlock and the radio guy's voice is so annoying
>but this generic simcade racer is open world and all of the tracks have open routes and you never know what you're going to unlock next and there's so many things to collect and there's a whole bunch of great radio announcers it's awesome, best game in the universe

Ultimate is fucking insane, I don't know how to keep up with those fucking AI.

Even on my best track Australia I got demolished.

burnout is inherently shite

I dunno, if you like AntiGrav racers, Wipeout HD/Fury and 2048 are both fantastic, and Redout which just came out is amazing.

Damn it. Will it work If I create a new partition and install windows 10 on it? I'm not very tech savvy but I heard somewhere I can install another OS on the new partition If I make one, allowing me to alternate between operating systems.

still has a better handling model than forza horizon

>(you)

Is the driving in this as shit as it was in the other two?

why not both?

You can dual boot OSes, yes
Just google

>Damn it. Will it work If I create a new partition and install windows 10 on it? I'm not very tech savvy but I heard somewhere I can install another OS on the new partition If I make one, allowing me to alternate between operating systems.
Not unless your "Other OS" has an activated copy of Windows on it first.

You can just use this link to upgrade your current install in place, then once you are in windows 10 you extract the key (google a vbs to pull the key out), then select the "downgrade back to windows 7" option and use your new legal win10 key to create a second partition/install if you really want

Can you race in Nurburgring? Yeah I thought so.

will this work if I have a pirated version of 7?

Assetto Corsa desu senpai?

FUCK YEA FINALLY MOTHERFUCKAS

TEST DRIVE UNLIMITED 3

so, are windows store games crackable or not?

>Racing sims without the proper peripherals

Same reason I can't enjoy arcade rhyhthm games. I'm not spending 200+ on a fucking controller when it's an integral part of the experience.

Well I do have windows 8 already. Just to clarify I can create a new partition, go to the link that user posted and download windows 10 over the windows 8 install for that partition only and not overwrite the OS I have for the whole system?

And just for the record I really don't want to do an entire OS upgrade to play one game. I have old games I've hoarded and I've heard windows 10 has a lot of problems running them so I'd rather keep my original OS and create a whole new profile just for Forza.

>pirating a multiplayer game

>sim

it's multiplayer only? than I don't even care

Is that not what Forza is?

>car sim
I guess every NEET without a license would get hyped.

Forza Horizon is an arcade game that you can make handle similarly to a sim, if you want. Motorsport is the game that's meant to be like a sim and uses real tracks.

Trying to charge me $100 dollarydoos for the base game.

$60 USD = $80 AUD.

What the fuck.

How long until torrent? Not paying a cent but love the Forza games.

That isn't the base game. That is the meme edition with the season pass

Actually considering installing windows 10 for this

Is windows 10 shit?

Look at the standard edition price in that picture, it still says $99.95.

Yep. Course, all Windows are shit, but 10 is a hideous pile of absolute garbage that no one should ever touch.

If you have to use Windows, stay with 7.

no windows store game have been cracked so far.
so enjoy waiting forever

MS shills are always the most obvious ones
POO IN LOO PAJEET

It's not ideal, but if you buy it through the Singapore Microsoft store user you'll save like 20 bucks.

The Aus prices are pretty fucking ridiculous.

it's not as bad as everyone will lead you to believe. Not the worst Windows and not the best either

this is the best smug face I've ever seen. good job user.

why do people complain about the company selling the game when the currency values are different due to a lot of other reasons, Do you honestly expect them to sell it at 60 AUD? Why would you gimp yourself like that.

I don't no, I was prepared to pay $80 AUD for the game.

But $100? Fuck no. That's why I compared it to the USD. You fuckers pay $60 for this, which is equivalent to $80 AUD.

Ah i see now, that sucks man especially since there will be a shit ton of dlc too.

>hold button to win

Wow, such deep gameplay, dayum.

This isn't a dark souls thread

Does this actually work? I figured the Microsoft store would be pretty tight assed about this kind of shit.

How exactly do I get it on PC? Windows store? Or should I just go to a retail store and get a physical copy for PC? I don't get this shared games system yet.

yes, i had pirated 8.1 and it worked fine, so 7 should work too

>over 100 for 1 game

what the fuck

>Does this actually work? I figured the Microsoft store would be pretty tight assed about this kind of shit.

Auscunt here, worked for me.

why can't i download pc version yet. UK here :(

Local track so I don't get mugged.

Download from the Windows Store. Or download the APPX file from a torrent site.

Both methods are exactly the same.

>Daily reminder
>Rewind feature
>Follow the green line
>Open world and zero tracks requires zero skill
The pinnacle of nu-male meme racing

I'm actually looking forward to this game but these shill threads are fucked. And no fucken way am I pre-ordering this shit, I'm gonna wait and watch a few streams before I lay our a HUNDRED FUCKING DOLLARS for this thing. Better be fucken good.

PYF when Sonyggers will NEVER EVER get Forza Horizon 3

How? it's not a exclusive

It's fine for Windows. You'll like it unless you're a linux purist.

Sonyggers hate PC. Shitpost PC threads.

How could they ever play a game on a platform they hate.

>it's not a exclusive
>but I can't play it anyways

Microsoft Trash

PC/PS4 is the master combo, retard

I'll stick with dirt rally, but thanks. enjoy your windows 10, tough

>They haven't plugged this hole so abuse it while you can.
guess why. sure it's a complete accident

>PC/Wii U

Fixed. You can sell your PS4 once you are finished with Bloodborne and not miss out on anything else.

>owning a console for one game

you best be trolling

this is true, unforutnatly. looking forward to ni-oh, but everything else is on pc

>Dead console

kek. The NX can join the ranks if the rumors about Wii U ports and its hybrid nature are correct.

Name one windows store game from play anywhere that receives frequent patches

torrent where??!

youtube.com/watch?v=Dy5BYzZW6ss

Killer Instinct

>buying xbone games from the aus marketplace

Moron spotted.

The shilling of this game is fucking hilarious, I mean, read this shit:

>Daily reminder that whether or not you own a Xbone, you can still support the fine folks at Microsoft and Turn 10 studios by purchasing it on PC

My fucking sides.

literally gamefaqs, the meme

>simfags still buying literally the exact same game every 2 months
lmao

>Daily reminder that whether or not you own a Xbone, you can still support the fine folks at Microsoft and Turn 10 studios by purchasing it on PC

Woah, really?
That's awesome!
I'm going to purchase FORZAâ„¢ Horizonâ„¢ 3 for only $59.99 right now on the Microsoftâ„¢ Windows store!

Remember to periodically dust off your PS4.

They will pirate this day 1, right?

>real life tracks look the same
well no shit, sherlock

Windows 10â„¢ Big Brotherâ„¢ Edition not included.

I don't own any 8th gen console since there's no games that justify their purchase.

But does it have 4 player splitscreen on pc?

>cars/tracks based on the same real life car/track look similar to the real life car/track

Woah... Really made me think...

>implying
NX being a hybrid is possibly the best case scenario, because we'll get both console and handheld games on 1 platform. There's gonna be a shitton of exclusives.

All racing games are absolute snoozefests.
They are only entertaining if you have a wheel, and a proper one is way too expensive to justify it's cost.

There's a reason the genre is dying, games like GTA V offer the the same, and much more.

>b-b-but muh driving mechanics

Too bad no one cares.

>182 games

Wow, did you start playing PC games this year or what big boy?

has there ever been a time in which sony fanboys havent turned into whiny bitches every time theres a thread about a pc or xbox game

ive been posting here since about 07 and i can't remember

No, I simply don't buy videogames i'm not going to play.
Besides, good videogames nowadays are very scarce.

Yeah, that was my fuck up. I meant join the master combo if it comes to fruition.

It sadly agree, but this one looks like it might be comfy

>tfw win 10 blue screens itself and somehow fucks the boot process
I've never even see a computer shit itself this badly. Anyone hit this kind of thing before? Apparently bootvid.dll is missing and the drive that windows is on has locked itself.

Only PC since nobody cares about Xbox, even less now that having a PC means there's absolutely no reason to buy one.

You should try starting a thread without sounding like a marketer and maybe you wouldn't get quite as much shit on

>Hey guys, why don't you support the fine folks at Microsoft and Turn 10 by purchasing FORZA HORIZONâ„¢ 3 for only $59.99 and only $49.99 for the Season Passâ„¢?

You are really surprised Cred Forums likes shitting up obvious shill threads?
No one has ever given a fuck about racing games in here, and suddenly this one is under constant praise, and with blatant marketeer posts like OP?

You think people here are that stupid to not see who you are?

>6 hours
>150 posts
>that OP

>Everyone is shilling!!!
>No one gives a fuck about racing games

Fuck off.
All the project cars threads
All the driveclub threads
All the Forza threads
All the Gran Turismo threads

Just fucking kill yourself.

It's because it's on PC faggot.

Is the Ultimate Edition the only way to get it on PC, or is a regular one going to be available later? I don't care about any of the extra shit.

>No one has ever given a fuck about racing games in here

Were you not here for the GT5 or GT6 release?

>only $49.99 for the Season Pass
source? I smell bullshit, can't believe they're charging already another full price game for this

I'm pretty sure you can get the normal edition right now anyways

I saw crimson rosellas in one of the trailers. Does this game have any more Australian birdlife in it?
And yes this is a factor in my purchasing of this game.

To those who upgraded to win 10 from 7. How much did it break? Any software that just stopped working right?

I like win 7 too and i'm not ready to say goodbye ;_;

the screens in the game look so fucking nice
any more examples?
i might just get an xbone for this
(should i wait for scorpio so the original gets cheaper or should i just get the slim?)

burnout 3 is sooo good, I wonder if we will ever get burnout 4

>Does this game have any more Australian birdlife in it?
yes, but they are in the area unlocked via season pass sadly

Just found it. Previously it was just 'available as part of a bundle' or some shit like that.

Might pick it up next week. The closest thing to a demo on PC is Apex, right?

So what's the best racing sim to get right now? My set should arrive next week and I'm still not entirely sure what to play first.

Preferably a game that has this beauty

Why would you upgrade to windows 10?

Do you like being spied on?

Is that some kind of weird fetish?

>doesn't know there was already a previous thread before hand and everyone migrated over

fucking idiot

No difference at all really.

needing win10 to play this game is a bit of a drainer lads

Because games and I don't have folders full of cp like you do, so spy away microsoft.

I'm going to do it. If anything breaks, i'm coming for you personally user.

>boogeyman is spying on you

Just shut the fuck up already, It's not like any other open platform/software any of you cucks use already has your info anyway, so sick of you dumbfucks who don't understand how tech industries operate

How is Microsoft's refund policy? Anything similar to Steam or Origin? Never played Forza, and even though I am into racing vidya, I'm not ready to drop this amount of money on it.

PROTIP:
Horizon 3 cocts 70€ in the european store, but you can make that 45€ by going to microsofts singaporean store and buying 70 sgd worth of gift cards, then buying the game with that.

This is why you dual boot.

Fuck using windows 10 as my main OS, they made everything more unpractical, but is good as a games client.

>upgrading to win10 and supporting the inevitable doom that is paid subscriptions from microsoft

I'd like to play FH3 as it looks fun, but I'm not changing my entire OS just for one game. If this seemed like a growing trend, maybe I would consider it. Microsoft games aren't usually that worth it though.

Don't see why it wouldn't tbqh, I never had any issues going from 7 to 8.1 to 10.

People always use the incompatibility meme i've yet to find any legacy programs/software that has issues.

Guess it depends on what software/programs you plan on using really.

Yeah, Apex is kind of like Gran Turismo Concept.

I'm a sonygger & suddenly quite hyped for it to play on my pc. As obvious I've never played Forza before.

How's the car sounds in Forza?

Does the controls feels arcadey like burnout?

Sounds are top notch as always in Forza games

As for the handling I've heard it's been revamped from previous titles, better tire deformation/physics and overall feel/grippyness.

Each vehicle has it's own very distinct handling as you would expect of said car.

>if you're into racing games, this is the BEST RACING GAME IN VIDEOGAME HISTORY

Is it an arcade racer, or a sim. Your answer determines whether your statement is potentially true or just false.

Just how ironic is all this Microsoft shilling that's been appearing an awful lot the past few months

>Is it an arcade racer, or a sim

Gee idk hmm...

Stop shitposting and just tell me ass clown.

Your a fucking idiot

>your

Says the person who can't even use correct grammar. I don't follow the series so it's a simple question. Sim or not a sim.

>Windows 10

Daily reminder that the game is UWP
Daily reminder that Forza 6: Apex still hasn't fixed it's performance issues from launch in May and this won't either
>Daily reminder that it isn't on Steam

No, it's not GotY any year until MS stops their bullshit.

>Goes after grammatical errors
>can't read simple descriptions

A truly shittershattered idiot

>Forza 6: Apex still hasn't fixed it's performance issues
There's none

>Forza 6: Apex still hasn't fixed it's performance issues

Maybe you should get a better computer poorfag

No where in the OP does it mention it's a sim or an arcade racer. Try again shitposter.

>Apex
>performance issues
Sounds like you still haven't fixed your toaster since May.

Terrible baiter just stop already

>£50 for the base game

noty microsoft as much as I had fun on apex

>I have old games I've hoarded and I've heard windows 10 has a lot of problems running them

So does Windows 8. Stop being a faggot and just upgrade.

Jesus fucking Christ is it a sim or not. How are you so fucking retarded that you can't answer a simple yes or no question? actually if this is an example of the Forza fanbase I already have my answer.

Show us a pic of your computer specs right the fuck now you little shit.

>he's not playing Street Racing Syndicate

Lurk more, literally. You'd have your fucking answer if you actually read the bloody thread or even did ctrl+f "sim" or "arcade". See

If it doesn't have pic related then it ain't shit.

I meet the Requirements. I get into the race tracks, the game starts to become a slideshow.

It's not just me, nearly everyone else has had this issue since launch.

I will not give MS money until they fix Apex (and release shit on Steam, anyway).

I expect Forza Horizon to be just as fucked and MS to not do anything because of UWP.

It has

So instead of linking that directly, you were just fishing for more (you)'s. Yeah nah I'll pass on this. Oh the answer to the question? OP lied.

Good.

I live like 5minutes from some of these landmarks.
Never thought I'd be more likely to visit a video game location, than to actually play the video game.

>I meet the Requirements
>no speccy

Yeah... ok buddy.

>implying I'm the same guy
>hating on arcadey driving games when we get a new shitty sim every 3 months
Get over yourself, son. You're probably the kind of guy that doesn't think Outrun 2 is one of the greatest games of all time.

>nearly everyone else has had this issue since launch
I literally played it both at launch and over the past 3 days. No issues whatsoever.
Also, I only have a 280X and an FX-6320, so my system isn't even that great.

I think you misunderstand me. I have no interest in sim racers and think they're trash, and in-fact Outrun was the game that made me challenge OP's statement of this new Forza being "the best racer ever" as that's just not possible.

>tfw no mr2
At least they finally added the blob eye impreza.

APEX doesn't have any fucking issues I've been playing it since launch. Post your specs.

Microsoft are delivering games on PC for pretty much free if you get them on xbox and your bitching about store front? Why would they launch on a rival platform? Tell me, please why.

Well it is possible, seeing how Outrun isn't a racing game.

Daily reminder that there is nothing wrong with CVT.

Unless the cash rates have been jacked up that's way more expensive than in other forzas. Either way will definitely buy, slap on a ridiculous bodykit and a spoiler the size of a church pew and DORIFTO around australia like a mad cunt. Either that or sleeper it, maybe get one for each.

how the fuck do i buy it if its not on steam

Buy and Xbox

through the Windows Store app.

You race against time itself, you have no opponents but the clock so it's still a racer. From a certain point of view.

Literally two clicks and bam in-game simple

>tfw no FC

consolcuck
how do i do it on pirated w10

Why would you pirate windows 10 its literally free. Can you even pirate windows 10?

You're an idiot. UWP has ZERO effect on performance.

It's Win32 within a container. If anything, the games will be better ports, as shown by: Killer Instinct, Gears UE (fixed), Forza Apex all of which run on toasters.

On the inbuilt windows store.

You can actually. I'm using a KMS crack since I lost my legit key. It works perfectly.

>its free

>Daily reminder that the game is UWP

Stop talking like it's something super bad and scary. Every issue has been fixed months ago.

>Daily reminder that it isn't on Steam

Thank goodness. Now I don't need to login every time I launch on the damn game.

>They always have the FC in the sim forzas
>Not once in the horizon forzas
We can only hope our cars come in a future car pack, which probably will happen given the games new feature with JDM cars.

Install windows 7
use daz loader
upgrade for free to legit copy.

it's that easy.

Isn't the FC not in 5 or 6 though?

No don't. Just use a KMS crack. MS doesn't care if you crack their OS.

Pls respond

I actually haven't played 5 or 6, just assumed they had the FC since the main series games have more cars

No splitscreen in forza games

>Make perfect game
>Make it windows 10 exclusive

I don't think FH has ever had splitscreen. Never played a single on though.

MS added splitscreen exclusively to the PC Gears 4 though, so I dunno.

It uses DX12. By that logic every game should run on Windows XP.

I really can't fault them for using their own latest APIs that both the xbone and PC happen to share.

dude the cheapest version is 60 euro you think I got a cash tree here somewhere?
if you buy it for me ill play it otherwise waiting torrent.

Nah, pretty sure Motorsport and Horizon share the cars, and 5 was the game where they dropped all the old cars and started over again to make higher resolution models with detailed interiors. 3 or 4 might have had an FC but I can't remember since I only played 3 a couple of times and that was before I was into cars (and I hadn't watched Initial D yet).

PC master race babies are really this tied to mother Gabe's teat? Wow...

I love my racing games and I did enjoy Horizon but what the fuck is this hot new meme and why are people shilling it? Just get assetto corsa or the crew or some shit. Notify me when Burnout 3 Remastered hits PC

I'm not. It's nice being able to launch games directly without opening up steam or some other shit interface. Reminds me of classic PC games or GOG releases.

implying dirt rally isn't on console
>assetto corsa
sim
>the crew
bad

But user, it is free.

microsoft.com/en-gb/accessibility/windows10upgrade

Unless you're telling me you are not using windows 7 or 8.1. In that case, what the fuck are you using for games? windows xp? vista?

How's the PC version? Would it run at 1080p/60fps on my meme 970?

why are racing games so fucking boring

let me guess you don't even really play these games that much so this isn't a problem

Maybe I just bought the wrong racing game. midnight club was fun as fuck but all these other new games are so boring.

>shithead using muh forza for shitposting now

rip in peace forza ;_;

>it's nice to be locked to microsoft app store

really? you don't belong on pc kid

Most likely yes. Every MS port thus far has been good, except for QB.

Is it locked to 30fps on PC?

It's not locked anywhere. UWP apps can go on any store.

Also, I don't even use the app store. I just torrent the appx file and install it with powershell.

It's way way better than using Steam's bullshit every time I wanna play a game.

nope

Hell no, that would be retarded.

>click forza.exe
>game starts
???

Unlocked framerate.

This. I don't think that retard understands. Like I said, it's similar to GOG and classic PC games.

What will be your main radio station Cred Forums? I'm going with Future Classic

youtube.com/watch?v=mjhprzHC8D4

NVIDIA GAME READY DRIVER IS OUT:

geforce.com/whats-new/articles/forza-horizon-3-game-ready-driver-released

>NFS Pro street
>Burnout 3
>Forza 2
These were the last good games of their series
I can't judge Gran Turismo because I've only ever played 2 but I loved it so

t. angry Microsoft shill

Go be irrelevant somewhere else.

Dirty Rally with a g29 and h-shifter is one of the most fun I've had with a racing game

Actually the store is region free

Why could Mario Kart do this but Forza can't?

>8 hour long thread
>250 posts
>Microsoft shills will keep necrobumping this thread even though it's clear nobody gives a shit

Xbone couldn't run it probably. People don't really want it that much either.

Long as you don't play any Dx9 game with lots of mods it's fine

Dx9 games can't use more than 4Gb of Ram/Vram since W8

I'd buy it if it was on Steam.
Too bad.

I can drive the Eurobeat car in FH3? I'm actually hyped now, torrent when

>No one has ever given a fuck about racing games in here

Because PC players rarely get the taste of an actually good racing game, now we've finally got a good one.

>the eurobeat car
At least do it the honor of using its name
Or just not calling it "the eurobeat car"
Anything else

Because there's none.

>now we've finally got a good one.
You mean overshilled Microsoft trash?
No.

Racing games in general are a dying genre for a reason, they simply have nothing to offer.
It's a creatively bankrupt genre, and I wouldn't pay more than $10 for one of these games that offer so little content.

>this fuckin guy

Don't they ask for a key if you do the free upgrade?

Daily reminder that this was the last Xbox exclusive worthy of being played, and now it's on PC.

Xbox is dead.

Sorry I'm not a weeb guys I just like memes

Shill more cunt

>I drive a 370Z

Fucking tryhard faggot. A pigfat schlomo that has a shitty engine.
No you fucking don't

>DONT YOU DARE

Fuck off, faggot. If you really liked racing and racing games you'd be into simulators like that guy who posted the video.
You fucking tryhard fag.

>pigfat schlomo
still has a better power to weight than your Miata.

>good handling
>weighs 3500 lbs

pick one and only one

Go fucking play need for speed you lying cunt.

It actually does handle well, it feels a bit heavy (as to be expected) but it doesn't have bad handling.
Also, how is he lying? It's not like he's saying he drives a 2016 GT-R.

Except I drive pic related

go kill yourself you fucking bench racer

cough cough
i think i'm catching /o/tism

Because only a fedora-tipping vape-fag thinks any Z's past 300ZX are cool.

And a fedora-tipping vape-fag can't afford a 370Z.

That or he's around 45, hairline receding, trying to recapture his youth but wants to be a boyracer.

Besides the 370Z handles like shit for a car it's size. It's as if the nips wanted to make a muscle car without the power or the torque. Shittiest gearbox of 2009.

Will my puny i5/16gb/980 handle this with little to no issue?

>Press button to accelerate.
>Press left to go left.
>Press right to go right.

10/10

>Assistive technologies required

thewhat

Yes maybe even in 1440 60-80 fps

You drive an Audi but post on Cred Forums? What kind of bizarro world is this?

>only a fedora-tipping vape-fag thinks any Z's past 300ZX are cool
>That or he's around 45, hairline receding, trying to recapture his youth but wants to be a boyracer
Based on what?
>Besides the 370Z handles like shit for a car it's size
How would you know when only "fedora-tipping vape-fags" or 45 year old men have any interest in them? When exactly have you driven one?

Whew! That's a relief!

so is there a Cred Forums group?

To come out to your parents as a faggot?

>when exactly have you driven one

I took one for a test drive in 2010 - I was pretty hyped - first sports car experience after the Miata.

The clutch feels like shit with the gearbox.
The car understeers and then decides to oversteer when you lift, forcing you to constantly fight it.
It doesn't have any power. It doesn't have a "wow" effect when you drive it. When I'm driving, full acceleration and then brake, I want to be grinning my fucking lips apart. Not just going "eh, it's okay".

It was also too expensive for what it delivered.
>how would you know when

Because every time I see one, it's always some vapefag with a snap back or a middle-aged faggot.
The car looks like a toy, so everywhere you go people don't go "wow he likes cars" but rather "why would you buy something like this?".

I don't know why I'm even explaining this to you. You clearly don't own a fucking Z Datsun. Go fucking buy a Civic and learn to drive first before bragging about your car on a mongolian woodpainting board for sexual minorities.

It's not required. It's just a 'pls only assistive tech people click yes'. You can click yes without it and nothing changes. There's no check, no separate assistive only winsows 10.

MS knows exactly what they are doing, they are well aware that everyone will be using this to upgrade now. It's just marketing to catch the few people who didn't upgrade. Make them think oh shit I better upgrade now with this 'loophole' before it closes. When in fact it's not a loophole at all, and MS have left it open for everybody on purpose.

I rarely come here anymore. Threads like this make me regret my choice. I still occasionally play Overwatch. Mostly just catching up on older RPGs I missed out on when I was younger.
Currently playing Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines. It's pretty cool.
meant for

>first sports car experience
>how to invalidate all of your opinions on the car: the post

they fucked up again

What, mad that an NB Miata meant for homosexuals is a better drivers car than your pigfat no tork faggot mobile?

I still remember it drove like shit. All Z's drive like shit because they're heavy and have no power. Difference is 350 and 370 also look like shit.

>nobody cares about xbox

Again: the fact that every kid owns your precious ps4 doesn't mean xbone is dead. Smaller audience =/= dead media

Why do people not get this? I'm not even a microsoft shill, i happen to be an xbone owner but i'm well aware that ps4 is also great. I just went with xbone because it was cheaper at the time and i didn't really care bout exclusives on either side. But shit, sony fetishists need to calm down i think.

>u mad?
No, I like the Miata. I was simply saying that you're a shitty driver if you think the 370 has a bad clutch + gearing, and you can probably attribute that to the fact that you'd never driven anything bigger than a Miata before.

>it's the drivers fault that the gaps between shifting are so large that you could fail "the shoe test" with them

I'm done.

Fucking Cred Forums.

Miata is always the answer.

Geez, i thought my S4 was a classic, too bad it isn't in any game.

Best open world driving game, not best sim, it isn't a sim. Gran Turismo is king for that.

No one gives a fuck about B5s.

C4