Who is your favourite character ?

Michael, Franklin or Trevor ?

Michael

Michael's retarded son.

Trevor

just fuck off with your casual garbage

might as well discuss what is the best sims expansion or guitar hero game

The 2 guys making America great again.

I mean, is there honestly a reason they haven't made an affable MC since Tommy? Guess you can make an argument for CJ but it's still a stretch. It's got to be on purpose at this point right?

They're all unlikeable and franklin is black.

Stfu and go back to playing sonic

1. Michael
2. Franklin
3. DUDE PSYCHO LMMAOOO

Michael, obviously. Franklin too, somewhat and Trevor was just fucking insane.
>you can't discuss games on Cred Forums

This. Fuck V and Online.

So what is your favourite sims expansion? I like university life, because I stude there too!!

GTA is the ultimate series for total scums of society, but GTAV was mildly enjoyable. Liked both Michael and Trevor.

>It's a pathetic GTA4 pleb episode

No one cares about your shitty game bro

Enlighten us with what games you play, user

Go ahead and make a Dark Souls thread or some something if the rest of Cred Forums isn't "hardcore" enough. Nobody gives a fuck.

>implying gtaV sint a huge step back

GTA IV used the N*gger word. It is very progressive for its time.

Michael

Lurk more
We have multiple overwatch character threads on here and that game is normie fodder

jetpack man

I detected the GTA IV fanboy

look at this edgy faggot

my nig

>muh game is progressive
do you realize how much of a faggot you are

>MUH SHITTY FAMILY
>MUH HOOD
>MUH ZANY BEHAVIOR

>Le edgy Russian guy
Fuck off

>Franklin
an insight on the spiral of ghetto life, having your loved ones distance themselves from you for acting white or wanting to escape the ghetto. A point of view not often portrayed in videogames
>Michael
rich guy with a broken family life in a mid-life crisis having his old life haunt him and take him back into crime. He picks self improvement and improves his bonds with his family, regaining their respect.
>Trevor
LMAOOO DUDE PSYCHO LMAOOO BACON NARWHAL CUT HERE

this

I felt the same way tbph. In fact I prefered Franklin over Michael because people surrounding him were funnier (lamar, tonya, etc.) and Michael character is already beaten to death in other media. Trevor was pure cringe and served no purpose other than comic relief (probably because of all the tards who cried over Niko being too serious in IV)

>(probably because of all the tards who cried over Niko being too serious in IV)
>Thinking we can get a cool Russian guy to play as
>nope, it's a shitty emo pussy fuqqboi that cries like a faggot

it makes sense

they all are shallow af

I knew no one could tell satire from the real thing.

>being a GTA IV beta lord
how's the dull game fampai?

I actually liked the idea of playing as a semi-retired "too old for this shit" gangster, but i don't think the game did much with that premise

Trevor had the best Special Ability so easily him,plus his personalities pretty entertaining

Other two are tryhards that're trying to force you into the "realness" of things too much