Sonic Mania

This summer...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yp4pg1bOEdM
tssznews.com/2016/09/20/iizuka-on-sonic-twitch-stream-sonic-mania-will-have-more-classic-levels-than-new-ones/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

SEGA won

YES WE GET IT. NOSTALGIA

I preordered it days after seeing this. I really wanted it, and I wasn't gonna miss out this time.
They're gonna go fast!
Seeing a commercial for it now feels really good to know that I'm actually going to get it. And they did a pretty damn good job recreating the Sonic 2 commercial while giving it it's own twists. Even the freaking video footage looks and sounds like it's from the 90s (though maybe a bit too early for the mid-late 90s where Mania is supposed to have taken place in)

More nostalgia bullshit...make something new you lazy fucks

it's precisely what they are doing.

Then why is more than half the game going to be shit ive already played?

>30s of the first level
>Half the game

TV ADS DIDN'T HAVE FUCKING VHS DISTORTION WHAT THE FUCK

Fuck you Sonic's twitter guy, I would blow you if you ever wanted to hang out

youtube.com/watch?v=Yp4pg1bOEdM

They actually seem to be changing up the levels they are bringing back and adding new routes and stuff.

>more old levels than new

>not keeping all the new shit a surprise.

source:your ass

>he doesnt fucking know

tssznews.com/2016/09/20/iizuka-on-sonic-twitch-stream-sonic-mania-will-have-more-classic-levels-than-new-ones/

This game is going to be as "new" as colors is a "3D" game

Because all of the new shit has been awful

actually, he's not lying. Iizuka dropped the news earlier today, but Gene came in and soothed everyone's asses who got massively enflamed by the news.
I was a little worried, but I thought about how this could be a good thing considering they want a fresh start. What better way to learn how things worked and create something new than by breaking it apart and putting it back together while putting your own twist on it?

no, look at those yearly sequels and remaster.

you are the very reason the sonic games have become the most mismanaged franchise IN HISTORY

THERE ISNT ANYTHING WRONG WITH OLD GAMES, TELLING SONIC TEAM TO DO SOMETHING NEW IS WATCHING THEM RELEARN SONIC THAT THEY DID FOR TEN FUCKING YEARS

Im not tlaking about the new games, im talking about mania being more old garbage than fucking new shit. why is it so hard to get through to you autists?

But Sonic Mania IS the Nostalgia game.
Project 2017 is the modern game.
Both more intersting than having a remaster of FF7.

A-fuckin'-men, based user.

don't split hairs.
You said exactly what he said still. Nothing changed.
the old games are exactly what Mania is based off of, while getting updates due to technology enhancements. They COULD just fucking port the original levels, with no updates to the art or maps or gimmicks or anything. THAT would be "more old garbage".
But we're getting all the aforementioned stuff (updated levels, graphics, gimmicks, and maps) while also getting entirely original levels sprinkled in.
They're relearning Sonic, and this is the best possible way to do it. Don't ruin this for them. Don't ruin this for us, you selfish twat.

Actually project 2017 might as well be a classic game too

Have you looked at sonic boom? Have you looked at sonic lost world. They all been awful.

she daid

>might

Ok, i wanted a new classic sonic game instead of a lazy rehash that uses the same zones again like theyve been doing for the last half decade. Didnt know that was to much to ask for. You have been "relearning" what sonic is with them, meanwhile i'll pirate this

Fuck you, she lives on in our hearts...

>mfw that statue is as big as a real Sega Genesis

Hm?

>lazy
literally in what context? Do you have any idea how fucking difficult it can be to create entirely new level graphics and character animations, all while updating older ones to match the same aesthetics and level of quality?
>rehash
pic related
>same zones
true, but we have no idea what kind of updates and crazy new shit we'll see with the older levels, and you're glossing over the completely new zones we'll be getting.
>Didnt know that was to much to ask for. You have been "relearning" what sonic is with them, meanwhile i'll pirate this

>hurhur I hate this fucking idea but I'm gonna pirate it to still be able to play the game which I don't like.

Two things:
1) English isn't your native language is it?
2) Pirating isn't going to steal any money from their pockets lol
considering you weren't going to pay for it anyway, it's like they didn't lose any money at all. What a profound lesson you're teaching them, user.
try not to cut yourself on that edge, m8.

wow man a cave (stolen from generations) that is so crazy! XD

whatever will they do next?! take an old zone and put fire everywhere, or perhaps submerge it in water! this is so radical and nostalgic!

Nice bantz for a response
>XD

>>/facebook/