Game Suggestion Thread

I need something to play, and my wish is that Cred Forums will suggest me game where I can go and smite evil as mighty holy warrior
Please suggest me something Cred Forumseterans

have you tried dragon's crown? (it's ps3 exclusive though)

Can you be a little more specific? :)
The first thing that came to my mind when I read "smite evil as a mighty holy warrior" was Diablo 2. If that doesnt help your needs, just say the word and we'll find smoething else.

Darkest Dungeon is pretty good

Yeah that is pretty quick.

I want this fucking game on either PC or PS4

Yeah, that tide is indeed turning very quickly

PC only

I already beaten D2 many times, D1, both Torchlights, Grim Dawn, Darkest Dungeon, Dragon's Dogma, 3 Fables and many many other games.
But there must be something else that will be good for now

Legend of Grimrock kind of?
Looking at your tastes, you would like it, it's more puzzle based though.
The second game is a master piece.

Souls series
D&D games, and any other rpg with paladin or priest class
Hexen old but cool game

Dungeon Siege 1 or 2 could be fun for you, Accursed Farms on youtube did a pretty good review of it. Personally I enjoyed Dungeon Siege 3 but it looks like I'm a minority about it.

If you don't want a click fest then prehaps try METRO? Darksiders 1 and 2 are also good choices in my opinion. Devil May Cry could also help you out.

Not OP,but I tried to get into dungeon siege 1 and got bored in the first hour of the game.It seems like a generic diablo-clone to me.Can you sell me on the series?

stalker?

I'll leave Grimrock for later
I have beaten Souls 1&2 and I do not want to play it, I'll check Hexen
Beaten all infinity engine games, and both Neverwinters

I'll check Dungeon Siege now
>Darksiders 1 and 2
>Devil May Cry (remake)
>Metro
all beaten

CK2

Lords of the fallen

Well it has some nostalgic value for me. But seriously check out the Accursed Farms video I mentioned in my previous post. If you don't have the time to do that here are some positives about the game: it might be like Diablo but you can control up to 8 characters in your party, you got an intresting magic system with pretty much everything, no loading screens and that makes the whole thing feel like a journey. The negatives: pretty old kinda hard to run on current OS, elevators are annoying when you have a big party, weak story, generic fantasy setting. DS1 is a time sink you can have fun with it, but it just has to click with you first.

Tell me how it goes user. There was a good steam guide on how to run the game and unlock the expansion (if you bought the game on steam).

dark souls

I rented Dungeon Siege on piratebay. Will have in in 90 minutes. Playing Planescape:Torment in the meantime

>(remake)
Go and play at least 3 and 4.

Tried to play 4, but binding gamepad is pain in the ass, and playing on mouse+keyboard is not working for me