Stop shilling your own game here.

im not shilling shit you dumb nigger fuck off

Quality thread

It's excellent
Enjoy it
Do not play Joyful under any circumstances

> if you aren't bitching about a game it's shilling
die in a fire

I don't thing Dingle even comes to Cred Forums dude.

Cred Forums summed up in two posts.

I haven't played it OP, but I hope you have fun.

the dev is too alpha for Cred Forums, he's an aryan who knows martial arts or some shit

Report him and he'll be banned for the month just get that cancer off here

He is a cuck who played in a cuck movie and he got chubby when making LISA the not-undertale rpg.

overuse of memes and buzzwords, see me after class

why not?

Although he did quit martial arts and put on quite a bit of weight. He's also starred in some short plays created by him that were, to my memory, not very good.

Kind of makes me fear for his next game.

well the joyful was piss trash compared to the painful, so i do too

was there any news on ninja tears
any news at all

Yeah, watch your opinion of the game do a full 180 when you play the Joyful next.

Literally how did he fuck that DLC up so badly?

Its good, not as good as the painful, but it is worth it if you loved the other.

I think he rushed it after the sucess of the painful, sad really, but what can you do when you´re a one man army?

Wanted to play it with my gf. How is the difficulty?

So what do you guys specifically hate about The Joyful? I liked the timing combat, but I felt fights sometimes dragged on for too long and that Buddy was needlessly a giant cunt throughout the entire thing. Even if she's high as fuck from Joy and she's born in a society like Olathe's, the total 180 when it comes to how she views people like Rando and Brad felt forced.

Also should I play the games in order? How many games are there?

Sometimes unfair and frustrating due to some very random elements. But unless you are doing a hard mode run its all manageable.
Dont play the first game. Play Lisa the Painful. Joyful DLC is really divisive but simply not as good ast Painful, so choose if you want to do that after you have completed Painful.

For starters, you could just decide not to rush your DLC to make money.

No it's not. It's trash.

This is a bully

There are 3 games. Lisa: The first, Lisa: The painful and Lisa: The joyful.

You dont need to play the first. But if you really want to you can play it since its free or watch a playthrough on youtube. Its a pretty short game. The meat of the series is the painful. After that its concluded in the joyful. but most people dont really like it for many reasons.

Combat was repetitive. Story was dumb and just confirmed and spelled out what was already blatantly obvious in The Painful. Any actual bit of story it added was complete trash. 15 minutes of shitty rushed writing followed by 2 to 3 hours of nothing and then the last 15 minutes are more shitty rushed writing.

The Painful stands much better and more proud on its own. Joyful weighs it down.

These are sluts.

did he do the right thing

Thanks. I'll start with the painful next saturday.

Who /UH-HUH/ here?
youtube.com/watch?v=ckZlj2p8W9M

overrated pixelshit neo-Cred Forums shitters only enjoy

>only girl on the planet
>still worst girl

you can fit more buzzwords in there dude