ITS OVER

ITS OVER
NINTENDO IS DOOMED

egmnow.com/articles/news/is-this-leaked-image-actually-the-nintendo-nx/

Other urls found in this thread:

toonzone.net/amiibo-reveal-nintendo-nxs-launch-date/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

real

NX is just a placeholder name you retard.

The main reason I know this is fake is Nintendo would never go with a font like that

Thumbstick on the left looks way too flat for its perspective

ITS FAKE???? NO WAY!!

why would Nintendo be doomed anyway by playing to their strength of portables.

A market they have dominated for 30 years

They never learn. Another terrible design incoming. NX confirmed DOA.

that image is from a magazine, there was posted sereval times yesterday

>literally who website eats the bait

reveal the damn thing already so we don't have to deal with these """"leaks"""" anymore

where's the d-pad?

Fek

>Source: unheilig1980 on Twitter.

Just fucking wait a few days you retards, the NX reveal will be finalized within the week I've already discussed the matter with the gamestop manager.

pic not blurry enough

>mfw it's real and Nintendo goes third party

I take it he was agreeable?

Copy that.

As fake as that oval thing playing Zelda.

I know it's fake because nintendo has always been asymmetrical

It's from a german game magazine called M!. It's a mock-up made by the magazine staff based off the rumours and predictions. The article is clear about the image being fabricated.

He didn't really have a choice.

Fucking muslims
When they will learn?

Nintendo hasn't designed anything I actually like in over 15 years - I expect nothing but gimmicky bullshit at this point. I'd rather have them make an iOS/Android compatible controller and go all-out on phone games from now on. That way, I would at least not have to buy their stupid consoles for the three and a half games I want to play each generation.

What was wrong with the SP you nigger?

Well, not *much* to be honest - so make that 12 years for mobile devices.

Honestly. At this point it feels like I'm just going to be disappointed by whatever nintendo shits out after seeing all these potential fake concepts wasted. This has the exact opposite effect on hype that they wanted by keeping it a secret until 3-5 goddamned months before the console launches.

German ain't even a hard language to understand how can people like OP try to force it like that is beyond me.

I don't know why everyone thinks the screen-with-two-controllers-on-the-side thing is such a bad idea.

Hell, if it plays WiiU games I'll buy one day 1. If it doesn't, I'll wait for a sale.

Guys c'mon, the branding on the shop says "Nintendo NX" on it, NX is a codename, not the name of the machine.

Both Reggie and Miyamoto have said that NX isn't what it's going to be called. How are you this new?

how are you this stupid, op?

NO WAY?! IS IT REALLY FAKE???!!!??!!

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

ITS OVER, NINTENDO IS FINISHED

>It hovers off it's charge cradle

HOLY FUCK OTHER CONSOLES BTFO, WE SPACE AGE TECH NOW

The only people with an IQ above 100

WOAAHH WTF NINTENDO DOES IT AGAIN!

salty as fuck

>Portable

Yeah, my ass is portable!

Holy shit, Monster Hunter!
Buying on launch!

DS was just a placeholder name.

>face buttons aren't labeled

Yeah no this shit is fake.

Le TRUE! It would be fucking wack if this leak were to have been proven fake an entire NX thread before this one, a day ago! Hahaha *dab*

I really want it to be called the Nintendk NX. t b h f a m

How are more people not expecting the NX to be utter trash? I loved the Wii U and it blew the PS4 and XB1 out of the water but the few things we've heard about this console sound really bad

Elaborate

>he doesn't like the PS4
Gay nintendrone cuck

>the few things we've heard about this console sound really bad
Such as?

>liking the soulclone machine

>I loved the Wii U and it blew the PS4 and XB1 out of the water
Wew lad, that is some AAA level of delusion.

What is the point of having a stand for the controller?

Ever tried a Pro controller?

>XB1
Sure
>Ps4
Highly debatable

>Nintendo system
>no pad
Nobody's gonna fall for this

What?

>still falling for this
>all female connectors, no male

Who knew that when you hate something so much that you spend your entire life caring about something you hate.

Nintendo lovers

NINTENDOMINATION

Elaborate on what specifically?

I mean it just doesn't have games, that's all it comes down to. It's been out for ages and there's still only like 3 good exclusives, and for a LONG time Bloodborne was the only exclusive on there. Don't get me wrong, BB looks sick but it's not worth buying the entire console for. Everything PS4 does, a PC does better. Also, just personal preference, the DS4 is the worst controller since the Gamecube (not counting the wiimote because that travesty isn't even a controller)

Just all the ambiguous hints that Reggie etc keep dropping. One from the last couple weeks was something like "it'll change how we look at the handheld/console forever", which implies it'll be a jack of all trades, master of none. They're just gonna make a lame ass pandery "entertainment system" and the quality of actual games will likely suffer.

Not at all, I was a sony fanboy all the way up until this generation. Literally only ever bought sony consoles. Then when I came to this one, I just looked at what was out there. Wii U was the only one with games, so I went with it. The gamepad being fantastic was an unexpected bonus cos I assumed it'd suck.

Check your socket privilege you shitlord
Fake and shitty attempt at it too, Nintendo console without a DPAD?

>Some intern at a literally who magazine throws together a shitty, obviously photoshopped mockup of the NX for their article talking about NX and Scorpio rumors, as apparently their quality standards arn't very high

>Retards eat it up and assume it's real because it's on the cover of a magazine, no matter how obscure, ignoring the fact that Nintendo would sue them into oblivion and this would have been taken down immediately if this was real.

When will this meme end?

>Also, what are the odds that the connections between the controllers and the screen are both the same. We’d expect to see a male/female sort of connection here, versus the female/female shown.
No dipshits. The left controller has female, and the right side of the screen has female. The others aren't shown, but to make them compatible they'd need to be male. This also makes sense because then you'd be able to snap the controllers together to get one thing, male of the right controller into female of the left controller.
Yes, I realize this is likely fake, but the news report is also just stupid.

Holy fuck I didn't think you'd sperg out on a shitpost as effortless as "gay nintendrone cuck"

It must be National Autism Day™

When Sonyggers stop being so assmad about literally everything

You were amazed at how I couldn't like the PS4, I explained why, I really think your standards are pretty low for "sperging out" lol. I wasn't responding to "gay nintendrone cuck" at all.

IT'S OVER
SELL ALL STOCK B4 THE CRASH

Ignore him, he's baiting.

This image is fake because on the "screen" of the device the sun is in the bottom left corner when it should be in the upper portion. Faker faggots who make these "leaks" can't even get basic shit right.

You know it's real because the photo was taken at an angle

>i-it's a real leak this time you guys!

I always reply to bait, don't really mind it

Nintendo have a copyright on the D-pad they're not gonna get rid of it. Though should this be real I don't hate it. I don't like it much either but I could deal

your thumbstick looks small from every perspective

I'm pretty sure that expired. Though you do have a point in that Nintendo wouldn't be stupid enough to not have a D-pad on two clearly different sides of a controller.

>Not realising this is a bait thread
Y-You sure showed him, user

The image is fake because it's a mockup and the magazine said as much.

It's not real just from the fact that there's only analog sticks, let alone the d-pad design not being there.

>real life photo
check
>bad picture quality
check
>at an angle
check
yep it's "real"

My uncle from nintendo told me how the hybrid works.
While the system is on the portable mode, it disables half of the GPU cores to save power, but it still gets a bit toasty because there's no active cooling.
But when it is on the base station, the system actually use an water cooling solution to reach all the hot ICs etc..
To pull that off, the base have those two rubber connectors that lock into two holes under the system, and then they pump water in the internal pipes.
The water pressure itself makes the connectors expand, including the locking ring, so no leakage happens and the system stays firmly in place, then the hot water is taken to the active fan under the base.

>the DS4 is the worst controller since the Gamecube
listen to this spicy opinion

anyone know if real?

Only if you believe in lesbian connectors.

I know it's an unpopular opinion cos it seems like all of Cred Forums froths over it but I actually cannot understand how that's possible. I remember going into a store when they both first came out to have a look at them and I put the DS4 in my hands and it just felt like two old chubby dicks. So uncomfortable. Then there's the fact that it has an entirely unnecessary touchpad and LED light which gives it a battery life that's not even double the Wii U gamepad's which has a screen and speakers. It's just a piece of shit.

The xbox one, on the other hand, is a GORGEOUS controller. I hated the X360, thought it was supremely overrated last gen, but the X1 does everything right. Shame about the console but for PC that controller is elite.

NINTENDOKEKS LITERALLY DELUSIONAL

>THEY THINK IT GETS BETTER THAN THIS

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

DS's codename was Probect Nitro.

Has he been informed of the NX?

I was thinking that it could be like the Wii U, but rather the tablet controller is now a handheld/controller. Then again costs for that would be potentially silly so who knows.

>Then again costs for that would be potentially silly so who knows
And yet, that's what people actually believe it is.

epic for the win

Maybe it comes from a lifetime of self love but I would say there is very little more comfortable in my hand than a chubby dick. Sorry you're stuck with a straw dick or whatever.

NX most likely is going to be a "hybrid" system, meaning you can plug it into the tv some way

if this is true, it means either 1) it's going to be expensive as fuck or 2) it will be cheap but yet again 1.5 generations or more behind graphically

Can't argue with that logic, me and my 1cm wide dick salute you

>being this assmad
You're not very smart, are you?

>NX most likely is going to be a "hybrid" system
Because eurogaymer said so?

Low effort fake to be honest. The controllers look completely retarded.

NX is a trap to force japanese developers to make good games for something with the power of a home console.
By being an """"""""portable gaming system""""""" you get things like mainline pokemon, Rune factory, layton, 2D megamans, Atlus RPGs not named persona, etc etc etc..

>Portable system with water in it, only shut by two rubber holes
I see no way how this would go wrong.

Come on, don't you want a console that when you pull off the base, it is still dripping hot water?

That's actually pretty smart if that's what they're trying to do.

>Nintendo home consoles will finally get quality games again

What a time to be alive

so it may actually be the second coming of the super nintendo

holy shit

more like nintendont right guys

That's just another point that convinces me it's not a hybrid, but exactly what Iwata said, a "family of systems" where if you make a game for the portable version, you get a console version for free because of the common architecture, and you just need to put in some more polys and texture res.

That's some Star Wars tier fan fiction...

This.

Of course, we need to pray for the developers to fall for this trap.

>Buttons and sticks vertically oriented

STOP DOING THIS SHIT.
IT'S THE ONE FUCKING THING WE KNOW NINTENDO WON'T DO.

FUCK.

NX will have repulsor technology confirmed.

this was already debunked

l-lol?

>Posted today
>Already debunked
Where?

It's actually meant to be lewd and wrong, specially due the fact the system have an actual knot

>posted today
It's a German magazine that came out on August 31 that features an NX mockup. It was posted on Cred Forums at least yesterday, probably before, and "debunked." Too lazy to post the scans, go search the archive.

>go search the archive.
For what?

The OP image.

NINTY DOES WHAT SEGA DON'T

Seek help.

>we want apple audience
And thus gaming died

>Error no results found
Nice.

>EGM
>literally who
Really?

Their would have to be a fucking amazing and popular Pokemon or Mario Kart game on that thing for it to be socially acceptable in public and for me to consider buying one.

I'm sorry you're incompetent. The magazine is called "M!" and you could literally just Google that.

OKAY GUYS THIS RUMOUR IS TOTALLY TRUE THIS TIME I SWEAR

I bet it will have a headphone jack.
And buttons.

Dude shit looks like some bootleg Chinese gaming tablet

toonzone.net/amiibo-reveal-nintendo-nxs-launch-date/

...well, Cred Forums?

I like how both the controller and the tablet have the same female connector. This is so terrible fake it's disgusting.

I don't trust that they wouldn't LABEL EVERYTHING. Those face buttons need letters. Those d-pad buttons need arrows or lines.

>the Wiiu
>blew the Xbone and PS4 out of the water

Care to explain how?
The Wiiu has no fucking games.

>I loved the Wii U and it blew the PS4 and XB1

Well, fuck you, I liked the Wii U. It was literally everything you'd expect from a regular controller plus a touchscreen. The only thing it really lacked was a nicer form factor.

The issue is that precious few games made proper use of the gamepad. It's really unfortunate. How the fuck did Pokemon Company not go OH FUCK LET'S MAKE POKEMON SNAP 2: RAICHU BOOGALOO and instead only settle for a pokemon snap minigame on Sun and Moon?

I'm giviging it a chance, but i really don't think it will be another super nintendo or a Wii in sales.
Third parties aren't as good as they were on the snes, and well, they can't fool the casuals twice.

>Google it
>No magazine in sight
Nice.
Also, how am I incompetent for not finding an image that does not exist in the archive by the way? If you think it exists in the archive, why don't you just link the search URL?

It actually has a lot of games. It just doesn't have a lot of worthwhile 3rd party games. Games it does have:

Bayonetta
Bayonetta 2
Hyrule Warriors
Mario Kart 8
New Super Mario Bros + Luigi U
Pikmin 3
Nintendo Land
Star Fox Zero
Splatoon
Super Mario Maker
Super Smash Bros
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Yoshi's Woolly World
Zelda HD remakes

Obviously there's more but these are the real stand outs.

>No dpad

Yeah, it's legit.

This just in: Every NX comes with a free Emily Rogers handjob.

incoming goalpost moving

Monster Hunter 3
Wonderful 101
Kirby and the Rainbow Curse
Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze

A few more. Also what games are on Xbone that are worth playing that aren't on PC?

Rare Replay
Sunset Overdrive

Anything else? Geniunely curious.

Don't forget the final console Monster Hunter, with online capabilities. It doesn't not count just because it's also on 3DS.

I actually also enjoyed the Wii U version of Deus Ex: Human Revolution (Director's Cut), although the lack of people playing made the miiverse functionality fall a little flat. Although I suppose every platform has some version of that now, but it was originally marketed as being developed for the Wii U in mind specifically so I'll take it.

Archive search has no results for the past ~6 days at all, so that's why. Found the magazine easily on Google though.

>Archive search has no results for the past ~6 days at all, so that's why.
So he was being a dipshit, what a surprise.

>Found the magazine easily on Google though.
Could be true, not by literally just googling that though.

this SO MUCH

Emily Rogers is just a bruteforcer.
Every day is day of a rumor.
When rumor proves to be true by chance and guesswork, SIGNAL BOOST THE HELL OUT OF IT!

When a fail? "correct the record" until nobody remembers all the failures.

The rotation is good but the picture isn't blurry enough to be believable. 5/10 fake.

>I'm a retard who wants to be spoonfed
We get it, enough already.

I read that as Jessie Rogers

No, I'm just highlighting the fact that there's no evidence. Thus that your arguments are wrong.

You missed the evidence being posted on Cred Forums yesterday and now you refuse to search Google for the magazine (Aug-Sep issue). Keep believing that makes you right if you want, retard.

That's not the problem with it you moron.

>You missed the evidence being posted on Cred Forums yesterday
Sure, however that wasn't what was presented.

>and now you refuse to search Google for the magazine (Aug-Sep issue).
No, I did google it. How else would I know that literally just googling it wouldn't give the result of the magazine in the first page (or second even)? I asked for evidence but you just give me dead ends, all I can assume is that you're talking out of your ass.

Why would anyone need any more evidence than the picture itself? The controller can't physically plug in to the tablet, they have the same connectors.

It's like plugging a gamecube controller cable into another gamecube controller cable. It doesn't work.

>The controller can't physically plug in to the tablet, they have the same connectors.
You're only seeing one side of the tablet, and the connector of one controller. It would make sense to have the sides you don't see be male connectors. You wouldn't be able to place the controllers wrong, and you'd be able to connect the controllers to each other.

This does not make most of your arguments correct by the way, at least not the ones that I was arguing in the post that you're replying to. But at least you finally post some basis, that must've been hard.

So the male plugs will be pointed to left assimetrically instead of having two female plugs on the tablet and males on the sticks as would be the logical?

Whatever you say, mental retard who is incapable of finding things on Google.

With what you're suggesting you wouldn't be able to connect the controllers together if you're playing on a TV.

There's no way Nintendo would make 2 controller sticks that plug into each other the way they look in this picture. That would be ergonomically retarded. Nintendo may be mentally retarded most of the time, but they have comfortable controllers.

>mental retard who is incapable of finding things on Google.
Why do you think this? Just because I said that doing what you said would find the magazine doesn't actually find the magazine? Because that's still correct. If you disagree with that, I'd like to see proof of it, a screencap would probably be the best way to easily proof it.

Indeed.

That's stupid then. Not only would the connector be incredibly annoying, there were leaks that suggested these would be connectable, which seem legit.

>Hell, if it plays WiiU games I'll buy one day 1
Same. I skipped getting a U so even if it's shit I'll still have two generations in one system to justify it.

Someone went out of his way to shiny print a faked leak..
jesus christ why

Someone went out of his way to 3D print a fake prototype some months ago.

ITS OVER! NINTENDO IS FINISHed

It's not like people will just mass pirate the NX with 3D printers, right?

>can't read the thread
It's an actual mockup in an actual gaming magazine

To be fair those games blow any third party title out of the water.