So now that all the DLC has been released...

So now that all the DLC has been released, we can all agree that Fallout 4 w/ all DLC >>>> Fallout New Vegas w/ all DLC right?

no

>F4 DLC
>only two story DLC of shit quality
>rest is some minecraft trash
no

NW was the fucking DLC stupid dog fucking Arab

Far Harbor and Nuka World are infinitely better than Honest Hearts

Even if I agreed, which I don't because I'm not deranged syphilitic leper, we certainly wouldn't all agree.

I just recently reinstalled and did a fresh run since I stopped playing before any DLC had dropped and I'm not more impressed.

>Fallout 4 focuses heavily on settlement building
>playing Nuka World the way Todd intended completely breaks settlement building

I actually really liked Fallout 4 and thought the DLC was atrocious, so no

No, we can't.

Not a single thing in both Harbor and World can be compared to the story of survivalist alone.

>There are people who liked Far Harbor
It's nothing but wasted potential, unlikable characters/factions and a mediocre story.

>le generic badass religious man
even fucking naruto has one

yeah cause the fallout new vegas story is so good that it wraps up the courier storyline with the second worst DLC while Honest Hearts is literally just a FO4 save this settlement quest except even more tedious.

No, literally 4 of the add ons were settlement shit, despite them calling it completely optional. All 4 of the New Vegas DLCs were well designed, well implemented, and had a variety of stuff.

Fuck off, Graham is GOTY.

>confusing Joshua Graham with the Father in the Cave

Yeah nah

>any of those 4 and NV DLCs
>Good

Only good DLC that Fallout ever had was Mothership Zeta

I don't call posts bait often, but this is bait.

I don't give a shit about New vegas.
I'm just saying Far Harbor was a tremendous disappointment because it starts off with a premise that could've been great and proceeds to fuck it into stale mediocrity.

Fuck no, half of them were workshop stuff. Far Harbor was ok, and Nuka World was a step in the right direction but it was too late for it to do any good.

F4 is such an absolute shit, it can't even attract proper shitposting anymore.
Just let it die.

fuck off todd
vanilla nv>4 with dlc