Expansion pack leaked!!!!!! ARE YOU GUYS READY OR WHAT??????

Expansion pack leaked!!!!!! ARE YOU GUYS READY OR WHAT??????

Other urls found in this thread:

nseavoice.com/games/the-witcher-3-spinoff-to-focus-on-ciri-92009819.html
playgwent.com/en/killtheservers
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>that shit title
Work a little more before you post your bait

when do we get the Rise of Iorveth expansion

Time and Space sounds about as real as Witcher 3: Cats and Dogs

Well, not really though....

nseavoice.com/games/the-witcher-3-spinoff-to-focus-on-ciri-92009819.html

t. squirrel piece of shit, get out

I would buy that.

more like t. I didn't play the witcher 1 so I went with the new guy and witcher 3 was less good because of it

roche is fine but what the fuck is even temeria or foltest

The title is not mentioned a single time in that "article".
and an important word is rumour

>still haven't played a witcher game for more than 30 minutes
>the combat makes me instant uninstall

;_;

I don't really like Ciri desu.
She's an angsty drug using whore for half of the books and they've made her purer for the game so you can relate to her being your daughterfu better.

Will they ever fix the horrible downgraded console graphics?

>not using the Hearts of the Card mod

The Witcher 3 is just a minigame in Gwent, as far as i'm concerned.

Is the game seriously that bad?

Fucking kill yourself you desu-whore

You're kinda asking for it when you play on console..........

No, I'm playing on PC, and the graphics are downgraded console graphics.

Nah, it's pretty good. They're just trying to trigger die-hard fans.

So is Geralt - and Yen to a lesser extent.

All that in order to reach an actually satisfying ending where everyone stops acting like a little shit.

>playing an expansion about the personality-less mary sue

why is her head shaved?

FUCK THAT SHIT
WHERE THE FUCK IS CYBERPUNK 2077?

>Is Cred Forums seriously full of contrarians?
Gee I dunno

Fake.

>LE MARY LE SUE!!!! XD
kill
your
self

No matter how much you sperg out, Ciri will never love you desu.

Witcher 1 combat is basically a rhythm game. You pick a combat style(heavy, light, aoe) and click and when the mouse cursor blinks you click again and when it blinks again you click again for the final combo.

Witcher 2 tried to go dank souls but it didn't really work so it's kinda slow but not in a good way. It's okay, not especially good or bad.

Witcher 3 is DS mixed with Arkham just a lot slower and more deliberate. You have to either cheese your way through fights(gather adrenaline points and then hold down light attack for a flurry of blows) or time your parries and blows with dodges and signs to make it actually fun.

Leaking is the new type of marketing eh?
All these nintendo nx 'leaks' the riot 'leak' and now this.
I do have to say though thats pretty clever. Really makes you feel like youre let in on some secret.

Geralt is a whiny bitch who needs other people to kick him into shape and Yen is a manipulative tsundere.
I'm not saying they are bad, at least they act like real people in that regard. I just find Ciri to be the most boring of them all who just lucked out on having powers.

Q1 next year would be much too soon to deliver the same quality of the witcher 3, I think.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

If the rumor turns out to be true I hope they let you make Ciri be as big a womanizer as Geralt.

anyone know is real?

Why would anyone want this? The Ciri flashbacks are literally the worst part of W3.

>You have to play properly in order to have fun
What the fuck I hate the witcher 3 now

Also flurry of blows "cheeses" the fights? How's it like playing on easy mode?

Not on your vagina.

Lesbian Ciri is best Ciri

CIRI SPIN OFF WHEN?!

Dunno, started the game on Death March and never felt the desire to switch to a lower difficulty.

>weebshit
opinion discarded

Witcher 1 combat is really that bad yes

I wonder what cyberpunk universe thought about Ciri. To the Witcher world her appearance meant she was some bizarre magical person like a Witcher or sorceress. But there was she just some tumblr dyke that died her hair to look unique?

I'm with you with Geralt and Yen.
Ciri had zero potential, alternating between being a little shit and a Mary Sue.

Wiping the slate clean and making her a daughteru was the best move CDPR could pull.

STRAIGHT OFF R*DDIT

i knew it senpai, i knew they would do a ciri expansion

i'm hyped. her combat was more fun

Great counter argument there senpai

They made her into a big Mary Sue.

She's not a lesbian, she'll fuck anything that gives her attention.

yeah, you would know, you dirty fucking hypocrite.

That would be cool, I felt like the only thing that missed in the base games is a chapter where you explore different worlds, especially after teasing it so much, what we got was simply disapointing.

But Geralt should remain main character, they could just make it so that you follow Ciri during her journey.

Anyone who complains about anime on Cred Forums simply HAS to be baiting.

>we're not making any more DLC and we're not making a PS4pro patch, we want to focus our energy on Cyberpunk 2077 and other projects
>BTW here's a Witcher 3 DLC not covered under the season pass lol

The top links if you do an image search are all reddit links you dumb fuck

keks

>believing anything some user posts on Cred Forums without a source or any news prior to said post
>believing something with a shitty title like this

Literally autistic.

It's amazing isn't it. How most threads on this site are made from redditors posting content that they see from browsing reddit. A site they initially got fed content that came from here, hence them coming here for more content all the while posting the same garbage they see on reddit.

You fuckers are the worst thing to happen to this site, at least Gaiafags brought something to the plate and eventually didn't make it obvious they came from Gaia. Redditors are the haystack and the needle is OC.

You implying you wouldn't throw your money at it? I sure would....

>actually falling for leak

It's fake

Unless, you know, you decided to make Ciri a lesbian in your game.

I don't know who would be stupid enough to fall for this after the GOTY edition already came out.

It's fake you niggers.

I don't trust anime posters, someone else will have to confirm

does it matter?

lol

It's pretty toned down compared to the books.
>And then I befriended a licorn!
>And then everybody wanted me.
>And then I went to the real world!
>And then I met a knight of the round table and he was TOTES impressed

At least with TW3 we have the actual payoff of that prophecy bullshit they've been hyping up non stop and justified her entire character.
And she impresses what, 5 of the Barons' men and a literal viking neck-beard?
Feels a lot more grounded

it's up
playgwent.com/en/killtheservers

delete you're account.

He only did that for guaranteed replies. Thanks for feeding the troll.

>"It's been a long time, Djikstra/Some other guy only in the books"
>Hey check out our last DLC featuring some guy from the books
These games seem based as fuck if you were a somehow a fan of these obscure polish fantasy novels.
As someone who didn't play TW1 or read any of the books it was confusing as fuck

butthurt r*dditor mad I caught him out??

why

Except they took away all her flaws and made it so she actually got the ending that she wanted.

There's a huge journal in the game that can be used to get up to speed though. I barely played W1 and never touched any of the books, I got along just fine. Read the journal from time to time and just filled in the blanks about some characters based on what is being said by, to and about them.

I'd argue there are different endings for her so that automatically can't be true, also we've come full circle because I could say the same of Geralt.

Why would they make another expansion if the GOTY edition came out?

Only if you get the Witcher ending. The other 2 endings.... not so much.

In a Witcher game where you play as ciri, would you get to go around fucking prostitutes and sorceresses like geralt?

Bookfags are too busy being incensed at all the deviations from canon to appreciate the references.

I guess they succeed because I cant find an empty server

Girls can't fuck other girls.

I played through Witcher 1 and 2 and did almost all the sidequests I could and I was confused by Witcher 3. Hell I was confused by the whole series, the games simply expect you to have read the books.

It's really weird to meet a character in 3 and Geralt acts like they know themselves from a long time and you are left wondering who the fuck is that and if you missed something in the previous games.

Hello r*ddit, add me to the screencap. Cred Forums got trolled hard :)

it's your you fucktard

It's really preferable to at least read Last Wish and sword of destiny before playing.
I really wonder how many people didn't get the full enjoyment out of the game because they didn't even know who the fuck Yen or Ciri were and why they should give a single fuck about them.
People also don't know how based Regis is.

Main saga can fuck off though.

goddamn daisy ridley has the most punchable face.

all me

Im going to play through vanilla witcher 3 now.

What armor type, bros? Gryphon looks badass and noble

Theres literally a quest in the game called "Time and Space" and is about going time and different worlds

did you even play the game?

Too paunchy for my taste. Cat school first, Ursine second and Wolf third. Everything else can take a hike.

Install mods to make your kaer morhen set level with you, ignore all other armor.

That IS cyberpunk 2077 user

It's kind of a fucked up way to design a game series. The Witcher novels aren't that popular, especially in the west it's not Star Wars tier where everyone knows who Dark Vader is.

In my opinion they should have made it less confusing and more accessible to people who aren't familiar with the books. They could have put some easter eggs and references for those who read the book.

me too, is the event even up? or were we too slow?

>not playing with the thicc mods

I think we are too slow, but stay tuned to their facebook because there will be another event tomorrow I believe.

All me :^)

I played the first and second and regret it.
You just push buttons and wait for the long amimation until you're qued to press it again . The combat doesn't feel like an action game at all. But it's not an RPG either

Not they shouldn't have.
They've put in a huge encyclopedia for you to read about every character.
They also try to insert some backstory through dialog and everything. It's just that people who've read the books have a stronger connection with the characters, which is the case with everything you know the source material off.

Other people still care, but they care the same you would about an entirely new character though, which is why we have so many Trissfags.

There's a journal entry for every single major character in the game that the player can read at any time to get up to speed on who they are and how Geralt met them plus what adventures they had together. Come the fuck on, just read a bit anons. It's even written in Dandelion's style to make it an entertaining read.

Why fuck prostitutes when you can warp to the tentacle rape planet any time you want?

>time AND space
woah

delete you're posts or I'll contact the mods.

jesus christ turn on the damn anti aliasing and turn off the stupid sharpening filter. your picture literally gave me aids

You have no imagination and no taste

could be real...

Bad taste

How important is it to play the first two games?

I really want to enjoy the series but I can't commit to outdated or poor gameplay. It's the same thing that's keeping me out of Uncharted

It's not. This leak is from the same source that claimed the witcher 3 isn't even 50% complete and that there is 2 more expansions besides this one.

>its another thebull shitpost

>get alternate quen
>suddenly combat becomes 10x better

There's a codex in game that explains who everyone is and their history with Geralt, but all the cutscenes and dialogue assume you already know, and you only unlock entries a piece at a time.

You'll also be completely lost on the politics, as that was the major focus of Witcher 2.

It's certainly doable, I know I did it, but you'll miss out on the full experience.

witcher 1 - you only miss out on some characters (you wont know who kalkstein is when hes briefly mentioned, for example)

witcher 2 - sets up the whole political plot of witcher 3 for the most part

ciri is not even mentioned until 3 and shes the main focus of the game.

good armor mod though

CIRI IS BAE

Nah, it was a preload type of thing. The actual even starts tomorrow, 6pm cest

Oh shit, I didn't realize.

sorry, 5pm cest

The combat? Yes, in all three.
The game? 1 is great, then the quality only goes down.

>being a nostalgia-fag

Even the Witcher's creator called her one you fucking retard.

CDPR is working on cyberpunk. There will be no new expansion/game (GWENT not includet) until cyberpunk is released.

witcher 2 came out before dark souls

>nostalgiafag!
>contrarian!
Every time.

When do we get a decent gameplay expansion?

If you haven't read the books or played the games then TW3 will throw a lot of new characters at you that Geralt already knows. To be fair they do a very good job of bringing characters in and if Geralt already has an opinion then that is made fairly obvious.

In terms of the plot TW1 is not really connected to the other games. I like the game, and the plot is solid, but it is honestly not for everyone (mainly because of an awful 10 hour swamp chapter).

TW2 is really worth playing in its own right, the combat is not bad, the characters are superb and it has got one of the best conspiracy plots I have seen anywhere.

It's important to know what at the beginning of TW1 Geralt has amnesia, and was thought to be dead.

(Actual, legitimate spoilers below.)

If you skip TW1 then all you really need to know for TW2 is that Geralt becomes a bodyguard for King Foltest of Temeria, and lives a pretty comfy life fucking Foltest's sorceress adviser. Geralt has some kind of connection to some marauding spectres called the Wild Hunt.

If you skip TW2 then all you really need to know for TW3 is that the Empire of Nilfgaard has played everyone and is now invading the Northern Kingdoms for the third time. After his death pre-TW1 Geralt was one of the riders in the Wild Hunt, but somehow escaped. Geralt has recovered his memory and is looking for Yennefer (his old spouse) and Ciri (their adopted daughter).

>witcher 2 - sets up the whole political plot of witcher 3 for the most part

The third game completely ignores everything TW2 set up and your choices.

well I got bored with it and never finished it

in a world were Nioh is a thing devs really need to try harder when it comes to melee combat

>Witcher 1 combat is basically a rhythm game. You pick a combat style(heavy, light, aoe) and click and when the mouse cursor blinks you click again and when it blinks again you click again for the final combo

You are playing the game wrong. On the hardest difficulty there is pointers, you have to learn by muscle memory how to get the combos. There are not three moves, but five moves in each combos, that's six different sets of animations. way more variety than either game.

Ciri is ready to kick some ass

>love the first game
>realize it has flaws holding it back, mainly lack of budget and developers first overly ambitious game

>love the second game
>realize it's a step back in some areas but major improvement in others. Also suffered from troubled development as the company had financial issues and couldn't properly finish it

>hype myself up For Witcher 3
>this is gonna be it, the best of both worlds with a very high budget and big world that feels alive
>game is typical AAA generic trash and is lacking in the things that made the previous two games great
>all quality and nuance in the storytelling drops in the first twenty hours, rest of the game is generic blandshit

I've never been more disappointed in anything in my life

>what the fuck is even temeria or foltest
Temeria the military superpower of the north, and foltest is its late king.

>playing a single player story game for the "difficulty"
Literally no point in playing "hard" for any single player game ever made.

Demon Souls came out before it.

It's not a secret that the lead developer was a demon souls fanboy, he left CDPR and made another Dark Souls clone which was Lords of the Fallen

>I suck at vidya so I make excuses

well, yeah, I know what they are now that I've played the game a second time

when I first played the witcher 2 i chose different dialogue options in the prologue, leading to me playing the prologue out of order and just generally being fucking confused about who anyone was and why I should care about them

so I ditched all those characters and all that bullshit and went with Iorveth

The game is not that hard on hard, and disabling the visual indicators makes for a better experience because you need to memorize and time the combos by muscle memory

>Ciri

Nice bait faggot

I thought the combat was awful. Even Dragon Age Origins had more interesting combat. Hell - Even Alex Kidd in the Enchanted Castle's boss battles were more innovative!

>they should have dumbed it down for western audiences xddd

You are everything that's wrong with modern video games and films.

Post more

Single worst combat of any RPG I've played since forever.

then you've barely played anything

they actually did that for TW3

They ignored all choices from the previous games, and stripped all ambiguity and nuiance from the world. All the villains are black and white and the game makes sure, to tell you what the right choices are, and never mentions the flaws of characters that are supposed to be good

The game in general isn't that good unless you're an underage with no life experience.

I wish you guys weren't so crazy with the hyperbole all the time. There's obviously tons of RPGs with shit combat compared to Witcher 3. I mean Diablo was nothing but clicking on shit you wanted to kill.

They aren't being serious, just trying to trigger newfags.

Ciri = soulless cancer

most boring character out of the entire game

But I'd hit it

Not happening. CDPR has said that now that Witcher is complete, they're focusing completely on Cyperpunk.

Unless they had one of their sister studios handle it.

>Le epic game of the year Shitter 3!!!!

Kek, why should I care about interactive movies? I am a gamer, not a low IQ subhuman mongrel that "plays"(watches) "cinematic games"(interactive movies).

stop spitting lies

As far as I'm concerned no one's ever written the prodigy archetype correctly in fiction.
Ciri is no exception.

Not if they're using the exact same engine and assets.