"Hi, I'm Solaire of Astora and I am entirely responsible for the current state of Souls fanbase!"

"Hi, I'm Solaire of Astora and I am entirely responsible for the current state of Souls fanbase!"

No, the Souls fanbase is responsible for the current state of the Souls fanbase.

die

Samefag

Fucking die already

If you could meet barneyfag in real life would you do it?

PC audience is responsible for the current state of the fanbase

Nope

I'd dox him and let you guys do the rest.

Sony audience is responsible for the current state of the fanbase

I want to sexually break him.

Nope
fanbase was great until PC got it. And bloodborne has most mature and best fanbase since DeS, coincidence?

Hey, don't blame me for these degenerates shilling their shitty show outside of containment.

Then dox him. Some people know his username from other websites. That should be a good start.

>And bloodborne has most mature and best fanbase since DeS

Yeah, the people who spam "NEVER EVER" and cause console war faggotry any moment they can sure are mature.

You'd think someone would've doxxed him already given how much of a spamming retard he is.

Souls series was always our dickface. Then the PCfats ruined it.

Thank god we still have borne.

killed him 1st run, ithought he was an enemy like the blackc knights.

I'm not kidding, I want these fags dead.

He uses mobile in order to avoid bans and ddos

>what are trolls and pcfalseflags

Who, DaS fans? How about you fucking kill your self for being a spammer with no taste

>it's falseflagging if it's Bloodborne
>but if it's Dark Souls it's clearly not falseflagging and actually real

Nice bias you fucking mongoloid

I don't even have a PS4 but I posted goldface in every bb thread before release

I seriously want them all executed

That doesn't prove it's all just false flagging just as you can't say all the dumb shit you see for Dark Souls isn't false flagging

Dark Souls? God, I love Dark Souls!

Did you make those banners for /mlp/? I have to ask because I'm honestly not sure if they're serious or parody because, at this point, you're the only thing keeping that board from being forgotten about.