What are some good medieval/crusader videogames Cred Forums?

What are some good medieval/crusader videogames Cred Forums?

Dante's Inferno

Chivalry: Medieval Warfare is solid.

Total War, Chivalry, Mountain Blade, Age of Empires (i guess)

Also crusades are meme

Diablo 2

Check out mordhau, mordhau.com. made by ex pro chiv players. Looking great but it's not out yet, still waiting for kickstarter.

Stronghold Crusader
To be fair, it's more
>spam economy buildings so you can fatten up peasants and turn them into human shields

>waiting for Kickstarter
If it doesn't yet exist then fuck off.

Crusader Kings 2
just bear in mind the Crusades are lategame but there's nothing stopping you from declaring your own holy wars

Despite all memes and the actual crusades being pretty bland and poorly implemented, Crusader Kings 2. Also seducing my sisters and the wifes of my vassals gets my dick hard

F O R H O N O R
O
R

Y
O
U
U
U

The crusades aren't late game though. They can toggle as soon as you take an area an opposing religious head considers part of their jurisdiction.

So if you're Sicily and conquer a duchy or two in the Kingdom of Afirca, the Caliph will declare the start of a new era and jihad the fuck outta you. This then works both ways.

>Crusades are lategame
>start in 1066
>first crusade is 1095
>holy orders get founded around 1110
>lategame

beat it and loved it probably more than i should have.

CHINDER CHANGER NIGGER DAGGER

Pirates, Vikings, and Knights 2

obscure half life 2 arena game.

I may have thousands of hours in it...

>pvk2
>obscure

no

Not if shit hits the fan early.

Someone post the unarmed webm

> Doesn't like screaming

for ballerinas it is
just wait for for honor desu, that game's turning out good

does Chivalry still have a playerbase?
havent played it in years

1,000 on steam atm
still ballerina simulator

How do I even get into this type of game? I always was kinda interested but feared that it isn't really for me so I pussied out and never bought it.

Let's get this out of the way

Clerics > Paladins

just jump in by playing one of the easier families

often ireland in 1066 (not earlier, you'll get raped by vikings) is considered to be tutorial island. You start small but also isolated from the rest of the world allowing you to figure out the mechanics at your own pace

and remember that in these type of games a single loss is not dramatic and there's no "set" goal, you accomplish what you want to accomplish

As someone who knows nothing about this sort of stuff, what's the difference?

Cleric = warrior priest dude
Paladin = Whiteknight memeking

Ireland is extremely boring. Duke of Aquitaine is literal easy mode and perfect for beginners who want to learn the game. Alternatively duke of Apulia for an easy start that makes for good crusading and crushing muslims

For honor to remove filthy orochi scrubs

xD

Did i trigger a paladin player already? :^)

>umayyad

YOU BET IM MAD

REMOVE BERBER FROM BRITTANY

Ragnarok Online did crusaders/paladins well but I've heard the stories of why /tg/ hates paladins. RO is pretty much a Diablo-like though so there's no roleplaying for faggots to ruin the class.

Stronghold
Stronghold Crusader
Empire Earth
Medieval 2: Total War
Age of Empires 2
Crusader Kings 2

Check my 2

don't forget to buy $230 worth of DLCs, goyim