Why is there never a Planet Coaster thread?

Why is there never a Planet Coaster thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/493340/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because RCT2 is better and available WITH EXPANSIONS for $1 on HumbleBundle right this fucking moment.

its maximum comfy

Probably because it's not out and the window for getting alpha access is over

It'll probably pick up when it's out properly.
But knowing this place it'll just be to bitch about something about it instead of to have comfy threads.

yeah thats true

I have it in case anyone wants to know something

Because it is still completely unplayable

Any new features since I´ve played it five months ago?

you can get the beta which starts in november, its like 4 bucks extra

i just wish they put some more content, im kinda bored with alpha #3

i want transport rides but they arent in the game yet

ok guys what should i make?

yeah very full parks run like fucking hell thats for sure

they need to optimize this shit because right now even some 6700k processors have trouble running some parks

Because I don't buy games until they are released and/or I'm satisfied with the current product.

Make a concentration camp like back in the old roller coaster tycoon days

hmmm yeah except we dont got trains yet

Oh yeah, well I guess make a cool park on a mountain or something then.

Always a nice way to start

Make the Zyklon B express and have it spray people with fire at the end.

ok

Oh dear

they really like it

the ride of their life

Oh no, user!

jew approves

Oh wow Marty

w-what do you think guys.

looks comfy but dont save as png

show more

nice!

What do you want to see senpai.

wat do guys

Looks cool as fuck.

Make them walk through another tunnel of fire if they want to leave

kinda wanna work on my other park but i suck at buildings

is it looking comfy? im OCD as fuck this already took me 3 hours or so

>png

make it jpg feget

That's pretty baller dude.
Put buildings or something along the plaza to look like shops and stalls.

it kinda sucks idk why but im trying to snap a shop on both sides but only 1 side is possible

so i will have to increase the sidewalks even more in size

Also I really need monorails

yeah something like this but i suck at buildings :(

hows this for a building

it's cool but can you not put the building so it's flush with the lobby?
You're going to end up with lots of empty grass squares in front of all your buildings that no one can use.
Maybe you could fill them with props and make them blend in though.
The building itself is nice.

yes the problem is if you make them flush they dont fit on the other side for some reason, which really sucks, kinda because you cant start building on the grid of the path yet so this is kinda done by hand to make it flush

also its kinda handy to have it like this because guests can form a better queue if you dont add space they will complain that the line is full

heres what I mean

i kinda have got the center of these paths by hand so you cant make 2 stalls flush, just one

or I could maybe device the grid up if I want to make it look flush but i kinda liked that you have 1 grid/1 building

but yeah this way is handy because now the guests will have room to line up, but i agree it doesnt look as good as having it flush on both sides

i might be able to do this if i stop working with 1 grid/1 building but im OCD as fuck about getting this shit centered

Pretty hype for it desu.

>Denuvo on a fucking pre-release beta version
LOL

never ever

hows this guys?

I can't wait for this game. Rctworld was such a shit and disappointment

yeah this shit is honestly great, rct123 tier

>Didn't know it was out
>Shits in early access
>Mostly negative

RIP

Yea people who did rct world aren't the same as the ones who did 1-3 rct. Planet coaster is by people who did rct1-3 (frontier development I think).

I found rct world on CD keys for 9 dollars and I still feel ripped off. Can't imagine the people who paid 40 dollars

lol rctw switched devs like 3 times the game is a wreck

just like simcity they fucked up the franchise

planet coaster is the saviour though, its like the cities skylines of theme park builders

Great job Drwho0894!

Stop Following me from Forza

Looks great Drwho0894 it looks great

I hope it turns out well. How's Parkitect by the way?

What exactly was wrong with RCTW that's not wrong with this game? I was just stopped paying attention to RCT because it was too depressing.

Does this game have nice physics and the need to balance intensity/excitement with coasters?

how do I light this up nicely?

everything was wrong with rctw

literally everything

this game is just a great successor to rct3 and made by the same people too

>>>>>trusting frontier

whats there not to trust? so far they delivered with planet coaster

My only problem with RCT3 really was the hideous art style. Especially the NPCs. Have any closeups of them? They kinda look better than RCT3 I think.

4u

That's pretty bad but I guess I can deal with it.

Because RCT is better in every way aside from graphics.

i like the overal looks of this game

if you do not care about realistic coasters sure

Doesn't this have Denuvo now or is it the other one?

Either way, I think it's this one which makes it garbage in my eyes. I haven't played more than one good Denuvo game. Denuvo is a massive sign that you expect everyone to hate your game.

I'd fuck her.

Yes it is this one.

store.steampowered.com/app/493340/

No idea why they think this, of all games needs, Denuvo. Not a good sign.

The only thing wrong with Denuvo is that it doesn't allow modifying the exe for unofficial modding. Mad Max is arguably one of the most well running games ever created and uses Denuvo. That same studio went on to make Just Cause 3 which ran like shit because it turns out that GameWorks is the one that rapes performance, even on Nvidia GPUs.

this is the only concern for me too

Killing modding kills the game for me. Mad Max wasn't a good game as far as I'm concerned and like I said earlier, I've played a decent amount of Denuvo games and disliked almost all of them. This is pretty unusual for me but not unusual for people who play the games.

To me, Denuvo is a sign that the developer is not confident in what they've made which in turn tells me, it's probably not that good of a game.

I also don't have an interest in being forced to install DRM that never leaves my computer even after uninstalling the software it came with.

I don't know why you faggots even consider putting up with it.

because the game is honestly good and fun, already like 70 hours in the alpha and cant wait untill we get more content

No, it's by the people who did RCT3. Not 1 and 2.

I don't think Denuvo even installs anywhere, it's just part of the game's exe. It's technically running with the game, but it leaves the computer with the game, too. You also misunderstood me. Planet Coaster has modding.

You fell for a very bad Cred Forums meme. There is nothing to "put up with" and I dare you to tell me about any time you've ever had to put up with something Denuvo did besides disallow pirating or modifying the exe.

>yfw Denuvo

Dropped

Oh shit nigger, you're right and I'm a dumbass

every new game will have denuvo m8

>mfw I didn't fall for a poorfag pirate Cred Forums meme and have never had an issue with any Denuvo game

An DRM that flat out denies its users one of the primary benefits of PC gaming is garbage flat out.

Every time you buy a game and accept that reality, you tell everyone that you don't really care. This always leads to things getting worse and worse until they finally hit your nerve and it stays at the bottom level for the next 20+ years.

You fags are so shortsighted. Too blinded by the here and now to see what you're doing to yourselves in the future.

The developer should include mod support. Most games with a big modding scene wouldn't even be hurt by Denuvo. Elder Scrolls, Fallout, Source games, none of them require the exe file to be fucked with. It's typically been older games like SimCity 4 and RollerCoaster Tycoon 2.

It's funny because we're talking about a game here that actually has mod support.

Lol GUESS NOT

It's funny you mention that because you are flat out wrong. Many of the best mods require the exe to be fucked with in Bethseda games. In fact, a lot of modding isn't possible without fucking with the exe. Why do you think Fallout 4 didn't have Denuvo?

They are professionals. They know whether Denuvo would fuck with their modding scene and decided it would.

Denuvo kills modding and puts all the control directly in the developer's hands. It's not good for consumers in any way. There is no possible interpretation of Denuvo that helps the consumers. It only hurts customers and makes publishers feel slightly better when they talk to their stock holders.

It doesn't help the consumer, no. I still wouldn't completely disregard a game over Denuvo, but that's just my opinion because I'd completely disregard an unoptimized crashing ugly broken promises dumbed down game like Fallout 4 personally.

Bo is cute! CUTE!!

Are you all ready for the next theme?

Sci-Fi

source?

I have Coaster Head club.

shit i kinda hoped for spooky

any more info non_coasterhead club dont know?

I didn't like Fallout 4 either but it was a good example for what we were discussing.

What can I say. I'm regard my principles highly. I can't bring myself to support something so blatantly anti consumer that really solves nothing but hurts customers.

I think it's important to mention that a game has it whenever its discussed so others with similar thoughts know to stay away.

o man that looks cool. Id want to ride that.