I need a honest opinion. Is Legion worth coming back? Most my friends are still playing and I left during WoD...

I need a honest opinion. Is Legion worth coming back? Most my friends are still playing and I left during WoD. How's the PvP?
Also; general WoW thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

wowprogress.com/guild/eu/kor-gall/WTF COLLECTIVE
warcraftlogs.com/reports/acVbRjPWJfnzNTKG#fight=3&type=damage-done
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I think the pvp is pretty good now that gear doesnt give a big advantage (10% max in dmg and that is the highest) also its way more fadt paced now. Very similar to how it was in wotlk.

Bump before sleep

Hmm I honestly didn't get to pvp back in wotlk
My buddy is trying to get me to pvp with him but I just haven't decided if I want to. I'm slowly learning more of my real life friends are playing too

Ye got somethin on yer face, an I think it's yer nose

Whoa man. How did you guess?

I'm having fun but then again I'm taking my time on the content

Yeah that was my problem with WoD, being in a raiding guild made me feel like I was rushed to finish content. If i decide to go back I wouldn't be raiding. That's why I'm seeing how the pvp is.

WAIT TIL I TELL MAH NEPHEW

>If i decide to go back I wouldn't be raiding.
Just join a casual guild that does normals and some heroics.

Hope you like filling up bars over and over, on rail questing, and time gated farmville-type shit.

Enjoy the game for a couple of weeks until you vomit all over your keyboard.

Yeah I might be able to but my new work schedule makes it difficult. I've just not been satisfied with any vidya lately

>filling up bars over and over
been there since the beginning
>on rail questing
better than questing that tells you to fuck off when you're done
>time gated farmville-type shit
missions you send NPCs on while you do other shit in-game isn't farmville, people made the farmville joke about WoD because you literally had a garden you had to pick flowers in every day

See, that's what worries me. I know it's still hyped cause it's new content, but I've heard mixed things. I'm used to dailies but I always hated garrisons back in WoD.

It's toned down, you have 8 followers but only 5 active at a time.

Ok, so class halls are just a place you stop by every now and then to complete the missions? I'm guessing there are more interaction of course

Yeah pretty much, you do garrison missions, get class campaign quests, upgrade your artifacts, chill with other members of your class.

>Clear all of normal EM on release day
I've heard heroic is a worthy challenge at least but holy shit if normal is this easy I can't even imagine what the LFR version will be like.

Well there's only 1 guild full 7/7 H I believe? This was around 1 CST though. Most normal difficulties have always been easy since WoD.

You mean EN?
Besides every normal version has been piss easy since the introductuon of heroics.

Yeah EN. I haven't really raided since WotLK so I'm a little surprised how easily my guild and I walked in and killed everything. We only wiped 5 times in the whole raid. Once on Ursoc, 3 times on Renferal, once on Cenarius.

Ok that's pretty chill. God I hated garrisons but the gold was pretty nice from them.

What does that smug nigger Xavius say when you finally kill him?

Heroic isn't going to be very hard for an organized group. I don't want to imagine pugging it though.

>Raiding at all but not tackling the highest difficulty
What is even the point, you're putting up with the same drama and grinds as the poopsockers for inferior gear. Casual guilds invariably spend more time raiding than the mythic ones too, ironically, since the latter gets shit on farm and spends 2 hours a week clearing it, while the casual guild will be wiping 6 hours a week every week with no progress.

There's no middle ground in mmos, if you tryhard you gotta do it properly, or you go full casual and only log in to do pet battles or something.

Yeah, they toned down the base building shit from WoD.

He wants to fuck around with his guildies and enjoy wiping/clearing? I don't know.

Why does blizz consider rogue one of the best designed class?

They just are. Played Rogue from BC to now - on and off of course - and loved every moment of it.

No they bring up very good points. For myself I would love to see the content, but joining a casual guild leads to extended raid time, which some people may enjoy. Personally I haven't experience being in a casual guild

Yeah, there's more raiding time as people are less skilled.

Damn just imagining myself full casual now to a game I once took pride in.

We can't get that free time and drive back, bro.

>apply as an 830 healer for Nithogg
>denied
>denied
>denied

I wasn't aware world bosses were a fucking gear check

Just literally walk over to him. People were chain killing him all day on my server.

Casual guilds suck because you have some really terrible players.

>applying for world bosses

I dislike the new garrison. You need to wait 5 days for 1 mission which is required for a quest which you can't skip. Fuck that.

Mythics are all ez as fuck.

World quest are good but get repetitive.

Im not gonna say that order halls are good, but if there has to be some sort of time gating its a good way to do it as you dont have to 'wait' for them to finish. I just do what ever i was gonna do either way(leveling, dungeons, etc.) In that time.

You got denied because healers are not needed for world bosses, one good tank with self heal is enough to survive this fight.

no it needs castles that i can conquer in a guild vs guild world pvp environment

Tag the boss and dip out.

are you retarded?

does anyone else have the problem, that he always gets the same artifact relic from worldquests?
as a shaman i only get frost relics.

I have a 91 monk, priest, and paladin. Which one is most fun?

wut all of the required order hall missions are on timers but they appear back to back, unless its something outside of the class campaign.

Also if you think Mythic is easy go do Mythic+ past like +4.

Ursoc fight is pretty intense first time as a tank

Resubbed on the weekend, I subbed and gave up WoD within a day, Mop within 3 days and was only ever serious about the game in TBC/Classic.

Still the same shit, questing is pretty dull now you are literally just going through lame stories padded out with fetch quests, the entire "you are the superhero" shtick is terrible, the "I'm an adventurer exploring this place" thing is gone entirely, you are an errand boy carried through a poopy story by a conveyor belt.

With that said, my only aim is to get a guild and high end raid, so I can't comment on the important stuff.

I definitely got off on the DH double jump and glide a ton, also on my character looking like a succubus, so theres a silver lining atleast

Finished wither training, got every chest. Score of 707, ended with 43 withered. Exalted with the Nightfallen.

Any reason to do it again after this?

Hidden skin if it applies/Fox mount/Potential for Legendary or Gear.

I thought the fox mount only dropped from the world quest Nightfallen cache.

Played hardcore till Cata and quit
Came back for WoD and quit after 2 weeks, it was so fucking boring and left such a bad taste in my mouth but sadly I resubbed to Legion but.. I'm still subbed and enjoying the game since launch.

I find myself doing stuff out in the world as much as I was in wrath, I even see Wpvp everywhere at the world quests, sometimes you cannot even avoid the Wpvp. World quests are a better replacement for dailies, they don't even fell necessary not even the AP because you can get the same amount allocating your time in heroics, etc.

Only problem is the time gated bullshit and AP gains but this only matters if you're some altoholic faggot. Even then my rogue is at 849 and now I'm gearing my shammy, he's a little behind but your alts should never surpass your main's power as much as people will continue to bitch about it.

Just don't roll a lock.

What's a fun class to play? I like DPS and tanky classes. Never played wow.

Haven't gotten anything even remotely like that and there's no more chests in the dungeons except the tiny ones with gold.

Every time I get a piece of 830 that is completely useless.
So you're saying the only thing to go in for is a fox mount that is incredibly unlikely to be in the last and only chest.

It's from that and the final chest in withered training.
Pretty much
Warrior

Really? Did you get it from there?

Warrior or Monk.

Rogues can be exceptionally hardy if you play them right.

Warrior, Paladin, Druid, Death Knight, Monk, Demon Hunter.

They let you try a class at 100 to get a feel.

>general WoW thread.
Go to /vg/ shill.

No because that would require me to have good RNG.
/wowg/ is the worst thread on /vg/

Those quests take a couple of days but once your done them you never have to touch follower missions ever again unless you want minimal rewards like 250 rep, 250 AP, 200 gold, etc. They're still worth doing because why not? but they're not anywhere close to necessary. You can argue the only thing you need your class hall is for your artifact.

>on the fence if I want to raid again
>do a normal mode
>first boss down easy
>FIFTY MOTHERFUCKING SATYR PACKS BLOCKING THE WAY
>SHITLOADS OF GIANT TREES PATROLLING
>INVISIBLE FUCKING GIANTS EVERYWHERE
>other bosses not even close in sight

Yeah fuck off, I'm done with this trash loaded bullshit, even the mythic 5mans are trashfests thanks to the 50 minute timed runs.

Also

>it literally costs you 30k gold(20$) to raid for one week because flasks are 2000gold+ and consumables are literally 400gold and you use them 1-2x per fight

>/wowg/ is the worst thread on /vg/
It's your fanbase problem.

Nope its WoD 2.0 5mans are boring as fuck. Raids looks like shit. World quest are fucking boring dailys. All speccs are 3-4 button rotation.
Don't trust the shills here.

Of course because its not like /ffxivg/ doesn't suffer from furry autist attentionwhores either. I'd agree its an MMO problem but it's not specific to WoW.

Got the hidden skin yesterday.

>but they're not anywhere close to necessary.
>nu-Kara require 850 followers item lvl

>30k gold(20$)
How did you get that conversion? Also 30k is about 1 hour of farming.

>DDoS attacks again.

They're really butthurt about getting banned, aren't they?

Nost cucks?

>its not like /ffxivg/ doesn't suffer from furry autist attentionwhores either.
I don't care, general discussions belongs to /vg/.

Wrong, the 850 ilvl follower mission is just a dungeon mission that gives a quest to go run Karazhan its not the attunement quest.
>how dare you discuss video games on a video game board I need more twitter SJW shitpost threads

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE DIE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE What did she mean by this?

>>how dare you discuss video games
>garrison managment
>game
Again, go shill in /wowg/.

>get banned from Overwatch for cheating
>DDos Blizzard ISPs instead of getting good

>24/7 shilling
>not belonging to /vg/
Welcome to Cred Forums shill

Have only tried pvp as warrior, and it feels shitty to be honest.
Can't seem to kill anything and I die so fucking fast even with the defensive stance-trait.

good bait.

m-muhhh dick

My name got flagged. What should my new name be?

smalldick

Unimaginative McFuckwit.

any brewmaster mains here?

how different is the spec from mop/wod? Haven't played it since i tanked soo in the end of mop. Kindve interested.

>Hardcore mythic raiding
>Not being a dumb nigger in real life

I can't choose both, masta.

It got changed with the removal of guard, its a much more mechanically intensive spec but you have this immortal zone around 50-60% health.

Problem is most healers don't feel comfortable leaving the tank at that and blow their mana healing what you didn't really need healed. Still a strong tank but common perception is that its bad.

Priest is bretty fun if you enjoy getting rear ended as disc/shadow.

Interesting considering how we/people have been whining about all dungeons and raids being a corridor with a few rooms for the bosses.

Now you get to play the game and want your corridor back.

I'll be happy if my guild can clear heroic. I've never really aimed for mythic raiding but if we get to that point, I'll try it out. I like to enjoy myself without wiping for days to the same boss while still providing a challenge. Having to literally poop sock during a raid boss doesn't sound like a good time.

>Unimaginative McFuckwit.

Do people have an easier time coming up with names?

Every time I try to seriously start an mmo its about 2 hours before I get a name I am still not satisfied with but will choose.

I usually reuse names I've thought up on different servers.

>world first mannoroth took 17 hours
Could you imagine the smell of their rooms?

Ideally I'd do that too but

>choose name in 2005
>its always available and never used
>choose same in 2016
>sorry, would you be okay with name54832 instead?

Last time I chose a name and actually played it for a significant amount was like 7+ years ago, was a simpler time.

fascinating, im really intrigued by the complexity it may have, is it fun? just visually and whatnot?

Yeah, probably like any other.
Did you guys really never put real effort into a game?
You don't actually turn into a disgusting, fat acne-ridden shitter instantly.

So I got a few quests for the arcway and court of stars, but can't queue up for them.
The only information I can find about it is that I need to be on the quests I am and relogging doesn't help.

Theyre mythic only

It's not everyone's cup of tea but I enjoy it. No more Chi and you manage two brews now that share a charge system. Ironskin brew increases your stagger % for X seconds and Purifying brew removes 50% of stagger. You also generate health spheres everytime you take your healthbars worth of damage, so for example if you have 100 health and get hit for 100:
You get hit for 65 normally
35 is delayed over 10 seconds
You generate 1 health sphere to use at your leisure or let expire for an auto heal if you don't need it.

The more interesting gameplay for it comes from a level 100 talent called Blackout Combo which makes your main filler (Now Blackout Strike instead of Jab) what that does is make it so everytime you Blackout Strike before an ability it does something extra
Tiger Palm does 200% more damage (this is a no CD filler that reduces brew CD by 1s)
Keg Smash reduces brew CD by an additional 3s
Breath Of Fire has a 6s cooldown vs 14s cooldown
Ironskin Brew delays all incoming stagger damage for 3s (big one)
Purifying Brew grants you a stack of Elusive Brawler (mastery related dodge % mechanic)

This is all long winded but the spec is pretty interesting and fun tl;dr

I can't go back until they make classes fun to play again and not facebook-tier.

That being said, I suspect that they'll do this very thing during the next expansion pack because it's the last thing in the way of vets coming back.

anyone know if riggnaros is playing in legion?

>fun

Very descriptive.
They'll never make the classes diverse or complex again user.
And nobody wants the "vets" back, their numbers are too little and their spending habits are too tight. An asstard who has no time to play and thus will buy satisfaction in the cash shop is the target audience.

>start on a new server
>my oc donutsteel name is taken
What the fuck

not at all, i appreciate the detail. I fucking adored the spec in mop, and it sounds like now it's more about chugging brews and being a drunken fighter, over guard.

Gonna give it a shot again, thanks a lot user.

please tell me they kept breath of fire

Didn't Gorefiend take way longer than 17 hours and can you skip past Gorefiend and do Mannoroth

So I'm forcing myself to play my lock until the "Balance Patch", but if ithe patch goes the way I think it will, what should my alt/new Main be?

Currently torn between DH, Death Knight, Mage and Warrior.

Any advice from those who are a bit more acquainted with those, or other, classes?

Help, I'm indecisive...

Pic only tangently related. I am really hoping, but not expecting, massive positive changes to Warlock gameplay

yeah I don't get this logic, i'm an autist level raider, and i still work out, have a job, talk to girls.

This isnt 2002 anymore.

>That feel when emerald nightmare on both normal and heroic were a fucking disappointment
I hope mythic isn't a joke because I'm gonna be really mad

So instead of responding how the fuck 30k gold is 20$, when tokens are 70k gold right now, you're gonna whine bait like a little baby.

If you want to stay caster play fire mage, otherwise go for warrior. Arms is pretty strong and you can still tank better than every other class

Yep and with an artifact passive it gives a 6% damage reduction from all targets hit so it's a pretty important part of the rotation.

>5 times in a fucking row

>So you're saying the only thing to go in for is a fox mount that is incredibly unlikely to be in the last and only chest.

IIRC the maximum reward int he final chest doesn't scale past 400 score, so once you have all the withered upgrades you should go in, skip every boss that you can, get to 400 points ASAP and then ditch your withered by putting them on mayhem and running off to end the scenario

I don't think there's any benefit to getting any higher score, and the rare drops (fox, hidden appearances) may not even be related to score at all, since I got the fox drop on an alt with only about 150 points

anyone else think healing dungeons is fun but healing raids is just a chore?

>Something's not quite right...

>living in Europe

You can just right click the withered army buff to get rid of them

>An illusion?

>Something's not quite right...
Best quest in 7.1

>living somewhere else
kek

>literally admitting to being poor

WHAT ARE YOU HIDING?

now this is useful information

who thought rng ilvls and rng legendary obtainment was a good idea

Part of me wants to play a plate class. I have a 100 DK and warrior, and a 91 paladin. Which one is most fun?

definitely not paladin

Not to mention these games literally won't let you go "too-autist" on them with gated content and daily limits.

times sure have changed but the people are still stupid

Normal is what flex used to be for SOO. Killed Garrosh heroic and quit. I still have no idea when they added SOO mythic? I know that for my brief time in WOD i saw people doing SOO mythic.

The same company who bases everything on rng.

not any of the specs? That's disappointing.

>these games literally won't let you go "too-autist" on them

keeping 6+ alts ready for split raiding is a lot more intensive than right-clicking stuff and then afking at tyr's hand

I've seen Arms Warriors and Ret Paladins do insane DPS.

Fucking with an Unholy DK in PvP means certain death.

All three tank classes are basically immortal with Warrior being even more immortal.

I was in your position a few days ago, funnily enough it resolved itself

>try every class I had thinking which should be my main, mostly thinking druid
>the new animations in place of well known ones piss me off
>every change to them feels like the class is less than it was before and that they think I'm retarded
>piss myself off with like 4 classes
>check DH
>I can double jump and I have nothing to compare this to so it isn't annoying the shit out of me

Thanks man

Isn't Arms likely to get a massive nerf though?

How's Priest? Shadow/Disc?

>doing thing twice over is the same as doing one thing hard

The fact that this is the only way you can be truly autistic about the game shows how much the game does not want you to.

ret and holy both suck at what they're supposed to do and prot is one of the better tank specs but is unbearably boring

dk is the most fun mechanically i'd say.

Warrior animations are nice to look at though, their rotatons are super simple however.

yes, in fact if you get the companion app you can do most of the daily chore shit from your phone and be done with it in less than 5 minutes without ever having to log into the game just to complete a mission

doing the same thing over and over has always been the only way you can be an autist on wow

if you wanted gm/hw you had to grind honor over and over and if you want ravenholdt rep you have to grind boxes over and over. Splitting the no-life grind over several characters doesn't make it less of a grind

Shadow Priests aren't lookin too hot right now, but on the PTR they're getting better with Shadowform being re-added.

Disc is garbage.

in the WoD prepatch, heroic became mythic, normal became heroic, and flex became normal. it wasn't "added", it was just renamed to fit the new raiding categories.

>Disc is garbage

Eh, kind of. Plenty of important things are attached to your class hall missions, like opening up the third relic slot on your weapon, attunement to the new Karazhan is going to be done via class hall missions. It's a fun distraction until it isn't.

Nobody said it is less of a grind.
But going autistic about your character and building it into something "big" has a much much deeper allure, I wouldn't try and raid with several characters at the same time if you fucking paid me to, but I did and still could do 6 hours of herbalism farming from 1 am to 6 am just to get that feeling of progress on my character.

The next step from that is multiboxing and honestly at that point I might aswell kill myself if I'm looking to get joy out of playing an easy game, extremely well - alone.

>Can get to level 110 in about 4 day of playing casually
>Nothing to do in max level besides world quests
>Class halls are garrisons 2.0
>Leveling is the same for Alliance and Horde
>Really isn't alt-friendly

I fucking hate fighting the harpies and hate how they are all over Highmoutain and Druidland. Such fucking annoying voices.

Make that 2 day of playing casually

>tfw finally got the fox mount

Thank you jesus, not even from withered training

What the everliving fuck do you deluded retards think of as "playing casually"?

12-14 hours a day?

I went from 98 to 102 on my DH in 5 days.
Casual is 1-3 hours a day at best.

A casual hasn't been subbed and actively playing every day for months before release, he hasn't checked guides on the new expansion, he is not wowheading everything he finds and they are most certainly not doing 1-110 in 4 days of "casual play".

>It's too easy
>waah it's too hard to play an alt

so which is it FFshill

Disc is actually super strong, just not in 5-mans

You know what? Even if it takes a week or a week and a half to reach max level, it's still too fast
What?
Where did I write it's too easy or hard?

Fr arms rotation is pretty spammy.

>You know what? Even if it takes a week or a week and a half to reach max level, it's still too fast

It takes far longer than that user.
Stop playing 10 hours a day, I'm not saying this as an insult, your perspective on this has to be skewed, while
doesn't even have a perspective on it, just said something even he doesn't believe.

The leveling will never be an important part of this game ever again, and honestly - artifacts, there you have it, sure you can reach 110 fast, but you can no longer actually bring it up to par with an end game character in a day or two.

Hitting 110 is just there to have a leveling experience that requires you to go from A to B. The actual leveling of Legion is tied to your artifact and doesn't complete itself in a week or two.

They could've just had you able to do everything in Legion at 100 and had every reward be Artifact Power vs XP but people would've bitched it doesn't feel right.

People will bitch either way.

Its funny the game is an extremely easy to see through hamster wheel and yet people will whine about not having the "correct" carrot on a stick before them.

Will I get cyberbullied if I buy out every item that undercuts me and stick it back up at my price?

Yeah, I'm thinking of going DH if the changes to lock aren't enough assuminy they change anything .
DH is damn fun, but I enjoy the theme of warlock, and I've invested too much into it, to give up just yet.

For DH, is tank or DPS more fun ?

By Shadowform, does that mean I can finally have my Spriest not be purple/grey/black and look normal?

Depends if you can keep it up

>EU first Nythendra HC
oh boyyy

Literally no one cares about heroic

Some massive faggot put a shitload of my item up and for almost 1.5K cheaper. It's like he doesn't want to make gold. It'll all go to shit anyway when the sargeras vendor comes out.

I do.

>get 50k gold while farming leather working
>most gold I've ever had in my life since I was never into professions
>have to spend more than half of it on enchants and consumables

I won't pretend like 50k makes me Warren Buffett but now I'm back below the poverty line

This. I'm enjoying the game as I never have before. Rushing through shit and build/farm/level guides was what destroyed wow. I don't even go to sites that tell me where shit is, I just try to discover it in the game.

>Don't do anything and just play the game and do quests
>Make 150k in the 2 weeks since I bought legion
WEW LAD

This is what I'm doing, and am loving it. Took ~5 days to hit lvl cap, reading all the quest logs, generally having fun. I'm not stressing about the AP grind, since I'll have all xpac to lvl it.

I just really wish hunters weren't so boring to play. Give me two more skills to use and I'd be content.

>52 withered
>one glimmering chest
Really makes you think

Chests are not random loot and always contain same this so they cannot respawn after you got everything from them you goddamnretard

I think you'd get a good month or two of enjoyment out of it

ok mr sperglord

If they nerf arms it's either still competitive or you just switch to fury if they go overboard with the nerfs
In doubt you're still the best tank spec avaiable

yeah that's because warrior is absolute dogshit.
i would say arms is viable, but almost anything is better than warrior right now. just wait for the nerfs coming next week

I play hunter and only get arcane relics. Friend plays druid and only gets life relics. I know that feel.

>Is Legion worth coming back?
No, it's riddled with bugs, glitches and all manner of terrible decisions Blizzard might correct at some point. Talents are especially atrocious and many talent decisions make absolutely no sense. Warlocks as a class are in a state of absolute, total ruin.

Come back in a few months, maybe things will be "fixed" by then.

>alchemist and herb

why you faggots still spend money?

I agree, but at the same time, leveling should take longer, It took me a week and sudddenly I was drowning in 110 content and the stuff I should have done before it.

>tfw always wanted a Burning Legion invasion
>by the time it came the Burning Legion has forgot about the Burning part and turned everything a glowy green and retained none of its WC3 aeshthetics

>Most my friends are still playing and I left

Why is it always the opposite for me? Why am I always the last one to quit, always hoping that they will come back, that this one game will be different?

Again, you leveled too fast, for every one of you - theres 99 others who didn't and who'd probably say "make it faster" because they play 1 hour in a day and it takes them 2 months, and they will be bummed about a content being patched in that they haven't reached yet.

>that obscene clipping of the paladin artefacts on the human female
should I just change to draenai?

>heroic almost cleared already

Nice raid wowtards

Your friends have better things to do
Its sad but I'm pretty sure thats it.

>tfw not telling friends you gone back for Legion because you know they'll want to join, play only casually, constantly bother you to play with them but never stick around to do more than a single dungeon and then quit in two weeks

Shits lonely as fuck but maybe I'll find a guild.

>complete a level 2 mythic+ dungeon
>get warforged mythic raid boots

>tfw can't 2v1 a healer in a BG

Most fucking retarded thing ever.

>that one guy who gets an 895 from mythic0

There's not even any legion outside of tiny unimportant enclaves

this guy is spot on
boring ass repetitive gameplay overall
dull rotation and the most interesting skill are talent ones (EVEN PVP TALENTS)

I don't even get it, where the fuck is my big red fel orc horde led by pitlords and demons...

I'LL DRINK TO THAT

for some reason my crocolisk is permanently ash-colored and on fire

WUAAARGHHH, MAKE IT BLEED!!

I've read the stories, but I'm finally in the midst of a stupid gamer girl harvesting attention and mic blasting any criticism, with no fear of repercussions.

>join guild because my younger brother brought me out of retirement
>warns me about this shitty bear tank
>do Emerald Nightmare last night
>typical "you pull it, you tank it" piece of shit
>during first fight, legitimately asked the arms warrior "jeez, did you guys get buffed in Legion? I'm having trouble holding threat off you"
>constantly calls anyone she doesn't like a virgin and calls out their physical appearance
>dies every pull and blames DPS, still gets loot

I'm playing FUNholy this time around, so it's not like I'm in direct competition with this autist. Thing is, her personality is bringing me inches from saying something that will probably get me gkicked but I still wanna play with my brother.

Why do people like this exist? Even the guild leader is a girl, and she's cool. She yells at people to focus on the boss and she actually does her job right. Why does being a girl give her a free pass to be ducking terrible and not face any consequences?

Sidenote, Emerald Nightmare is 10/10 aesthetics so far.

Shadowform will be your base now and you slowly merge into Voidform as you gain more insanity.

Pretty choice imo.

Also does anyone know if we can keep running mythic+ dungeons for a chance at a better reward for the end of the week?

Also if I still have my keystone should I just delete it if I've run some already or use mine?

Heroic is the new normal.

Mythic is the one you gotta sweat over.

fel orcs are all dead

Because the game has an extremely high concentration of socially stumped but extremely thirsty virgins.
And theres usually said virgins in "positions of power", atleast relative to the context being the game, who'll make sure they show off their manly qualities in front of the fertile female, either by being very strict and punishing towards someone else, or/and being lenient towards her.

Honestly the only question is why they think that in a virtual world, communicating with virtual characters and keeping up only virtual relationships, through virtual flirting will somehow lead to a not-virtual reward.

>Heroic is the new normal.
But... what in the name of Valhalla is LFR then?!
Could it be... the famed, children containment zone?

Why
BL had them 10k years ago and they all didn't die.
They are also notoriously easy to breed in high numbers.
And again, we now have two sources for them.

>have bad experience with people in mythic+
>consider unsubbing over it

:'(

gj victim blaming jeez

>The actual leveling of Legion is tied to your artifact
Bruh
The actual leveling is the actual leveling 100-110
The rest is a grind to give you an excuse to continue playing

LFR is cinematic youtube mode

How is 100-110 anything but a grind too?
Its an on-rails questline from start to finish.

It's just words on a screen, man, don't let faggots online get to you. Just tell them to suck a dick and move on to the next group of raging autists.

Because we killed them all and Horde orcs don't fall for the demon meme anymore.

Yeah but what they did was really mean.

I don't think I can handle this anymore.

Been playing since release and I'm just 815, I can't raid with my guild and mythic groups are going crazy with the requirements. I'm taking it too easy?

Faggot

>Mythic are hard
lmao

just make your own mythic groups.

How is anything you do anything but a grind too?
AP is doing the same world quests over and over and the class hall shit
All of which are limited in a day which means you have to come back everyday
It's just dumb padding
Is leveling a profession from 1-800 the "actual" leveling" too?

It is if you want to play timed gate the game

>Raid for the whole week

Do you wipe THAT much?

>got 110 yesterday
>already 825

man you're bad.

>reading comprehension

Oh well, here's your (you)

How did we kill them all if we never ever fought the legion directly or visited their worlds and again - they had them for 10k years.

Just retconned out because after spending so much time on green orcs then brown orcs then even more on both - they didn't want to jazz it up again with red orcs.

Too bad instead of fleshing out the Burning Legion setup and ranks, they just tell you theres an attack and then you fight demons and other new shit.

It's basically a big rng mobile game at this point

You log in to check if there are any world quests worth doing

You log in to complete daily emissary

You log in for daily heroic/mythic

You either have friends and run mythic+ or you don't

You log in to set up garrison missions (clas hall 2.0)

Half of this can be done on your phone away from the computer. The other half is based on pugs and dealing with the scum of life called the wow community. Every single world quest, every single objective, every single reward is random. The only way to consistently gear up is to grind the everlasting shit out of heroics and hope for the yet again random chance that the random gear you just got gets upgraded.

>what they did was really mean.

Don't be a bitch nigga, user

>Raid leader tells me I need to enchant my gear.
>Each enchant is 45k a piece.

HOW

>852 ilvl
>no legendary
>meanwhile same class stands next to me with 803-835 gear and a fucking legendary

I don't play too much since I also play other games and going no-life on dungeons bores me.

What's the matter? Is your mom too poor to buy you WoW Tokens?

Thats the point, everything you do in this game is, bar PvP since that is dynamic.

There just was a time when they
1. tried to make it appear otherwise
smoke and mirrors are sometime good, but they don't attempt that subtlety now
2. set it up in a random enough pattern that its not an easily recognizable linear ride and is filled with enough non-formulaic content you may feel like someone actually exploring things,
But thats so hard to do.

A grind starts when you know and see the path you'll take.
When you are grinding you know I'll need some thousand of something and it'll be done, so you know you'll need to do X thing Y times, this makes the task a chore, a grind, no surprise at all possible.

Leveling is no different now - I pick up the first quest and know I'll do 2 or 3 fetches, and then he'll send me to that guy who'll give me 2-3 fetch quests himself, and then he'll send me over to another guy, repeat forever.
There'll be nothing new or surprising beyond "cinematic" shit which is just utterly laughable considering how the game looks and plays in-game.

same

>6 out of 7 bosses, there is 0 or max 1 warlock in top 200 parses
>on the 7th boss which is literally designed for destro cleave, there are still only like 10 warlocks in top 200
I don't think a pure dps class has ever been at a this bad place since TBC for all 3 specs.
And yet people will still post the noxxic simcrafts where demo is among the top.

Raid a couple bosses in EN last night
Got two Titanforged pieces. Pretty good.

>no-life

LEAVE

>tanking for my guild
>advertised to be super chill
>if not pulling 200k+ on movement intensive fight you will get kicked
I feel bad for the poor guys who dont pull the damage but my life sucks ass too tanking, every group and guild has 2/2 tanks already
On that note rate my shitty mog

just off yourself warlock babby

>tfw first time raiding
>having a lot of fun with EN
feels good to just have a chill guild where everyone just has fun

That meat is fucking raw

Don't worry I already quit the game.

Thanks to the new artifacts you can now have TWO PETS AT THE SAME TIME

please come back

>Enjoy legion, doing solo content and 5mans with a few friends

>Friend ropes me to join his guild
>They start raiding
>Ok i'll try it out

>Hours of no one socializing on vent
>Total silence except for the one person telling everyone what to do
>Can't even do any fun shit like pull mobs to wipe the raid
>Everything feels railroaded and your waiting to do your very specific assigned actions

>Symbols fucking everywhere to tell people where to go
>Not letting people learn organically and react intelligently

Jesus fuck raiding is literally anti-fun in every way.

no you need to kill yourself.

>t. xXxEdgeMaster2000xXx

>this thread

lol

If you dont have brain damage you will do more damage that 90% of the WoW population no matter your class and spec.

Mythic+ Dungeons are literally the only go-to, instanced end content. Raids are mostly inhabitated with complete sperglords, if you aren't in a "normal" guild (meaning, people that don't sit in front of WoW all day).
But you should get a handful of chosen members for mythic+, not enjoyable in pugs.

>Not letting people learn organically and react intelligently

Well it is certainly obvious you are new to raiding.
Raids become more laid back the better your guild is, when a guild is full of mouthbreathing retards you have to reduce raiding to that strict, no-fun-allowed environment so that the ADHD retards can keep themselves in check for 2 fucking minutes and not mess up everything because they got distracted by anything.

Okay, I did some testing and you CAN turn off personal loot when leader of a group. I was trying it alone, so I had to make a listing on the group finder. However I could only do it while inside of a raid. I did parts of Highmaul and a couple of dungeons. I could not switch loot options in a dungeon or out in the world, or not as part of a group. Loot continues to scale down down to one, though, while the instance does not. I killed about 10 bosses and received one piece of gear. This means your chances of receiving anything are tiny without personal loot. It would help everyone out if you would cry about it on the forums.

TLDR Blizzard is retarded. Good luck getting anything at all without personal loot.

>virtual flirting will somehow lead to a not-virtual reward.
It can, provided you get lucky and find a girl who lives in your general part of the world. I've seen it happen. Hell, I've seen one widow whose dead husband left her a ton of money that would pay for young people in her guild to come to her house and fuck her.

Give no fucks about the GM's girlfriend, though. If you run into a situation like that where there's some dumb bitch causing problems just nope out. There's no reason to deal with that when you're playing a fucking video game.

What? Does loot not drop normally anymore in instances?

>tfw no drops from Nithogg

LFR is welfare gear mode. Always has been.

>mispelling nignogg

nanana, thats not the same thing.
You can meet, become friends, get into an LDR, get together, married, fuck etc through WoW.

But its not the guild-chat tier chest-puffing/whiteknighting behavior that leads to that.
You do that shit in whispers.

It's not about damage.

Warlock is unfun to play.

The patch would either have to change the gameplay highly unlikely because if "Class Fantasy" or give a major damage buff so that it doesn't take 10seconds+ to kill a mob and I can ignore the gameplay for the story/content also, but slightly less so, highly unlikely.

How do keystones work?

More importantly, if I play Halls of Valor on mythic and then I play it again with a keystone on mythic+, do I get the new loot?

They turned WoW into Diablo, from the dumbed down gameplay, to the 'adventure mode' style world quests to mythic+ to the RNG everything.

It sort of works, but you could play D3 instead and get the same experience without having to deal with lockouts and PUGs.

nope

Raids don't become better the easier you clear the content.

It's just as boring, in fact i consider even more boring because at least wipes have a chance at being hilarious.

>no path available

People who aren't playing the game for its social elements (what remains) are definitely retarded.

They do.
When your team doesn't suck you have a far larger margin of error.
When you can reasonably expect your team to perform well that night you don't mind a wipe for a funny moment - when your guild is wiping for 3 weeks and don't accomplish anything your "funny wipe" is a fucking atrocity and gets your gquit.

Better players will react to any situation better, which lets the group be more flexible as far as shenanigans go.

What alliance female has best warrior look?
best paladin look?

STRIKE THE EARTHMOTHER

>Your application to "EN all welcome! " has been declined.
>Your application to "need all 840+ " has been declined.
>Your application to "at Ursoc be skilled 845+ " has been declined.
>Your application to "fresh EN - need all atm" has been declined.
> Your application to "EN fun run :D " has been declined.
>Your application to " fresh 830+ " has been declined.

Progression isn't fun past the first two times in any instance.

And if your experience is wiping 100x times before clearing it, then even clearing it isn't fun your just glad to be past it.

That is why raiding is boring.

You're boring.

Not one part of this game is fun if you don't enjoy the people you are playing with user.

PvP is absolutely abysmal, its the worst its ever been since vanilla.

im pretty disappointed with the game so far.

>Well it is certainly obvious you are new to raiding.

You just ignored everything he said. He's saying the game is designed poorly. Which it is.

Well user, when my immature, hormonal retarded 17 year old self found himself in the same position, it took me around 5 minutes to figure out that I need to make my own group if I want to succeed.

>All speccs are 3-4 button rotation.
This is bait

Then it's a fucking shit game, isn't it?

Makes you wonder why the game isn't designed around interaction and instead funnelled progression.

World quests are a step in the right direction.

>You just ignored everything he said. He's saying the game is designed poorly. Which it is.

Actually I didn't, you did, to my post, you read and quoted the first line and then answered without reading or understanding the rest.

That point was never contested.

Technically, by itself, absolutely.

It just provided a social-game experience that nothing has ever matched before and certainly looks like nothing again will, people cling to the hopes of the same, or just stick around for the remnants of that.

Easier to control, much much cheaper to produce.

Post your mogs

>Can't even do any fun shit like pull mobs to wipe the raid

you're too young for this game

What do you call a goblin that can spell?

>make ur own group lmao
>just bee urself :)

Admitting your a basement dweller at 40 yrs old isn't a winning argument user.

If you can't even make a group while getting crushed by being rejected then its not "be yourself" but "be someone".

>your

lol retard

>some classes have ridiculous quests and entire sub-reddits dedicated to finding hidden artifact appearances
>go check shaman hidden appearances
>drops from underbelly, world boss, and Eye of Azshara

So boring.
Shaman screwed once again

i'm honestly pretty annoyed nearly all the legendaries just have reused models

>Start a group for a Mythic+
>Someone puts their Keystone in instantly.
>I'm stuck with no upgraded keystone at the end of the run.

Why the fuck do I have to run the same thing 5+ times to upgrade my keystone?

>Mfw someone on Discord got in trouble for fucking talking in the raid
>During fucking trash pulls

I'm about ready to /gquit and tell my friends who invited me to fuck off if this shit keeps going all week.

>Is Legion worth coming back?
No, they did improve leveling and questing but so many classes are ruined it's no longer worth it to play it.

I'll never get over how easily wowfags accepted all weapons being taken out of the game in favor of this.

I remember how hurt I felt in TBC when they announced that Tier sets from then on will only have unique looks for each armor type, not each class, considered it a gigantic red flag and it was.

But if that laziness projected this, I shudder to think what this projects into the future now.
2 more expansions and the new primary feature will be making you model and texture your character.

looks like shit 2bh
>female be
cuck alert

i don't dislike the whole artifact thing so much, it could be worse, but legendaries having literal questing greens as their model is incredibly sad

i'm mostly bothered by being able to rng loot up four tiers of itemization (mythic0 drops can go up to 895) and legendaries being rng bullshit instead of something you can actively work towards, i even liked the idea of wod/mop legendaries more even if the implementation of those was less than perfect.

>Disliking vanilla mog
>Disliking female belfs

Homosexual newfag detected

Hmm, okay with "legendary" being literally on everyone and anyone, but mad at RNG instead of ascertained handouts.

I guess if most people are like you then no wonder nobody said a word.

I spent 3 hours on ursoc

We had to rotate a few dps pugs but we got him down

how is wanting to work towards something powerful rather than praying to rngesus a bad thing? they don't have to be called "legendaries", i just liked the concept of having one slot/item that you continued to upgrade noticeably over the expansion.

whether it's called a legendary or not doesn't really bother me much because at this point epics are basically handed out like candy anyway, i just think it's dumb that you're purely relying on luck to get a potential best-in-slot item from zero-effort content (low-tier dungeons, world quest emissaries)

>vanilla
>be elf
just kys submissive cuck

Yeah, normal was a joke. Dragons of Nightmare were a tank in spank, all of the difficulty for that fight is taken out for normal. We cleared the thing in two and a half hours, but I'm excited for Heroic

You don't rely purely on luck, you rely on persistence.
Do it enough times and you get it.

Your method?
Do it EXACTLY enough times and you get it.

Big difference? No.
You just want the carrot on the stick to hang before you.

There aren't even that many unique new models for armor, now that you can see of them in the appearance tab. There are like what, 20 new items per slot and half of them are recolours of each other so there are only 3-4 new unique skins.

I frankly have no idea what they've been doing all this time if this is all they have to show for it, I guess it goes to show since so many of their artists are leaving.

you're focusing on the name of the item quality too much, it doesn't really if your bis item is orange or purple, i'd be annoyed if you could luck into a ridiculous purple/blue/green/white/grey bis doing trivial content

i just said i liked the idea of persistent upgraded items you work for/towards, like the wod/mop legendaries, which are different to lucking into a expansion-long bis item two weeks into the expansion.

Making bank.
Ofcourse the artists are leaving - who would keep them when you can make an entire expansion with a skeleton team?

And you focus on the game too much because you are too invested to see clearly.

The collective (You) got a system combining the worst of both old and new style, and you never complained.

>never complained

but i have and i will continue to do so, i don't see how i'm too invested in this game.

stop making these threads. just play the game and find out. do the free until lvl 20 or just pay 15$ for a month then cancel and ride out the 29 days

Finally done with these lumen stone quests. Who the fuck thought this was a good idea. Five 12 hour missions.

I said the collective you, the people actually giving a shit about this terrible game enough to keep spending money or time on it every month.

Its odd seeing it as an outsider because literally all of you have been dissatisfied by this system, casual nad serious player alike, not to mention its utterly destructive to any consistency the game ever had, but the backlash was so silent you could hear the silent snickers of actiblizz shareholders over it.

Fuck I'm only on my second one.

>entire quest is specifically designed towards favoring tanks

Who the fuck at Blizzard thought this was a good idea?

It is beyond frustrating. 830 item level but my weapon is like 817 because the priest campaign is time gated

>I said the collective you

english is so shit in this regard that there is only one word for both you the individual and you in general

>the new raid is boring
>can let sub run out

Which is why I actually typed it down and started my sentence with it.

So I just learned that in the Beta, it didn't matter who entered the keystone. Everyone got a upgraded keystone depending on how well they did.

But now only the person who entered their keystone first gets the upgraded keystone.

I was really excited and have been having a blast with Legion, but this just took the wind out of my sails.

Why is it okay not to reward the 4 other people in the group?

Same here, mate I'm 838, and I have a 840 holy relic just sitting in my bag waiting for the third relic slot.

Tier 5 for the mage domain?
Might or divination?

All my friends are already heading back to XIV for the new raid there next week. Now I don't have anyone to play with...

>people playing two mmos

They no longer give homework in school or what the fuck

>powerlevel a human paladin to level 100 in pre-launch event
>human female artifacts clip like shit and decide I like Draenai looks and animations better at level 102
fuck

>Pug normal
>Wipe on Ursoc and Xavius for three hours each
>Say the raid is boring on Cred Forums

They're not playing both, except me I guess and I work full time. They're stopping in Legion for now and going back to XIV until they clear the raid or whatever.

>clearing Savage

It's gonna be a long as fuck time before they come back. Then again, the new savage raid is apparently easy enough that you should be able to clear most of it with the previous tier's BiS.

It'll probably be a few months or so, yeah.

I can't go back though, I don't even have a raid group in XIV. There's nothing to do in the endgame there outside of raid.

Legion in a nutshell, promise the moon and then backtrack non stop and pretend you never said it.

>the only reason to do WQ is for a chest that might either contain a legendary or i805 loot

Why the fuck is that loot not scaling? Are legandaries exclusively in the game to make sure people keep doing WQ?

Funnily enough, that's why I'm staying on XIV and sitting legion out. WoD sucked so bad I was like 'hm let me try that xiv thing' and now I've got a bunch of a8s clears and waiting on next week's patch.

There's no way I'm going to bother finding a proper raid group in wow again, especially since its 20m sized, and there's no point playing if you dont raid.

>Are legandaries exclusively in the game to make sure people keep doing WQ?

yes and in turn stay subscribed

I feel like there's more for me to with Mythic+ now in Legion. Not a lot but still more.

XIV endgame without raiding is maybe an EX Primal depending on your server's PF (Spoilers: Unless you play on one of like three or four servers your PF is probably terrible). On top of that, XIV's community (attitude-wise) is usually fucking terrible and playing with pubs sucks.

Outside of that there's really nothing any other MMO doesn't offer at least. Except 24 man raids, which are completely mindless anyways.

Figure if I'm going to be stuck in a MMO with almost no endgame content outside of raiding I may as well pick the one with a backlog of old raids I can farm for glamour and better PvP.

Switching from Destrolock to Afflock since I've invested far too much to pull out before preraid patch and I'm [futilely] hoping for some good changes , how much pain am I in for in the switch?

What's the best Grimoire?
I hate using demons for anything other than Demo, but I don't mind the dog as much. Is it better than GrimSac?

How much better is arms than fury?

2x

Why are all ranged DPS so shit this expac?

Because melee get shit on in raids

>Do World Boss on my main
>Get nothing
>Do it on Alt
>Get 890 helm

>really like hunter visuals
>love the idea of a cool archer or beastmaster
>the spec is quite literally 2 buttons

I really tried but fuck me, it is bad. My Diablo characters have more depth than hunters.

Are you alliance? Stormrage?

Sheet thats like double what they did in TBC for top raid dps.

Blizz is really making them work for it this time

That sounds like a dream, getting paid to be someones fucktoy

Can someone explain mythic+ dungeons and keystones?

Can you run it infinitely as long as you can progress?

Do I have to find a group thats willing to keep grinding the same dungeon over and over using everyones keystone until they're maxed?

Yeah, those prostitutes I see seem really satisfied and accomplished too.

Don't worry, a balance patch will be coming soon.

although if the ptr is any indication, I hope you like Frost Mage. Nerfs are-a-coming. Again. Unless you're Frost Mage.

On a more serious note, one thing I've noticed as a Ranged DPS is a stupidly large number of enemies especially bosses, but also on way too much of the trash, having CCs, knockbacks and movement-incentivisors out the bum.

Which punishes ranged hard, especially casters.

Depends on where you go. Generally higher-class escorts are at least not miserable and the girls at that legal brothel in Nevada are more than happy with their jobs.

Key difference? No pimps. Further proof that management ruins everything.

>tfw warlock main for 11 years

I'm thinking of picking up this expansion just for fun. I like to heal. I've previous MMO experience but none with WoW. Which healer is fun and active?

After checking the 7.1 on the ptr, I agree.

Anyone any advice on what to change to?
Something that has a nice balance of DPS and Tankiness, without sacrificing either?

As an entrepreneur just like thos ladies, you can sell yourself on the internet user, you'd be your own boss and all that.

Mage has stronger ice block than our absorb shields, plus invulnerability and blink. They have more raid survivability than locks and infinitely more movement. Can't go wrong with them.

Arms is top of chart
Fury is third from last

Fun wise it's the complete opposite. Arms is colossus smash: the class. They really fucked up the class reworks with this super dumbing down.

>DH is ret/enha tier

jesus christ why bother
Also never played when feral was that high but now they've reworked my fave class so much I literally just hate logging onto my druid, cannot take a step without being reminded of what was lost...

None. Imagine healing in groups of people dumber than the PuG guys you meet in XIV. They literally will stand, without a fail, always in the fire. In addition to that you won't be able to do any meaningful damage and your healing spells are all fucking boring.

Also, no direct buffs other than a few tank cool downs.

Healing is absolute dogshit in WoW.

Fair enough.
Thanks man.
Was really enjoying Frost mage, but felt a little underpowered questing, which in turn made it feel like a chore.
Loved everything else though.
It's a pity Warlock has far and away better class quests, hall and artifacts though. And I hate maintenance buffs so much. On demand shielding's nice though.

Does Frost Mage more of a class that's gear dependant?

>mfw Xavius hc

>Druid
>best healer
>most fun ranged dps
>second best melee dps without being an absolute shitfest that is arms
>top tank

>others are stupid
>cant DPS

Wow you sure dissected "healing" in wow onto two aspects which have nothing to do with it.

Get better friends.
Roll a DPS class for dps.

>>most fun ranged dps

What?
Is that even possible?
I raided as moonkin in TBC which was very simple and dumb, then they reworked it into that retarded back-and-forth elemental switching thing which was also retarded and bad except it didn't allow you to react to situations either.

What could these people have possibly done to Moonkin skills to make it the most fun ranged dps?

>Class Hall is in the worst place possible for a druid to be in
>All the big Druids effectively willing Stood In The Fire as they slept

I love druids thematically, but damn did the lore guys screw up

>XIV healer are literally required to damage in addition to healing for progress raiding and for casual dps checks
>they significantly speed daily dungeon runs up if they do damage
>they literally have to switch out their healing potency for damage potencs on the fly, relegating some descission making to the healer when to dps
>still have to balanca all that with mana
>SCH has aetherflow resource system ontop of that
>AST has a unqiue buff system ontop of that

I was probably expecting so much more from WoW healer, seeing I started as XIV-fag. Healing feels incredibly hollow and just boring in comparison.

ignore FF14 babbies

no
the pvp is bad
the pve gets stale fast
suramar sucks ASS
it's just daily grinding and spending the least amount of time in suramar that you can
that is it

If they had unique models and the one you wanted never dropped for you, you'd probably think it was stupid that they had those models.

>Order Hall Advancements
>tier 5 - 12500 supplies
>tier 6 - 15000 supplies

STOP PUNISHING ME FOR HAVING A JOB BLIZZARD

This shit isn't a f2p mobile game.

t. casual shitter

>suramar sucks ASS

Been preaching this from day 1 on. Finally people seem to catch on.

Well, I still want to heal so what's the 'best' healer because alot of the talent trees and class roles are kinda hard to understand.

Maybe the best pvp healer?

You know, I see so many people losing their shit over Suramar and I just don't understand it. I've had more fun questing there than I think I ever have in any other zone in WoW. What exactly is it that people hate so much?

Are paladins good tanks?

Casual shitter who is top 3 EU right at this moment

WoW has been always trinity though, and if that ever changes it'll be the GW2 tier "everyone heals themselves", which is already kind how things are in solo settings.

It was also an easy and dumb game 10 years ago and they've only made it dumber since.
I distinctly remember healing through 5 mans in an expansion with a disc priest, and only doing DPS to heal the team.

>cooldown period of 5 plus days to the next upgrade
Its not that bad user
Suramar is the biggest wasted potential in the expansion. Pretty interesting quests, and the city is pretty great. But then they shackled a fun vampire of a rep-gate, and a cancer resource gathering minigame to it.

Or maybe I'm not a sour grapes faggot and I'd understand that that's how loot in every other part of the game works. What kind of manbaby would you have to be to react in the way you're suggesting?

No, its a $60 every two years, $15 a month - mobile game *with chat!â„¢

>First raid night
>Bosses have ENORMOUS amounts of HP (Nythendra is 1.2 BILLION HP on 21 player Heroic)
>Mfw I realized this entire raid is balanced around literally all the DPS using the new potions at least once in the fight

>The new Potions are 22k a stack

This is actual horse shit. The amount of damage these potions do is utterly absurd, and actually farming them is extremely time consuming. Not just because the Herbs themselves are rare, but because even when you find them they have a fucking 70% Failure rate at harvesting.

The difference between every DPS using an Old War potion and none of them is over FIVE HUNDRED MILLION DAMAGE PER PULL.

The way legendaries drop isn't the same way other loot drops, with the exception of the bug that increased drop rate when you already had one. When every other collectable piece of transmog is fairly easy to get (or obvious where to get), people don't mind. When it becomes a tiny tiny drop chance between that item and 5 others, people get annoyed.

Look how flustered people have been getting over just them dropping in the first place, let alone getting the ones they want.

Guess I'll pick up herbalism when I get home

I'm using draenor potions and we're standing in front of Xavius HC right now.
Stop being a babby.

Either step your dps up or gather more.
200 starlight roses an hour are absolutely possible.

Post screenshots then faggot, there's only a handful of guilds in the entire world that have beaten Heroic Ursoc as of right now.

Yeah, and I think those people are butthurt retards. There's a guy in my guild who got a legendary ring with optimal stats for his spec but he's been all pissy about it because it's not the EXACT SPECIFIC LEGENDARY THAT HE WANTED THE MOST. As a game designer, I would basically tell those people to blow it out their ass rather than catering to them by watering down the excitement of actually getting a legendary drop.

>get the fucked brewfast ram on first try
>never kodo

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Only valid complaint about getting a lego that you didn't want is the system is in place for you to have even less of a chance to get another(except that bug, holy shit) so if you get the pvp leggo that everyone has you are fucked for potential gains on everything else. Still a good stat stick though. No real reason to bitch.

wowprogress.com/guild/eu/kor-gall/WTF COLLECTIVE
Only reason there arent many kills yet is because its raid release day in europe before prime time raids and America is SHIT at the game.

By tomorrow we'll see hundreds easily.

God you look fucking ugly

I'm rich enough to compensate

>Still a good stat stick though. No real reason to bitch.
I think DPS bitching about getting a shit lego when their spec could have 1 or two that are significantly better than the others have every right to do so. They'd feel like they've lost on the RNG lottery and are doing less DPS than they could because of it.

That issue stems from Blizzards shitty design and lack of balance across the items though, but getting a lego should feel good, not that you've gotten unlucky.

normal is mostly for people that are bad to have a way into actual raiding
if your group is half decent it should be able to clear it easily (assuming that the group is 840+, of course)

>consumables
>on normal
>also not having these ready already, flasks were for less than 800g on my realm last week, now they're around 3k

You haven't even killed Dragons you lying faggot.

>now they're around 3k

kek I wouldnt even buy a onetime flask that last entire expansion for that much

Was fun for 2 weeks, PvP is garbage don't even bother, only reason to log on is to do mythic IDs

Yeah I was only part of the harder fights after them.
But even Cenarius is more execution and survival than a DPS check.

That's imbecilic though, because with the "wrong" legendary they'll still be doing far more damage than they would be if they were using the "right" epic.

If you're going to start getting mad that your massive damage boost item could be an even bigger damage boost and isn't, you might as well start bitching that every piece of gear that you have didn't titanforge or that you don't have a second legendary yet or that your artifact traits aren't maxed out or I don't even fucking know. It makes no sense to a sane mind.

We really need a fourth "dead weight" option besides tank, damage and healer.
Signing up as a dps for dungeons on my warlock feels like I'm lying.

The Lock in my guild managed to maintain >200k DPS on every fight in EN tonight. Get better.

That sounds like a personal problem.

It is silly when you consider the ilvl boost yes, but people are going to be comparing the proc effects as well. If you're a fire mage and you get that belt that improves mana regen, you're going to feel shafted since that does NOTHING for you.

kill yourself warlock babby

That's nice. That makes him world top100 according to parses.
Players of other dps classes with comparable gear and skill are pulling about 300k.
If your other dps aren't outdpsing him by at least 50k, then he's too good for your guild.

Why would a better guild take him when other DPS can do more simply by virtue of their spec?

>caring about progression when the best guilds retired already

top cuck

on the right looks like a fish FUCKING KEK

Demon Hunter or Rogue? I'm torn between stealth and double jump glide

Sub and Assassinations are in a kind of iffy position at the moment. The specs are half finished at best. Go DH just because it's less likely to be left out in the dark.

>trying to get into Fire
>only 38% crit
>feel powerfully weak
does it get better when I get more crit? or is it just more and more Pyroblast spam?

>blood dk
>scared by mythics because of bullying if fail
>grow the balls to go to halls of valor
>one of the guys want to turn it into a mythic +
>oh god
>everything go almost good, we're on time
>iThe valkyrie bitch gives me a hard time
>heal gets mad after 2 wipes and ragequit
>feel bad and a huge loser since then
>won't go back to mythics until at least a month

God I love this game but damn, you can find the worst spoiled little assholes playing it. It was mythic + for god's sake, you're not supposed to clean it 1st try.

Mythix+1 is literally just Mythic with 8% more damage and HP.

All casters are trash. Enjoy.

>normal ursoc
How can anyone do this? It's just stack in two groups and then tunnel the boss. You don't even have to reposition like on heroic+ and the tank swap mechanic only does like a quarter of the damage compared to heroic

>first try
Yes you are. It's CM with a less restrictive timer.

>warlocks will never be just decent

They're decent right now, that's why you're all whining like bitches.

you guys were VERY helpful, THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

You know you don't need to beat the timer to get loot, only to get an upgraded keystone?

it's fun but there's a lot of rep grinding and waiting. I'm fucking sick of grinding my way to honoured with the Nightfallen, especially when fuck all gives you rep.
Dungeons are fun though, sitting at 809 and going to be giving heroics a try as soon as I grab something that pushes me over

WHAT DO YE CALL A GOBLIN MAGE
A GOBLIN WHO CAN SPELL

>dungeons are fun though
>809
Man you ain't seen shit.
Mythic+ Vaults is a god damn joy.

Or I'm gonna swap specs to Arcane and work with it.

I had a pug collapse there twice. Retards kept running into the same group that at the charge. Like how hard is that.

>I'm fucking sick of grinding my way to honoured with the Nightfallen

The fuck? I'm half way to exalted and I haven't grinded at all. Literally all you have to do is the quest lines. I don't even do the World Quests unless they give a decent reward

Really, don't sweat it. He wasted his keystone, not your fault. Mythics really are not super difficult. As long as the everyone does there simple job (Don't Stand in Shit, Kill the Add, do the 1 [maybe 2] boss mechanics_ they're literally sleeper mode.

>be 850 tank with a healing bitch
>demand my dps to be 845+ for mythics
>instantly decline all locks/spriests/frost dks/ferals

feels good being on top of the food chain

>Mfw fury warrior
>Mfw stable DPS but fall behind a bit now and then
>Mfw went from 1st or 2nd dps in the dungeon to 2nd or 3rd
Demon Hunters and arms warriors seem to do absolutely obscene amounts of damage and people keep telling me to reroll as a tank or arms

Literally had a Warlock keep up with my crazy high DPS memementum DH in a heroic on single target. Both easily pushing past 200k

Been pugging with friends 5/7 N
No idea how we're gonna beat cenarius and xavius with pugs tho, let alone heroic

>halfway to exalted without doing most of the WQs
It's a amazing how you can tell when someone is straight up lying.

Arms is the best DPS spec in the game currently in practical scenarios.

Depending how fast he got to 110 it's plausible. The main storyline and the withered training are what give you the most rep for them.

>locks
Ask if affliction with Sow the Seeds. It's good AoE.
>FrostDK
Fury of Sindragosa is powerful AF if you can handle big pulls.

>spriest, other locks
Aint got shit
>ferals
? Brustal Slash is pretty good, and really good ST if they're not shit. (a gamble)

>Both easily pushing past 200k
>crazy high DPS

You realize most people do closer to 400k on Heroic bosses, right?

WHY CANT PUBS KILL HEART
WHY
HE'S SO FUCKING SIMPLE

>Decline Frost dk's and ferals
but why?

Single target? Senpai thats wrong

Which profession would provide some quick, easy money? Thinking about dropping JC because it seems unfeasible to support without mining now.

It's literally easy as fuck. Just do the available quests and get 400+ points in Withered Training every time it pops.

>200k, DH
lol, my shitshow of a Elemental Shaman does 220k, come on now.

>Elvui
fagggggg

That's single target no cooldowns fuccboi

It's like 600k+ on anything with more than one mob

ofc it is, DH AoE is a god send, but if your like 200~k st, get good.

Thats just with chaos strike, throw glaive, and momentum triggering moves.

It goes up more with Eye beam, Fury, and Fel Barrage

It doubles with meta

c b a carrying low aoe dps shitters f a m

>you might as well start bitching that every piece of gear that you have didn't titanforge

Oh believe me I am, and that's one big reason I didn't buy into legion. It's fine for there to be some RNG in character power growth, but deltas this big belong in diablo where farming to smooth out that rng is expected, not an mmo built around time gates and weekly lockouts.

Preamble, ursoc is a melee favoured ST fight

Our destro lock was doing 234k dps, our top dps was a feral who crested 300k and i was doing 263 as an unholy dk.
This is 847-850 ilvl no legendaries.

Locks don't seem that bad all things considered and I doubt people are regularly pulling 300k+ right now

What's this 50-60% bullshit, OD triggers at 35% and even then get hit by anything above average and you're pretty much fucked.

Don't listen to him, BM us pure frustration right now, don't roll one.

Just went into a heroic to confirm
My apologies, I pull 300k

>World first race without Paragon

>tfw the same person doesn't move for rot three times in a row
It's even worse because he has DBM yelling at him like seriously playing simon says shouldn't be this hard.

I don't get it. I've played my rogue 100-110 a grand total of 20 hours and I'm 843.

Why is MW aoe healing so incredible shit?

It all depends on the angle
Some slut picking you out to fuck her and paying you for it? Great.
Selling your ass on the street so every dumb neckbeard weirdo that managed to scrap together 50 bucks? Not so great
But that could be my masochistic and desperate character in general

Does the xp bonus from heirloom makes a difference at lvl 70+?
I've been thinking about upgrading my heirloom to level my alt faster but he's already level 70 and things are stating to get sluggish.

I'm currently tailoring/enchanting on my main. Not really using tailoring right now since my gear is all from mythics and I'm making more money through enchanting. Thinking about changing tailoring to herbalism so I can atleast take herbs to an alch guildie so he can make me flasks so I don't have to spend 8-12k per raid night just on flasks. What do you guys think?

I just died twice to Corin because people are idiots. Tank and healer ignored my instructions and tried to run there instead and got lost in the process, and while waiting the rogue decided to talk to the boss and aggrod him, causing us to die.

At least the rogue left in shame.

Tailoring is trash at the moment. Go Herb. Remember to get the Shoulder Enchant to get more herbs from Val'sharah.

>my server has herbs priced around 10 gold per, unlike other servers where they go for 300 gold per
my server sucks....

Once an heirloom reaches its max level, the exp bonus deactivates. It always makes a difference, but if the prices haven't gone up too high, an exp potion might be worth investing in instead.

Do I have to redo the orbs every week for kasumoth?

It's taken me 5 days to get to level 30 . My flatmate and I just moved in together and we made new characters each so we can chill with each other. Been 10/10 times so far honestly being able to talk shit and help each other.

>Leveled mage to 110 - Didn't like the playstyle
>Leveled monk to 106 - Same issue
>Leveled shaman to 110 - Unsure if I really like it
And now I'm thinking about a hunter, what's wrong with me?

Doing it right, that's how you're meant to play wow. 90% of the people you see whining about the game are the people who play and never talk to anyone.

Wat. Red Orcs weren't a thing till after wc2. They haven't existed for 10k years, and were more or less all on Outlands, where we killed them off.

>good now that gear doesnt give a big advantage
Annnnd no longer interested in coming back

its not bait i played 4 classes all have a 3-4 core rotation. its fucking sad. i remember having to hit like 10 buttons for my beloved class in cata

We get some sick tunes on, some food we both made, snacks and drink and just chill all night. It'd be sick if we had someone else to be our healer, but me being Paladin does the job for a bit.

So you played 4 out of the 30+ specs and decided that was all of them?

>hurr more buttons more fun

If you liked MoP and WoD then you'll like Legion.

As a person who just finished the casual pre-raid grind, First Cauldron made, that required a casual full day of herbing(45kish gold worth of casual grinding), 830ilvl, I have casually played 44 hours, a casual 13-14 hours a day, for the past casual 3 days

>1 hour queue

It gets incredibly easy once you get 20 withered to start and a few upgraded units.

Faceroll.

Its also a complete faceroll with even ten withered if you have all the upgrades. At that point you are only doing it for rep and nice chest drops. I got a legendary champion equipment out of the completion chest, for example.

>pugging normal ursoc
>we wipe 8 times in a row at everyone leaves after a 2% wipe
WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T I FIND A GUILD BEFORE EN

Too bad friend, 3/7 right now in heroic, started about an hour ago

Too bad I'm on alt for the splitfarm though, so no gear for me

once again i can not decide on a class to play

DH is cool, but melee is somewhat meh
mage sounds fun but leveling is a chore
shaman looks interesting, but would need to level from 1
warrior is, well, warrior

Hated cata, mop, and wod, yet like most things about legion.

no should just appear once a week on your map

one week EU will get the mount and US will get the pet and the other US gets the mount and EU gets the pet

>So I'm forcing myself to play my lock until the "Balance Patch", but if ithe patch goes the way I think it will, what should my alt/new Main be?

In EN last night our warlock topped the damage meters on Heroic Ursoc, and was fairly competitive on alot of fights. They are doing okayish

Withered is so fucking hard as dps
>literally bracing for dro every mob I pull
>never comes
>get down to the lower levels
>finally comes out
>immediately two of my withered start running
>don't see anyone with the fear skull thingy above their head
>couldn't click them anyway due to slows
>finally kill him with about 24 left
>have near 38 by the time I get to elfbreaker
>take him down with ease
>infinite amounts of spiders come out of fucking nowhere
>withered dropping left and right
>finally get to spider boss and down him with ease
>went from 38 to 23
>get that up to 25 and just get chests and leave not bothering with the deer bitch or the guy you unlock after killing dro

That's weird. Legion is more of the same "casualization" and cross-realm garbage that has happened to the game since late-WOTLK.

>finally kill him with about 24 left
Motherfucker the most withered I've had is 18. Dro shows up and kills most of my withered within fucking seconds every time. Haven't even made it to any of the bosses. Then again, I'm a shadow priest, and they seriously have got to be the fucking worst spec there is for solo content.

You're retarded. You can Mind Control Dro.

this

not like you need his key to complete the scenario. Plus the boss his key unlocks is a giant cock in the ass just like that deer boss and usually isn't worth it unless you have some upgrades

Dro isn't that hard for me as a spriest. Elfbreaker pushes my shit in though.

no

Ring around the city...
Hearts are full of pity...
Crashing! Clashing!

Outside lies doom

Casualization isn't going away; you can't turn back time. However, there are now some things I can do that those casual players won't get to do. I've never been a fan of daily quests, but the world quests have created a lot of world pvp, which has been dead for half a decade. World class halls are meh, but they are what garrisons should have been to begin with (if they had to be in the game). My biggest issue atm is how the itemization is going to work with all the legendaries...where does WoW go after this? and what is going to be done about the old zone content? I think the xpack is far from perfect, but I have not had such fun since wrath. Depending on how things go, in 3 months I may hate the game if they don't continuously release content.

>found all chests including the hidden ones
>my withered are fully upgraded with interrupts, crazy damage and ranged dps
>kill Dro in less than 10 seconds
>clear out every single mob in the instance
>42 withered left

I was so fucking butthurt the first time I did it but now I'm a god.

>get 400 points in 10 minutes
>set them to turret mode, run away with max rewards

Kinda wish there was still a reason to full clear after you get all the chests.

You make me want to roll on a PvP server for once. I miss world PvP.

Warcraft would be better if globalization was stopped in its tracks and races stopped being so fucking unified.
Bring back multiple human kingdoms n shiet and stop dumb demon invasions, void lord invasions, and whatever they'll conjure up after that.

>WW Monk
>do 10% of Dro's health
>paralyze him and wait for everything to cooldown
>repeat

taking about an hour to kill him isn't so bad, but I wish there was a way for me to stop him from *teleports behind ur withered* "nothin' personal...kid" and killing them all in 8 seconds

Spec for the stun and use your Withered for DPS, you are setting them to berserk right?

the stun has a pretty small AoE, and he always jumps to whichever ones that are the farthest from me, and they can't go berserk when they're dead

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIP THE FLESH, FROM HIS BOOOOOOONES, RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWK.

Avoid priest, it's extremely dull.
Monk is fun.

In an ideal world they wouldn't make decisions that ruin lore for the sake of gameplay

if they actually cared about the story they were telling with the RTSes Blood Elves would have rejoined the Alliance after Kael went crazy, the Draenei wouldn't have been retconned into Holy Goats, and Undead Priests would be varying forms of Shadow, but they just keep making concessions for the sake of gameplay.

>lying on the internet

>playing on 8 year old laptop
>try EN normal, not even 15 FPS

Time to upgrade.

finished emerald nightmare im done until next raid comes out

wrath baby mad he has to git gud now

I've jerked one out so many times to the new harpy models.
They're the ideal Jewish woman.

>Get to the end of withered training
>Beat the boss
>Holy priest
>15 withered left
>All that's left are two manawyrms.
>...
>1 withered left

Fucking hell, that got dicey for no reason at all.

>Blood Elves would have rejoined the Alliance after Kael went crazy

Except they owed the continuing stability of their sparkle-kingdom to the Forsaken for keeping their forests clean, and if they backstabbed them after all that work they would have gotten bent over and plague-fisted as soon as they perfected it.

PEW PEW PEW PEW

What does she get in return for feeding it the donut?

if you really finished Emerald Nightmare then answer this is that Dream Whelpling pet just wandering around the raid or do you have to kill a certain boss to get it?I'm a pet hoarder

>Il'gynoth's whispers

Surely this entire expansion hasn't been a ruse?

Try being a healer with a stun on a 3 minute cooldown.
And no fucking interrupts.

Mana, clearly. What did you think? Fucking perv.

Lol @ the first response saying PvP is good now. Yes, if you play a melee or get lucky enough to stand behind people in a BG with no one focusing you.

I'm sure there's some BG warriors in here who don't arena that have screenshots of BGs where they did well as a caster.

PvP is a fucking disaster so far in the expansion and they haven't even attempted to fix it. Holinka is a condescending smug asshole who blocks anyone with critique and makes memes out of all the complaints. I have a passionate hate for that man that I've never had for a developer before.

I wouldn't say Legion is bad but it gets very repetitive in a bad way quickly. The world quests are so boring and despite Blizzard saying there's "thousands", you get the same ones every other day or every day sometimes. WQs are literally a mixture of all the quests you've already done and rares you've killed with HP modifiers on them.

Mob tagging is a needed feature but annoying as shit if you're a skinner. JoeMcChink there is in a hurry to get his 90 gold WQ done, tags every mob in sightt and loots nothing. I love the feature but it's super fucking annoying.

Artifact Power is literally the only reason to keep going. It's the only thing left to do seeing as you need like 5-7 million of it to finish one weapon (per fucking spec).

They've gone overboard with sharding/phasing and sometimes the zones feel empty, other times the zones are overpopulated. They've never been able to get this CRZ shit right since its inception.

Fuck Suramar. Beautiful zone but that place can eat my ass. It's nothing but a Withered Training hub and playing a mini-version of MGS trying to sneak past guards.

The raids are beautiful and the fights are well done as are the dungeons.

This expansion feels different. I absolutely loathe all the god damn time constraints they put into the game like the mission table, Nomi, research, troops, class hall upgrades, etc. "Wait 9 days and come back". 2/10 expansion so far.

NO FAIR YOU ALWAYS GET TO BE THE GRAND MAGISTRIX

The Ghostlands is part of Blizzard shoehorning them onto the Horde, that didn't happen at all prior to WoW

I regret coming back. Warlocks are not only worse, but the shitty part is they're a lot more boring. They just take away more and more spells every expansion.

The only thing I don't like are the class hall waiting times. You're forced to do two sets of 10 hour missions to progress your class and it's mandatory if you want to unlock your third trait. The last three upgrades of the class hall take a month. You have to do this crap on every single character. People didn't like it in WoD, I have no idea why they would do it again.

PVP is super fun.

I got a lesser healing potion from a chest. I got 2g from another one.

How dare you say PvP isn't fun or rewarding in Legion. I love getting mawed down by the infinite number of slows and gap closers melee have been given along with their overtuned burst.

10/10 expansion sir.

Because if you give people the ability to get everything done immediately they'll have finished the expansion in a day and will be whining, bitching and crying fucking NON-STOP like the horrible little leeches they are for more content while most people haven't even begun.

Blizzard has listened to these people before and that is what made WoW shit. Never again.

time to abandon ship fellow warlock
>get super cool green fire quest
>learn about the Council of the Black Harvest
>life is good as a warlock
>WoD comes along
>healthstones don't even heal as much as potions do
>Demo nerfed into the ground, no reason to bother
>towards the end of WoD
>Affliction buffed, but not viable for raids
>Legion prepatch
>Demo revamped and pretty fun
>Aff is king of dps
>Legion actually comes out
>nerfed to the ground again, locks irrelevant
>artifact quest lets you meet up with the Council of the Black Harvest
>least they cant fuck this up
>they all die
>now you can reform the council instead of taking Kanrethad's spot like you probably wanted!

personally I switched to warrior, figure I'll just wait until locks are relevant again

>what made WoW shit
Catering to special snowflakes and making the game Facebook soccer mom friendly is what made it shit.

>Oh you only have 30 minutes a week to play? Well that's fine. You deserve rewards for nothing.

>Warlocks are not only worse
Maybe you just suck!
warcraftlogs.com/reports/acVbRjPWJfnzNTKG#fight=3&type=damage-done

I'm just shitting with you, while his DPS is crazy, you still have to go 300+ people down the list of parses until you get to the first and ONLY warlock of any kind in the top 500