Play sequel to game

>play sequel to game
>the main character still has all the gear they collected in the last game

>they lose it within the first half an hour and have to start from scratch

>play sequel to the game
>new MC finds old mute MC
>he talks

>play sequel to game
>the developers have to contrive a reason to get all the gear you collected in the last game so you lose it immediately

>fuck you British!
>FUCK YOU

>Play sequel to an RPG
>The main character is aware of being reduced back to level 1 and is extremely pissed off about it

>you need the good ending aka recruit 100+ characters to get the old MC in the sequel

Bullshit, there is no game that does this.
...is there?

Not to level 1, to 15 or so and not EXTREMELY PISSED, just very annoyed in Devil Survivor 2 Record Breaker.

But there's plot reasons for it.

kek that's actually pretty funny, I'll have to check it out.
Thanks for the answer m8

Neptunia ReBirth;3 does it in the prologue.
Not to the "extremely pissed off" extend, though, but still.

what game

YOUR WORLD IS DOOMED, AVATAR.

Not an RPG but in MML2 Roll tells Megaman that they had to sell all his shit to rebuild the flutter and you could tell he was upset that this bitch sold all his shit, I mean he had the fucking Zero Sabre. Fucking slut.

>moeshit

Disgaea 2. Etna fucks with a summoning to summon the final boss halfway through the game and she gets summoned instead at lvl 1. I bet its not the only time it happens in this series.

>play sequal to rpg
>you start at the level you finished the previous game but the level cap has been significantly increased and most of your endgame gear quickly becomes obsolete so you get the best of both worlds

.hack but im not sure it counts

>gear is barely functional from interim years of poor maintenance and misuse
>also your character got fat

>play sequel
>his voice is now deeper and mature

I never managed to finish BG2, got to the fish people and called it quits.

>play sequel
>new main character finds old main character and they get drunk together

Why don't more people have foxes as pets? I watched a really great video on domestication where these Russians had bred a batch of domesticated foxes and then a separate line of wild foxes that were still violent cunts. Neat stuff.

KH3 when?

>tfw you sneezed and dropped all your suit upgrades

They're a bit more high-maintenance than a regular dog. They are hyperactive and they need a fenced in outdoor area to play in or they will cause a lot of mischief. Fox-proofing your house also takes a lot of work because they are very clever.

People willing to do the work all attest that it's well worth the fuss because foxes are so cuddly and playful, although a novice pet owner should probably start with something a lot easier. As far as exotic pets go foxes are relatively easy, but compared to a regular domesticated pet they are more of a challenge. You also have to be careful that they don't get out because people may not realize it's a domesticated animal. The neighbors and local animal control need to know you have a pet fox and that it's a domesticated breed, so that there are no misunderstandings about what you have living with you. You can't expect people to educate themselves.

They tear up shit and are hyperactive as fuck. Most states in burgerland require a license as well.

>Play sequel to game
>It starts from the final stage before the boss fight of the last game

I think we all know which game this is by this point but I fucking loved it.

what game nigga

Not everyone plays Chinese crap m8

>play sequel to game
>have to relearn and obtain certain skills again you had from the previous game

>play sequel
>MC of prequel is the secret Bossn and the hardest ingame

Deus Ex MD

>Detects savegame from previous game
>Gives you bonus items

>play sequel to game
>secret optional boss battle is a fight against the previous main character and his/her party

>hey, Leon. Remember all those weapons that helped you escape Raccoon City?
>fuck all of those, here's a handgun, box with 10 bullets, now go save the presidents daughter.

Killing Alex Mercer at the end of Prototype 2 broke my heart.

I'm a bit edgy so I loved the first game's story and plot twists.

>He never played Symphony of the Night

That has nothing to do with being edgy, P1 Mercer was great
It's just that between games he became all GOTTA KILL ALL THE HUMANS

>play sequel to game
>main hero is a crippled alcoholic that spent last several years drinking away his sorrows, therefore he has to relearn everything

>have the previous game on your other console

Fenrich is pissed out of his mind that Valvatorez starved himself to level 1.

Suikoden

>to 100% the third game in the series you need to complete the first game and second game which were on an older console, then use the same memory card on the newer console

stupid opera man
suikoden was a good way to kill time

>main character from the previous game joins your party with the end-game gear from it
>it's already obsolete

fucking golden sun

I sold all your gear for money :^)

I don't play sequels.

at least Fusion covered it really well

>Had to get your suit removed
>it gets hijacked
>but the neat thing is you can absorb shit that gives you some functionality back

and then you have fucking other M

>have all your upgrades
>however you need to be authorized to use them
>go through this deadly heat before I bother to authorize you to use your varia suit I mean varia purple chest lights

>play sequel to game
>the main character still has all the gear they collected in the last game
>but then he lost everything and it's up to you to power-up for the whole game again
>4 times in a row
Fuck God of War.

anyone got the image where a bald dad kissing his baby but in the thumbnail his head looks like a bare ass

>filthy casul detected

They started making prequels instead but then it doesn't make sense that he'd lose this shit too and how many fucking people is he going to get mad at

God of War: the beginning

>Kratos goes off to kill his mother for trying to abort him
>while still a fetus
>APHRODITEEEEEEEEEEE

>First game starts where the second one ends
>Second game is the best game ever created

Fucking Lufia man

There was also a time frame of a few years between those two games idiot.

Anything can be domesticated if you have the patiance to train it.
>there is a guy in American that has a polarbear in his backyard
>there is a park ranger in Canada that starts his moring with getting groomed by 5 wolf because they think he is their pack leader
>Monks in Tibet holding Tigers as guard dogs and pets

The only think that can't be tamed are reptiles like Crocs because they are so incredibly stupid

>play expansion
>some gear carries over, other pieces don't
why? also guess the game

>not keeping the things that helped you in dangerous situations as souvenirs
Leon is the idiot here.

C-CUTE!

I think I want to fuck that cat

Wh..what's up with that filename?

Banjo nuts and bolts? If im wrong what game?

Ass Creed 1 does this.

here come the furfags

No. Just you.

>have best shit from first game
>import save into second game
>second game turns all your stuff into vendor trash

fuck you witcher 2

Only massive degenerate furries get pet foxes. Every single time.

I know they attempt to fuck it at some point.

you got bad standards if you find that moe

>Have the heroes regress to level 1 without equipment because their powers got absorbed by the final boss.

I'm pretty okay with this.

>It was all a dream~~~~

>Anything can be domesticated
>Except the things that can't

Wow you don't say...

>none of the above appears in Google search

nice bullshit.

To what game Ass Creed 1 is a sequel

>>>there is a park ranger in Canada that starts his moring with getting groomed by 5 wolf because they think he is their pack leader

tfw you will never be alpha among wolves

@352499870
youre quite the redumbdant one, arent you

>Cutscene
>Weapon the MC is holding is his default canon chosen weapons
>They get reequipped into your inventory

Because foxes haven't been domesticated yet - except these Russian foxes you're talking about, and they're about 9k each. Any other type or breed of fox in the world that isn't from that particular Russian breed will be a wild cunt that will tear your shit up.

It's quite amazing what these Russian scientists accomplished, though. What took hundreds, maybe thousands of years with cats, dogs, and other domesticated animals, they achieved in only 50 years or so. The domesticated foxes even changed physically. The more domesticated they became, the more their appearance changed to match what humans think of as "cute", ie larger, flappier ears, fluffier tails, etc. On the inside, they produced more serotonine (which made them more social and friendlier) and their adrenal glands shrunk, making them less aggressive. It's really quite astonishing.

Aside from
>citation needed
these aren't examples of domestication, they're examples of humans bonding with wild animals. These animals are still feral at heart, they've just accepted their humans as one of them.

>tell dev they should put bonus like that in new game
>they aggre it would be cool
>but new game is already 90% complete and it would be a hassle to do it

In Australia we have cunts keeping dingos as pets, when anyone who treats them like a regular dog is going to get fucked.

Crocs can be kept, but you've gotta have more land than most do.

Oh the wonders of selective breeding!

This webm would be better if it were cut to the moment the dude looks at the bird and the bird looks back.

Fix it.