youtube.com/playlist?list=PLR5AtaDf4PXJVSIDhPGxbz_uGkpBz-kjt
steamdb.info/app/311730/history/
doahdm.tumblr.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=uXk10LZ5TdA
youtube.com/watch?v=v7QzfN1ZSlo
youtube.com/watch?v=96MZfNqIsFk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I love it but I don't know about you.

It's a very basic game that focuses solely on the fighting - no fireballs, no jumping ten feet in the air and over your opponent, no weapons, no bullshit. Just pure fighting. And it does it very well if you'd ask me. Plus tits. You can't go wrong with tits.

Sadly the community got flooded by waifufags and eternal virgins. Its a fucking great game if you have someone who isnt some sexually frustrated neckbeard and actually plays the game. The fighting system looks smooth as hell and the cast is pretty neat. You cant really go wrong if you get it cheap. And since its old as fuck you probably will get it pretty cheap nearly everywhere.

>Sadly the community got flooded by waifufags and eternal virgins.
It's always been like that.

It's worth a fuckton with all thos season passes

They've finally got a "fireball" with Mai. Although it's like -22.

Which version is this?

yes it's great

no. it's held back by last gen thinking.

also, don't expect DOA6 anytime soon. they are milking 5 beyond it's means.

>tfw too shit too play fighters so only play against the computer on easy
If I was smart, I'd just not play these, but I love Kasumi too much.

you have the best taste

shits on modern SF and Tekken all day every day.

She was my first fap ever. I feel this strange obligation to keep buying her games because of it. It's complicated.

I'm kind of at that level, but at least it's fun to play DOA because everything looks nice and the combos are a simple, well-defined system.

I want to get good at least one fighting game though.

Too many waifufags, but I really enjoy the game. There's even a Vita version (with subtle differences, I guess), so I can play it whenever.

oh god doax Kasumi is not cute

Bought it for 15 bucks because my daughter loved to play the demo on her 3DS. It's actually fun. The characters actually feel different and there's a learning curve for each one of them and that's all I want in a fighting game.

Something went horribly awry with that face.

They tried to make her more moe. She certainly looks better in 5, but I don't think her X3 face is completely terrible.

Her entire face shape changed. It's so weird.

Maybe I'm also just not used to Kasumi smiling.

If you're into hot gals, yes.

That look of utter disdain in her eyes, that's the stuff.

Dead or Alive Dimensions is pretty fun.

Finally got me to go through the shitshow story of the games, so that's impressive.

Eyes good, giant PS2 boobs not so much.

That kind of loyalty is admirable. In a dumb consumer way.

It's pretty nifty if you want to masturbate

The thumbnail for that pic looked better

To DOA5? Not to DOAX3?

Both are pretty fappable. These screenshots are from 5.

Yeah alright, fair point.

They need to port over that DOAX3 sweat tech though.

And the X3 booties. Don't forget the booties.

Modders have done that though.

>Cred Forums can actually talking about the gameplay
You guys give me hope, keep fighting the good fight

Wait a minute that costume

Holy fuck, they ruined her face.

Her DOA 5 face is better

Which version do people still play online?

There's a fine line between DOA threads and DOAX threads.

A fine line and a defecit of about seventy posters.

Honestly, I moved on to leddit and a forum to discuss this game. Its impossible to talk about it on Cred Forums since DoA5 came out and it only became worse with the PC version. I have fond memories of DoA4 threads though. I do try to talk about it in threads where I have hope its about the game, not the shitty fanservice. But as you can see this thread is pretty much dead, so yeah. Glad to see there are more who think alike though.

I used to browse Free Step Dodge quite often and got a few good games on FGG when ultimate came out. The game died a little for me when the PS4 version got released and became the main multiplayer version as it doesn't support my PS3 stick.

Landing 6P+K 6PPK 236vP 214P with momiji and mid kick holds with Tina were too much fun

Raidou has a projectile. You can also count Nyo's wind attack as a projectile, too. Genra and Hayabusa had projectiles in the previous games.

I remember spamming Ryu's projectile online on the 3DS game. Good times.

youtube.com/watch?v=89QlqBW8UEM

For OP and anyone else looking into actually playing this, DOA5 is kinda the anime fighter of 3D fighters. Combos are mostly cancells and strings with very few links, and those that are there tend to be very easy.

All the shit in that combo video could be learned within an hour of practice.

No. It is a lazy, uninspired piece of shit, full of DLC cancer and a single retarded "story" with horrid dialogs. I loved DOA 3 and played a ton of that.

>only threads for doa now are sharing lewds

>Being able to dominate tryhard weeboo ninjas with a burley wrestler

It's a solid game with fun gameplay, but it's best with lobbies or played with friends. I like that the hold system keeps you from doing the same combo over and over like in other fighting games

Mah nigga

youtube.com/watch?v=a1o82BVKFp8

I WON'T SHOW ANY MERCY, EVEN FOR A WOMAN

Bass is the hero we need

It's not really combo heavy like anime though. Plus critical holds exist so it's the opposite of a hitconfirm game.

>Sadly the community got flooded by waifufags and eternal virgins.

Thats who the devs try to actively pander to.
How could you possibly miss that?

It's rock, paper, scissors with good graphics.

PS4 I think.

There's some revisionist narrative pretending hot girls haven't always been a pillar of the series.

Anyone got any tips or links on getting gud? I want to have a solid foundation on the basics and help with combos , safe moves, and maximum damage that can be achieved with an opening.

I also want to know what the best sites are for keeping up with tournaments and which ones I should avoid

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLR5AtaDf4PXJVSIDhPGxbz_uGkpBz-kjt
Best tutorial to get you started with a general overview of the game

Free Step Dodge is the only site that focuses on DOA to my knowledge

Good luck user, once you have the basics down the mindgames are great

So a fighting game.

Except for KOFXIV.

I like it when halfway through people start trandomly throwing people through tables and shit.

And let's not forget, retconning each boss fight of the series so that Hayabusa had to fucking help everyone, ruining the fact that Ayane and Kasumi beat their boss fights out of revenge and mercy, respectively.

>hayabusa had to help everyone
That's terrible. Yeah Ryu is the star of his own series but that doesn't mean no one can screw in a light bulb unless he's there. How bad were the changes ?

Not him, but they were pretty horrific, some Deus Ex Machina tier shit.

Funny thing, same shit happened with SFV where another Ryu retconned Bison's death which should've been Chun Li or Nash

It's been a while since I played but iirc Kasumi is struggling to beat Raidou in a Torn Sky blast and Hayabusa throws a Kunai in his arm that distracts him long enough to be overpowered.

Genra is about to kill Ayane and Hayate when Hayabusa jumps in, slashes him then seems to paralyse him with a backstab whilst Ayane and Hayate finish him off.

Where's the Paizuri option?

Christ that's shonen tier shit

There was a lot of Ryu wanking. Was that absent in the original story?

I don't think I have ever spend so much money on a game. $60 for the original plus $40 for Ultimate, then $40 again Last Round. Now let's add about $300 on dlc. Totally worth it.

Yeah in the original story Ryu's only real accomplishment is killing the Tengu. Kasumi killed Raidou herself and Ayane killed Genra.

Is this a good game to learn about fightan games?

People play PC online as well but ps4 is the console of choice if you have one.

It has one of the best tutorials, but it's of course pretty specific to the game's unique mechanics, so I don't think, but the basics are all still there

Oh. Yeah, that would make a lot more sense. Someone at TN really loves sucking Ryu's D.

But some characters do have jumping gimmicks. Maybe not jumping 10 ft in the air, but still.

I like Ryu a lot, I love Nina Gaiden but I liked that he was also just another character in DOA, I never wanted him to be at the centre of the DOA universe.

Why does Kasumi look so bland in all of her incarnations?

This. I play NG to watch Ryu (and whoever shows up) be cool and DoA for everyone else's chance to shine.

Before DoA5 I've only played DoA1 before, when it was out on PSX.
I thought I'd try it, though I usually don't play 3D fighting games.

Seriously, I thought the game would be 100% tits and nothing else. For some reason I don't even find DoA girls attractive, but I stayed for the gameplay. I can't believe it's actually solid.

u r mr gay

You mean it's the anime fighter of traditional 3D fighters.

Because Psychic Force and other arena fighters would like a word with you.

I think she looks great in DOA5. She looks a little older, a little more graceful.

Because kasumi as a character is bland
still has miles more character than Honoka or Marie

It's cause her original appeal was her round doll face, and a lot of Japanese fans felt they made her look old in DOA5, so they clearly are attempting to soften her features especially around the eyes

Next you'll say smash is a fighting game too

Isn't it like $20 or less now? It's a fun game.

Well if you think arena fighters and platform fighters aren't fighters subgenres, then...

I respect your opinion.

I think They have the potential to become fighting game sub-genres but pokken is the only one to ever give it a valid attempt. Rivals of Aether is a lot closer than smash will ever be

Core fighters is free and the cheapest way to get into the game if you only want to play online. Download the pack and if you don't want to play a ninja but a single character for $5 or so.
However if you're playing with friends you probably want to pick up a full version

Smash is objectively a fighting game

>Sadly the community got flooded by waifufags
>implying it wasnt full to the brim with them from the start

I would try that as demo but buying the full game is the best option.

Yeah if you pirate it like I did

Pull the other one, samurai

Anyone else feel the Hold system is hype as fuck? No non launched combo is safe, potentially the 3S of 3D fighters I don't know why it's not more popular.

Because tits.
It both brings in the people that don't want to play fighting games and pushes away the people that do.

Holds are the unsafest thing ever though

What happened to the ban on the more 'exotic' costumes as well? I'm watching tournaments and it seems no one gives a fuck anymore, I guess this is because if they're not getting the big stage no one wants to have bend over for that kind of shit?

Well, if they weren't they'd be way too good considering the damage they can do, weren't Parries super unsafe as well? Choose to walk into an attack instead of a block. (I've always wondered if people conisdered PArries a better or worse system then Just Defends)

Are there any good tutorials for the genre as a whole?

That's what makes it fun.
You're getting combo'd and instead of being told to wait until it's finished so you can play again, you're given a risk-reward setup.
You can hold, and potentially turn the tables and get some damage in. or you can stagger escape to try and get back on your feet.

Exotic costume ban was a community thing IIRC, i don't think it was ever actually enforced. more a thing of "if we don't use these costumes, more people may watch the stream and more people could play with us" rather than tournament rules in most places.
Some retard even argued that the lewdest costumes should be allowed as they would distract the opponent and are a key part of the game.

For DOA5 you want to be looking for EmperorCow, outside of that you want to be looking game specific, the cross game stuff will come on it's own.

Are you faggots actually discussing the fucking game instead of posting glorious tits? How Cred Forums has fallen...

The ban was never enforced. The person who proposed it like never runs tournaments anyway and no real tournament organizers cared to enforce it. All it did was rev up bad press.

I agree. I liked her old look back in the day but the VA change along with the model change really did her wonders. It is a nice visual representation of her developments as a character too.

Doa5 is a legitimately fun game, and personally I think it's easier to get into than tekken for casual play. Then there's the hold system once you master the basics.

Post more Hitomi. She deserved to win the last tournament.

Jesus christ, you will never see a girl her age that naturally large.

Speaking of tournaments, I'm so bored of Phase 4 now, she's the Mishima of DOA, her, Christie, Leifang or Ayane....

They're having a fucking laugh with the pricing on Mai aren't they, I'd expect a little more in the bundle for that price, is she even any good?

Not that it matters, tournaments will stay the same at the top 8

Well, only like three people really use her. Those three just happen to always place high. And Hajin is pretty much the only Ayane. The only one that seems to be getting out of hand if LeiFang. A lot more players seem to be sprouting up playing her it seems.

I think overall the tournament scene is decently varied. Top 16s are usually fun to watch. I hope someone decides to go through with Mai, she is pretty good.

Blame SNK, but yeah Mai is actually pretty good. She invalidates wake up kicks which is pretty great. And is really fun to play! A little tricky to get used to but over all fun and rewarding to play.

She has very good juggles but low overall damage.
So more of her damage is "safe" in exchange for less damage per combo.

i can see her doing well

>VA change
Wut? When was this?

Apparently it changed in DoA3 but it feels like someone else in 5. Maybe a pitch change did it. That was my bad. I did play 2 a lot so maybe this is why I thought so...

it's worth over $700 thanks to all the fucking retarded DLC.

It's not worth paying more than $10 for all of it though.

Since you can't get the game and dlc for $10 you're better off pirating it on PC.

it's a depressing addition to the DOA series where the only thing that improved was the titty physics. gameplay is less interesting, the features are less interesting, glitches are more often; in comparison to previous DOA games.

it has a small community so not much pickings. the community it has isn't very good cause the game itself isn't very good. it's a expensive masturbation aid without any sex scenes much less very tantalizing shots.

it's worth a fap. it's not worth money.

I was aware of the change in 2U on xbox but not anywhere else. If it is a new VA then it's a damn good one.

Remember DOA:Ultimate and how fun it was unlocking all the outfits? Now it's just...buy it all.

Not even to save time, just to even have them at all.

Some washed up guy wrote a book once.

You can unlock more outfits than DoA2U but now have the option to buy more.

Skullgirls and Guilty Gear Revelator have good tutorials for 2D fighters.

It doesn't matter if it has more than DoA2U, it still has a metric shit ton of content behind a paywall

Cosmetic content not needed to play and enjoy the game.

Most of the cast still have a good handful or so unlockable costumes. You don't need the other 40 for everyone. Just don't buy it.

The dlc for DoA is probably the only dlc I can feel is ok. Purely cosmetic, no pre-order exclusives, no f2p lottery shit, no retailer exclusives.

>what about the characters, the stages, and the re-release capcom bullshit?

Can't speak on the 5/U/LR stuff but everything else probably had to do with licenses and timing

Half the fun to me was in those unlockables though, they were the best incentive I've seen in a fighter to touch the gabrage tacked on modes that we put up with on other fighters, like the shit MK has done in the past.

Don't get me wrong, I still like DOA, I'm just a bit disapppinted. DOA5 must be making Team Ninja ridiculous bank by now.

There are timed/season exclusives though which is annoying on principle even though I don't buy any of it.

>fun
You mean beating story mode over and over? No. The fun came from not knowing what the costume would look like when you unlocked it. I actually like 5 because Ryu isn't getting shafted anymore in costumes. He had 4 or 5 in both DOA3 and DOA4.

Anyone know just how much they have made off the DOA5 dlc train?

LOBBIES?

No telling without concrete sales numbers. I would guess maybe a bit more than 25 million cash or maybe even 3x more. The dlc is like a buck a costume and they passed 6 million Core Fighter (Thed f2p version) downloads a while ago. Even if they get 75% of purchases sales money and every one of those players buys 1 or 2 costumes, that's still close to 4.5 million in profits from a single modeler spending a month or 2 on the costume.

Fucking mental, wouldn't expect DOA7 for a long, long time.

Ps4? Region/Country?

That's ... genius. They must be rolling in nip bucks

USA, Tennessee

I was half memeing because nobody ever responds anymore but fuck

My connection is terrible anyways and I too was half joking. No one plays DOA that comes to these threads (most of the time).

I still come to these threads out of habit hoping people are actually talking about the game. Mostly just results in me being sad or shouting about better costume DLC.

Sometimes people surprise me though and that's nice.

Also I'll still totally play. Was just playing yesterday with an old regular to test out Mai.

I can't fault how they've ported Mai to DOA5 at all.

I would murder someone for Ralph and Leona

She looks so nice. And she's fun too.

We got music. We got inputs. We got cancelling. Shit's great.

I feel like you could just lift Ralf wholesale and nobody would bat an eye.

I dunno' who Ralph is but Leon is the Pineapple head right?

But for Mai, who always wore lewd clothing, is a ninja, from a fighter game...she fits in so well that she could be part of the clan that Kasumi and Hayate belong to.

I just realized now, we already had notation in the game for quarter circle inputs But Mai's quarter circle input notations are separate arrows like in KOF and whatnot. That's awesome.

Uh... I guess. The blue haired military gorl with a ponytail is Leona. Ralph is the Brazilian falcon punch across the screen military guy with the bandana.

>fit right into the Mugen-Tenshin Clan
No. Her design is similar to kasumi's. That's all.

>No

why

What other Koei Tecmo products do you guys enjoy/buy? There any game news/announcements that you're excited about ?

Let /doa/ die Riki

Never say die muchacho

Pretty sure Ralf and Clark are American while Leona and Heidern are unknown

>Sarah that uses moonsaults
Jesus christ, it's hard enough to deal with her flamingo stance

>American
>Called the Brazil Team

My mistake

I think they have a base in Brazil or some shit.

Ralf and Clark are definitely American or some shit.

Can you taste that on the wind? That's the taste of lobbies.

Maybe not today. Maybe not tomorrow.

But they're coming back.

Why did they disappear in the first place?

>Smash is objectively a fighting game
>objectively
Hahahaha, no

Damn, I haven't tried online at all since the router moved to the other end of the house

Fine, /doa/ is DEAD

The delicate balance was upset.

The lewds and the gameplay used to play off each other. People would show up for lewds, see people talking about lobbies and get curious about the game. It was pretty good for feeding in new players.

Then a combination of things involving people getting butthurt about the regular players memeing, saying we were turning it into a general that resulted in a steam group that's now mostly dead, which was probably both the cause of and caused by the sudden rapid upswing of lewd threads becoming dominant.

Also probably a little burnout mixed in there because we played a shitload.

I blame DoAX3.

X3 was just the last nail in the coffin.

The lewds started to get out of control around the time of Momiji and Nyotengu.

I remember there being something about zackfan, but I didn't enter the threads until after he'd long gone.

Also I'm surprised the various skill tiers wasn't acting to put anybody off, as Cred Forums is pretty unbalanced, like there's somebody I've beaten just about everytime, and another I've entered a lobby with and lost 20-3 to

Moar Mila, please.

Zackplayer was just a meme. I mean it actually happened but nobody really gave a shit.

Also I thought the wildly varying skill was part of the appeal. Nearly everybody had a few peers, some people to get rekt by, and some folks newer than you. Honestly it was probably the worst for the people at the top.

How different is 5+ from Last Round? I have LR on PS3, but I pretty much only play my Vita nowadays. If I were to randomly hop on, would there be much trouble? I'm also just now picking this up.

Mechanically I'm pretty sure it's like 99% the same. Just balance changes and different characters.

Also this reminded me that PS4 and PC really took the wind out of lobby sails too.

>PS4 and PC took the wind out of lobby sails
I'm not following. Explain.

5+ is DOA5 without the new character updates. They've never made an Ultimate/LR Version for the Vita, I'm afraid.
On the plus side you have cross-platform online with ps3 players still playing vanilla. Downside is less characters and less other things.
I think combo challenge mode is there, however, and you have the gravure paradise thing too if you're into that.

Yeah, I always preferred fighting the people that were equal or better than me, against others I'd just try using characters I never use but would like to get better with like Leifang, Helena, bass, or Nyo

Especially when the PC had no online and has no lobbies.

Not everybody got a PS4 and not everybody that got a PS4 bothered to keep the PS3 around/hooked up/etc, PC release was something everybody was waiting for to unite all the would-be players without a console with the consolefriends, and then PC release turned out to be hot ass and everybody was sad.

Zackplayer is best player

We old memes now

There was no wide variety of skills in those lobbies you all sucked dick at the game

Honestly, I wouldn't mind picking it up. I just don't have the free time to spend $20 and get good at this, or at least decide if it is any good. And that's assuming I can even play it on this computer, not exactly a certainty. Not to mention the extra $14 for the two additional characters.

Actually, does the online matchmaking work with the Steam version of this game? When the game came out it just wasn't working for the longest time.

PC only has ranked matchmaking. No lobbies or anything.

Ah well. I don't have a processor that can run the game anyways, so I guess it doesn't matter much. Thanks for the info, though.

I see DOAX3 went the full retard route. Amazing how not even professionals can avoid the 2 eyes on top of each other DUUUH look.

Still, not as bad as how they butchered Ayane. Poor thing hasn't looked good since 2.

A lot of the dumb looks the girls make in X3 are because of reused animations from X2. The lack of detail in old animations on the new models makes it look extra bizarre.

Not really following the series. Why not use the content/engine from the latest game and do the fucking animations over since you're going to nickle & dime the shit outta the otakus and more than make up for it anyway???

Nobody has any delusions about X3's state as a total cash-in.

Yeah but they put some effort in, just in the wrong places.

>you will never experience fighting this bitch again
When did fighting games get so easy

It's really strange. It's actually seemed like it was close to being a quality sequel. Seems like they just didn't want to invest a lot into it. Or just some weird decision making like losing some of the interactions/minigames.

Is there going to be another disc release?

Because even with "Last Round" you're still missing something like five characters and a thousand costumes.

>five characters

Err who exactly?

I don't know about five characters but Naotora Ii and Mai aren't part of LR.

Can't we buy Naotora Li?

Yeah you can buy both of them.

This guy wants another disc with all the DLC as part of it.

Ah makes sense, I don't think there's any incentive for them to do so, sadly.

>all dlc on disc
Characters and stages maybe. No way in hell is TN or KT going to ship all the costumes on a 10 disc collection set.

>10 disc collection set
Just out of curiosity just how much disk space does it take up?

I honestly hope nobody knows

Everybody knows because downloading the content packs is mandatory, just check your install size. It's not much space.

Kantai Collection costumes when?
Seriously, I want Marie in a Shimakazi costume

It's not though. If you don't download the catalog you just don't see most of the costumes during character select and anybody choosing the extra shit just appears to be wearing their default costume.

Don't know. Core Fighters is 13 GB and the Mai update was 1 GB on the PS4. There is a fuckton of costumes and I don't know how much room one costume takes. Plus you have to download patches called catalogues for extra stage and costume slots. Only someone who has all the dlc could tell us exactly how many GBs it all takes up.

Any of this paid content other than the base game?

Ask TN on twitter

Nope. I'm a broke nigga.

$20 on Steam. Worth it?

It's worth pirating first to see if you give enough of a shit to play the hamstrung PC version. I have no idea how alive the online is on PC either.

Only fighting game franchise I will ever enjoy and be good at.

What are your hopes for DOA6? What could they do to improve on what they changed/add in 5?

No more stagger escape please.

That's the wiggle the control stick stun mechanic right? I don't see it as a problem

Or at least make it so it isn't optimal to be stagger escaping all the time. Much less of it in any case.

I can second the no stagger escape, puts more focus on holds.

I'd like to see a general nerf in damage to Hi Counter combo throws. Such as only applying the Hi Counter bonus to the first part of the combo throw. A few characters (namely Hyabusa and Mila) lost quite a bit of their all rounder playstyle because baiting for huge combo throws was so effective.
I'd also like to see more characters like Phase 4 , Just on the edge of strange without being full Alpha "you need a strategy just for me" retarded.
Would also like to see more done with sloped arenas too, such as a lower character using a mid on a higher character would have to be low countered and could be blocked low because of the height difference.

Give me back Ryu's pimp slap combo so that I don't have to be in Ongyion stance to do it. Give me back his Down+Right KK combo from 4. Remove the automatic to Ongyion stance from back+K.

I find that mechanic really irritating in every game that it's in. It feels so sloppy and imprecise. There's no hard and fast rule for how much you have to do it or when you're actually done, which raises an issue when your blocking level is also determined by the direction you're holding at the end. That part's not as bad in DoA, but it's also something you're expected to do constantly.

I'm not good or knowledgeable of the game's workings, but I hope they bring a DW character in sometime late down the line. Zhurong'd fill a good niche, I think. Ideally I'd suggest like, Huang Gai for his grapples but it's DOA, titties sell

Wang Yuanji from DW, Lady Kai from Samurai Warriors, neither of which fight hand to hand but whatever.

I would be down with any character being added except a DW character. Dimensional crossovers and different universes are one thing. Having your ancient chinese warrior fight in a tournament triggers my autism

Why?

Uh, Naotora li didn't?
She's from SW, doofus.
I mean, I agree it's kinda dumb but since they already went into the whole time travel bullshit thing, might as well milk it.
Oh, believe me, I'd considered them, but I felt Zhurong would be easier to see using a hand-to-hand style due to her personality and whole native thing. Plus, I figured having a character from DW in DOA6 would more make sense as a follow up to DOA5 having a SW character than adding another from SW.

DOA6

Give me my old goddamn costumes back. Try not to skank them up in the process either.

You know what I meant. Her fighting style is more pain in the ass and anime than Alpha.

>time travel bullshit
Having the NG characters in a DW game most likely helped sales. I saw no reason to add Naotora or any DW/SW character to DOA over another guest character or an unused NG character

I hope they have an entire legacy set for all the long standing characters

well, they're both Koei. that's at least one of the reasons why she got in, alongside her having large tits and a moeblob personality to entice weebs to buy costumes for fapping to. but whatever.

Who else is even missing their old shit?

Tina is all I can think of off the top of my head and even then only kinda. I think Zack is missing shit too but I'm not sure.

Worth pirate with all DLC's and Naked them all using the AutoLink. Fuck Tecmo.

Everyone is missing a fuckton of costumes from 2 and 3, especially Ryu.

>big tits and moeblob
The japs hated her reveal and called her a grann y.

I just meant like costumes 1-4 type shit.

Overall yeah there's all kinds of old shit gone.

Eliot is the worst. He basically only has three different moves, only different in length. His combos are tedious and you can literally be a "pro" Eliot player by simply spamming P and K.

Even characters with less moves than resident boipussi have more variation and complexity.

This and better stages. Even my favorite from DoA3 Lorelei feels lackluster in 5.

What's the point of nudity in a fighting game when you won't be able to play with other people?

Before faggots like you showed up people actually talked about the games themselves from time to time.

I'll root for you all.

I'll be trying to pimp out the PC version. Core Fighters is coming to PC. No excuse anymore.

I hope they go balls to the walls with Honoka and make her THE stance character. Give her everyone's stances and weird ass transitions from them and to each other.

i downloaded core fighters just to mess around in the training mode

give me one good reason to actually play against someone else

I actually really like Honoka because she's hilarious. I have a lot of fun just seeing her fight. I wouldn't mind her sticking around.

WACHOOOOOOOO

Also since when is PC getting core fighters? Are they actually going to fix any of the other stuff?

Give it a shot. It's like 3 button presses. There might not even be anybody online though.

Pc? Probably not. PS4 will definitely have people. I have Core Fighters and haven't had any problems finding lobbies except during working hours

Steamdb updated with a ton of shit. They have been correct thus far on all the dlc packs, sometimes they were announced there before TN (I think the only case of this was the newcomer pack). Character packs and "Story Mode Pack" shit that you only need if you get core fighters. Who knows about any other fixing but it is a really good sign regardless. Now people can test out online before buying, not just pirate and go in blind not caring about their connection.

steamdb.info/app/311730/history/

That'd be pretty neat.

I shit on them all day when they fuck up but in the end I just want them to do right. Throw a party all day for them when they do.

I actually downloaded it on my roommates xbone.
Let me guess, no one plays on xbone, right?

Xbone sold less than PC so you are correct.

I forgot it was even on xbone.

Xbone is not what people buy to play fighting games nowdays for sure though.

What nudemods are there for 5?

There's only one that matters.

And he even updated recently.

doahdm.tumblr.com/

Nude mods are boring. I prefer these:

youtube.com/watch?v=uXk10LZ5TdA

youtube.com/watch?v=v7QzfN1ZSlo

youtube.com/watch?v=96MZfNqIsFk

Bump

How about actually talking about something instead of just bumping?