My friend is a girl and wants to be better at games. She tries hard, and is decent at shooters and various other games...

My friend is a girl and wants to be better at games. She tries hard, and is decent at shooters and various other games, but she never feels that good. She gets down on herself because she is convinced, no matter what, that girls just can't be that great at video games. It makes her really depressed. Every time she sees a girl failing in game or being bad on a stream, she gets more and more disheartened. She wants so badly to be feared in games, as a player that you avoid because you know they'll beat you.

Do you guys have any inspiration for a girl trying to get better at video games? Like, well known streamers or competitive players or youtube channels with skilled girls.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3609949/Matildas-lose-7-0-Newcastle-Jets-15s-Rio-Olympics-warm-up.html
youtube.com/watch?v=GRB2QTP8DpU
youtube.com/watch?v=rEGOihjqO9w
researchgate.net/publication/299945533_Sexual_Orientation_and_Involvement_in_Nonviolent_and_Violent_Delinquent_Behaviors_Findings_From_the_National_Longitudinal_Study_of_Adolescent_to_Adult_Health
rankedftw.com/team/254950/#td=region&ty=c&tyz=0&tx=a&tl=1
youtube.com/watch?v=QXXm03POtvk
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Do you guys have any inspiration for a girl trying to get better at video games?
Well, there's my GF for example. She's super nerdy and always kicks my butt at Mario Kart :)

girls are garbage at anything competitive. sorry.

A friend of mine (female) is diamond 3 in LoL, which is pretty good. She plays at least 3 hours a day though. I think she just needs to practice more, like everyone else.

gaming is a (useless) skill that takes years to get right
tell her to have fun and not to beat herself up too much

shit I have this one girl friend, she used to play Reach non-stop till her Xbox red ringed itself

HAHAHAHAHA

It's just a game, sis.

Thanks. Maybe I need to show her that fatality vid. I've been trying to get her to practice, but I think she's feeling like it's pointless because she has the same mindset as this

my sides

dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3609949/Matildas-lose-7-0-Newcastle-Jets-15s-Rio-Olympics-warm-up.html
>it's real
holy shit

I honestly can't imagine how that must feel.

youtube.com/watch?v=GRB2QTP8DpU
Girl Power :^)
Imagine a world where women are held up to the same standards as men.

As long as she doesn't give up and, more importantly, learns from her failures as much as possible, she'll git gud in no time.

Pretty much any game can be simplified to a big chain of if-this-do-that, outside of technical skills like aiming yer gun.

A girl will always be worse than a guy who puts in the same amount of effort. There is no way around that.

Just fuck her already you cuck

I'm not interested in girls silly. Why else would I have a friend that is a girl? I'm still blown away by straight guys that have friends that are girls.

I'm not a big fan of this video, there were plenty of spills taken in the male competition you could probably make a similar montage of.
However when you put the women's race side by side with the men's race, the overall difference level is staggering.

Girls are shit at everything except giving birth and eating jizz.

Are there any sports where women are better than men?

Find a game that she not only enjoys but is already sorta good at and have her practice with it. It's all about finding something they're good at. I have a lady friend who's piss at shooters but wreaks shit at MH and competitive Pokemon.

Also this: . Most people have been playing video games for their entire life, and if your GF is just starting out she's got some adjusting to do before becoming truly good. Best of luck to you man.

>girls are garbage
Should have ended the sentence there desu.

Archery.

Not sure about dick sucking. I'm confident that homosexuals could outperform women in dick sucking, if it came to a contest.

15 year old male athletes today are monsters, of course they'd lose.

My sister has been playing games most of her life, high plat in league, supreme in csgo and raiding mythic in wow. She geniunly likes games. And for pro streamers, I suppose Juliano for csgo, shes cute too

Aren't women better at swimming? too lazy to look it up

Complaining

Fuck no.

I'm a girl and I kind of feel this way. I like cooking and I'm pretty good at it. But the world champions like Gordon Ramsey are male. I think it's something about men's ability to focus on excellence in one area and the drive and will to achieve it that champions. The areas were girls excel is where 'best' is subjective like art.

>LoL
>CSGO
>WoW
I hope you were trying to prove that they can't be good at games, because that's what you ended up accomplishing.

Most girls are just shit at videogames 'cuz they simply never want to get gud. From what I know, practice makes perfect even for girls. Simply play many games, various games, skillfull games and force yourself to beat them on the hardest difficulties, if not second hardest.

Atleast, I've done that and now I play vidya as if being gud was simply a given.

That British milf chef who's name I can't remember is a world champion at getting my cock diamond hard.

I'd need some source on that. I watched a bunch of olympic Archery this year and The women had consistently lower numbers than the men every single time. One of them even missed the target completely

>Archery.
Nah. Take a look at the points medalists get. Men do better.

I'm pretty filthy though and I'm a guy.

Chortled heartily, thank you for brightening my morning user.

This really should be submitted for a banner

>The areas were girls excel is where 'best' is subjective like art.
The greatest writers, artists, and musicians are and have always been men

Google tried to correct me when I used your search terms. Are you talking about Nigella Lawson?

That's the one.

They do make some pretty fantastic art, you're right about that.

Why doesn't she just tries to be a better player instead of a better girl player ?
The focus on sex and the unrealistic goals given that she doesn't want to invest serious time in the medium is the reason why cunts don't get far

You weren't joking about how fast she gets a man diamond hard

There are many women in those areas that are also considered great.

Only boys who love other boys are pure.

Oh, and I forgot: Art and music.
youtube.com/watch?v=rEGOihjqO9w

They don't need to be the greatest to be worthwhile.

I guess Coach was right saying not to have sex before a game. Built up testosterone does help

They're good at those but they still can't hold a candle to men.

>Women are better than men at music
>posts a woman playing a piece composed by a man

London

Who cares if she plays on easy or only plays easier games. Games are meant to be fun, it's not something you have to be great at.

>oppress women for millennia
>complain that women don't make great achievements
Female authors had to publish their books under their husband's name for centuries, you know?
As far as classical music goes, there's plenty of female musicians that outperform men at auditions.

Protip for her. Most people suck at games. Well not suck, but are pretty average in the broad scheme. She is probally better than what she thinks if shes that interested in getting better.
If she can't find a half decent streamer, she should give it a go. Betas will give her a boost and she might be able to use that monentum

ITS HAPPENING

How to train your female friend:

She sits on your face while playing! She must concentrate hard and not get distracted!

Floor gymnastics? Synchronised Swimming? Figure skating? I really don't know. As far as I remember, Equestrian is the only olympic sport which isn't segregated by gender, so you could maybe make an argument for women being equal. But better across the board? Don't know.

Nobody's complaining. I appreciate every piece of beautiful art no matter who produced it. But it doesn't change the fact that the most wondrous works are all of men, by men.

>Tries to play game well.
>Fails because she's not very good.
>Instead of accepting the losses and resolving to practice, she has a bitch fit and claims that she's meant to bad and it's not her fault.
She should git gud.
And by "git gud" I mean "get the shit kicked out of her for being a whiny bitch who can't deal with not being handed a trophy just for competing."

>Equestrian
why do the riders get the medals? shouldn't the horses get the medals?
how much influence does the rider have on the horses performance?

What about girls who like other girls.

Scientifically proven to be the least pure. They're still more tolerable than men who like girls, though.

I like other girls, what do you think about me?

Honestly, and I know i'm going to get called some kind of SJWKEKLORD or w/e but I think it comes down to the fact that we grew up on video games, because it's seen as a more acceptable thing for boys to do.

Where as most chicks I know never played games when they were younger, presumably because their parents viewed that as a boy thing.

My wife is the same way, she has a steam account with like a hundred games, and really likes RPGs, sims and such but it took me like two/three hours to teach her to move and jump at the same time in portal 2.

I feel like this is probably why easier games seem alarmingly popular with chicks, Dragonage 2, Bioshock, etc games that are so easy that they essentially move the concept of a game over.

I'd like a source for that faggot.

>friend
>girl
get the fuck out normie faggot, we don't want your kind around here. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Gay

researchgate.net/publication/299945533_Sexual_Orientation_and_Involvement_in_Nonviolent_and_Violent_Delinquent_Behaviors_Findings_From_the_National_Longitudinal_Study_of_Adolescent_to_Adult_Health

>My friend is a girl

Stopped reading right there.

Why do people feel the need to be friendzoned with whores?

I wouldn't ever judge somebody before meeting them. You could be fine, statistics aren't everything.

My fiance is better at me than pretty much all games.

Beats me at Mario Kart online.

I can't do jack to her in any Halo game.

She's more creative than me in Minecraft.

She's gotten way further in GTA V online, making millions when I struggle to get a couple hundred thousand.
She beat GTA V story faster than I could.

She's always a scoreboard leader when playing PVP in Destiny and gets the hard raids completed in their first week of launch. She's the one carrying her friends typically too.

I'm only average at games, but she's pretty fucking good.

She doesn't attention whore and is disgusted by the concept of streamers using facecam.
(And she hates SJWs, feminists and white knights)

She's an autistic cripple though, so games are all she has whilst she waits on a foot operation.
I've agreed to let her have Destiny background music at our wedding next month.

No. They can't reach the weights required for further distance shooting.

>Beats me at Mario Kart
Why do they say this every single time

I hope this is a troll

So basically heterosexual is the best way to go, who would've knew?

Did you read the study? Homosexual is the best by a large margin. Heteros are little better than Biscum.

They're not the worst though.

I did read it you flaming homosexual. How about you down some bleach and take some pills, that would cure you.

>heteros this mad that their sexuality has been proven to be a completely degenerate sham
kek

Probably not a troll. It's easy to guess what kind of man would start his post with
>My fiance

Because when Mario Kart 8 came out we'd play 2 hours of ranked online together each night and I could never get into first unless she got nuked by other players.

Not at all. We've been together for over 5 years now and I really appreciate that my wife to be appreciates games, it's a hobby we can enjoy together and she's not some bimbo that just tells people she likes games for attention, she's legitimately decent.

We did a co op play through of borderlands 2 a few months ago and we got about half way through before we got distracted by other games we wanted to play more, but that shit was fucking fun.

Who is the girl in the OP image anyway? I feel like I've seen her before in other pictures with the same headset

If anyones the degenerate here it's you. Go choke on your own dick or something.

Had. They don't have to anymore. How come none still have excelled yet? It doesn't take thousands of years to recover from these kinds of restrictions. A couple of generations should have been enough and yet the situation is still the same. People recovered from world wars faster than women have from the oppression of patriarchy. That makes me consider the fact that no recovery has taken place at all and they are just naturally inferior. They can be construction workers and coal miners and steel smelters or carpenters but I don't see them hurrying to face these difficult challenges.

Boys loving boys is the only true form of love. That probably even includes autofellatio, too.

this

Good. There is nothing worse than losing to a girl in game. Nothing else triggers me more

It really just sounds like you're bad at games user.

>fags
>not degenerate
>In general, recent studies have shown that 1 in 5 gay and bisexual men were infected with HIV

>but it took me like two/three hours to teach her to move and jump at the same time in portal 2.
Sweet fucking jesus.

Tell her it's okay not to be a beast competitive monster.

Unless she was aiming to compete in big league, where she literally has no chance since Koreans would wipe the floor with her, then being a gaming beast is a useless and time consuming skill.

She should use that time to learn something productive, like art, music, programming, maybe use those to make her own game or walking simulator.

I played games since I was 3 years old. I am now 23 and am still utterly shit at games. AI bosses wipe the floor with me, playing online I get rekt 9/10 times and generally I end up as an absolute average. I can finish a game but it takes forever.

I still love games and would play them till I drop dead. So tell her to chill, being competitive doesn't matter.

It's having fun that does.

>biscum
>comparable to pure homos

It all falls apart if the person can only have fun when winning or succeeding.

Next time she's playing something with an asshole complaining about how bad their team is, tell her to question if she really wants to be like that guy that badly

You want to git gud at playing video games? Research and repetition like winning is your dayjob. Good luck when you get burned out because literally every game has someone better than you. Want to have fun playing video games? Then just try to play as best you can and don't make winning into some mystical requirement for happiness. I play fairly regularly with those kinds of people and sometimes they are downright insufferable. Sometimes you lose, and then the next round starts

post yfw you're not a woman

This is factually accurate.

I wanted to get gud at CS. Started out in Gold Nova 1 and worked my way to MG2. Even at a slightly above average rank like that I could feel myself getting irate at others decisions. The higher in rank I grew the more I could feel myself having less fun.

Competitive gaming is only fun when your competing with your own skill. Like Tetris or something.

Much more fun to play games with a friend and just goof around.

She could jump and then move, or move and then jump, but not at the same time.

It was a frustrating time in my life.

me on the left

>My friend
Of course, OP. Why not ask your """friend""" to show tits or gtfo?

Well what most people dont understand is that playing team games with random people is completely anti-competitive.

Either play 1on1 games or have a fixed team if you want to be competitive.
Raging at a randomly thrown together team is just the biggest nonsense though.

"HURRR I PLAY WITH RANDOM PEOPLE EVERY MATCH WHY ARE THESE DIFFERENT PEOPLE NOT CONSISTENLY SHOWING THE SAME PERFORMANCE LEVEL EVERY SINGLE MATCH!!!"

the only thing a girl excels at is ducking dick

The best Halo player I've ever known was a girl.

Blonde, cute, and for some reason could headshot you from across the map 100% of the time.

Couldn't tell you why.

I'm a shitstain of a man, if I was a woman I'd at least have an excuse.

AIMBOT

>aimbot
>on an OG xbox

riiight.
We had LAN parties at her house, it wasn't aimbot.

Sounds like my brother's girlfriend. He was always a pretty good Halo player but she constantly wrecks his shit.

>he thinks you cant hack on consoles

Yeah its pretty improbable, doesnt mean its impossible.

What's her name

>We had LAN parties at her house

Now tell us the story of your love

>Couldn't tell you why
That's because you sucked, Jimmy.

>if theres a female involved we must be in love

She was like 6 years older than me, I was just friends with her brother.

we moved a year or two later.

Scarlett is one of the best non-korean Starcraft 2 players around

biologically male.

>She was like 6 years older than me

That makes it extra hot though.

don't worry he knows

hook me up with her, i got my ex to global (she was really around lem) and if she wants to be good at shooters i can help

So?

Not even. Men are infinitely better at that. They're objectively prettier, too.

this dude looks like an irl jojo character holy fuck

some people cannot be good at games just like at other things in life. women especially are at a disadvantage because they have lower reaction times, inferior 3d spatial awareness, lesser hand eye coordination, etc. the best players in the world have been playing for many, many years at just one game though so if she does that she can still be somewhat near the top.

They're not more at a disadvantage than anything but pro males though. Just because you're male, doesn't mean you're automatically better than any girl. A girl who has played just as much, etc. Will be about just as good as any guy. Not to mention, luck can be at someone's side through human mistakes. It matters only on a professional field, otherwise it's not of any significance. A girl can still be very good regardless, but may not be able to compete with the best.

Although, I do think the gap in gaming is smaller than in sports such as soccer where a female pro team is easily beaten by a bunch of male kids. It's just that there are very, very few females in gaming that actually played enough to be good at like, anything and actually understand how the games works.

There's zero evidence females can be good at video games and all substantiated research suggests they should be poor at learning and performing in them.

There's only a few extremely rare cases of top tier females performing on the level of moderately skilled males, there are no highly skilled females. There's no evidence that females can perform at a high level, and the evidence we do have suggests they will never be able to.

rankedftw.com/team/254950/#td=region&ty=c&tyz=0&tx=a&tl=1

>top player since 2013
>"on the level of moderately skilled males"

ok

Post your rank ;3

>Just because you're male, doesn't mean you're automatically better than (almost) any girl.
yes it does, you were simply raised with a marxist religious belief that you cant let go of. shedding a religion that was pounded into you as a child is a very difficult thing to do.

>anyone who doesnt believe in the marxist religion is an atheist
is this a reddit meme or something?

>that reading comprehension
Wow. Just wow. I seriously just reported you for being underage.

"Suggests" due to lack of data? Not everyone becomes popular and enough very good people just remain in the shadows.

Of course it's extremely rare to have females perform at the tier males do. The gaming industry has always been 99%male, 1% female for a very long time (it's still about the same when it comes to actual gaming). Even if only 20% of both genders may have moderately skilled people, the difference will still be a million males against a handful of females. If you take the amount that actually comes forward, it is even less.

There are highly skilled females in gaming, but there are so very few that it almost goes unnoticed. A moderately skilled male is quite the joke anyway. They still play like shit.

>religion
>marxist

Didnt Marx actually hate religion?

Posting a reply before I've read a single post in this thread just to try a prediction:

OP is actually a tranny and IS the girl in question

>raised with marxist religious belief
>never heard of it until I was mid teens
>basically say I am my own religion
How does that make me marxist?

Also, you're just an idiot for thinking it's a win by default. Girls can still kick your ass with ease as long as you aren't final boss tier.

>What about girls who like other girls.
They don't exist. Lesbian relationships are always abusive and women hate each other in general.

>tfw no gf

look up "jennyeatsbabies" on twitch

While horses are obviously sentient creatures the pacing and direction is often under control of of the rider. A good horse with a shit rider can often be beaten by a mediocre horse with a good rider.

So? That means he's only a girl cosmetically.

Fighting games are better for girl, from my experience.

youtube.com/watch?v=QXXm03POtvk

Well she is not wrong. Girls just aren't that good at games.

Any girls here?
Do you feel bad that you will never excel at anything the way a man can?

I mean, is it on your mind?

Don't be a girl.

Girls generally don't care about anything that requires effort. If she really cares then she will put the time and effort in and she will get good.

She should just be glad she doesn't want to be an athlete or something.

>a bunch of lads barely old enough to shave
BLOWN

tell her to become a prostitute instead

she'll get more male validation that way

what the fuck's happening there

>Reaching this hard.
Everyone loves women, they don't need to be the best at anything. They naturally serve a different role in society to men, and that is OK.

What a raging retard.

they forget which goal each team is going for.

Wait a minute.
>White team is on the left side
>Blue team is on the right side
>White team is trying to score in their own hoop
>Fails
>Blue Team catches it and everyone (both blue and white team players) start to rush away
>Blue Team player scores a point.
>White Player picks up the ball and continues the match.
>They all move to the Blue Team's field when someone off-field calls it off.
I have absolutely no fucking clue what's actually going on. Women basketball though. Wew.

Thinking she's bad will hold her back.

You need to believe it's genuinely possible for you to make it.

Think of it like jumping over a fence. Initially it seems impossible, but upon walking up to the fence and really thinking about it, it isn't. Believe you can jump it, and you can. Hold back, and your foot will clip the top and you faceplant.

She also needs to actually play games. She can't expect to get good watching streamers.

Women, typically have small hands so they only can play on consoles using the small controllers they come with.

I am almost entirely sure this is bait but if there are any girls reading this wanting to git gud really all you have to do is practice. it'll come, in time

At first I was "heh she scored in her own hoop pretty funny" then I guessed I refused to believe that both teams and referees would be confused by that single action and wondered what the fuck was happening.
I guess the answer was really simple, they're all retards
>it's national teams
jesus christ

Show her some Brea gameplay of DMC4, that's absolute top fucking tier play and that's coming from a girl.

Tell her to git gud

Is not easy ofc. It doesnt matter who you are, there will be allways someone better than you, and you have to deal with it.
Tell your friend that she needs to play games to have fun, and not to be the best. Its really simple.

And tell her that gender doesnt matter.

Tell her to stop relying on that mental crutch.

There's no biological requirement to getting good at games, or most anything else for that matter. The only thing you need to be competitive is passion. The drive to win and reach new heights in your own ability should be the only driving force you need.

The motivation to constantly improve should become part of who you are if you ever want to be "good". I'm good at almost every game I play because i'm constantly dissecting the game mechanics themselves and my mental state as I play them. Games provide an opportunity for me to learn more about myself and how I approach things in my mind, my reactions and counter reactions.

And tell her that losing is a good thing. Getting outplayed presents an opportunity for improvement. When you stop losing one of two things will happen, you will either stagnate or become the best of the best.

But it doesn't bring in money like esports.

Untrue, the gap is much smaller than it is in most other sports though. A top female archer will dominate most male archers. There isnt the 'world number 1 woman gets smashed by world 250 man' like in tennis etc