Is Prison Architect worth the five bucks it's going for in the Humble Bundle?

Is Prison Architect worth the five bucks it's going for in the Humble Bundle?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/pjX41LpG
sendvid.com/oote29su
youtube.com/watch?v=jjnrLt3VuSM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No.

>have trench foot from being a NEET
Can't fabricate these things.

Fuck yes.

If you're a fan of the old Roller Coaster Tycoon, Theme Hospital type games you'll love it.

>tfw that dude looks like me
at least i don't eat shit

I haven't played it since March, but I purchased it for $15 and put close to 150 hours into it. It's an incredible game if that genre of management appeals to you.

I put a decent amount of time into it OP and I enjoyed it. It's worth a go, though I've seen it go cheaper on sale so if its just PA you want you might want to wait.

yes, wow I didnt realise thanks OP im going to get it now

who is that guy

Our guy.

according to my google hacking skills it's nick bate who raped his little sister

I dont understand how he hasn't died from infections.

>raped

He proved that he didn't though

Nick Bate was arrested? Ah shit I missed it the whole thing, how long ago?

Was last year. He got sentence to a minimum of 16 years.

Goddammit, man, don't fucking remind me.

Le poop man

Who are the current lolcows then ? I've been off the chans for a while. Whats Chris chan doing?

Growing a "vagina".

Vagina wound and wanting to fuck his own mother. That's what Chris is doing.

Chris-chan is going through his "tomgirl" phase. Nutty as ever. Dobson is still a cunt and Moviebob is so damn fat and smug.

pastebin.com/pjX41LpG

Kek

Chris still hasn't gone to the doctor yet.

So...do you think he's done for guys? Is this how the legend ends not with a bang but with Septic Shock

Disgusting rotting teeth pedo guy

How

sendvid.com/oote29su

You fucking fool of a man.

DELET THIS

WHAT THE FUCK HAVE YOU DONE, WHY HAVE YOU DONE THIS TO US YOU MONSTER!

youtube.com/watch?v=jjnrLt3VuSM

>"He described these peers as his friends but reported that he never had contact with them outside of school by his choice."
fuck this sounds like my high school years

>Having the link on hand to THAT fucking video

before i click this what is it like does it have poop in it

>sendvid.com/oote29su
W-what is it? Im afraid to click it now lol

DON'T OPEN IT
D O N ' T O P E N I T
O
N
'T

watch it u nerds

It involves unbelievably copious amounts of shit.

The guy tried to prove his innocence to the police by sending them a video of him playing with his own shit, user asked "How he proved he wasn't a rapist" and the other user linked the video.

>lol
Do it lmao

>He proved he didn't though
Oh fucking kek.

this is not what i excepted.

I don't know what I was expecting as "proof" but it wasn't that

What a time to be alive.

Nickalaus Bate tries to prove he couldn't have raped his cousin/sister/whatever by putting forward the case that he only gets turned on by shit. He then shits in his hand and masturbates with it to prove the point. Absolute madman? Or misunderstood genius?

>Let me explain the shit-uation

Jesus fucking christ

this is the first time a video made me throw up.

holy fuck.

it's schizophrenia not autism

And now we've got this guy called Barneyfag who gets triggered by anything cropped from even the most mildly MLP picture. His response is to spend the entire day spamming screenshots of facebook opinions he agrees with until the entire thread is deleted and, surprise surprise, the mods just delete his bullshit and re-ban him over and over again for as long as they can tolerate. He used to have a chant to go with it, but it got spam-filtered.

Yup, great game. 10/10

>sendvid.com/oote29su
>I'm going to touch my feces
>And masturbate with it
nope I'm out

but you molest your sister?

are you telling me that this man showed this video on court to prove his innocents!?

Nah, but he sent it to the (female) detective who was investigating his case.

>Nick Bate thread
>someone posts a video link
WHAT DID YOU THINK IT WAS?

wew no

thankfully i'm an only child with no siblings whatsoever

What ever happened to that user who separated one guy from the rest of the prison masses and gave him a special room surrounded by windows so he could be in full view of everyone in the prison?

i dont know if i should call the detective a genius or feel sorry for her having to watch this.

>special room surrounded by windows

What sort of fucking up prison is that?

must be somewhere like sweden or norway.

A fun prison.

The guy also had a personal chef and the only bathroom in the prison. Everyone else had no choice but to watch him.

>can't make any building two stories
>incredible game

This is our guy.

It was an user who was posting his prison architect gameplay on Cred Forums.

'Innocence' is the spelling you're after me m8. It sounds but is not the same as the plural of an innocent person.

>check this bundle out
>Punch Club
>graphics too advanced for SNES
>Commodore 64 quality sound
Every time. I fucking hate these indie devs.

Yeah, fuck those indie devs with their part-time jobs, their financial restraints and their actual ambition to create a game that doesn't revolve around money.

P.S. I think you posted this in the wrong thread, but I'll respond sarcastically nonetheless.

You what? Prisons in Norway are better than some hotels.

wut?

>Let's make a retro game without accurately protraying the style and just mishmash shit together for nostalgia bucks because we're too talentless to make something better looking but we don't care enough to fully commit to our decision.
nah, fuck those guys. i've you're going the retro route, make the game actually look and sound like a retro game instead of using really shitty pixel art, assets that don't match (i.e. different pixel sizes, high res UI or something), and whatever random music you can make with your shitty casio keyboard.

Here's the deal: If you can't make an authentic retro game then don't fucking try and make a full color game instead.

I only need to hover the second half to know what's going on

Nah. I'd rather game making be more accessible. I'd rather play a game made with some small indie devs love that looks like ass, than some AAA game pumped full of tech which castrates the whole concept.
I've never played punch club, but it looks like the kind of game 14 yo me would have loved.

I don't think you get what I'm saying. See, I'd rather have shitty drawings in my game than shitty pixel art that pretends to be retro.

Well, retro pixels is what sells right now. And its not hard to draw, but there's still artistry and a style to it. I don't mind it if it means smaller creators can do shit. Lazy Bear games looks like a minuscule operation right now, so its fine. If a larger company did that shit I'd be mad, but not these guys.

Well, it makes me mad because there's no good reason for them to use pixel art in the year 2016 where there's enough VRAM to not need to keep the color count below a certain level.

Besides, whoever did the art for this "Punch Club" game seems to be a good enough artist, so it's not like the game couldn't have had more traditional artwork. But no, it has to have pixel art, because fuck progress.

>wanting mobile graphics.

I did ask you to eat shit but you already masturbate to it.

>Wanting lolsoretro pixel art
Kill yourself

You first, shit eating faggot.
Your mobile game is trash and that's why nobody like it.