Gravity Rush 2

did you like the demo, user?

Other urls found in this thread:

gematsu.com/2016/09/gravity-rush-2-tgs-2016-demo-now-available-playstation-plus-members-japan
youtube.com/watch?v=MUiLEZeIprs
youtube.com/watch?v=riW6MzWGk6w
youtube.com/watch?v=_jnRJhIw7rc
youtube.com/watch?v=Lt0lVEOA7ic
youtube.com/watch?v=HQbAwE83phk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what demo?

Yes, it was fun. Controls are definitely improved
I just hope we actually get a lot of answers as far as story goes this time

Is the first worth playing?

Demo? What??? WHERE

yes

gematsu.com/2016/09/gravity-rush-2-tgs-2016-demo-now-available-playstation-plus-members-japan

>only for ps plus members
>in Japan
fuck everything about this ;_;

You can make an account in 60 seconds and there a 2 day free trial for PS+ with a jap account

It looks amazing but its killing my hype due to the surprise factor. I need to control myself.

Dude the article literally tells you how to access it.

Hmm good point. Still requires a credit card though, which I don't have. (No I'm not underage, just lazy.)
Guess it's time to get one then huh.

>2 day free trial for PS+ with a jap account
how? I have a japanese account already but don't want to end up paying by accident

>Still requires a credit card though

why are u make up lies lmao? do u not want to play the demo or what

>just read the article now
What kind of magic is this? Thanks.

youtube.com/watch?v=MUiLEZeIprs
You only need one if you want to actually buy shit
You can pretty much create infinite 2 day trial accounts as long as you have emails

So how's the 30fps compared to the 60 from the Remaster? Not too horrible?

They'll probably still do some optimization, but it seems to be locked 30 most of the time. Looks fine imo, it has way more shit going on than GR1 tohugh. dem physics everywhere

Will this cancel after the 2 days and not charge me?

Yes, since there's nothing to charge you from anyway

>dem cloth physics
That's pretty neat

Okay so it doesn't carry over the card on my main account. That's easy then

Seems like a hassle for a fucking demo. Might as well wait for the final product.

You literally make an email and press next a few times

Assuming I download it now, will the demo be playable after my 2-day PS+ trial ends / after 25th?

I really want to play it, just don't have the time right now...

>Only in Japan
>only for ps+
>Only for a few days anyway

What the fuck are Sony doing? If they want this game to stand a chance in the west they need to put this shit everywhere. Just look at how well the Nioh demos did

Unless they make it free for non PS+ users, no. You can't even play it on other PS+ accounts either only when you're logged into that one

Who cares really, I'll be getting it anyway

I never expected a demo to begin with, so i won't complain

I just want the game to succeed

>Fake language that sounds Japanese
>Have to mute game in order to play
>No longer can hear audio cues

Fuck this shit.

The camera is really close compard to the first one
Also
>still no slow walk
Looks like most of the animations are just striaght out of GR1

>>still no slow walk
there's 2 movement speeds dingus

Maybe the game isn't for you then

Yes and one is just a jog like in GR1

Can't wait to leave work and try it!

Omg you sound cute

Seems to run pretty well, but has tons of object and shadow pop in. I know their budget isn't that great, but i expected a little more
Stil lgreat that it gets a sequel to begin with

>GR2 PS Plus demo
>First game for PS Plus members
USA BTFO

Thanks user!

They relaly put some work into the physics though, ripping apart cloth and shit looks amazing

welp, there are now 2 games i want a PS4 for.

Draw distance is not the best, but it has tons of tech in it, rather surprising for a game like that. Great pyhsics, tesselation etc.

I wonder how it'll run on ps4 pro 1080p

I doubt it will be 60fps because the CPU still isn't that great, but draw distance will probably be improved a lot

Looks amazing.

OST fucken when?

It MIGHT hit locked 60fps, but the CPU is still kinda weak so it's uncertain. I'd imagine they'll just disable the 30fps cap and pretty it up a bit instead.
The draw distance is part of the artstyle, being based on European comic artists/illustrators like Moebius. Given that the remaster of 1 didn't change it from the original, I imagine that the Pro version of 2 won't either.

If my PS+ expires on my jap account can I still play the demo?

>part of the artstyle
I doubt it, whole towns and objects dissapear right after a few meters
Pro will most likely increase the draw distance and shit and will be locked 30
This shit has way too many pyhsics and even realtime clouds and shit going on for 60fps.

downloading right now

>>Have to mute game in order to play
You could try not being retarded

Oh, I figured you were one of the retards who used to complain about the LOD in the first game without really understand what 'draw distance' actually meant. Sorry.

Yeah, I imagine that the pop-in issue on NPCs and objects will be severely lessened.

the demo is only playable for 5 days. i think if ur ps plus expires you can just make a new account to get the free two day trial 2 play again

>Fake language that sounds Japanese

It's LITERALLY french syllables mixed into nice sounding gibberish. The only part of it that sounds vaguely Japanese is Kat's seiyū not being able to do L sounds properly.

I hope so. I mean it's not dealbreaker this game already looks worlds better than i expected the sequel to look
I'm actually surprised how much shit i going on on the technical side without them bragging about it like FFXV

>Kat's seiyū not being able to do L sounds properly.
You are THIS close to bullying the Kat, she does everything right!

be careful user

I want to bully Kat with my DICK!

man i want to play but i'm too tired

>seiyu

Fuck off weeaboo, they're called voice actors.

lunar and jupiter gravity styles are great

>used to know a cute black girl in college
>dyed her hair blonde and fairly short like kat
>we were good friends for two years, she was super chill and fun to hang with
>beginning of third year at a party I make a move on her when we're drunk
>she's into it, we go somewhere more private
>can't get it up cuz of whiskeydick
>we laugh it off, make out a bit, go back to party - I'm embarassed as Hell but at least have confirmation I can probably try again
>later that night she fucks someone else and ends up dating him afterwards
>can't even feel bitter about it properly because he's a decent guy
>five years later now and their wedding is in three months
>haven't spoke to her for years but constantly think "what if" whenever I hear our mutual friends reference her or see her post on facebook

I WANT TO GO BACK

How big is the filesize?

you went full JUST

6.63 gb

6.6 gigs

Thanks

You wanna know something worse?

I broke up with the next girl I dated after that because I kept subconsciously evaluating our relationship in comparison to the fictional one I wanted to have with my friend and was being a shitty BF as a result. The girl I was dating then is now dating my best friend and I miss her as well even though I'm still stuck in the same stupid fucking mindset that I had back then.

J U S T
U
S
T

Kys

make sure you grab the free BlazBlue theme from plus,it comes with a rocking bgm

I'll definitely get that.

I think they increased her butt size

Yes but it's not a great game after all.
The flying zero/grav mechanic is delightful, the art direction is great, and the ost has a nice tone.
But the main missions and sidequest are quickly boring, mainly because combat is really too simple.

Still I'll wait for the sequel, it seems that they tried to correct those bad points.

What's it like being a cuckold?

Why is it so short?

I don't know, you tell me
Don't throw your dumb memes around unless you even know what they mean

Post screenshots

I wish they could have put in the other gravity types; I'm still curious as to how those will control, if it feels fine.

hurry the fuck up with the webms senpai!

i have like 30 minutes waiting for them

you can use the other gravity styles

press X when you start and then O

You could make them yourself

Fuuuck, I've gotta get a job. This game is literally the only thing I want.

They better not focus on the new characters too much
I want actual answers this time and go to the top of the pillar

There's some nice gifs on neogaf I'll check to see if they are safe for the size limit here 1 sec

What do you want? There's not too much to make webms of

the game looks a lot more colorful than the first one

I'm doing it right now. Even downloaded the first Gravity Rush and Blazblue for free while I was at it.

Oh shit, my bad, I assumed not because the only footage I saw from this TGS demo was of the GR1 mode.

okay? :3

C U C K E D

There a like a 80% chance we'll get a demo over here too so I may just wait for it.

Let's talk about the new TGS trailer

>Kat in a red dress
>Kat getting embarrassed trying to sing
>Bane Raven
>Confirmed return to Hekseville
>Confirmed going to the tip of the tower

I really hope the red dress is a costume and I hope the top of the tower is trippy and weird like when you go in Kats head in gravity rush 1

That level was. A E S T H E T I C

you forgot best Kat

>dat hair
>dat outfit

iirc they have the entire hekseville available along with a new city

KATS CUTE
As always. I hope there'll be a good artbook for GR2

this look like a screenshot from the camera thing in gameplay, so at least this is confirmed an outfit.

That downhill run animation is great

Alright, creating this jap account now

kek that made u do it!

I think the run looks funny xD

LOD is a little weird. I wish they'd use lower poly models of the town that still look alright instead of just having a big chunk without texutres
It still look amazing though, all the textures up close, the materials, the cloth, the clouds etc.

keep in mind this is the same demo that's been in e3 and tgs, the final game might get a few tweaks here and there

gravity rush 1 remastered for ps4 worth? played it a bit on vita when it came out didnt look so good graphically

Oh they will for sure, but if anything it can just stay like this. The PS4 most likely just can't do more especially with all the physics and shit going on. I never expected the sequel to look this good to begin with

Did you have access to Luna and Jupiter mode in the demo?
Are they as useful as they seem?
Is the soundtrack still jazzy?

>Gravity Rush thread
>Always makes me want to go back and just fly around the city

Every time

see

not him but

yes
yes
yes

i think lunar is a bit more useful (than jupiter) as you can use it to traverse

God i loved that they embraced the whole super hero thing with flying, or falling

Beautiful.

>mfw jupiter shoulder tackes

D-demo?

I probably just need to get used to it, but so far jupiter just feels really awkward. At one point when I was fighting the metal gears, Kat was walking slanted.

>fake language
>have to mute game

why does kat look a lot older in the actual game but the in the comic sections she looks like a 12 year old

>People shooting at Kat.
Fucking savages man. Fucking savages.

Could you give us some Jupiter mode gameplay user? Please?

That's fucking brutal

Not that guy, but i'll make some for later threads
I can stream it for now if you want

Why are you shitposting? This is a civil thread.

Thanks for making some for later threads.
My toaster can't handle streams though. Too poor to upgrade.

Walking around with Jupiter creates actual holes in the ground with proper tesselation. That's actually quite impressive

Damn, nice detail

I'm hoping if we go back to Hekseville that the Old Town/ Auldnoir OST still plays

That was my favorite song in Gravity Rush

When's that anime short from Studio Khara?

Agreed.

December 2nd if I remember at all correctly.

How do you do the superman lunar dive? I did it on accident.

If by some miracle GR2 doesn't get delayed, it's getting bought instantly over FFXV and Last Guardian.

This shit looks like they improved 10x over the original and even went further with details.

Games made with this much love are a rarity.

When you stand still hol any direction and X

In this thread we'll find the pedophiles.

Kat returns to the top of the pillar and finds ruins that have been abandoned centuries ago

Kat is a brute BRUTE

Most likely. The art gallery kinda hinted at it and considering how fast the time up there flows it's not unlikely

Yes, you can probably find it for $20 on ebay. It comes with all the dlc. 60 FPS and HD textures on PS4.

Hopefully the new mechanics will open up for other strategies in races.

>tfw never thought about that
>tfw been trying to get the scores in a legit way

Most likely
There could be specific Jupiter and Luna races

I can see that being a thing.
I wonder how Jupiter affects Gravity Sline?

Please tell me it's nothing like the first game.

I don't ever want to see another gem again. Or the "random objectives are king" sub-mission design.

GR IS the only good IP Sony has made in the past decade.

Prove me wrong.

What's so bad about gems? You could collect them on the way or while you're just flying around.

first quest:
>pls put some gems in this trash compactor so we can power the traffic lights

Horizon ?
But GR is definitely the most uniqe one

Because that and races was like 80% of the game's content. I've never seen such vibrant and detailed levels so criminally underused.

Races were fun enough but boy did the slide mechanic make the camera shit itself.

Oh boy.

My leg!

What else would you want?

By the end of the first game Kat was working part time for half the city offices. Why didn't she get paid more?

If gems are currency then she should have gotten paid more. Also, why do people lose money in retarded places.

The Gravity Queen is a slut!

Well, it was a vita game with a really tiny budget and development time problems
I doubt this one will be too different, but then again you can run, fly and fight, so there's not that much you can do. The races are fun and i hope most side quest will be like the DLC missions from GR1.
But the main appeal from GR1 is the OST, the whole astetics and the characters.

We love her anyway.

Collectables. Sidequests that aren't just the DLC. Random encounters. More ways to interact with the world - perhaps ways to work with local authorities to rebuild areas, or interactable objects such as shops to purchase fashion accessories, or food.

Perhaps ways to make the gameplay reflect the world. Returning people's lost gems, or becoming a famous speed star as you continually gain gold ranks in races.

Perhaps even hidden easter eggs and secret levels that reflect on the game's dream analogues with more fog levels and such, like AC Brotherhood's hidden jigsaws. Or some such comparison.

Maybe all of these, maybe absolutely none of these. I'm too proletariat to pass for an ideas guy.

I 100%'d the game. I wanted to like it. But boy is it a dearth of content carried by a great idea.

You raise good points. I feel like you marathon'd it though. I played a good chunk at first, but then I had work and midterms to deal with. As soon as I was done with that, those boring collectables became fun to me.

It would be nice, but it never really bothered me in the first game. It's a miracle that we even get a sequel to begin with and the budget seems to be really small again. At this point is just want more varied combat which is now a thing and that we finally get answers to all the backstories and plotpoints

>I feel like you marathoned the game
True that. There's no pleasing everyone.

With it's small budget, and beautiful environments, I took my time, and finished it in a month. Haven't touched it since though.

I hope it's something more interesting than that, the bottom of the pillar was pretty left field.

Are my eyes failing me or did anyone notice that Kat braces for impact when she lands on a surface right now?

They definitely added a lot more animations and improved old ones

Just booted up the demo and already loving the movement more than the first. Am hype.

Bump

Liking the bounds.

Holy shit I love this game

So this... is how... those high score are made....
Woaah...

>Walking with Jupiter makes the floor crack.
Loving that.
Also Kat has some damn good posture in high gravity,

Me too, I'm still not sure whether I should buy FFXV desu.

Do I need a Jap credit card to make the account?

>log-in to the account on your PlayStation 4, then head into “Settings,” “Application Saved Data Management,” “Saved Data in Online Store,” and then click the first banner that reads, “PS Plusをまずは2日間無料体験!” This will activate a two-day free trial.

No.

ETTO

So no cc information needed?

This game is beautiful, lads. I'm so happy to be alive right now.

No, just an email that works worldwide like yahoo or gmail
The PS+ 2 day trial is also free

You should still buy FFXV simply because it'll be an experiene you don't really want to miss.
That said the love that's gone into this game is easily visible from even the demos. It's gonna be good, even if it isn't gold.

Thanks!

Sid has some good taste in costumes.

What makes you think you will still be alive when the game comes out?

Do you think Kat is an easy girl?
Newt almost score that pussy with little flattery.

I wouldn't say she's easy or she'd show interest in more guys too.
Not that Newt seems to be quite the ladies man anyway.

Some of the other guys that show interest in her don't even get a second look. Though they are contained to side missions in the DLCs.

Probably, you only have to say that she's cute a few times

CUTE

skipping ffxv and tlg for this the demo is pretty good

She looks a lot cuter in GR2. It's mostly the little girlish body gestures.

This went from a good looking, but rather simple looking game from the Vita to an amazing looking game on the PS4 it's fucking nuts. The cloth reacts and rips apart, ground texxtures and wholes in the ground have actual tesselation, the sun shines realistically through cloth, the clouds are acutal realtime clouds, the physics are amazing, and the materials also look great.
Never thought the sequel would have this much tech

ikr It's almost like this game was made exclusively for the PS4 Pro

guys, i have a problem

this might be the only game i've been excited for in years but it's a PS4 exclusive.

can i really justify buying a PS4 for this game, and a handful of others?

Well depending on your income and how much of a dent it'll put in your wallet I got some justifcations for you user.

PS4 has a decent community on it's online multiplayer, even the fucking Borderlands has people that are relatively chill.
It has some decent hidden gems here and there and most of the controls are actaully pretty good.

Add in the Nioh is gonna come to PS4 as well, that's your justifcation.
But if you can't afford it the PS4.5 whatever is gonna come out and the price of a normal PS4 is gonna drop nicely.

It depends, do you have a gaming PC?, would you also play multiplats on the PS4?
The PS4 is basicly my exclusive + multiplat machine so it works out fine for me. But i would never buy one just for 2-3 games
But there're a few good ones coming out. Nier looks great so far, World of FF, KH 2.8, Gravity Rush etc.
I would get a slim for 300 now it seems to be really quiet and use less power. Or you pay a little extra money and get better performance and graphics in games with the Pro if you use it in 1080p mode that is. I will though, i would gladly take performance and graphics over 2k to 4k upscaling

My Japan account doesn't have PS+

I know how you feel man. on the other hand my boss bought me a ps4 for free as he felt guilty for delaying my raise which I only used for edf4.1...

the current plan is that i'm waiting for a black friday price drop and get the PS4, not the Pro.

I have a step-above-potato laptop that can play some stuff, but not a real gaming PC. I was debating building one soon, but I can't justify/afford that if I get the PS4.

I actually bought EDF 2025 for PS3 to tide me over until I solve my PS4 problem.

Just when I thought the first game's title screen theme couldn't be topped.

youtube.com/watch?v=riW6MzWGk6w

I'll wait for the English demo

how can i get the 2 days trial? i only see 14 days but it ask me credit card

Is Yunica back in GR2?

That's a decent plan user.
I pray for its success.

Who is the composer because they fucking nail the music direction.

No. Nobody cares about Sea Wasp.

LocoRoco
Patapon
Soul Sacrifice
Tokyo Jungle
Demon's Souls

Anything Studio Japan is involved with really.

>Soul Sacrifice.
First game I got for the vita was the Alpha version.
That game was edge incarnate. The whole time I couldn't tell if I liked that or hated it.

Ended up going 50/50 on save and sacrifice because going full divne seemed like a bad idea and going around murdering people served not real purpose but to deprive you of allies.

You should have a couple console/ps4 exclusives that'll last you months after February if you're not too picky.

>benis

Go grab God Eater 2: Rage Burst because it comes with the remake of the first game.
Both are reasonable long games and if you can stand anime tropes and games then you'll probably enjoy it all the more.

>That game was edge incarnate.
The designs were but the story was filled with friendship and love. Most characters were very nice people also.

Demo seems good, not much to it but it feels right and looks good

Is there much more to do than the general tutorial?

Yeah but I feel that just makes the game an example of edge done right.
It still had dark themes but there was some solace to be had in the endings and how you do the actual missions themselves.
Things were utterly fucked but you could still fight back. You ripped out your spine to create a sword at one point.

Good times.

I replayed it another time and got to fight a mech with Raven.

I made a JP account but how do I PS+?

Yes, press X first and then O at the start and you'll get Lunar and Jupiter style later on and fight together with Raven

At the title screen?

Fuck, everything about this just oozes video games to me.

VIDEO GAMES MAN

FUCKING VIDEO GAMES

I'M PLAYING A FUCKING VIDEO GAME

So pretty

when you get into the game after kat says something you get a O or X option

press X

then press O

that way you get to use both Lunar and Jupiter and have an extended fight at the end

No when the demo starts you off at the dock

thanks

It's ok to like and play someing again user.
Happy days, love thy name is Gravity Rush 2.

>>Fake language that sounds Japanese
actually it sounds kinda frenchy

This, I've literally started GR1 a few days ago, it's just fun fucking around on the city undersides hunting for the gems. I can't even beat the one extra boss I found the lower tunnel in fire zone

ok but what if I have some leftover from psn cards? will it charge me from there?

Thanks, friend!

>Kohei Tanaka
>also composed Resonance of Fate's soundtrack

It all make sense.

Only if it is from that account and only if it's enough to actually get at least a 3 month sub as far as i know

Why didn't they give her a new outfit? Why give her new shoes and nothing else?

I beat him yesterday, took me about 20 tries. Literally Gravity Souls.

There's literally nothing wrong with her old hobo outfit.

You can do pretty much everything in the endgame or post game if you want. Most of the extra bosses require some weird strats

Because it looks great
And we can unlock other costumes just like in the first game

man, it felt so good to master those races and getting the platinum

>charge Inazuma kick
>Raven joins along with you

oh FUCK

Because she lives in the sewer and makes a living doing odd jobs. If she wanted a new outfit she'd either have to get Sid to buy her one or get the pices bit by bit.

She doesn't get paid a lot anyway.

She could sell her body

What about all those Precious Gems(tm)?

And here I was thinking I was a badass for getting times like 40 seconds on these.

That's because the first one was toned down for the Vita screen.
If the first one was this colorful on the Vita then it'd look absurd.

Wait, I finished GR1 like 2 days ago and you're telling me there's secret bosses? Probably my own fault for not exploring an awful lot.

would buy tbqh

You couldn't afford her

welp sames like I need to make another account for this demo, thanks m8

I donno, she makes a living finding them all over the place but I don't think she could afford to live in a decent place.
She has so many part time jobs that I don't even think she gets properly paid for.

I like how the visual improvements for 2 focus mainly on having destructible environments, a larger and more open world, and better draw distances over straight up GRAPHICS.

But for those curious, here's how the models look when compared.

IMPLYING

>That velvet shine.
Looks good.

Except for the models which still look better it definitely still pushes a lot of graphics. It's not like the first models were bad and chaning them could ruin the artstyle, the world itself looks amazing though and has some impressive tech going on, even shit that FFXV doesn't have even thoguh they were bragging about their engine for years

Why the fuck are her eyes red?

Sharingan

We don't know.
Some people think it's because Dusty turns red when using the gravity powers.

Ravens eyes are blue and her crow tuns blue when she uses her powers so it seems supportive.

They're in each rift planes

I never went back to any, that explains it.

DUDE

The game is telling me to use the touch pad but I can't get her to change, what do?

Swipe up for moonwalk, swipe down for jupiter. Pressing the touchpad for finisher.

Touch it harder.
That's right. There ya go. Really rub that shit good.
If you don't have the cash, you don't get the ass.

Game looks incredible. Top tier art direction. This is the game Sony should've pushed hard at E3, instead of that open world "realistic" zombie shit.

I actually agree, it's something completely different and barely got any marketing and if it doesn't sell Sony most likely thinks oone gives a shit about it

>pushing Japanese games at a gaming convention in California

Next, you're gonna tell me they should've pushed more Infamous at 2013 TGS.

They push FFXV and TLG pretty hard

No glove no love homeboy.

THis game really should've gotten a demo during Sony's convention though.

The colors, the destructible enviroment, the great character design.

I miss the days when japanese games not named Final Fantasy were important enough to get exposure like that. This push for mode fidelity makes every game look the same. I remember thinking that that open world zombie shit was a follow up to TLOU.

All Kat needs is a bike and she'd be a kamen rider.

Would a moped count?

Not gonna lie user, I'm kinda glad this game has slipped under the radar of most.
When it hit's I have a feeling it'll surge in popularity kinda like Nier did. But without the huge exposure it also means that certain groups won't try to change or influence it during the development. Or continually bitch about the design of characters in a game they won't even play.

>wanting the game to fail because of muh feminist boogeyman

Oh definitely. I remember people getting angry because you could see Kat in her room in the first game.

>It's for pedo voyeurs! You can even zoom on her!

it's call she could afford

It was on sale for ~$11 last weekend on psn

Not really a fan of the other gravities yet, but they may improve with upgrades

Don't forget the load times!

They probably have enemies and bossfights that are made for the specific gravity types. I like Lunar though it feels like KH2 movement and combos, but slower

>i put mayo on the egg
>mayonegg

Was the load time really bad on the Vita?

It would be more lewd if she had the normal outfit, but with no scarf

How about this?

too much naruto

cute

Awful. I'm glad these were all rejected.

sweet jesus

I really love what I played, but man the controls feel so slugish after the 60fps of the remaster.

Plus the framerate goes pretty low on the demo...

I hope it'll be more stable on the pro

Man Japan Studio really is full of magic. I understand Sony giving full attention to their western studios, but come you have a group of talented people in your native land, let the shine for the love of god.

I like this one the most

did they improve the horrible gameplay/combat?

It will probably be more stable in the normal version too, They probably have about another month to optimize it before they have to actually manufacture the game and then there could be a day1 patch too

A shit
Dlc tier
Jrpg tier - a shit

Niiice

Yes! It was especially noticeable when you tried to do trial missions and missed the gold. Loading times were kind of a pace breaker on the Vita. They were much improved on the PS4, so much so that I managed to get the Platinum trophy in less than a day.

Are the avatars for pre-ordering 2 any good?

>edge Kat

Hmm...

I wouldn't say it was horrible. Rather simple though. You now have 2 more gravity styles and aiming works better, picking up things also works a lot better since you don't have to be close to objects, she just pulls in the 5 objects that are clsoest to her

i could see these all as their own characters

KAT POWER RANGER TEAM WHEN

>preordering games

>not preordering GR2
I still wish it would get a good Steelbook or CE with an artbook, but it doesn't seem like it

And for any other non-jap anons.

Go to settings, Save data management tool, Upload to PS+, Select top option.

Voila, 2 days of PS+ for free. make it count

Why don't you read the thread before complaining. It's still playable. Anybody who cares will make the Japan account and play it.

Are they any good?

>make it count

Well uhh, I guess you have Nights of Azure.

Kat is daughteru material. I would adopt her and spoil her.

But the best stuff in RoF was made by Sakuraba, user.

youtube.com/watch?v=_jnRJhIw7rc
youtube.com/watch?v=Lt0lVEOA7ic

>mfw GR2 doesn't even get a fucking steelbook
This game gets no marketing at all, what the fuck is Sony thinking

I have it pre-ordered from Amazon but see no mention of avatars. Do you only get them if you pre-order from the PSN store?

>Tokyo Jungle
My nigga

Probably that weebs already know about the game while normies only want to play Watch dogs 2 and BF1.

How to git gud at this game?

Treat it like an old SEGA Game rather than a newer style game.

In short just repeatedly faceplant against it until you get better and start getting further. Every life you'll get on a little bit better.

Learning to dodge and counter goes a long way

youre probably right about that, it's a real shame though.

They both make good stuff.

Yes, store only

you think it's too late for this game to get any special edition?

Nice. Thanks a lot, Sony.

>xiphisternal window

lewd

Kat Onahole edition

Yeah
I think they get one in Japan, but it's basicly just a Bigger paper box that comes with the first game, the OST most likely digital and white Kat DLC
I was hoping for a steelboook, but Sony doesn't seem to care enough

That you get to bring on a zero gravity flight.
youtube.com/watch?v=HQbAwE83phk

>Buying a physical copy of any game in 2016

Welcome to the new age.

But I like owning physical copies.

That's top actually.

I own the original Gravity Rush for the vita. Should i buy and play the PS4 one while i wait for the 2nd game?

You can get the Remaster for pretty cheap now. It's definitely works way better on PS4, proper dual sticks works well, it's 60 with way better textures, has all the DLCs and the art gallery

>Next level shilling

>shilling a demo
Holy fuckign shit this place is deluded as fuck

Mmmm that attention to detail

And the load times. That's the best part of the remaster. And also mapping dodge to R2. I'd rather dodge be R1 and gravity shifting be on R2, but it's better than what the Vita gave me.

Okay, I'll look for it. Thanks user

You know demos only exists for marketing purpose right?
Oh wait no you're too stupid to see past "I get to play the game for free".
Reminds me of people spending their day watching ads on TV and pretending they're not affected by it.

>you will never use Kat's butt as a pillow

>Guy helps other anons get the demo with a video
>SHILL SHILL SHILL
Seek medical help man. Your tinfoil hat is showing.

Gee, by your flawless logic, everyone raving about the Nioh demos were shills.

You are fucking stupid and don't know what you're talking about, retard. Get out.

Fuck you

I'm still raving from the Nioh demo.
It's so much fun.

>Demo is Japan only
I'm not mad about accessibility because as previous anons have shown it's quite easy to get the demo, but it's the thought that counts and the thought is that Sony is a bunch of western pandering shitters who refuse to give a game attention unless it stars some gruff quippy fuck with a trendy hairstyle and a gun.
Their E3 was full of this shit, GR2 and Persona 5 were pushed to some cheap montage for fucks sake while some TLOU ripoff biker game got proper limelight.
Fuck western games the xbox was a mistake.

I didn't know MatthewMatosis browsed Cred Forums

I hate knowing how to draw.

This artist clearly just draw the feet legs and ass and then added the top half on afterwards, looks janky as fuck.

It really was, I was surprised how great it was.

I'm not him, and I'm happy he shares the same view, but yes he does browse Cred Forums.

Kohei Tanaka, who not only does the music for this series, but also worked on stuff like Gunbuster and Diebuster, which I am sure have visual motifs that have inspired this game (like Kat and Raven doing their double inazuma kick thing).

Really? Because you sound exactly like him, bitching about how The Last Guardian was the only Japanese game they gave attention to outside of highlight reels.

Brilliant minds think alike senpai

Not like he's the only person that thinks so
Even fucking FFXV that gets news and new gameplay videos every 5 hours got more screentime than GR2

>and then you shove it up your butt, followed by-

Well that game actually needs it. Unlike GR2, I have to keep being reminded that FF15 is even a thing. I keep forgetting all the time that that game exists, whereas I have Dec. 2nd on lockdown.

Gravity Rush 2 should've been shown off, even my chad friends are fans. Can't blame them for not wanting to advertise a weeb date sim though.

Anemone?

Doesn't look that bad.

>try to draw something appealing to feetfags
>be a total shit at drawning feet

what's the point?

kat is
C U T E
U
T
E

Combat sucks dick, but the game is utterly charming and the story is surprisingly engaging.

It was amazing for a handheld game, doesn't hold up so well compared to games made for this gen's home consoles.

Worth a play because it's pretty short.

>appealing to footfags

Who would want to do that?

>not on the Vita

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

WE DESERVE THIS GAME

Nah
I liked it on the PS4 and the Vita, but after seing and playing GR2 i never want a GR that will be held back by Vita hardware again

>play the demo
>it's even better than expected
Th-thank you kat

i love jumping off a building and activate the gravity at the last second

Is her butt bigger now?

i prefer Kat's old model.

rest of it looks great though

Just set up the download. Can't wait.

>Feelsgoodman.jpg

Well it's apparently been two years since the end of the last Gravity Rush.
Long enough for Sid to be an ex-cop and somewhat badass.
So it isn't unlikely that she's done some growing.

Why the fuck is this a time limited demo? I could kinda understand Nioh because it had online shit.

Oh I always forget how people are shilling a game only when it's a game you don't like.

Encourages multiple playthroughs to see how far you can go.

But really? That's your biggest complaint? Mine is that it's in Japanese and I can fucking read it so I can't fucking figure out how to play it. That and the circle button is confirm while the cross button is cancel.

It's an unedited copy of the demo they had running at TGS. Time-limited there for obvious reasons so others could play as well.

>it's shilling because I SAY it is!

Nice autism, shitlord.

>can play a piece of the game for free
>SHILLING
that's not how it works, my man

>Not getting that a demo is just a hook/vertical slice to make you buy the game later
Again, just because it's a game you like doesn't mean it's not shilling.

>hurr but no its a game for free
I feel genuinely bad for people who can't see past that. I guess nothing is wrong with Free to play games then right? Right? Oh what's that little voice? You don't like F2P games?
kek you're just so fucking gullible it's not even surprising vidya developers can shill their shit down gamers throats so easily.

It's still isn't shilling just because you think it's shilling, you dumb negroid.

the actual answer is because they let you change her outfits in game.

they need a "signature look" to market the game with, then give the players the option to dress her up.

there's no convincing this faggot, it's a lost cause

Kat is the cutest cutester

I'm ready as fuck for release. We got colors. We got music. We got TECHNOLOGY. We got VIDEOGAMES.

Now we stew in all of that while we wait for plot.

We don't know the full details but do you want what we do know user?

I'm actively avoiding any sort of videos or shit right now actually. I wish I hadn't even seen the E3 videos now but since I have I figure I won't see much new in this thread.

>raven getting blasted right before the kick
kek

It's pretty neat that that's even a thing that can happen

When are we getting news about the anime? TGS has come and gone

Then my lips are sealed user.

holy shit this fucking game

Thanks for the thought though

Expect it mid-november on account of the release date of the actual game.