not really

why cellphone posters are a thing

What the fuck are you on about?

Sage

>image.jpg

Literally the cancer of posting

Shitposting

kys yourself OP

why are shy guys iconic but nobody give a shit about the awesome masked birds?

Everybody knows about donkey donkey picnic

Image .jpg means you just uploaded the image off the world wide web try it yourself.

No it doesn't. I upload images from other sources all the time and they get the original image name, not image.jpg. Only phones rename it to that.

meu POW no teu cu

>In Doki Doki Panic the vegetable stalks are black at all times
>In SMB2 they are red but then suddenly black when picked up

Why would they they change it to be worse on purpose?

>mfw Cred Forums X lets you rename files before uploading them

You don't always pluck out turnips.

>Think that can't be right, I've never noticed it
>Go play the game
>It's true

True but all the vegetables are red before picked up and black after

This is the turtle shell item in Doki Doki Panic. I shit you not.

Probably a graphical issue. Or maybe they thought stupid westerners wouldn't know to pick up the black stalks.

No it doesn't.

And it's still a way better game than lost levels, really makes you think

Lost Levels was merely an expansion for the first game tho

testing to see if my phone makes filenames image.jpg

It was a piece of shit.

No shit. But it wasn't Mario Bros. 2.

>phoneposter gets banned
>turns wifi off and on
>new IP
Posting quality won't improve until they're gone for good.

What was wrong with it? I thought it was pretty great for someone who was familiar with SMB. More levels with higher difficulty. Sort of an expert expansion.

I mean especially since in the west you get it as a bonus in a collection cart that has 1-3 instead of them selling it to you at full price I don't see how you could be too mad.

Have these appeared in a Mario game since then?

Gonna name my pictures image.jpg if autismos like you get that mad at a filename.

Sometimes I rename the file to image because I can't think of a filename. Anyone else do this?

not really

I wish they had kept Yoshi's original design.

IMG_2116 isn't any better you fag

There's different types of vegetables in the different worlds.

I dunno

The masked birds can be misinterpreted as a racial slur.

>phoneposter
>BR

Like pottery

>greentexting
>current year

kys

As a kid playing Mario All Stars and getting to this part I alwayd thought it was the pink yoshi

>complains about phoneposting
>in a literal shitpost

Yeah we'll clean up these streets for good once the phoneposters are gone I know it!

nope.

Really makes me stink :3c

That's not how phone posting works. It's regional. I'm on sprint, nd when i use my data i get this fat ban message saying i soam on Cred Forums but i never even go on that board.

But when i move into the city, still on data, i canpost just fine.

With wifi though, its hard linked to your modem. Once youre banned u gotta wait til it expires.

>image filename is only for phones

Brs are really hard coded to shit on every online community

>not using clover

Wait
You can upload images from the internet without having to save them?
Since when?

Really makes you think why Amerifats are still fooling themselves into thinking this is worthy of the Super Mario Bros. 2 name when the Internet is there and anyone can figure out Miyamoto was more involved in the actual Super Mario Bros. 2 game and Super Mario USA is just a Doki Doki Panic reskinned for the idiot Westerners who suck too much at video games to get the real sequel.

The funny part is that Doki Doki Panic was originally going to be a Mario game, but was later reformatted to advertise Yume Kojo.
Then it got reskinned back into a Mario game when they decided not to port Mario 2 JP to the U.S.

Sm2 is way more difficult than Sm3

it was obviously not the only reason.
the real SMB2 was more like a romhack with things hovering in place where they shouldn't be, and was aesthetically a mess. it would almost certainly have been a riskier move to import compared to doki doki panic, it's not like SMB1 had already entirely saved the industry by that point.

of course I forgot to mention part of that is because it's weirdness would make it appear buggy or broken or nonsenical, or otherwise similar to E.T.

It was a massive success, the only "risk" about it would be making Americans mad by giving them a game with challenge and advanced level design that would overload their monkey brains.