How are you enjoying Divinity: furfag edition?

how are you enjoying Divinity: furfag edition?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/eZ4pnhq.jpg
i.imgur.com/TRTXMFv.jpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

My only complaints so far

>Quest journal is sometimes incredibly vague about what you need to do
>Music doesn't play properly
>Teleport is a must have spell, and the more of it you have in your party, the more it trivialises combat

I don't see any fur in this picture.

So you're saying you'd fuck them?

>He wouldn't fuck them

loser

Nigga at this point I'd fuck anything with a pulse and the capacity for consent. ;_;

>Not fucking a snake in the ass

what are you gay?

Filthy degenerate. I bet you'd fuck the elves as well and let them eat your corpse.

I'd rape an elf before tenderly cuddling her to sleep, because if you don't indulge an elves fantasies she'll go wild

>S-stop eyeing me up, f-filthy humans!

>That waist to hip ratio

user pls

I'd let her enslave me if you know what I'm saying.

now we're cooking with fire

Fucking human betrayers up in this thread.

if betraying humans means sticking my dick in that then just call me adolf cause i'd commit crimes against humanity for some delicious lizard pussy

Lusty human maid

>pick fem lizard
>no fem lizard companions

they make it worse with half of those fem lizards dying

i'm gonna make that lizard hiss like the god damn slut she is and there's nothing you or your draconian overlords can do to stop me

>Teleport is a must have spell, and the more of it you have in your party, the more it trivialises combat
Not just the combat. There's a couple of puzzles that can be partially or entirely bypassed by teleporting.

The thing that frustrates me the most is that there are some enemy mages that are literally capable of one-shotting your entire party.

Can you make cute dwarffus in this preview built? All I see on Cred Forums is scale-shit.

D-dumb monkeys, there's no way I'd let you defile me with your... thick and hot... disgusting cocks...

Lizard is a slut! Slut!

Humans
Dwarves
Elves
Lizards
Undead (Soon™)

Combat balance is pretty bad in general. Most of the encounters are extremely easy if you have any clue what you're doing, and hen there are like two or three that will rape you sideways unless you're either very well-prepared or just lucky.

Also Mages >>>> Fighters/Rogues > Rangers

She's blushing!!! Lizard girl is cute...CUTE!!!!

im running dwarf, the hair styles are kind of cool

>a game that finally doesn't just give you "humans/humans with pointy ears/manlets" choice for roleplaying
>lul furry shit ecks dee
every time

>ywn share body heat through your warmblood dick with a lizard cutie

Why even live?

I think Divinity is the kind of game that doesn't want to stifle freedom for game balance. It has its pros and cons, but letting mages bypass very difficult puzzles just by teleporting has its own charm and makes sense to me. It's a game that wants players to just fuck around. There are several quest items you can simply not hand in that open up new paths.

>Fuck your riddle and locked doors, I'm just going to teleport to that room instead

also the company already did the whole lizard waifu thing before

That's a shit lizard waifu tho. Looks like a Navi.

This lizard on the other hand I'd coat in my man fluid, I'd make her addicted to the taste and feel of human cocks!

>early access
no

Dwarf girls are pretty stacked.

>Sourcerer

is that a discworld joke or just bad spelling

>stacked
You mean fat

The main form of powerful magic in Divinity is Source.

So yeah it's just a word play, and you're called Sourcerer.

There is magic and then there is a super strong form of magic call source, those who weild source are Sourcerers, its dumb

It's one part shitty pun and one part lore. It's been in a lot of their games.

The Source is like a powerful type of magic, and people who have the ability to manipulate it are called Sourcerers.

discworld joke imo

One thing I don't like about this game which has nothing to do with the gameplay, is the way racial armor works.

The same piece of equipment looks entirely different based on who wears it. Like a piece of armor looks like regular iron armor on a human, but when you give the same armor to an elf it's suddenly a couple of leather straps with twigs flued to it.

It amazes me how many lizard women die in the first act. Poor Atusa just wanted to free people and ends up getting turned into meat chunks.

>flued
glued*

Yeah I'd have preferred it if armor sets were race exclusive. Not a fan of the whole universal stuff.

skipped that event for about 6 hours and came back, the event happened while i had gone past and she died. I don't think there is any way to save her or that one that gets shanked but im terrible at this game so there may be a way.

If you right click and examine her corpse, it says she can be resurrected. But I have no idea how to do it because resurrect scrolls don't work.

do the lizards have cloacas?

i tried the scrolls as well, i even finished act 1 but didn't find any other resurrecting methods.

Also are you supposed to be able to resolve all the events in act 1 yet because some of the events im completely clueless about.

If we lived in their universe we could have first hand experience :^)

>not being a Sauceror or a Pastamancer

Would you get salmonella from eating out a lizard girl?

>furfag edition
>clearly posts shit tier lizards
Come back to me once they add cat people

Does this game have every line voice acted like Enchanced edition? That really helped with couch co-op.

>Cat people

Plebasaurus Rex.

No spoken dialogue yet, but I believe it'll be added in the coming months.

They have about 8ish writers compared to the first's single writer. So I don't think it will have full voice acting. I guess we will see.

Larian learned nothing from D:OS and will fuck this up, in fact... its already fucking it up.
Camera, same close up with little zoom camera, which was horrible in the first game
Combat speed... goddamnit Larian, one of the biggest single complaints about the first game, principal reason for me quiting... still the same slowly animated drawn out combat
The character creation screen... The game actually warns the player agaisnt starting a custom character, pointing out how much bestest the premade ones are
The dialogue system. Who the fuck greenlighted this mess? Fire the idiot. It's uterly jaring to constantly read "Tell him X" "Say to him Y", write like normal people Larian, you have been trying for god knows how many years and still cant do it.
the dialogue style is just... such a terrible, terrible stylistic choice.
Also the writing quality so far has been inconsistent as fuck, and not a marked improvement over other Larian games, if you didnt enjoy Larian writing before, this wont change your mind.
Seems like day\night schedules and combat speed slider were discarded cause of multiplayer. Also, the weird dialogue system cause of multiplayer.
At least on Diablolol clones, you can get unique weapons with unique properties, D:OS doesn't do that what makes its item system even worse than Diablo clones because the uniques on D:OS are terrible, that is a fucking lazy design. Guess developers are going for this MMO sweet money because items on MMOs aren't designed to be interesting but to estimulate the slot machine mentality of people and keep the money flowing, they only offer you the illusion of progression and the illusion of reward to keep the treadmill turning. I like items with story and unique effects, people talk to this day of the disruption mace, holy avenger, lilalcor and other items on RPGs.
perfect loot system by larian
i.imgur.com/eZ4pnhq.jpg
i.imgur.com/TRTXMFv.jpg

I never touched this series before, should I pick this up or play Enhanced Edition first?

Also when magic isn't something special on your game and every other hobo has a magical weapon, sorry, your setting sucks balls and items are useless becoming just a straight damage exponential progression treadmill. It would be better to completely remove the items and every time you level up, your sword gets automaticaly upgraded, at least that saves you from the time of sorting out all those crappy items. Even on the DnD setting where magic items are almost handed as candy, there was some restraint in comparison with D:OS and its loot system.

why can't magic be an everyday thing

Fortunately I like pretty much all of that so this is a must buy for me

You know what, I think that you know lizards don't have fur and you can't bait me into believing that you don't know the difference.

>leveling up just makes your weapon stronger
they did that in Fable 3.

OSEE is a much slower game, you don't move as much, all actions cost more to do, and rogues are useless, but can turn invisible easier.

I like this copy pasta but I do agree with the half assed dialog system

>rogues are useless

somebody never went roguemage glass cannon build

15AP a turn and backstabs out the ass

Oh fuck I remeber, and to get like enchantments and shit you had to do these weird challenges and shit and I remember not being able to do a single one

Thou Doth Protest Too Much, Wench!

You want a Hot Monkey Cock in you because it will feel like making love with the high summer sunlight.

and lizards LOVE bathing in the hot sun to raise their body temp

I did like that certain feats changed how your weapon looked, I really felt like my eagle topped twohanded mace was really mine.

but I can understand why some people didn't like it.

>consent
This is why you'll die a virgin, user.

Fuck you, she was best girl.

>that fucking t-shirt