How many a presses have you done today, Cred Forums?

Even if you hold down the button between loading screens the game registers it as a new press when its done loading.

The "half press" only exists with controllers like the Ps2. No amount of autistic reasoning will make something like half an a press make any sense.

Can you prove it though?

Go to bed, """""""""""""""""""""""""" Henry """"""""""""""""""""""""""

0.1 A presses

This. How people can justify calling it a half-press I have no clue. It's completely absurd.

Shamelessly reposting my drawing. someone made a non-shit version with SM64 models but i don't have it

Did you draw that on a fucking DS?

Pannenkeok changed the definition of an A press arbitrarily, he just decided that the A press would start when the level loaded when infact it started when ever he pressed down A
I know someone will respond to all these posts with
>t. Henry

You should express your answer as an INTEGER

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

^This counts as a single press since I held the a button for the whole duration and released it at the end.

Sleep tight, baby Baba

>mfw Serious Sam kamikazes are just displaying their half A press, as they were screaming before spawning

programatically yes but not physically

>that kid who HSWd through QPUs to school

Anyone who thinks this is funny is full blown underaged, my little brother finds stuff like this funny and he's 10.

It's an arbirtray term with shitty naming.
He's just doing a self imposed challange about doing the fewest A "press and release" cycles he can, but he just calls the whole thing "press" while holding the button without releasing it means "half-press".

It's not really about actual game programming.

Why can't you guys accept that a "half press" is only a definition people made up to create new challenges, and not explaining everytime what they're doing?

Is just as simple as that, there's no need to think it too much.

MSPaint
10 years old wireless mouse i paid 5 bucks for
Slight hand tremble

I think you misunderstand it so badly you almost understand it to be the complete opposite of what it's supposed to be.

>It's an arbirtray term with shitty naming.
This, when you look at in the context of an actual run its basically translates to being able to get the star without pressing A again since he just piggybacks off a previous A press.

Sleep tight, baby Baba.

>Cred Forums - Stale Memes

a few
just did one right now!

0, I've been at work since 6 am.