I actually prefer to play a female protagonist!

>I actually prefer to play a female protagonist!

>I-I just prefer looking at a woman's butt!

>Be male
>Play MMO
>Pick female characters
>Catfish for in-game currency and items

>I actually prefer to post nigger memes!

lmao females only exist for fucking and giving birth. Anyone who disagrees is a nu male.

M'nigga.

>Why play a disgusting burly male when you can be a soft and supple female?

I have never once seen a Google wearing a fedora.

double kek

i want Cred Forums to leave

kek

Cred Forums is the board of peace

>>*raises paw*
>uh....big....biiiiig...BIIIIGG!!
>>*farts*
>..........STINKY!! STINKY BIG GUY FOR YOU!!!!!!!
>POOP!!!!!!!
>AHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHH FUNNY POOPIES!!!!!!!!!!!
>XD ELELEL
>LELELE PPPPP
>PPOOOOO
>PPPPYYYYY
>YYYYY
>YYYYY YYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAH
>AHAHAH
>AHAHAHA FUNNY POOP! POOP FUNNY! WEE
>EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY FOR POOPIE! GOOD POOPIE! POOPIE FUNNY! AHAH XDD
>DDDDD
>DDDDD
>DDDDD
>DD
>POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP
>POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP
>POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP LELELE XDXDXD
>POOPY FUNNY! YAY! FUN FUN POOP
>! TEE HEE XD POOP! POOPY! YAY! POOP MAKE ME HAPPY! HAPPY HAPPY P
>OOP POOP! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHD XD XD
>UH OH< I THINK I MADE A POOPIE :^)^)^)^)^))^)^:^)^:^)
>AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>POOP IN PANTS! NO DIAPER! THAT'S FUNNY! XXXXXDD
>OOPSIE! POOPY UNDERWEAR NOW! TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE
>WE WANT POOPIES! WE WANT POOPIES! AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH HHHHHHHH :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) AHA
>POOP
>*puts hand in pants*
>*sniffs hand*
>hee hee... reddit! reddit the bacon!!!

I have severe gender dysphoria. I opted for antidepressants instead of female hormones when I was diagnosed because I didn't want people to hate me.

Playing as a girl in a video game is the closest thing I have to being a girl.

Please don't take this away from me

>I'm so insecure about my sexuality that I have to make threads about what gender others play in video games
closet homo spotted

I like to think of gender confused "people" as weak.

The change seems to occur most in people between the age of 8 and 20, when the human body is most into it’s stage of growth, when hormones are surging and the mind is most unstable.

The desire to switch gender usually comes from the idea that the grass is greener on the other side, for the majority it is that they wish to become a woman, so they never have to grow up, so that they can remain childish and mothered by other people - so that they never have to go through adulthood. Lazy, selfish. I find most traps are incredibly narcissistic too, victims of their own complex now that they have designed, in a way, their dream girl, having given up looking for her, they become her, then wear her like a corpse over their real identity, and act as her, fooling others.

Having others see you as what you want is manipulation, it does not matter how you put it, and traps are sly, damaged people who live through manipulation of themselves and their surroundings.

Even on the Internet they try their best to be feminine through their misguided view of women (“:3” spam, etc).

You are a failed male.
You will not escape this in the eyes of people who don’t sympathize with your immaturity and failure

Just for vr, dawg. You will finally be able to be the little girl.

>I have severe gender dysphoria.
No you don't.
You're mentally ill.

I wanted to be a little girl too, but I just fucking manned up and decided that since I got a dick instead, I might as well do my best at being a man.

>Y-your just insecure and closeted homosexual if you don't play as a female!

Dude Mass Effect 3 was released YEARS ago, why would you review it now?

>I wanted to be a little girl too
>now I severely over compensate
kek how often do you beat your gf/wife?

But gender dysphoria is an actual recognized mental illness and I've been diagnosed with it. I even went to different therapists to make sure it was legitimate.

>I wanted to be a little girl too, but I just fucking manned up and decided that since I got a dick instead, I might as well do my best at being a man.
But I literally said in my last post that that's exactly what I'm doing, I choose not to transition.

You're acting like you disagree with me but you matched everything I said

I've had these feelings since I was four years old. My mom used to spank me and drag me to church for telling her I wanted to be a girl as a little kid

>gf
Go back to tumblr.

You're saying the equivalent of
"You're not hungry, you just need to eat"

>gender dysphoria is an actual recognized mental illness
Blame tumblr for yelling how it's not.
>You're acting like you disagree with me but you matched everything I said
Because I didn't need to fuck myself up on the pharmaceutical jew just to go "WELL I BETTER BE A FUCKING MAN NOW!"

Even though its a pasta
I think this is the most accurate verbal representation of autism

Why did I laugh. This isn't even new

I will always play as a big buffed man long haired man, because I will never look like Conan the Barbarian no matter how hard I try, I will always look as a social awkward faggot

>I only play male characters because if I play a female I will just turn homo!!

actually yes, if you have problems playing as a female then you are a closet homo
period

That's because you just thought to yourself that maybe you'd like to be a girl while I have a defective brain that screams at me to be a girl night and day and not being a girl is eternal soul crushing agony and taking pills to numb the pain actually made a noticeable difference. It didn't make me happy but it made me a little less miserable

>Blame tumblr for yelling how it's not.
You're mixed up. Tumblr says that being transgender is not a mental illness, which it's not. Gender dysphoria is a real mental illness, however it's one of the main causes of people being transgender. You can be transgender without having stress, anxiety, and misery because of your sex.

That's literally true

Holy shit. I am keeping this post

>I actually prefer to look at male characters!

But you don't want to be a real girl. You want to be an idealized fetishized version of a girl that exists in your mind.

That's the problem with trannies. So fucking detached from reality that they think "being a girl" will fix all their problems but they have no idea how to be one other than what they see in popular media and so they ape what is basically a giant mockery of femininity.

Without the hormones and the mindset and the experience from birth it just doesn't work out.

Playing as a female is for homos snd nu males though, you just insecure about admitting the facts.

>implying casually playing as a male is the same as constantly making threads about what other people choose to play as like an insecure piece of shit

Describe the clinical basis for gender dysphoria

I guess I will just refund my games with female protagonist! You are so right!

>His feminine online persona is so fragile when people mock him for it, he lashes out like a little girl in his insecurity

Do you tell people watching romantic comedies is for men too?

fucking newfags I swear

is it so wrong?

no wonder every other board makes fun of Cred Forums.
I mean that's saying something

Sorry I had to bust your bubble.Ridiculing nerds works.

If I thought being a girl would fix my problems I would be on hormones right now. It has nothign to do with any advantages of being female over male because I've had these feelings since I was a small child who barely understood gender. It has almost everything to do with the physical shape of my body and very little to do with masculine or feminine gender roles, behaviors, hobbies etc.

I have my own apartment, a good job, I pay my bills, I'm in decent shape, I'm single now but I've actually fucked a few twogirls in the past and am pretty normal.

What do you faggots not understand about me having a mental disease and playing as a girl in vidya for some slight relief? I've said repeatedly that I'm not a trap or a tranny. I'm a normal guy with a mental illness outside of my control and I'm trying to make the best of it.

>Has online "personas"
>Imagines himself as his own character in a fucking MMO instead of just playing normally.
>makes fun of other people for anything ever

Women should not be protagonists in a story men are suppose to enjoy. They are not our equals. Literally fucktoys that produce children. Enough pretending they are anything else already.

>You are a failed male.

It's not even that they failed as a male. They either didn't try it, or don't realize that not all men are chest beating alpha athletes.

How many scarves and skinny jeans do you own?

looks like /r9k/ is leaking again

>that one guy who doesnt play as the cute boy
whats his story?

But it's true. Women can not make an interesting character because their roles are predetermined to be a lower caste. Women are plot devices, not characters.

>when there are no thing to insult without looking like a retard so you resort to clothes instead.
Go back to fantasizing about being some handsome charismatic man who fights monsters

Look man, I commend your dedication to reality.I have real weird shit about me too. I guess it's just after dealing with people like you in real life who didn't listen and fucked their lives up with this shit just gets me really bothered. I'm sure you're an okay dude, user.

Don't feel too bad, Conan was written by a socially awkward retard who lived with his mom.

I like playing as women not just because they can be hot, but I like them aesthetically more than men. Even bulk butches like Zarya or some goofy granny character like Iva in Battlerite. They don't turn women into ugly cave troll characters as often and they're usually less overly cartoony.

Ultimately it boils down to gameplay, but I'm biased towards female characters. Unless they're robots, then I'll usually pick male just because they tend to look sleek and stylish instead of awkward and clunky/bulky.

>Cred Forums phone posters

Is there a worse demographic?

So, many pairs I take it? Nu male kiddo.

You get bullied in grade school or something? Why do you have such an xboxhuge ego?
Turned down one too many times by the ladies?

Well, I couldn't care less about a mexican shoplifting forum's opinion on which character someone play as.

I like girls

>if I call him kiddo he will think I'm an adult! TEE HEE!

You're pretty cool. Stay frosty

This thread kinda sucks tbqh

for you grandpa

>Turned down

Why would I give lesser beings that option? You scare them so much that they do what you want and don't report you. Sorry you hate facts.

>I actually don't prefer to play as a trap protagonist!

Anyone willing to play a female knows they are playing the lesser of two genders because they are damaged.

I don't know why people would prefer it but it definitely works better in some games

I like dressing up female characters

Nothing slutty or overly intricate, just in simple, nice, relatively practical looking things

Then when I get the opportunity (Bethesda/Bioware) I roleplay as a megadyke that's polite and generous to friendly people and savagely violent and unforgiving to everybody else

Armchair diagnose my mental issues

>Armchair diagnose my mental issues

wew

Said no one ever.
MMO characters aren't protagonists, they're player characters and usually the Protagonist is (generic person representing all players) or some NPC.

Boy is it summer already?

That edge

>I spend my time feeling superior to others while browsing my le Nippon vidya imageboard

You're already the lowest of the low

>clear eyes
>thick eyeliner
My dick!

Beta nu male detected

>muh punk girls

Nice taste

Summer never ends.

I play as a girl because I'm a closeted tranny, there I said it

I am superior.

Knew it.

>(generic person representing all players)
until you're asked what gender you are that is
by then the jig is up
and so is your penis

Almost as bad as playing a Asian. Fucking weebs will defend that too.

I am superior to literally ever steven universe fan

>Assassins creed
>WHEN ARE WE GONNA GET A FEMALE PROTAG
>Get a french nigger
>Considered one of the worst games

Top kek.

I always play as a girl because girls are cuter than boys. Same reason why Japanese media is superior to western trash, they understand cuteness.

>not playing as a cute girl
Why even bother playing vidya?

Exactly. Why bother even having men at all when you can instead just have another girl?

Just take any man in any vidya and question whether the game wouldn't be improved by them being a cute girl instead. Very few scenarios I think will leave someone wanting the guy to stay, unless they're a turbohomo.

Literally why be a guy when you can be a girl?

bisexuals are cool tho

Even though he's retarded, it's much harder to write about an interesting and somewhat believable woman character in a fantasy setting.

>being so fucking mad at women that you can't endure playing as a female character in a videogame

I like to play female character mostly because I customize them until they become my perfect fap material.
Despite being pathetic, I feel myself too much into straight tendencies.

This guy could be a piece of shit autist and he'd be correct about being superior to every SU fan.

Not mad, just realize they are inferior in every way except for shitting out babies and bleeding from their cunts. It's a fact.

I can confirm that I am a piece of shit autist
I'm doing an all bosses run of dark souls 2 all the way to ng+8

>make games called NOLF 1 and 2
>they have a good female protagonist
>sells like shit, future games are canned
>make a good game called Beyond Good & Evil >has a good female protagonist
>sells like shit, probably will never get a sequel

>WOW NOBODY MAKES GAMES WITH FEMALE LEADS
Fuck you, you disgusting piece of trash. I hope nobody makes any games with female leads anymore.

Fedoraposting doesn't make you're post any less retarded.

>Fedoraposting doesn't make you're post any less retarded.

>i am completely making shit up, the post

>n-no really i just dont want to stare at a mans ass all day
>r-r-really

No, you just think that because you are a manchild or an actual child.

The 'problem' with trannies is that being in the body of their birth gender creates literal pain for them whenever they look in their mirror.

Sort of like when you look at your jiggling rolls of acne-creased fat

I came here to shitpost, to escape those feels

not to fucking feel them