>14 cavities

Fuck teeth

who /brushaftereverymeal/ here

>haven't went to a dentist for at least 9 years
>been seriously grinding teeth in sleep for most of those

go before it gets worse

>Everyone says I have great teeth
>Don't even brush my teeth everyday
>Rarely have dental problems while everyone I know had to go through shit like braces and wisdom teeth removal

Name three games that do this.

How do you know that you grind your teeth in your sleep?

>havent brusehd teeth for 5 years
>no teeth problem
>friends who brush teeth regularly have to go to dentist all the time
hmm....

>wisdom teeth growing in
>go the dentist
>ehh, no major problems but you should probably get them out, that'll be multiple thousands of dollars plz
>skedaddle the fuck out of there
>a year later no problems with wisdom teeth whatsoever
Don't let Big Dentistry poison your thinking

Oh baby you turn me on I'm a cross dresser just you. I have on the same clothes you are wearing. You look so hot honey should have kept on your black stockings and high heels while you were Jenkins your tasty looking cock baby.It turns men on to see a hot sexy cd dressed, watching her cock grow, watch her writhe and moaning in pleasure until she shoots her big hot yummy CUM everywhere. But you didn't even cum baby too many hormones? My ex cd lesbian girlfriend looked like you and we sucked each other (69) gulping each other's hot creamy seed ahhh good. I liked when she fucked me bareback also wow as she gaped me pounding my anus feeling her cock twitching as she moaned and blasted a huge sperm load in me flooding my colon was exstacy. It felt so good dady reading this comment you should dress up and let another hot cd fuck you bareback and feel her hot cum explode into you arse hole.

Am I the only one here who never brushes their teeth?

But teh fuk..

it's a scam stretching most of the modern world

>Make sure you floss every day
>Takes forever and its even worst if you dont have chad teeth

Fuck this shit.

Use a waterpic and a metal scrapper. Much more effective. Floss often pushes residue downwards instead of cleaning it out.

>tooth broke in half a while back, basically just the bottom part sitting in the socket now
>no dental insurance
>fuck it, don't bother going to the dentist for anything other than free cleanings and shoot them down when they tell me I need so and so procedure
>other tooth partially broke while I was eating chips the other day
guess I'll just wait for the nerve to die I guess

Really should but I'm just not capable of it, not the dentist appointment itself but everything involved.

Gradual process of the texture and look of them, waking up with severe jawache or pains when I bite that come and go depending on how bad it's been that week. Wake up sometimes overlapping the teeth and grinding that way, swear I'll outright push some out of my mouth one night

>tfw my country has health care
it feels so good to have nice teeth really