FROMSOFT MAKING NEW ARMORED CORE

siliconera.com/2016/09/21/software-working-3-new-games-includes-new-armored-core/

We did it r/v/ddit!

as if it will be what i want it to be, which is just a nicer looking PS2 era AC game

fuck 4, 4A and 5 and that PC abomination that i played at a con. shit made me cry.

I hope its a PS4 exclusive.

They technically aren't.
Dualshock's interview which this article is derived from just has Miyazaki saying he would like to continue the series. not that one of the 3 games is a armored core.

the new interview was with ign, not DS

Not going to start a new thread for this, so I'll ask this here: 'm a Mechwarrior fan, but I want to play some mecha games, since the MW franchise is dead as fuck until HBS releases their turn-based strategy game. What are some good mecha games that do not feature pants-on-head retarded designs like the one in the OP's pic?

My first choice from doing some research seems to be Chromehounds, is that game any good?

ACV with better single player is all I ask for

Yes

It is also dead

If you've already played all of MW your best bet is probably steel battalion or early Armored Core

this
op's news are out of date

when are we getting a new cookie and cream/kuri kuri mix though

Yeah, it'll be a slow, morass steaming pile of slow shit like the last two were.

I WANT A NEW CHROMEHOUNDS.

If they LITERALLY Could've made it like the fucking CG Trailers they hyped for 5 and VD it would've been a spiritual successor to Chromehounds.

In fact, I'm tired as hell overall from From's lack of storywriting in general, and just a hodge podge of vagaries smacked onto a "Game"

A new chrome hounds would be nice glory to Morskoj but multiplayer focused games are cancer. They better not fucking build the new AC around it like they did V and VD.

Also fingers crossed for ac3/sl style music and not 4-5 style.

>I WANT A NEW CHROMEHOUNDS.
THIS THIS THIS FUCKING THIS

fuck everything else

CHfags are the equivalent of DaS2 cucks.

What if they add a VR supported cockpit view?

Why would you ever want to restrict your field of view.

Any games like MechAssault on the spectrum of this genre? Not looking for simulators.

ok?

If it's not new ChromeHounds, it's worthless.
Armored Core isn't bad, but I like big, plodding mechs in the desert with lots of customization instead of zippy weeb-machines.

I can recommend several good Gundam games, but you're a Mechwarrior fan so I'm just going to show you the exit.

I hope they can make it good V and VD where just okay. Although I will say that aesthetically I like the designs in V and VD alot

What's this?

No overboost

No assault armor

Tank base only

Parabolic forest

the true 3d dot game heroes begins here

So we're pretending to be AC fans now?

What does ace combat have to do with anything?

Cred Forums likes Animal crossing pal

PC release pls

There isnt any good mecha games on PC

Since when did Cred Forums like Assassin's Creed?

a better ACV in general is all I ask for