Post you're ranks
>pic related

>post you are your ranks
Cred Forums education

>People play this game still
>People take it seriously

Is this a joke?

Why aren't you top 500 yet?

It's definitely a joke, but everyone who takes games too seriously is the punchline
>esports
LOL

Why isn't everyone in top 500 yet?

i'm too busy playing legion

>UNSTOPPABLE = WTF
>UNSTOPPABLE = WTF
>UNSTOPPABLE = WTF
>UNSTOPPABLE = WTF
>UNSTOPPABLE = WTF
>UNSTOPPABLE = WTF

>esports

funny

>OVERWATCH esports

can't make fun of something that doesn't exist

If you didn't at least place in diamond then you're a shitter. No doubt about it.
>b-but muh solo q
Then stop solo Queueing dumbass. Find a group.

>doesn't exist
Nice meme

I may only be a 2800 shitter, but rank really doesn't really seem to matter right now.

The balance is good enough right now that it is hard for one single hero to carry and entire because no one hero can dominate an entire team if the majority of the opposing team is not retarded.

Instead what it almost always comes down to is which team has the worse retard.

Basically if the guy that instalocked mei/junkrat (because it's always one of these two) on your team is worse than the one on the opposing team.
Because the team with the worse retard is effectively fighting a 5v6 battle, which is not something they're gonna win.

So personal skill seems less important than the luck of getting the better retard.

Cred Forums - newfags

Even diamond rank feels like elo hell

>hanamura
>have mei on team, ask them to go tank
>no im a good mei i swear
>in first 20 seconds of game our mei walls our rein in front of the door and he gets 6v1d
>we get steam rolled 6v5 because our mei killed our only tank

>playing defense on gibralter
>no DPS heroes
>junkrat mei and hanzo
>nobody can figure why we arent getting kills

>duo quoing with a friend who is amaster hanzo and comes from being a global elite in csgo
>shitty diamond plays torb and bastion all game because he feels the need to "teach hanzo mains a lesson"
>the hanzo is going off killing everything and we still almost win despite the thrower, it comes down to the wire
>whole team is begging thrower to play serious
>at end of match thrower blames the hanzo when even other team is saying the hanzo carried

>nubani
>playing defense
>2 duoque dudes instalock tracer and genji
>go all the way to enemy spawn for some reason
>both die in first 10 seconds
>point gets steam rolled 6v4
>they dont understand why

its unreal, how do people get this bad at video games and how do these people even get up to diamond

Mei and Junkrat "mains" need to leave.

They are in nearly every match and will often cost you the game.

The heroes are very, very situational.
Defending Hanamura Point 1 is a good spot if your mei has a brain.
Attacking King's Row point 1 can be good with junkrat if you can do the rebounds.

But oh god 99% of the time they just pick the characters and just make the entire match a 5v6.

More times than not the meis I get paired with hurt the team more than anything, they just end up saving enemies with their walls

and the worst thing is junkrat spam pretty much gives mercy a free rez on the first attack without even netting a kill, they brag about gold damage, but fail to realize its all getting healed off by mercy and feeding her ult

People who main characters in general should get the fuck out. Play what the team needs, not what you personally want to play.

I'm mainly play support and I love those people so much.

free nana boosts, free rezzes, slightly faster sound barriers, and bit faster on transcendence (I swear, 80% of that is always built off damage dealt, but then zenny is the death buddhist)

The give me all the ult in the in the world. Being able to do shit like a nana boost nearly every push is beyond ridiculous.

Game is ruined by fags who came from CS:GO/LOL. It was more mature at the start. Now people just spam "report". God fuking damn.

I tend to either switch between Reinhard, Soldier or Lucio. Is that bad?

Not at all if it benefits the team.

i wouldnt say its bad because most comps are gonna use of those 3, but at a high level its good to be able to flex into any role in any situation

so having a pool of 2 of each class is optimal

3300 here, every match below diamond feels like absolute garbage. So glad I barely see Hanzos anymore.

This is why I've started playing ana more, i can build ult so fast off the poke spam then steam roll first point with my ult before anyone else has an ult, and usually already have ult again by the time fight is over

100% winrate with ana right now, but I only pick her if I think we have a good team, you can usually tell if you do or not in hero select

This. Zarya is also never a bad pick.