Recommend me some games, faggots

Recommend me some games, faggots.
I can't play Dark Souls 3 :/

why is your pc in an oven

Fix those fucking temps. I bet your case is covered in fucking dust, you also need to reapply thermal paste.

GIT GUD.

I know. But it is such a hassle...

90c is getting on boiling point.

When you Prime95 that shit, it will hit 105+c.

If you do not clean out your pc, you will end up cooking your PSU due to all that dust.

When you cook your PSU you risk damages to all your equipment, a simple cleanout will save you a risk of everything blowing up on your ass.

I bet your PSU is some generic pile of shit too, the typical "comes with case" PSU, good luck putting that underload, you will legit blow everything up.

Go take care of your shit, or don't I don't care.

Also you don't say what genre you like.

How to spot a NEET.

Well I've never cleaned a PC so I'm kinda reluctant. Any advice?

I wanted a fighting game because Fightcade is getting old.

I'm studying a university degree you fucking immigrant.

I'm sure your CPU gets even hotter at full load... once it reaches ~105°C it will throttle down to save itself from turning into a second sun... as a result your games will start to slow down and "lag".

That happened me when I booted up Counter Strike, yeah.

Buy some Compressed Dry Air and just clean your PC with it. Make sure to do it with the windows wide open, in an clear space so you don't put dust on everything else.

Buy a new GPU faggot.

>I'm studying a university degree you fucking immigrant.
In what, procrastination?

>Get some compressed air
> Make sure you don't let the fans free spin (spin on their own), I just put my hand on them, or stick something in it carefully, never a PSU, that fan you might be able to fit a long sheet of paper or a straw in so you don't explode yourself.
> Obviously, take it out side when it's not wet, so you don't get dust on everything.
> Don't rock your case back on the ports because you will have a USB dongle or some shit there and shrek it.

Can I do it without unplugging everything? I've already set this up and I don't want to re-do it again.

In fucking your mom, you pussy.

I'm neet and I clean my shit out every 3 months, more like how to spot a fucking normie Neets know the value of things and how to take care of them.

No, do not clean it while it's on, that's a horrible idea, you WILL get dust on everything, obviously.

Alright.

While we are at it, what do you guys would upgrade? I have like 300-400€ lying around.

What PSU do you have?

The GPU alone would be a massive upgrade. MAYBE 8gb of ram for multitasking.

GTX 1060, another 4gb of ram, if your PSU is a crap generic one, get a decent bronze 550watt PSU.

Yes you can.
Source: I've played DS3 on a 550 ti, 4gb of ram and a intel quad core, 25-28 fps average.