Cred Forums recommends you a jRPG

>Cred Forums recommends you a jRPG
>it's actually shit

what was her name and how hard were you rused?

>you recommend someone a jRPG
>they have a shit taste
Her name was OP.

Suikoden is a short and sweet jrpg. You are an idiot OP

It's just blander than the blandest of the genre, literally not engaging in a single fucking way.

>blander than the blandest of the genre
Let me guess, your first gaming platform was PS3?
Try playing some JRPGs that aren't as popular as FF, DQ, BoF, Suikoden and others. You don't even know what "bland" means.

you are not proving a point, you know

SMRPG

You're free to not like Suikoden. I can easily prove you it's not the single blandest JRPG ever created though.

That's not Legend of Dragoon.

Ff7

>le gr8est gaem EVAH!

Yeah, no. Fucking sonyggers

>he thought a jrpg would be good
You only have yourself to blame

>Can't fuck Elliot
0/10

Final Fantasy 6.

S1 is a below average game. S2 is one of the best RPGs ever made due to this character

Xenogears.

Those are all incredibly bland compared to others you didn't name

>cartoon villain

generic.

Yeah i fell for that one too, and suikoden 2, holy shit they are really bad games :\

Nice shit taste you have there.

>I started a war because I was bored of there not being wars

10/10 motivation would Squeal like a pig again

Literally took 2 HOURS for something to happen with the plot and get in the first battle, and the it was just cliche "you're the chosen one" garbage.

It initially gave me a Hunter x Hunter vibe, but that quickly went down the drain when it started putting up every cliche RPG trope ever. Shit experience so far, not even motivated to continue.

>I killed by the thousands but it took hundreds to kill me

fuck you

>Cred Forums recommends you a jRPG
>it's actually shit
>what was her name
all of them

That's every one of these threads. OP opens up with obvious bait or actually has such shit taste they think the game is bad. Then entire thread follows with similar bait/bad taste for (you)s.

>nintoddler passing personal memes for truth

get fucked son

>Chronotrigger
More like Chrononigger since it was fucking trash. why do you weebs like this game so much??