How would you make Cred Forums a better place

How would you make Cred Forums a better place
Where's that thread about suggesting new rules to Hiro

I enjoy Cred Forums as it is
Thread ID's would only make trolling easier and would give no benefit
E-celeb threads are irrelevant and I barely even notice them, people who bitch about them are considerably more annoying
The board doesn't need to be split any further

Mods should keep deleting threads that are obviously not related to vidya including this one. Other than that, keep up the good work.

Ban wojac/frogposting on sight like on Cred Forums

You cant make it better. All of Cred Forums's symptoms are caused by an extremely large userbase.
If you had a feasible way to reduce the userbase you'd just be killing your own funding in the process.

make me a mod so I can delete every post I dislike (yours is included)

BURN IT DOWN!

We just need mods to actually do their job and delete all threads non game related like eceleb shit or ecchi dumps with no content.

>Frogpost on Cred Forums fairly frequently
>Never been banned, very occasionally had my post or image deleted

Ban PC posters and tell them to go back to
reddit

More rudeness

Yep

You are pure cancer, why do you enjoy making everything worse.

remove frogposting
allow discussions of games that are already on /vg/

dumb frogposter

Ban all Xbox casuals

why is it suddenly not okay to post frogs?

Actually ban underages

Because pepe has been popular on other boards for a long time shit cancerous boards, its now a symptom of shitposting an being underage, its not anymore a bout a frog that peed with his pants downs in a comic.

>Point out an annoying overused cliche in anime with a frog picture
>For some reason, this is extremely offensive to some autistic people in Cred Forums
>Unlike any other board where people just ignore the post or answer to it as if it were any other, some faggot actually loses his shit and derails the thread exclusively because of the kind of amphibian that was posted alongside the text
>Been browsing Cred Forums since 2006, been told to "lurk more" by fags who were probably not even here in 2010
Cred Forums has always been the most elitist board with the biggest amount of faggots that take themselves way too seriously. I wish that would change one day. But if it doesn't, I'll just keep regularly posting and occasionally triggering some retarded sperglorg on incident.

You are still a cancerous frogposter and by posting the frog you are immediately associated with Cred Forums and /r9k/ and also underage.

Keep up the good work fellow frogposter.

you mean /qa/?

But I don't browse Cred Forums, nor am I underage. I don't browse /r9k/ although I do think they have made amusing pictures that happen to have a frog in them. I'll make sure to post a few more frogs on Cred Forums to trigger you throughout my life.

>Cred Forums
>a better place
>thinking Cred Forums is a serious board
10/10 for effort

Doesnt matter, you are a piece of shit making this site worse.