Why aren't you playing Paragon, Cred Forums? It has actual graphics

Why aren't you playing Paragon, Cred Forums? It has actual graphics.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tencent
reddit.com/r/paragon/comments/4m8ge0/paragons_potential/d3tn5dr
boards.fireden.net/v/search/text/it has actual graphics/type/op/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/M-DXZUFVNGbu3ND7WIPKeA/type/op/
youtube.com/watch?v=1mIRVtwtIUc
youtube.com/watch?v=UbRtQx_C1eM
youtu.be/UbRtQx_C1eM
boards.fireden.net/v/search/text/paragon actual graphics/type/op/page/4/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

More please.

is this still the same ps4 guy posting these? uber? kek

I play on a PC with an i7-6700k and a GTX 1070. I just happen to also have a PS4.

I don't play chink-made knock-off shovelware. Fuck off, shill.

is it free ?

does every other game have pretend graphics?

It's by Epic, you dense chode. An actual developer with a pedigree, unlike any of the amateurs mucking up this genre apart from modern Blizzard.

Yes, entirely. All heroes are free and cards are earned by playing.

Stop doing this thread god dammit

It's against the rules

I can't in to MOBA's

>It's by Epic, an actual developer with a pedigree
JUST

Epic? More like Epichina lel
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tencent

show me more pictures of that chick. I wanna draw her

Paragon controls like an actual videogame, so there's none of the autistic pseudo-RTS clicker shit. It also doesn't expect you to memorize 280 items off the bat. It's the first MOBA that normal people can enjoy.

Man this game is boring as shit

It's impressive they managed to nail everything sucky about MOBAs, from shit character gameplay to the shit farming and the shit pacing and the shit items with shit balance and shit abilities that make you fall asleep and still win, because you mashed every fucking button into AOE with CCs.

Every character is the same, holy shit if it's unninspired.

Epic owns the company. Tencent is their publisher only for Asiatic countries.

except normal people enjoy league of legend and wow :^)

shoo shoo back to your general shill, no one wants to play yet another mediocre assfaggot

Try harder, Hsing Ming Pinko

Dude, I can't tell if this is shilling or trolling at this point.

>huh, this game looks good, why haven't I heard anything about it
>>google
>>it's a moba
Nope nope nope nope nope fuck that, graphics don't mean shit when the perspective is 40 feet above the ground staring at tiny pixel clusterfucks.

Notice that their holdings are a minority percentage? Epic owns the company. Confirmed here by an Epic employee.

reddit.com/r/paragon/comments/4m8ge0/paragons_potential/d3tn5dr

>play during CB a couple weeks ago
>play about 20 hours
The cards are fun, but the game is so fucking slow paced I can't take it.

>jungling
>come out of jungle to gank right lane
>score a double kill
>me and teammate push lane
>by the time we reach tower the enemy is back to defend it
>repeat 100x until everyone is so farmed the next teamfight finally shifts the momentum one way or the other
>the winner of that fight avalanches out of control and steamrolls for the next 5 minutes
>game is over at 40 minutes

Due to spawn times, kill times, creep health and mana costs the actual game doesn't really start until like 20 minutes. As apposed to the 5-10 of any other MOBA.

Then due to that same situation it makes the gamestate incredibly volatile at midgame while incredibly dull at early game. Then late game is just a result of that stupid midgame.

Also all the moves lack impact.

That being said I love that aiming is a thing. You can literally jump and dodge spells, that's awesome.

It feels like something between LoL and DotA. LoL doesn't punish you too bad for making dumb decisions and it's a slower game because of it. DotA will destroy you the second you make a poor choice and is a much faster game because of that.
Paragon will punish you hard for making a poor choice, but doesn't let the punisher gain ground after his initial good decision due to spawn times/movement speed/etc. So people just die and get kills and the momentum never shifts outside of "Kill the fed guy" sometimes.

Its a tps with towers. But its the same fuckin map over and over like most mobas. And I don't like "hero" based games, they are so gimmicky. I watched my friend play and it looks OK, but not my style.

Go look up any video of Paragon. It's third-person. You see what your character sees. And it has actual graphics instead of shitty desktop icon heroes.

is this ass from in game game play or cut scene ?

>they are so gimmicky
Strange cause when you actually play these types of games you start seeing that the gimmick characters are the worst ones

>Its a tps with towers
Fine 20 feet off the ground.
Same problem, same flawed mechanic bullshit, same repetitive grind gameplay which is "slightly" different every time.
Oh, exactly like smite? That game sucked ass too and has the same shitty skinner box design philisophy as every other moba.

so youre not uber? dont ever see that nigga on anymore.

>51% divided among 2 owners
>48% belong to a billion unit hive mind
sure, anything you say, epic employee.

>you start seeing that the gimmick characters are the worst ones
You mean all of the? Because I'm pretty sure every moba development meeting starts with "ok we need a new hero, what's his gimmick?"

That is from gameplay. There are no cutscenes in Paragon. Paragon consists only of actual graphics. There are no bullshots of Paragon.

I'm Ubermenschkind but I mainly play on my PC now. Who's this? I'm down for Siege or BO3 on PS4, and I can play Paragon with you if you join my Discord for voice chat, and I'll be getting Infinite Warfare on PS4 so I'll be back on a lot then.

>20 feet off the ground.
I totally get why you hate mobas, but you're just spouting random shit now. Watch a gameplay video of it. Not defending the game, since I don't like it for different reasons, but at least try to back up your assumptions with facts.

>You mean all of the?
No I mean the ones with RNG spell effects or one REALLY good thing that's hard counterable

No, Smite is completely flat and has shitty amateur graphics. Paragon is the first MOBA to have actual 3D gameplay with a Z-axis and actual graphics.

They're basically the same game if you have glaucoma, though.

>actual graphics
stop parroting this crap over and over again. just because this pile of shit was made in UE4 doesn't mean it looks good.

>RNG spell effects

Not a thing in Paragon.

>the same shitty skinner box design philisophy
Phil101 student spotted

Life is a skinner box, you should just kys if that's how you're gonna look at things

I didn't say it was.

how much space do I need ?

About 10GB.

But Unreal Tournament 4 is better.

Wow, last time you freaked out and went away crying, you were so mad the mod even deleted your thread.

Why even coming back? Just leave this fucking job man, you aren't cut for it

its bomber9eleven. i never go on Cred Forums anymore, but lo and behold youre still shilling, kek. im down for paragon, whenever i get on, but i dont have shit to voice chat.

unless you're actively trying to get people to avoid and dislike the game why don't you start the thread with a normal fucking post instead of this overused, inflammatory meme post?

>with a Z-axis
Existed since dota.

>actual graphics.
Doesn't mean shit, it's all just an excuse to render asses and titties to appeal to children.

I'm not a fan of MOBAS

Remember me? I'm the guy who wanted to play this garbage, but didn't because of this constant shilling.
Well, I'm happy to say a close friend of mine discovered this game on PS4 and asked me if it was worth a download; I clearly suggested him to avoid it at all costs.

>Existed since dota.

No?

Dota's map is entirely flat, you can't jump, there's no aerial abilities. It's not really possible to have a Z-axis from a top-down perspective.

>It's not really possible to have a Z-axis from a top-down perspective.
XCOM would like to have a word with you.

Go away tencent. I'm not giving you a dime.

Dota makes no use of z-axis at all.

High ground mechanic is simply a visual thing, no abilities will go over or under you because of it. It's just a fog of war and miss chance modifier.

It has height, you can look down from cliffs but not up, you get a hit penalty attacking things higher than you, it's effectively 3d.

>It's just a fog of war and miss chance modifier.
So it still affects game mechanics, and is therefore making use of z-axis.

>cum stains

OP please im on day 39 dont turn me on now.

>it's effectively 3d.

It's "effectively" 3D, but it's not actually 3D like Paragon is.

Just like Dota has "effective" graphics, but not actual graphics.

I love Paragon.
But there really does need to be more waifubait to really get the players joining.
Once they add a cowtit slut, they'll be good.

Allright before some faggots who never even played the game start meme'ing let me just leave it here:
-It is free to play and not pay to win. Only things you buy with real cash are skins and cosmetics, everything that has any actual effect on the game has to be earned through playing it.
-No, graphics are not the only good thing about this game. It's just that this is the only moba that doesn't look like shit, so it's a nice change.

The gameplay is solid and pretty much the only moba I actually enjoy. It is still in beta though, so they still have to add a lot of stuff. Hoping for the best though. And that it will make enough money for them to actually start properly developing unreal tournament

I don't know what you think this is going to change, but I assure you it won't change shit, it'll still be designed as a moba and by the virtue of design it will be shit as a result.
You think adding height will make it non-casual?
Please take a look at tf2 and note how fucking stupid that idea is.

unless things can go under or over you there is no z-axis in terms of gameplay.

High ground could be replaced with 'sacred ground' and moved to the same plane and you could keep the map and mechanics exactly the same with no impact on the game.

High ground is a purely aesthetic decision.

why are you trying to dissuade players from trying the game by acting like a faggot?

they must finish the game to really get players joining
FTFY

>People don't want to play as this manly fucker and just straight up refuse to die.

>actual graphics
you get paid every time you say stupid shit like this, right?

>You think adding height will make it non-casual? Please take a look at tf2 and note how fucking stupid that idea is

I literally have no idea what you could possibly mean by that.

These threads always seem to pop up after I have a shitty game

>Be FemShep aka Lt. Belica
>Le 2 jungle meta XD
>Always on the bad end of a double gank
>I NEED HELP
>Our 2
>FUCKING 2 JUNGLERS
>Aka Kalari and Chaimera
>Can't spare a single minute to help
>I NEED MUH FARMS, FUCBOI

Anyways, it all goes downhill from there.

FUCK YOUR JUNGLE
FUCK YOUR FARMS
FUCK YOUR KD

If you can't co operate in a team game, please uninstall

TF2 makes full use of height and is still the most casual multiplayer game ever made.
Clearly those two things are completely unrelated, or atleast inversely proportional.

>MOBAshit
>even worse, super-generic MOBAshit

NOT

EVEN

ONCE

SO

FUCK

OFF

SHILL

Dota has height penalty/advantage

If there was ever a webm to shill a game with, this is it.

TF2 never had actual graphics.

>If you can't co operate in a team game
the mongs who usually play mobas dont know better

>real video games aren't autistic

It has better graphics than the real team fortress.

>Be Gideon.
>have 2 junglers. because russians.
>I lose

I wonder why

Fighting games aren't relevant / real to normal, neurotypical people in 2016.

how is it going marketer-kun? haven't seen you in a while

eh... what?

personally i don't even understand how belica is even playable (even though she obviously is)

She has absolutely no mobility apart from running.
She has no defensive abilities (ground slam is telegraphed and slow as shit)
She has no set up abilities (ground slam is telegraphed and slow as shit)
Mana drain bot doesn't drain any fucking mana, deals good damage if plopped in a teamfight and ignored though
Her aoe bomb is delayed and generally avoidable. Mana return per enemy hit is redundant when you could just lower the mana cost of the ability a little.
Autoattacks are shit because >caster

She just looks like a walking ult to me and i don't understand how she's even playable

>in your half of the lane
>spot khaimera on a deep jungle ward
>khaimera is on your ass and eaten half your hp before your brain even has time to process that someone is ganking you
>he sidesteps your telegraphed slam or just doesn't care because he'll just jump on you anyway

i've never played her and have never wanted to play her cause i just don't get it.

This is the real truth: I'm not a paid shill; I work in the billing department of a hospital and my job is so fucking boring I shitpost on my phone most of the time.

>implying finished games attract players
ebic nu-age early access culture we have :^)

Good job cherry-picking the most normie fighting game in existence. I bet most bought it strictly for the SP, and it does have the best SP experience of any fighting game by far.

ward your shit

if theres anything to greentext about its the fucking idiots who think if theyre not support they should not get wards for themself

youre getting ganked
you prevent it from proper warding
you play safe
they even give wards the ability to be slotted with stats

marketing is marketing even if you do it for free

these threads are pretty funny though keep it up

>this thread
>MUH GRAFICS

>the most normie fighting game
That just proves my point, doesn't it? They still make fighting games for normal people and Lupe Fiasco plays Street Fighter anyway.

>marketing a free game

The fuck are you on about now, faggot? You just suck dicks and try to deny entire genres of gaming? Get the fuck off this board.

That has been a problem in every dotolike I've ever played
usually gold loss on death is a few times the value of a ward, and yet people would rather get ganked thrice than buy one meager ward to cover the most obvious spots

i play a lot

really fun. less toxic than other moba's

EPIC has also impressed the shit out of me with the changes they've made. They're actually listening to the community and pumping out updates about every week

>highlight Kallari in draft
>user, Please pick another hero
Everytime

She's a caster support, and fuck bitches up in team fights. She can even hold her ground 1v1. Thing is, solo laning seems to be the rule, not the exception.

She has good wave clear, but that means fuck all once she gets devil may run up on a nigga'd.

She has every right to be an amazing hero, but the current meta fags won't allow it.

belica imo is their version of anti mage

as soon as you hit 5 you should always look around the map for someone with no mana. its a free kill unless theyre a tank then that just means you need to build up some damage to soften them up before its a kill.

her mana drain bot does as much as her ult does initially and if theyre a caster it will deal a ton of free damage to pop them with your ult for free all while its draining their mana.

you can get the aoe skill set up by throwing it out first, see where they go and then knock them up. vs people with leaps who start circle strafing you its obviously a lot harder to hit this. but yes around mid to late opponents cant just walk around with no mana and they have to be conservative in using skills if they want to fight you

>try to deny entire genres of gaming

Look at this thread and all the HURR MOBASHIT within it.

And I'm not denying fighting games; I'm just saying normal people have.

Here's the kind of shit I wish mods would do their jobs and ban on sight
boards.fireden.net/v/search/text/it has actual graphics/type/op/

>autism at it's finest
It's like this guy doesn't know fighting games sell like hot cakes.

>DB Xenoverse
3.3mil not counting digital

>DoA5
1.5million sales, 3.5million additional copies downloaded for free.

>SFV
1.5 million as of two months ago.

The fighter genre is just fine senpai, tekken 7 is likely to top all of these. DBX2 is expected to net 5mil sales. The fuck kinda drugs are you on?

To the person who made the other thread: This is what a shill looks like.

>Normies deny fighting games
>This silly fucker doesn't know about smash
Are you for real? Normies are the ones who PLAY fighting games. Go put that dunce hat on and sit in the corner.

only niggers play fighting games

>Game is actually fun
>Gud Graffix are a nice bonus

>Fighting game
>Smash

kekekke

I'm an white, and I love soul calibur.

you're a wigger then

post more ass or tits you dumb niggers

Holy fuck are you new to this whole shilling thing?At least post gameplay and don't make it too obvious.

B-but I am playing it, currently lvl 16

Riktor is mai waifu

she's designed as anti-mage light but she feels so half assed

She has nothing in her kit to accelerate the mana usage of enemies

Zap bot effectively has no impact on mana because of how insignificant the drain is.
Knockup groundslam is such a random ability for her kit and design
Her bomb returning mana on enemy hit is pointless when it'll almost never restore more mana than it uses and so you might as well just make it cost slightly less mana

>knockup changed to a snare (won't fit with the current animation but fuck it) that lasts for 0.75/1/1.25/1.5 seconds, does minor damage. If the enemy uses an ability during the snare duration the snare is consumed and zaps them for high damage and removes a percentage amount of their max mana
>aoe bomb now STEALS mana from enemy heroes hit equal to 20% of damage done
>(negligible) mana drain removed from third ability. Now functions purely as a ability zap bot
>ult unchanged

Now you have a paragon anti-mage with a kit that synergizes.

>land a snare
>throw your bomb
>enemy has to either wait out the snare and get bombed or escape with an ability and get zapped with the chance of being to slow and getting smacked by both

Her current kit feels so cobbled together.

>waifu
>m-meme
>factory made uncharted meme

I hear you can get a lobotomy without insurance.

i hear you can get surgery to remove whole poles in your asshole

You must have the will of a green lantern.

umm what the fuck is wrong with you?
I genuinely enjoy the game
If it's not like that for you, why do you waste your time in a thread that's talking about the game you hate
fuck off

>day 39
for what purpose

Stop this!
boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/M-DXZUFVNGbu3ND7WIPKeA/type/op/

These threads are all made by a dumbfuck tripfag that no one likes.

>>/vg/155472008

Nice link retard

newfag

Yeah you are, faggot.

I thought for a second that it was a cosplaying streamer

nice comeback, new guy.

farming A.I. creeps for 20 minutes while segregated from my friend even tho we are on the same game map makes MOBAs the WORST GENRE

why don't you lane together then

or have one of you play jungle and gank for other regularly?

The graphics remind me a lot of Warframe. They did a good job on making the leather actually look like leather, not like gelatin or a shiny turd feces.

i thought the webm was pointing out how fucking slow the game is

Where did all of my easy online wins come from in Tekken Revolution, then? I'm not even good by my own definition.

What about all of the asian people that play?
>wiggers caring about a game steeped in historical European and Asian cultures.

They're those asians that want to be black.

dont talk to me like i've never played a moba before, i was playing dota one while you were still a single sperm in your dads balls , you fucking idiot, fuck mobas , "why dont you just be alone in a jungle for 20 minutes for the farm phase" doesnt fix the problem that is inherent to this shit genre thats been overplayed for the passed 10 years

>wiggers don't love anime babes with huge tits and skimpy clothing

They're too serious for that, though actual black guys aren't. I've only met one wigger that liked anime.

if you were better, you could cover for your teammates shortfalls.

kek nigga in this shitty game you gank at 3 minutes

Yeah just chase him right into the enemy's fountain while you're at it.

>references dota when supports and low-core heroes are responsible for trying to gank and facilitate action throughout the early game, as well as any of the junglers besides shit like Legion Commander who shouldn't even be in the fucking jungle

and never check your minimap or report missing enemies. thats for scared pussies

>Durr are shills real?
>Fucking this thread everyday.
>Overwatch
>Shadows of Mordor
>Even fucking indie games get shilled.
I fucking hate newfags and shills.

You can report missing enemies for minutes and some people will never stop farming jungle.

if amber quotas are not met, its off to the gulags.

>Doesn't even post gameplay footage.
>Just fucking trailers and shitty pictures.
I wish we could fucking ban all of you niggershills.

Paladins and Overwatch exist

>trailers
:^)

All the trailers and pictures are 100% gameplay.

All the graphics you see are actual graphics.

How fucking hard is this to comprehend?

>Shills
I wish we can just ban faggots you spam this word when they can't come up with a good argument

>caring about memegames

Paladins and Overwatch don't have actual graphics.

Because it's a terrible ASSFAGGOTS.

Because it's another generic, soulless moba game among the millions of others that tell themselves "we're original guys we're nothing like other mobas we swear"

how can we know if you aren't a shill trying to unshill a game because you're shilling for the competition aka, hi-rez "fuck my games up" the shill company

>"hey guys come play our super original moba"
>posts picture of fap-bait
Generic as fuck, wouldn't waste my unlimited bandwidth downloading.

It;s okay, here's some gay stuff for faggots like you :^)

>Implying shills aren't the ones saying "You're fucking stupid, who would pay someone to astroturf on a gay ass imageboard?"

Wow it's that girl from soul caliber, so original.

>in the free to play section on the playstation store
>download it
>install it
>download the updates
>start the game
>please pay $20 to gain access to the game

TRASH.

It's been free for like two months now, user. Sorry you don't read the fucking descriptions of things you download.

why would you actually post in this faggots thread

Holy fuck, this game has ACTUAL GRAPHICS, not fake ones like LoL and Dota 2!

Because I'm shilling for the vg thread. We need more tripfags ans steve worshippers

The dichotomy isn't between "actual" and "fake"; it's between "actual" and "amateur".

It was free for PS4 players in July only, but it went permanently F2P for all players in the middle of August.

ED

You mean porn addiction

I will play it if you post more of that sweet ass.

I like the built in CTF mode with the orb prime

I like the harvester mechanic

I hate how bland the heros are

Controls are really good though and I enjoy the deck building.

I will wait for a hero to be released that I enjoy and I will play more

DJ is a fucking faggot but Paragon is fun. Don't let him spoil your impression of the game.

It's free, just fuckign download it. Or don't, I'm not your dad. It's a bit shit right now but it has some nice new ideas and they're constantly improving it.

I don't get it.
If a game like this doesn't look good graphically, what does?

his standard of game graphics is probably unturned and uncharted

Do you have to use their launcher? Because fuck that thing.

Posting paragon girls.

*insert game poster likes that may or may not have good graphics*

more like dick 'er

youtube.com/watch?v=1mIRVtwtIUc

why is this so blurry, what are you doing ?

My toaster doesn't run the game in high so I have mid settings

Because I sold my PS4 and my PC is a low-end laptop that would run it like a slug made out of Lego in molasses if it'd run at all.

Is there a heal slut?
Because if so i'm sold

Muriel.

if i cared what video games could be enjoyed by normal people i wouldn't be on Cred Forums

wow my first time on Cred Forums in almost a month and this thread is up again with the exact same picture. I'm out

When is it out of beta?

@352629437
You'll not get my (you) that easy

I couldn't give a shit less about this game, but I can appreciate a nice video game ass.

But muriel doesn't heal anymore, she just protects.

Currently the only healer is a fat male ogre

>Currently the only healer is a fat male ogre
I'm listening

It's an actual beta, not a marketing beta, so they don't know yet and they're still drastically changing the game mechanics every week.

It's still, and by far, the only MOBA worth playing at the moment.

Not even the bara kind, he's just an obese hard partying fat fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=UbRtQx_C1eM

Mother fucker there is no hero more radical than Narbash
youtu.be/UbRtQx_C1eM
While currently his heals are a bit high cost for low reward, his other skills are still good

Evidently he's godlike in Platinum league, I guess because the heal pays off when everybody can coordinate to benefit from it.

That sounds pretty true. Criticism must be mostly from early game mana starving issues because I did have one late game match where mana card stacks made cost trivial and really helped team sustain for final push.

>the one guy shilling super hard for paragon
PLS PLAY PARAGON ITS A GOOD GAME

fuck off LoLbabby

Honestly the OP is probably a millionaire by now.

Repeat anything enough times and other people will repeat it for you.

is martus fenux in the game??
no martus no play

Shill

>this one hi-rez shill saying the OP is a shill

lmao

Like this won't look shit in a year.
Every time some stupid game goes for realism it's praised but then it flops because art direction always beats muh realistic "graphics" at the end.
As for the MOBA part, they're all shit.

ok

I think others have been called shill for less than this
boards.fireden.net/v/search/text/paragon actual graphics/type/op/page/4/

The models in the menus are just blurry, regardless of setting. I don't understand why.