EDF 5's enemies are literally called “Immigrants"

nowgematsu.com/2016/09/earth-defense-force-5-first-details-screenshots
>The threat was a first-time encounter for mankind. They are called “Immigrants.”
absolutely based
liberals over at neocuck are buttblasted over this

Other urls found in this thread:

neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1282757
d3p.co.jp/edf5/immigrant/
youtube.com/watch?v=CIGHCoVzqtk
youtube.com/watch?v=661pi6K-8WQ
youtube.com/watch?v=5jl-OJJVAEg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=nbGSGh5a-Ic
m.youtube.com/watch?v=zY-1Um1Gzzk
nytimes.com/2008/12/21/opinion/21kristof.html?_r=0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=xx6ekR5L1Vg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=rVIpY-r95w8&t=2m30s
youtube.com/watch?v=Mu9w3ZIMaJI
youtube.com/watch?v=U-zJL9JuOLQ
newsweek.com/trump-says-us-should-shoot-russian-planes-if-putin-calls-fail-454902
thehill.com/blogs/congress-blog/foreign-policy/228670-no-room-in-america-for-christian-refugees
youtube.com/watch?v=3oEWA7UglB4
youtube.com/watch?v=LQ8Nr3_2724&app=desktop
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>liberals over at neocuck are buttblasted over this+ 0 post omitted.
link

wow that's so offensive

original japanese was "colonist", dunno why they would translate it differently

>wanting a link to neogaf
Kys

bump

neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1282757

>yfw A SPACE WALL

It was actually Ravagers putting a fucking wall over earth in 4.1.

they already tried to build the wall for us
earth eaters

I'm a liberal and I find that fucking hilarious. I'll probably buy the game solely because of that.

plus nostalgia from the short time i spent with the first few edf's

Uuuuuggghhh...Japan...i just....uhhhhh

That's genius marketing

BUILD

d3p.co.jp/edf5/immigrant/

>Military game jerking off on nationalistic propaganda? Tell me something new. Most war games are unbearable pieces of shit with their depictions of the "enemies" too. Not sure what's more offensive desu. They're all trash games anyway, glorifying the utter failure of man.

Jesus christ how brainwashed

>depictions of the "enemies"
lol what is this garbage
reminds me of that chinese girl at gamespot grilling the Homefront devs for offending North Koreans

Modern leftism in a nutshell.

10/10, pretty based

Why would you admit to being an idiot? It's all anonymous here, you could always lie and say you're not an idiot.

What a bunch of fucking pussies. Why are reddit and neogaf so god damn cringey

would, desu

day one buy

>Cred Forums
>Calling anyone brainwashed
Enjoy Trump the antichrist soon

Reddit likes EDF and hates Neogaf

Why? It's not like North Koreans can even play games anyways.

this

it's like people forgot the word immigrants has a meaning

Why would anyone get mad over a budget game that just involves you shooting the shit out of aliens
Oh right >Neogaf

You mean Trump, the man with solid economic, immigration, and foreign policies that we should adhere to in order to improve our country?

>first Japs BTFO SJWs in their games
>now liberals
How can the west even compete

>liberals over at neocuck are buttblasted over this
proof of this? I always hear people going on about how BTFO liberals are but never any proof provided. Cred Forums delusion I guess.

Uh oh, better watch out for Drumpf!
But ignore the dying woman that's been breaking the law and violating her government careers for years. That's just nutty talk.

Want to know how I know you're a retarded sheep?
Because you fall for the mainstream media propaganda that tells you X candidate is "literally hitler" or "literally the antichrist" etc.

"Word in video games terrorizes real life. How will mankind survive this attack?"

More at 11.

People making something out of nothing. Whats the big surprise? They're letting a work of fiction affect their "just" morals and views, or should i say, pretending to be impacted by it just to be part of the bandwagon rolling down a hill. I mean, its not like they have anything else better to do when you have that much free time?

Friendly reminder that liberal does not equate to being over-sensitive.
Most liberals probably wouldn't be bothered by this. Its just Neogaf and fringe groups

see

because "colonists" are jews.
you wouldn't want to kill them are you?

What gets me the most is this retard obviously never even looked at a single EDF game to be saying shit like this.

I hope these retards kick up a fuss over this big enough to finally give the free advertising this game needs.

>implying its not gonna get LOCALIZED

Most modern liberals absolutely would be offended by this. It's incredibly easy to trigger modern leftists.

Reddit can get just as cringey and leftist as neogaf

(You)

>The man who's working with the Illuminati that cause the problem and leading trump to create false peace as the book of relevations said

I don't the news cuck I read the bible

Better to be "brainwashed" than to be retarded.
You shouldn't trust everything, but you shouldn't distrust everything either, you fucking moron
Why does Cred Forums suddenly care about "improving the country" anyway? I don't give a shit about the country

Liberal doesn't mean anything. Actual, classical liberals would be disgusted at how the term would be used nowadays. Call them progressives.

>wanting to touch a kike

meant to quote

>than to be retarded
It's retarded to vote for Hillary though, someone whose campaign is literally being run on taking away rights, making people pay more in taxes, and destroying diplomatic relations with Russia.

Jews fear the samurai

Antichrist prophecy isn't from the media, it's from fundamentalist religious preaching about the end times

Go back to Cred Forums

Stay based, Rigs

Face it, libcucks and aut-righters are both easily triggered.

Ow the edge
I have a massive feeling you're from a single parent home, bro.

>>>/neocuck/

The only easily triggered alt right are the neonazi ones.
The other alt right really aren't easily triggered.

>Believe Mainstream media
>Calling others sheep

Sorry i don't join your retarded political circlejerk
I just want to play videogames

>you'll never be her goytoy

Why go on?

Jesus christ how brainwashed

It is true though, Military shooters are pretty obnoxious when they try to be serious warhawk political stories.

However there are plenty of thoughtful and sane FPS games that also explore the stupidity and horror of war like Spec Ops and Black Ops (except the ending)

>believing mainstream media
The media didn't tell me Hillary is pro "common sense" gun reform and an Australian buyback program, she did that herself.
The media didn't tell me that taxes would go up in some areas under her presidency, her tax plan told me that.
The media didn't tell me she'd destroy diplomatic relations with Russia by saying she wouldn't speak with Putin, that came out of her mouth.

And yet EDF, as well as games like Helldivers is just HUMANITY FUCK YEAH. The whole basis of that is humanity grouping together to get rid of a threat.

Political shit is like the new Watch_Kangz.

>Believing Conspiracy Theory sites like the DailyMail

wew lad

You kidding? Spending just 5 minutes alone on Cred Forums and you see at least 3 active threads in the catalog of people shitposting about SJWs or some shit

>Military shooters are pretty obnoxious when they try to be serious warhawk political stories.

Nothing to do with a game like EDF,the libtard was just triggered by guns and seeing that some people use the word "immigrant" with a negative connotation.

>words from the candidate herself
>from a news site

haha, oh wow

Literally none of those are from articles, they're quotes from her you idiot.

Immigrants truly are the greatest threat.

>taxes would go up in some areas
Oh, no, some rich cunt will get more taxes
Oh, the humanity

>anyone that doesn't like SJWs is alt right
I'm alt right but come on man. Libertarians and anarchists hate SJWs just as much as conservatives do.

>some rich cunt
>who probably helps employ thousands of people
Lol
Also, do you believe that white people should pay reparations to minorities? Would you criticize minorities for agreeing they should?

It's the same shit. You want to punish other people for doing nothing wrong.

Pre-ordered.

If these people are so sorry for being white all the time maybe they should just have the dignity to expire instead of holding their anus over social media 24/7.

I'm just saying a rich person should pay a little more than your average person, because he can afford it. After all, after paying all his employees, he has way more spare money than most people so it makes sense.

>oven dodger

> literally being run on taking away rights

Both candidates, and the entire Republican party and most Democrats have been spending the last 2 decades increasing surveillance, police militarization, speech restrictions, TSA abuse, patriot act, torture etc. Both of the shitty 'murrican candidates support that status quo. The only candidates that actually give a shit about returning rights would be Libertarians or the Greens.

>making people pay more in taxes
The USA has absurdly low taxes and poor revenue, especially of aristocratic classes. She would want Americans to go from paying low taxes to medium taxes. Americans are *Very* bad at budgeting and spending, 99% of the problem with "high taxes" is actually poor spending and budgeting of people (lots of wasteful spending)

Never sympathise with anyone complaining about "high taxes" until you know the details of how they spend their money. Chances are, they spend it like children in a candy shop.

> destroying diplomatic relations with Russia
Uh, it's already destroyed. Like, a generation has been raised in Russia with more anti-Americanism than any other white country according to polls. And this is not about this election, it's been that way since the end of the Yeltsen era. Russians are not monolithic though, left-ones dislike the government and actually support western liberals. The pro-Putin ones side with Trump though, although they do laugh at his bad behaviour

Trump would lower diplomatic relations with everyone else though. Hillary has lukewarm to mildly positive views across the world (mostly just because she's a Democrat), Trump is aboslutely laughed at, disliked and mocked though.

Among politically educated people, Liberal retains it's normal meaning, i.e. free market capitalist who supports lax regulation. In the USA, rednecks and hoodlums started twisting the meaning to vaguely mean "left-ish of centre".

They do pay more than the average person.
They pay fucking 40%, which is ridiculous as is.

At the end of the day they earned their money, continuing to raise their income tax is just getting to the point where you're stealing from them.

Talking to a JP friend about it and she said that in 3 and 4 it's foreigners in moon and that immigrants is the proper translation.

And? And trump is telling the truth? He might be, like I said both candidates are working for the same people in the end

>rich should pay a little more
They're paying absolute fuckloads more.

ALIEN LIVES MATTER

#NOTALLXENOS

He just meant she needs to eat something user! #Politicallycorrect

>glorifying the utter failure of man.

I don't have enough fedoras for this

EDF EDF EDF EDF

Fuck off gaijin.

>greens
>caring about returning rights
What a joke. Greens want guns outright banned, they're insane.

>Americans are very bad at budgeting
So let the retards get hurt by that. Don't punish the people that know how to budget by raising taxes for useless social programs.

>uh it's already destroyed
So repair it. We don't need another cold war. Other countries, for all their talk, will continue being the US's bitch regardless of who the president is. The point of electing a president is electing one who will make good with the people that AREN'T the US's bitch.

>The media didn't tell me that taxes would go up in some areas under her presidency, her tax plan told me that.

*would go back up

Taxes have been plummeting since the 1950s. At this point there's nowhere to go but back up to normal.

Low taxes are decadence anyways, at least in America.

Colonist is what they are calling the frogs.

>edf threds turns into Cred Forums: v edition

To save our mother Earth from any alien attack!

>would go back up
To FDR levels?
Dems love bringing up that 1940s / 50s tax era.
They really do like to ignore what taxes were like before FDR though.

BAKKA GAIJIN! We remove war restriction, we show you WHO BOSSSSSSUUU

1-2 From giant vicious immigrants who have once again come back.

FROM FILTHY SPICS AND NIGGERS WHO HAVE ONCE AGAIN COME BACK

G-gomen

Actually it's better to be retarded than brainwashed faggot. At least a retard can be led in the right direction. Brainwashed niggers like you have no hope.

Let me put this way
I have 1000 peanuts, and i pay 20%, after which i have 800 peanuts, which is enough for me to survive
A guy has 10000000 peanuts, he pays 40%, after all he has 600000 peanuts, which is enough to survive and build a golden statue to their greatness

L.O.L

Oh those wacky Japs!

>FDR tax levels were """normal"""
Pfffthahaha
That 70% income tax on the ultra rich WAS TO PAY US OUT OF THE DEPRESSION / WW1 / WW2 you fucking idiot.
It was not normal. It was explicitly an exception to the norm. Before WW1 the highest bracket was at 25%. Then it went up. Then it went back down to 25%.

25%, historically, was the "normal" highest income bracket, and it went up in times of serious crisis. Liberals love their revisionist history though.
Fuck FDR and his post WW2 democrat party.

>over dodger

Holy shit. That is fucking hilarious and is now going into my sweet safe of clever insults.

You faggot need to understand that having a different opinion isn't being "brainwashed", it's just having a different opinion

Has anyone considered that there's no political or social commentary behind the name? That it's just a name to be taken at face value?

Reparations are illogical due to temporal dissonance between the era of slavery and today. The equivalent of reparations is not taxes but lawsuits.

Taxing plutocrats is done in the worlds modern societies because having a decent country with good infrastructure, healthcare and revenue is worth taking away some Yacht money from shekel-hoarders.

Also because, in the lingo of Cred Forums, we are not total cucks towards the ultra-rich and powerful. A non-rich person fighting on behalf of the rich is no different than a white wigger marching with BLM.

Anyone have that really well done political comic edit that broke down all of this crap? I can't find it. It is everything you need.

the social commentary is japanese are so fucking racist, yet believe they are hypocritically entitled to live in the usa.

Why do you care so much about protecting the rich anyway? Aren't rich people all Jewish Tricksters?

FROM FEDORIFIC GAFFERS THAT HAVE ONCE AGAIN COME BACK

Having a different opinion is fine and dandy if it's educated and makes logical sense.

I haven't heard a single good argument against Trump yet but I constantly see people defending the many bad arguments there are against Hillary.

Outside of the media, there are a couple good points about why Trump may not be a good choice but there are still way more negative points against Hillary.

That's impossible, it's clearly deliberately chosen to cause maximum shitposting across the internet.

3-1 We'll build a giant wall, we won't cut them any slack!

rich people create jobs

Let me put it this way
Person A earns 1000 peanuts.
Some guy takes away 200 of his peanuts, but in the end he'll give most of those peanuts back in one way or another, so it's a decent deal even if person A is a bit upset about it. Maybe in the end he only gets back 150 of those peanuts because the other 50 peanuts go towards things that aren't for him.

Person B earns 10000 peanuts.
The same guy that took 200 peanuts from Person A says that Person B now owes him 4000 peanuts. Person B asks where those peanuts will go. The answer is that Person B will get back about 250 or so peanuts via various programs, and the remaining 3750 peanuts will be distributed to retarded people that spent all their peanuts on hookers and coke, so they can buy food with the peanuts they already spent.

Now do you understand why Person B might be upset about why he lost 40% of his peanuts?

>aren't all rich people Jews
No, but most Jews are rich and in places of power.

THE EDF DEPLOYS.

Oh goddamnit it's another Cred Forums pretends it knows things thread.

A Trump presidency would spend even more money into our already overbloated Military budget, giving less and less to Education and Infrastructure and other things that actually matter
You may say "that's one point" but it's literally the most important point.

Oh no, people are going to cry, it's going to get censored, then I won't be allowed to buy it.
Here we fucking og.

The rich create jobs.
The rich advance modern industry.
If you raise taxes too high, the rich will just go out of their way to look for loopholes so they don't have to pay a dime.
The other rich will outright leave the country, then suddenly you're the one that is rich and is being targeted by tax hikes.

looks like you've been deepthroating the propaganda real skillfully.

I agree that it's stupid to get mad over something like this, but why would you point out that they are liberal? Cred Forums is liberal minded site and if you aren't liberal then what are you?

Not really. Trump is more about a defensive military / tactical strikes. Hillary is the one that wants boots on the ground in Syria, which would be far more expensive.

>and the remaining 3750 peanuts will be distributed to retarded people that spent all their peanuts on hookers and coke, so they can buy food with the peanuts they already spent.
Then you're not against high income taxes, you're iffy on budget allocation
Which is fine, but you're criticizing the wrong thing- If those peanuts would be allocated correctly, it may not benefit Person B directly, but society as a whole.

Better take some of his extra peanuts away at gunpoint, just so he doesn't have more than anyone else. Everyone should be equal, regardless of personal achievement.

>liberals over at neocuck are buttblasted
they tend to do this quite often

yea, the education system works in its current incarnation and spending more money on it would matter, ever. it doesn't need to be completely scrapped and rebuilt from the ground up or anything.

Anyone on Cred Forums play EDF on PS4 anymore? I miss the release way and I got no one to play with

Truly the saviors of mankind.

Its obvious they mean aliens but whatever

How can one play this game? Or is it banned in the us yet?

i wonder why tb2p still browse that shithole

>memefrog enemy called immigrants

ABSOLUTE MADMEN

I'm not saying he should be taxed to the point of only having 800 peanuts left, but just take SOME more, a LITTLE more, ENOUGH to pay our fucking starving economy and programs.

being a liberal doesn't make him an idiot you alt right cuck.

if the scandinavian countries didn't have the worst immigration policies in the world I'd move there in an instant. they have the highest quality of life in the world.

that's a shitty way to do it.
it should just be peoples peanuts get taken away because they aren't adding more value to the system as a whole.
there's so many people that get rewarded peanuts for actually being leeches, when leeches should be hunted and destroyed.
the entire stock market is just parasitic organisms that need to be removed. capital gains tax needs to be designed around the concept of investing useful capital instead of quick trades which do nothing but parasitize the system.

Incorrect.
The only purpose of taxes is to pay for something that benefits you back. You're paying the government for a service.
If the government is not providing a service that is worthy of the taxes you paid, one directly back to you, it is theft. It absolutely must benefit the person back directly.

That is why many, including myself, believe that welfare and such should be abolished. People are being given funding from others because of their poor life decisions. Do not raise taxes on the rich. Cut spending.

M8 they were called "foreigners" in EDF4 already, it was localized to Ravagers.

>had
enjoy your head while it's still attached

confirmed not allowed to be sold on Steam for german users

To rebuild something you FUCKING NEED MONEY
You can't build shit for free, you fucking moron

This. Plus the government spending those peanuts to flood the country with wicked people who hate Person B and wish him harm.

>they have the highest quality of life in the world.

And are destined to fail in a few decades because of non-whites that liberals brought in.

Welp
I didn't know that.

Well, then allow people to allocate their tax money for whatever programs they'd like.
But the rich should still be taxed more by that logic - Higher spending, higher returns.

Want to know why?
Because they were oil hot spots you dumb mongoloid.
They got fucking rich as hell off of selling off their oil, and like a typical liberal, blew it all away on drugs and hookers.
Though instead of drugs, it was Somalians, and instead of hookers, it was Syrians.

>People are being given funding from others because of their poor life decisions.
Or their parents' poor life decisions. Or maybe they just lost the genetic lottery. But yeah, sure, fuck them.

Immigrant refers to every alien

>Thread Theme
youtube.com/watch?v=CIGHCoVzqtk

If anything these idiots are just going to give free publicity for the game.

But that's false. The rich should not be taxed more. In fact, no one should be taxed more. When the nation needs more money for something it should just cut spending from other programs.

You know that Sweden's actual demographics is actually pretty low on non swedens?
Look it up. You're making a mountain out of a pebble.

Funny thing about Homefront. The original design had them being China, but they changed that to avoid offending china.

Neogaf is one of the biggest, most influential videogame sites in the whole world. This level of triggered is now mainstream.

Don't call googles that, you stupid google.

>"D3, publicly apologize and cancel EDF5 or you can kiss your business goodbye."

Wait, now Taxes are about the Nation?
I thought it was about the spenders, and how they personally gained from it!
Which one is it is, mr mongoloid?

>wahhh they dindu nuffin they was a good boy
Move to a city
Get a tipped job as a server, delivery person, or taxi / uber driver
Work 40-60 hour weeks

Bam, you now have a completely liveable wage to the point where you can even save up for retirement too.
Stop fucking getting college jobs at mcdonalds and complaining that you don't make enough to live.

>Some of the peanuts becomes all of the extra peanuts
>Always going to the extreme, despite this not actually happening in modern countries.

This is why both the Right and Left hate you kosher conservative cuckolds.

In mixed-market social democracies, the countries with the highest standard of living, the higher taxes on the rich leave the ultra-rich still ultra-rich. Reducing a plutocrats after-tax income from 1,990,000 to 1,750,000 still leaves them obscenely decadent and unfathomably rich.

The government gets critical revenue to not go further into debt keeping society going on a shoestring budget, and the plutocrat class has to make do with 5 houses instead of 7.

Oh look the gooks are resorting to fake controversy to sell their shitty games.

Sure worked for dead or alive huh ?

College freshman detected. You could take 100% of what the rich earn and it wouldn't be enough to fix the economy. Better question is why is the economy starving. As for programs, why do they need so much funding? Do you have any idea how broad a category 'programs' is?

Furthermore, SOME, LITTLE, ENOUGH - who decides these arbitrary terms? Is 1 peanut more OK? How about 50? 500? 5000? How would you feel about paying an equivalent amount from your earnings?

Watch this vid, it's 10 minutes and points out exactly why your terrible theory does not work in real life
youtube.com/watch?v=661pi6K-8WQ

And this is a point where reasonable men may disagree. I agree it is an important point but not the most important point not to mention you are wrong and even in that regadr, Hillary is much much worse.

For instance, I consider it very important that Trump is clearly not that interested in dealing with Israel while Hillary has made ti clear that she intends to be Israel's bitch and thus make all of America their bitch. She outright word for word said the defense of Israel is non negotiable.

You may say that's one point but to me, Israel is the one causing all the issues we have now and this is the most important point to me. And before you get your panties in a twist, do notice that I said Israel, not jews in general.

>moderator 404 incoming

>people actually believe that a successful non-white welfare state can exist

>20% non-Swedes
>the majority of them are third worlders
>nearly none of them will ever want a job

Sweden will be the first European nation to fail unless they do a 180 turn and start deporting those welfare junkies away.

>"Oy vey, Hitler increased taxes by 6 million %"

It's still about the spenders you retard, are you illiterate?
The nation is the one that taxes the spenders because it needs to 'fund' something. This can be something such as roads, war, social programs, medical programs, foreign aid and so on.
All of these programs should provide SOME kind of benefit back to the spender. Even the building of roads serves a certain benefit, in that it allows said spender to travel from point A to B.
But, if the spender would not conceivably receive any kind of benefit from said tax, they should not have to pay for any part of it.

Not him. If you subsidize them, you'll just get more of them.

Labour tried that in the UK and they all just moved away to countries like Switzerland. Doesn't work mate, socialism is a fucking meme.

Yes, and those new non swedes are largely unemployed and absorbing the wealth from the country. Sweden is tanking hard right now.

German actually doesn't have a direct translation of "immigrant" though. It uses the very harsh term Auslander, which is "Outlander/Outsider/Foreigner"

Likewise in Swedish, there's no term for immigrant (mostly because not a history of it), instead the word "Invader" is used.

This goes to show you this is more about language translation and not as much about politics.

is this, dare I say it, 'our game'?

yea income taxes really affect the rich. they're not all stock market cunts that live by being leeches and never produce anything of value.

like a wealth tax would be ok but a decreasing percentage in relation to time capital gains tax is better because then the money would actually go to funding useful businesses instead of the stupid scam hell that it is right now.

>Move to a city
That requires money.
>Get a tipped job as a server, delivery person, or taxi / uber driver
This might not be enough if you have a really shitty disease.

Besides, when I meant "parents' shitty decisions", I meant primarily children, not adults. Obviously.

>#notallmuslims

Except yes, you cockmongler. If you weren't offended you wouldn't need to comment.

>Japs using that buttblasted SJW publicity again

Good for them, X3 sold an absolute shit ton for the kind of game it was. EDF has a similar niche.

Sweden will become fully subsidized by the EU. Swedes will leave Sweden in droves and leave behind one giant ghetto of a country filled with welfare monkeys.

NUKE THE THREAD

the fuck is it to do with her?

>That requires money.
It requires less than $1000 to move somewhere new.
Apply to jobs before moving so you have an immediate source of income

>This might not be enough if you have a really shitty disease.
So get your ass some health insurance if you're concerned with that.
If health insurance doesn't cover it, well sorry but that's tough luck. You'd be screwed with or without those gibsmedats.

cant we all just agree on an inheritance cap? surely no one needs more than a small loan of a million dollars. if you can't turn that one million into billions, fuck right off, you wouldn't have done shit with more so that money is better off in the hands of the government

literally prove me wrong - you cant and you wont

>Furthermore, SOME, LITTLE, ENOUGH - who decides these arbitrary terms? Is 1 peanut more OK? How about 50? 500? 5000? How would you feel about paying an equivalent amount from your earnings?
Now you're just using alarmism
>"They said one percent more, how will we feed our starving children? Those gold bars are not enough!"

>endorsement of racial/national purity
>problem

i dont think he understood the question

Liberals get triggered by cartoon frogs these days

>t.japanese culture expert

I wouldn't be surprised if they suddenly punish them for trying to leave.
Progressives already do attack people severely just for a single comment.

Part of making money is being able to pass it on to those you care about, so no.

>being a liberal doesn't make him an idiot
left leaning people are statistically speaking less intelligent and handsome then right leaning people

that's too low. it actually should be like 30 million because of the way assets work.
but yea, I agree. no inheritance tax. just a cap.

I doubt that name would be kept, if earlier games called them "Foreigners" but it got localized as "Ravagers"

>arrogant western foreigners think they can dictate the lives of other people

What is it with western women and their sense of entitlement? What gives her the right to dictate how other nations conduct themselves?

>you have money?
>I want money
>earn that money?
>no, give me your money
That's what you sound like.

source: right-leaning "researches"

and left-leaning ones say the same thing, but in reverse, wow

Excuse me could someone direct me to the EDF thread I swore I clicked on it but it seems like I've gotten lost on the way.

Just 1% this year, 1% the next, 1% the next...

>cant we all just agree on an inheritance cap?
If you think the few billion, people inherit every few generations would even make a dent in budget - you're completely delusional.

1 million is low. 10-20 million seems more fair and the inheritor should get to determine where the rest of it goes.

TO SAVE OUR MOTHER EARTH FROM ANY ALIEN ATTACK

>this thread

You're fucking paranoid, we're not going to take everything away from them, that would be retarded

I want that mein kampf pepe, that's pretty rare.

Germans literary use the word "Immigrant" and currently 99% of them are refugees
There's a good chance I won't get a rating in Germany

It's actually a lebanese documentary game from the 60's and 70's. When the country wasn't actually muslim.

>Better to be "brainwashed" than to be retarded.
what a cuck thing to say

at least retard come to their conclusion on what it means to be happy on their own.

brainwashed people just accept what other people want them to believe. they are more or less slaves

Its not out yet. You can play 4.1 on steam but it does not have pepe or the wording "immigrants"

>All of Scandinavia is Norway
>Kosher liberals in charge of understanding countries they cant find on a map

Btw, Liberal means Libertarian outside the US. You are referring to leftists.

Norway also extensively saves the portion of its income it gets from oil.

America's rich are either Jewish, or inherently Judianized honestly. There's no demographic in the US worth sympathizing less with

I AM AN ACTUAL LIBERAL. ASK ME ANYTHING.

Bernie wanted a 70% income tax so...

>"I have so much money it literally impoverishes everyone around me!"
>"What, you want a 0,00001% of it"
>"WHY ARE YOU STEALING BREAD OUT OF MY MOUTH I'M GONNA DIE PLS HALP"

that's not the point of it.
the point of it is to prevent parasitic concentration of power dynasty bullshit.
like, the numbers quoted so far are actually too low. it should be like 50 million. it's the truly powerful dynasties that need to be destroyed. think of it like breaking up monopolies because that's what it is.

BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE!

>There is literally no difference between murdering a child for convenience and murdering a burglar in self-defense

nah the Mein Frosch version is way more shiny and rare

Favorite Doom wad?

I didn't say Norway, they're fine and are defending their borders to an extent.
I said Sweden. Who are cucked hard.

Rip or tear?
You can have both

So, i don't agree with Bernie
We need more moderate politicians, left and right-I'm tired of this weirdo extravaganza of idiots.

How do you cope with cognitive dissonance?

What?

>you want .00001% of it
But that's not what you faggots want. Tell the truth.
Right now you're GETTING 40% of it.
You WANT 80% of it.

It's fucking theft.

JUST

pic of that post? no way im going on neogaf

>it literally impoverishes everyone around me!
Good joke.

Samsara.

Both, of course.

Don't need to. How do you?

>Right now you're GETTING 40% of it.
>You WANT 80% of it.
I would be ok with 45, maybe 50. Whatever the budget needs, without overdoing it.

>Why we 'tolerant' 'progressive' 'intellectuals' are losing the meme war

>Samsara.
So diverse!

Hows that rape rate doing?

youtube.com/watch?v=5jl-OJJVAEg

The Middle Class is dying for a reason, user.

>whatever the budget needs
The budget will need more and more as liberals keep creating more and more social programs.
We need to cut spending, not increase it.

im not that guy, but what is overdoing it?

Intelligence rating:

Alt-right/Right/Economic Socialist >>> Moderates >>>> Leftist >>>> Shit >>> Kosher Conservative >>>> SJWs

have you actually looked at the world recently?
whenever something is censored or changed it´s because it "offended" somebody that considers him/herself liberal

best example in video games is Anita that more or less made it impossible to but skimpy clothed female characters in games nowadays

liberals are the fucking worst and need to be removed from every position of power if free speech and artistic freedom is supposed to survive

The ravagers were the good guys all along

>the man with solid economic, immigration, and foreign policies
>Literally has no idea how he's going to enforce them
>No idea how hell implement them
>But I like what he's saying so whatever

>working 60 hours for anyone that's not yourself or a family owned business

some people don't wanna be cucks and enjoy their life, mmkay.

>"One Jewish people i've never heard outside of an obscure meme site is saying stupid shit!"
>"CLEARLY THIS IS INDICATIVE OF THE WEST AT LARGE"
Anything over 65-70.

did you know that norway, denmark and finland don't have the same immigration policy as sweden?

yea, forced giving is really the same as choosing to give.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=nbGSGh5a-Ic

What the fuck...

Yes, because we introduced women on the job market depressing the wage due to simple offer/demand and now most country are introducing migrant to keep the same wages as low as possible.

Damn human supremacists tying to keep Earth for the human race, that's the height of xenophobia.

>we
>them
You stupid google.

>Anything over 65-70.
and how did you come up with that number?

But Jesus never asked the government to take peoples wealth away, he was actually asked many times in his life about whether he believed the government should follow that ideology and he refused to comment.
Jesus encouraged charity. He believed in willingly giving some of your own wealth and earnings out to others from the goodness of your heart, not because the government comes to your door and demands you give them the money so they can do that for you.

In all reality, Jesus would have preferred a libertarian nation, because taxation is not charity.

Have you sold all of your possessions voluntarily yet?

When did things get out so of hand?

Who fucking cares. Post your rarest Pepes

m.youtube.com/watch?v=zY-1Um1Gzzk

You were saying?

>Yes, because we introduced women on the job market
Yeah, the middle class is dying TODAY because we introduced women on the job market a good 30 years ago.
You're really trying hard to find a lot of excuses to get cucked by your precious rich daddy's cock, huh

Not on neogaf, but my country's liberals express that view on kikebook

>Jesus would have preferred a libertarian nation

God wants you to obey him, and if you don't, you'll be tormented for all eternity.

True, you can argue that sinning is a choice and going to Hell is the consequence, but by the same logic not paying taxes is a choice and going to prison is the consequence.

Jesus is God, and God is the ultimate statist.

Fucking Pewdiepie endorsed Pepe

Look at his latest video

There is literally no reason to have any diplomatic relations with Russia until they get their shit together and stop being lying scumbags with delusions of being a super power like USSR.

It's Russia who chose to destroy their relations with tje West (Putin needed an external enemy to take away peoples attention from domestic problems) not the other way around.

Under Republican President relations with Russia would be much worse because Putin has been exploiting Obamas weakness and no self respecting Republican would have bent over and taken it to the ass like Obama has done.

>t. lebanese person

Don't try to hide it faggot. I know you're lebanese.

Because I am too and only Lebanese people would know that shit.

How did you come up that 40% is too much? Too much for what? At which point taxes are "too much?"
I thinka anything that makes it so that employers can't pay their employees is retarded. Rich people ARE job creators after all.

A 60 hour work week still gives you 52 hours of free time a week, about 7.4 hours a day on average in fact. And that's if you sleep / get ready for work for 8 hours a day.

that'd be stupid for me to do.
that might be a thing somebody is supposed to do but not me.

She can try...

YEEEEEEE-HAAAAAAAW I'M A REPUBLICAN

I SURE DO LOVE GOIN TO HOEDOWNS IN MAH COWBOY HAT AND WATCHIN THE NASCAR ON THE FOX NEWS AND FUCKIN MAH SISTER

ADAM AND EVE RODE DINOSAURS TO CHURCH!

COME ON DOWN TO MISSISSIPPI!

I'm not talking about old testament here, or how you might interpret the idea of religion as a whole.
I'm talking about the word of Jesus, which that quote was directly referring to. Jesus himself never once encouraged taxation.

>how you want your president senpai
>just tumblr my shit up
>say no more

Those all sound fun.

What did he mean by this?

Again, watch the link in 10% more is a drop in the bucket. Why don't you take a peek at 'what the budget needs', those documents are freely available for downloading. You have done no research on any of this and are parroting feel good things your professors and fellow students have told you.

>We should totally have a second cold war
>Hell let's just have a straight up third world war lol
No

>Jesus himself never once encouraged taxation
"Give unto Caesars..."

LOL this
fuck dumb "dump" donald duck drumpf

>He doesn't know that middle class started to suffer 30 year ago
Good joke user.

Why the fuck are you trying to find political consensus on tax laws on Cred Forums?

This would result in destroying family businesses in favor of corporations. Something aimed at "power dynasties", which are literally rich enough to write the rules needs a different approach.

Why can't you take this shit to Cred Forums where it fucking belongs?

I seriously hope you fuckwits aren't going to ruin EDF threads over this
It'll get localized to Colonists or something anyway

I think he meant that he's extremely butthurt and can't counter the argument that taxation is theft.

The USA has both extremely low taxes and spending. Both have been starved from every angle for decades. Most of the US budget is mandatory payments like Social Security and Medicaid, and everything else is on a shoestring now. Especially why mental healthcare, homelessness, poverty alleviation, VA system and infrastructure are collapsing.

The USA has bare-bones taxes, most """"liberals""" and alt-rightists want the US to have medium to low-medium taxes instead. Usually most agree on 1980's levels.

Decadence and degeneracy go up as tax rates go down, at least for Americans.

man, my country's political race is going to be maybe equally fucked, but at least the whole world's not mocking it like america

You still have to factor in potential other things such as cleaniness, chores, eating, pets, children, other family members, etc.

Now that 74. average is looking more like a 3.7 average. 40 Hours is the maximum I'd ever work for anyone else that isn't directly related to me.

Sure, if those rich people can't pay for it, sure poor people can!
I'm not saying that rich people should pay ENTIRELY for it, i'm saying they can help more than what they're doing now.

>I SURE DO LOVE GOIN TO HOEDOWNS IN MAH COWBOY HAT
But that sounds rad desu

>it's a Cred Forums makes a food analogy post

Render unto Caesar THE THINGS THAT ARE Caesar's
In other words, give the government what is theirs. Your loyalty, word, and the trade you've made with them (taxes for things such as police, not social programs).

Just an informed conservative that needed ammo against the leftist retards. I know it happened, I know why it happened and I know it's happening again.

If you extinguish the fires, the fires win.

GET IT? CUZ THEY ARE ALIENS!

>How did you come up that 40% is too much?
i already told you i wasnt that guy.
>I thinka anything that makes it so that employers can't pay their employees is retarded.
sounds to me like you want communism

also, you never answered how you came up with that number.

Thankfully the Alt Right and New Right will hopefully continue to rise, and with millennial help will destroy the US Republicans for good. It's a 2-front war against SJW-leftists and Ameri-conservatives, but we can win

>diversity is good!
>so lets make another country just like ours!

God (and thus Jesus) wants taxation for the upkeep for a useful government that is not corrupt.
that's extremely out of context and has nothing to do with it. That's just a statement regarding the fact that you need to be subservient to your government unless it contradicts God. I assure, God did not like the way the roman government was operated but that doesn't mean you can't coexist with it.

>The USA has both extremely low taxes and spending
Wow, it's almost as if those are correlated...
> Most of the US budget is mandatory payments like Social Security and Medicaid
Yea, weird that outdated programs that no one likes takes up so much money...

Everyone should pay the same percentage on taxes regardless of how much they make.

Democrats are honorary niggers

A life of 'I get what I want'

How come you are not banned yet? Whenever I post anything anti-semantic on this board I get a week-long ban. I don't understand why the mods are so vehemently against anis-semenism and what they gain by defending the jews. Perhaps they are jews themselves?

liberalcucksjwwhiterepubdouchetrumpbuildawallfuckingqueerfagscucklibtard

am i doing this correctly?

(((Schubach)))

>God did not like the way the roman government was operated
I wonder why (((God))) had such hatred for the Roman Empire.

To be fair, it does look really weird in matte. Like it's made out of plastic. And those black rims are kind of ugly.

>the trade you've made with them (taxes for things such as police, not social programs).
Again, you're not disagreeing with more taxes for the rich, you're disagreeing on how those taxes are being spent. The Rich could pay more for the Police, but they don't.

*clears throat*
ahem...
*adjusts tie*
*inhales deeply*
*closes eyes for a second*
*exhales*

cuck

>help more
>help a lot more
>nothing changes on a national scale
>you lose a shitton of money
But hey, they aren't starving, so it's ok to take their earnings. I wonder if you'd feel the same way if your income was held to the same standard.

>God (and thus Jesus) wants taxation for the upkeep for a useful government that is not corrupt.
They would want minimal taxation that covers what the government is giving to you specifically in the form of protection, land, water etc.
The rest they would want you to give charitably of your own volition.

>>help more
>>help a lot more
>>nothing changes on a national scale
>>you lose a shitton of money
They currently aren't, and it doesn't hurt to try
God has better shit to worry about than taxes, i assure you.

But I am disagreeing with more taxes to the rich you idiot.
I'm saying that the rich are paying a disproportionate amount for these things, they are being given an unfair trade for what they receive. Additionally, they are paying for things such as social programs that give them nothing back in return, and should not have to do so.

You shills really want us to hate Russia lol

Nah Russia for Russians is fine by me

I liked it better when EDF threads were about EDF

>God has better shit to worry about than taxes, i assure you.
Probably.
But I'm just pointing out that the age old liberal argument that Jesus was socialist is idiotic and silly. Jesus would have hated socialism, because if anything it prevents charitable donations in favor of mandatory ones.

>tfw parents are Bengali immigrants to London
I'm going to have fun with this game and there's nothing /pol can do

>Russia for Russians
That's extremist and would possibly get you jailed in Russia.

What was anti-semitic about what I posted?

Is the truth anti-semitic these days?

>this triggers the liberal

>I'm saying that the rich are paying a disproportionate amount for these things, they are being given an unfair trade for what they receive.
Well, we're getting an unfair trade for what we produce, but that's just Capitalism for you. It's a bitch when it hurts you, isn't it?
>Additionally, they are paying for things such as social programs that give them nothing back in return, and should not have to do so.
In a way, Social Programs ARE a protection for the rich, because nobody is more desperate than poor people, and if too many people get poor, believe me when life for rich people will get really harder.

Not at all.
Russia for syrians would though, and for good reason.

Not bending over to a third world shithole dictator is not exactly an aggressive move.

Russia is searching for it's limits and Obama administration has failed to impose any. Russia will back off when faced with true strenght, they are not morons.

Also it wont be another cold war since most of the world would choose the West over Russia. China for example has so tight financial and trade ties with the West that they would ditch Russia without a second thought if they really had to choose. It wouldn't be a divided world, just one shithole and it's few puppets being isolated and festering in their own shit.

Russia is stirring the pot only because they have become so irrelevant that they need some international attention so Putin can keep feeding the USSR2.0 meme to the gullible fucks known as Russians.

so you're offended too then?

>Not at all.
I'm Russian. Active nationalists get jailed here, it's a fact of life.

I certainly hope you're not the same user shilling for America's rich against taxes and also posting videos of uncle Hitler

Hitler considered the rich of America the most judianized cabal of people on planet earth, and blamed all the corruption of Roosevelt and Washington on big money

Hence why when raising taxes come up, Americas rich goes into full "SIX MILLION" mode.

>Well, we're getting an unfair trade for what we produce, but that's just Capitalism for you. It's a bitch when it hurts you, isn't it?
But you aren't you fucking retard. It's a thing called supply and demand. If you're doing / giving things that anyone can do / give, then guess what, the demand isn't going to be as high as the supply, and you'll make less money.

>In a way, Social Programs ARE a protection for the rich, because nobody is more desperate than poor people, and if too many people get poor, believe me when life for rich people will get really harder.
Okay, so we're in agreement, let's abolish said social programs.

Every month donate 5% of your earning to the IRS. They accept donations beyond your tax rate. You won't starve. It will help more than it does now. Doesn't hurt to try.

>We need people to work shit jobs no one else wants to do
>People want to kick out the foreigners doing this
>People want to remove incentive for these people to do these shit jobs
>People complain about people doing these shit jobs
People from both sides are ruining us

I agree that Jesus wasn't Socialist, but the problem is that the Rich don't give charitable donations either.
Also, he said that it's really hard for rich people to enter the Kingdom of God, so take that as you will. In a way, taxing the rich is like saving their soul.

How much does Russia hate nationalism? I thought you guys liked it at least a good bit.

GLOBALISM

WAS

A

MISTAKE

Can you fucking read? If too many people get poor, they will rob the rich. Social programs are about preventing people from getting THAT desperate. In fact, they lower crime as a whole.

back off from what?

I'm not even going to click that but let me guess what they're saying

>As a long time fan...
>Problematic
>Disgusting
>I'm never buying from ____ again!
>Something something Trump

How close am I?

but I thought it was Cred Forums's dream to fuck their imaginary sister

You forget the part where half of those foreigners that do those shitty jobs are abusing the welfare system and creating massive amounts of debt.

This is what will happen. They will turn on you, not the rich.
>muh Capitalism is ebul
>muh revolution
Jesus Christ, fucking college freshman faggots

CAN YOU GO 5 SECONDS WITHOUT MAKING A BLOODY FOOD ANALOGY?!

This is getting ridiculous!

Putin isn't a dictator you retard.
Western opinion polls have done very subtle polling that proves his approval rating is astronomically high without interference. Call it propaganda or whatever, but the people of Russia love him, and that's why he keeps winning elections.

>Most the world would choose the west
Anytime there is a major headbutting between 2 of the big 3 nuclear powers (Russia, US, China) there is a cold war. Because any of these three nations has the power to destroy every single country on the face of the planet with the press of a button. No other country has that power, but these 3 do.

Reasoning with an alt right in Cred Forums is like trying to argue against white supremacy on stormfront.

You're on a board of primarily 20 something year old white dudes who are tired of tumblrs tirade on their masculinity and feed on keyboard warrior propaganda.

Basically, it's not worth trying to argue against. No one will ever listen.

You'd think best korea would be proud of a game where they conquered half the usa

Social programs only keep people poor, because it prevents them from learning good budgeting strategies.

Pretty much right on the money. It's almost as if they have no actual arguments and just knee-jerk to anything that fits their definition of "toxic", huh?

Oh wait.

>trust me goys I'm Russian I swear!

We're a multinational, multicultural country. An ex-Empire, after all. And yeah, there are movements but government doesn't take too kindly to them, then again, government doesn't take too kindly to any movement that can threaten its positions even a little bit.

It's hilarious seeing you guys post those fake Putin quotes like "Russia is for Russians and if you don't like it - GTFO" when in reality he says pretty much completely opposite things.

There's a lot of casual racism, though.

>People want to kick out the foreigners doing this
You should try educating yourself a bit more.

Immigrants, specifically immigrants that come from the middle east and africa to Europe have very little intention of cleaning toilets or washing dishes.
Why do you think they're travelling thousand upon thousands of miles to get to either of the two most popular welfare states in the continent? To clean your fucking toilet?

t.centrist

I'm not saying "Capitalism is evil" and "Go full commie", i'm saying "It's in the rich's interest to pay in social programs since it defends their lifestyle."
Also, "You" is also "me", as i assume we're both middle/low class, so it's in your best interest to avoid the poor getting too uppity.

>the Rich don't give charitable donations either.
>Who is Bill Gates?

Not him but I would argue SJWs are way better than the alt right since there's still a chance to change their ways. The die cis scum girl admitted that was a phase for example.

The 1% are a problem. What kind of solution do we need?

Wow you sure are racist profiling all people the way you did.

>Israel

Donald Trump is a tremendous Israeliphile, and has also stated a pledge of militant support to the Jews

It's not exactly a secret that communism works.
I consider myself fairly marxist, but I know it would absolutely never work, due to the inherently competitive nature of humanity.

Sharing is not something we want to do.

truly this is the fault of xenophobic earthlings for not creating infrastructure for gigantic frog people to properly integrate into our society

Хyй cocи - гyбoй тpяcи.

That's why we should put more money in Education, like i said already.
Exception rather than the rule.

Early fifth column, basically bidding their time until called to arm by their more radical brother,

>trusting a jew on Cred Forums
You know if you cut your dick off it grows back bigger right? It's basic science.

Post yfw you are not a leftist cunt

Also, it's interesting to note that Bill Gates is a leftist, so, they really are more charitable than right wingers.

>liberals
when are they just going to get purged? I need entertainment

Oh shit dude, really? I gotta try this. I guess we really are reptilians.

Communism doesn't work for more reason than human nature.
Communism doesn't work because there's no incentive to do harder / less wanted jobs, and there's no incentive to put in more effort to do them.

Let me guess: Argie?

>opposed to
>more refugees
>open borders
>no free speech
>no guns
>give illegals free citizenship, surely this won't backfire

yeah i'll take my chances you retard

This

Putin is loved by the majority of his people. Wtf do you leftist cucks hate democracy now?

Not really
Studies have shown that conservatives are more charitable based on % of income.

For all this talk about the "impending doom of globalism" i've never heard legitimate reason for why Globalism is bad aside from "Muh culture" and "Muh Jews"

as someone who finished Financial Accounting, you're a double retarded

>no accurate arguments found

You would fit in over at reddshit

Education is unnecessary though. Up to high school sure, but you don't need a college degree to do trade work.

Source?

Have fun not being in the First and Only World That Matters

>no incentive to do harder / less wanted jobs, and there's no incentive to put in more effort to do them.
Like I said, sharing is not something we want to do.
When I say human nature, I'm talking about the myth of camaraderie.

Education is the reason you're shitposting on Cred Forums right now. Educated men invented everything that you use daily, you retard.

Really?
Are you honestly asking if leftists hate democracy?
After wanting a 2nd referendum post brexit that answer should be an obvious yes. They'll probably ask for a revote after Trump wins.

nytimes.com/2008/12/21/opinion/21kristof.html?_r=0

The people in the USA with the worst budgeting strategies are actually middle class and rich

Which is why tax hikes are not an actual bad thing, they only hurt people who cannot spend money smartly.

There is no such thing as high taxes (until you approach Denmark-levels), only bad financial intelligence and lack of culture.

The only people that really want globalism are people that don't want to understand that modern western values are anathema to more than half of the world point of view.

>nytimes.com/2008/12/21/opinion/21kristof.html?_r=0
>opinion
discarded

>Russia for Russians
And Georgia for Russians
And Chechnya for Russians
And Ukraine for Russians
And Syria for Russians

And that's just in the 25 years since they stopped calling themselves the Soviet Union

m.youtube.com/watch?v=xx6ekR5L1Vg
>he ditched all his cucked co-workers

Daily reminder the melding pot was a mistake. People think they have a say in 99% native only countries because of their fucked up liberal views.

I will, thanks.

Nobody will gain anything from globalism outside of the global elite that wants to find an easier way to exploit people.

I said it's not necessary, I didn't say it has 0 benefits you retard.
Not everyone needs to go to college. Yes, white collar jobs that generally pay more requires a college education, but blue collar trade jobs do not.
That's why we needn't pour money into post secondary.

Based

>Guns
>Frogs
>Immigrants
>post yfw we memed an alt-right game into existence.

That's because you don't listen

doesnt he donate to his own organizations?

And yet

Here

You

Are

Yeah, but rich people are Job Creators, right?
I thought you guys just LOVED rich people, so why don't give them more?

Blatantly false. Everyone in the US is just as bad as each other at budgeting, the poor just happen to get a bump up because of their gibsmedats.

Read it dumbass, it provides sources to the statistics.

Hope they keep it in the english version. Pretty nice wordplay if you ask me.

Someone has a deep pain in him, rectum pain.

Do you want to live in Africa?
Do you want your country to become Africa?

too bad that has absolutely nothing to do with EDF then huh?

I hope you get a fatal, incurable disease, and then tell me that putting budget into Research isn't necessary.

Are we still talking about the game where you shoot big space ants?

The US is trying to make Syria for Islamists.

Fucking Obama

>oven dodger

>immediately results to name calling and contrarian arguments
gee willickers you guys sure showed me.
The problem is alt rights are just as bad as far lefts, in that they genuinely believe in bullshit blanket statements about each other
>all alt rights are racist
>all leftists are apologist cucks
Unfortunately, people are not that simple.
What if I told you you could identify with the core concept of either beliefs and still be a normal person?

>expect neogaf thread to be a shitstorm of political correctness
>it's 95% jokes and "it's just a poor translation"

>look back at this thread
>99% of it is Cred Forums junior

>people honestly believe neogaf is worse than Cred Forums

>leftist

Fucking retard, there are plenty of right wing people who despise Putin and Russians, especially in military circles.

It will make every country like America, not Africa.

>And Syria for Russians

this is where you lost me m8

do you actually have any idea of what's happening in the world?

I'm not saying I want true globalism, I just want people to stop being dicks to each other. Unfortunately, that's seen as a pretty liberal ideal.

>implyinf Bush and the neo-cons aren't controlled opposition
Bush is literally voting for Clinton

Wow, you mean there's no incentive for pharmaceutical companies to do research into incurable diseases that people would be willing to pay money to buy said cures?

And you entirely changed the subject there. We were on the subject of education, not on medical research.
So, no berncuck, I don't want my taxes to go towards your school just because you fucked up and took out 100k in loans.

i was with you until the end, you blew it bud.

Its a run of the mill ideal that means nothing, essentially used by pseudo intellectuals that aren't interested in the discussion at all.

Sure thing buddy. #imwithher

Lol butthurt as fuck.
I wonder if Hillary and Jeb will throw a guac party with their illegal immigrant friends to try and feel better about losing out on "their turn"

>I just want people to stop being dicks to each other.
Yes it's pretty liberal, because people want to be on top and you don't get on top by being nice. Even in liberal utopias.

>Talking about politics when we could be talking about the FUCKING NEW KAIJU THEY PUT IN THE GAME HOLY SHIT

You'll notice no one on Captain America's side was in this commercial.

I hate this floppy-haired little faggot so much.

>Wow, you mean there's no incentive for pharmaceutical companies to do research into incurable diseases that people would be willing to pay money to buy said cures?
There is an incentive, there just isn't money.
You can't pay for products that don't exist, unless you donate to medical research.
>We were on the subject of education, not on medical research.
Who works in medical research? Hmmmm, i wonder. Is it people with a college degree?
>So, no berncuck, I don't want my taxes to go towards your school just because you fucked up and took out 100k in loans.
Sick adhom, dude, clearly, you are a master of debate.

Ignoring a shit ton of other things, peace would be nice, yes.
However, entire groups of people are completely against that and just want to get rid of you. Keeling over and dying in masses because you're being nice does not work. All you're doing is letting your side die out so the more hostile side can control.

I would agree with that.
You mean like philosophy majors that convert to Marxism because they feel it makes them seem more intellectually superior to other people.

I think people should just start being more self aware and realize how much of an asshole they can be when they deflect and project their problems unto other people.

wtf i hate college now

THIS THREAD PROVES Cred Forums IS COMMUNIST AND THEREFORE WOULD BE SHIT AT BALANCING GAMES

>i've never heard legitimate reason for why Globalism is bad

It's a means to the rapacious plunder of all the world's wealth by a tiny elite. Like communism, it's bad in its origins & intent, as in "bad faith".

And don't brush off
>muh culture
Any society without an authentic human culture will collapse before long.

>Wtf do you leftist cucks hate democracy now?

I'm right wing and I don't give a fuck how he came to power, only about what the actually does. He is our enemy and if Russians support him then they too are our enemies.

You are gravely mistaken if you think that Trump would take as much shit from Putin as weakass Obama has taken. Russian interests are incompatible with our interests and I'm pretty sure Trump is American enough to put our interests ahead of being buddy-buddies with Putin.

Guess it just proves which side was best side
>My face when, besides Cap, the rest of the sides were based on who actually cared about liberty

This is why my ultimate red pill question for normies is if they side with stark or rogers

Really makes you think doesn't it?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=rVIpY-r95w8&t=2m30s

But America is literally turning into South Africa

youtube.com/watch?v=Mu9w3ZIMaJI

Just face the facts. Cred Forums is an even bigger shithole. But it's our shithole

>All you're doing is letting your side die out so the more hostile side can control.
That's, unfortunately, the catch 22 of trying to take the moral high ground. You're completely right on all accounts, but damn if it doesn't suck to know that.

C U C K
U
C
K

>everyone bought by globalists is anti-Russian
Hmmm really makes you think

Don't try to argue with kosher Cuckservatives latch-ons like him

The alt-right hates both globalists and America's rich, and hates Republicanstoo . KosherCons have tried bandwagoning theRight and our dislike of globalists, but can't ditch their deep level of worship of the US-rich, not realizing the complete contradiction.

America's rich ((Job Creators)) are the beating heart of globalism, and Washington and Brussels are the two halves of its brain.

A mix of the two actually, which is as bad as it sounds.

Forgot my face

>there is an incentive, there just isn't money
Pharmaceutical companies are some of the richest on the planet, there's plenty of money to fund said research.
>Who works in medical research? Hmmmm, i wonder. Is it people with a college degree?
Yea, and? Are you pretending that they wouldn't pursue that degree if the government didn't pay for their degree? They'd still pursue it because, surprise, it earns them a lot of money
>Sick adhom, dude, clearly, you are a master of debate.
If you actually were a Bernie supporter you don't know the first thing about economics, so I think I might have hit the mark there.

ill never understand how people can hate gays. Not even from a point of "WOW THATS SO FUCKING HOMOPHOBIC AND TOXIC WOWWW" but just from the point of how do you give a fuck.

Honestly, how do you not have more shit going on in your life than to give a fuck about men fucking men.

I'm really curious as to what else they've put in the game since Air Raider and Fencer are still missing and they've introduced three new enemies in the first 5 missions

ANOTHER Cred Forums thread on Cred Forums, and people wonder why we want these fucking /redditors/ out of here.

i'd rather be among assholes than literal fucking pussies.

>BLM leader gets mugged by black, calls for cops
That's not South Africa, that's justice.
They are so against cops and wanting them to die, then something happens by their own kind and ABLOOBLOO WHERE ARE COPS

saudi arabia is fine though

>neoconservatives in charge of making friends

I wouldn't care if they weren't a constant threat to everyone else's civil liberties. You can lose you job and risk jail time in Canada for criticizing the gay agenda, and they keep suing Christian businesses for not catering their faggot weddings.

youtube.com/watch?v=U-zJL9JuOLQ

>OUR WING DIVERS WILL GAIN THE ADVANTAGE
>EVERYONE KNOWS IMMIGRANTS CAN'T FLY!

Donald Trump is a globalist. Read up on his golf course fiasco in Scotland and various business expansions across the world.

And your obese globalist also said he would shoot down "provocative" Russian planes, so now everyone on that list is anti-Russia. Go figure, they're all shit.

newsweek.com/trump-says-us-should-shoot-russian-planes-if-putin-calls-fail-454902

S-stop defying the narrative! KEK! CUUUUCK!

Reminder that Obongo has been turning away and deporting Christian refugees while taking in more and more muslims.

thehill.com/blogs/congress-blog/foreign-policy/228670-no-room-in-america-for-christian-refugees

you practically remove any competition, which is what drives companies to innovate and still have ethics. we already have too little competition as in with our government being bought off to help the rich become richer. under globalism, we basically throw away our free will.

You guys know that neofag is literally nothing but people with faggy libcuck opinions because anything else gets you banned, right?

Because a majority of the population worldwide are poor, uneducated, lazy and don't follow western societies laws or moral code. Catering to these savages will only hurt civilized folk.

God damn monkey. He has more allegiance to the slimes than anyone else.

>Christians

North American protestants and non-white catholics are degenerates though, so who gives a shit if they get sued.

Why are alt rightists so quick to use buzzword insults like fag and cuck

Thanks for correcting the record with bs and lies

Putin already said he would negotiate peace with Trump

>I-im one of you guys I swear!
>we're shit arent we, WE are garbage

Fuck off back to normiegaf

Pharmaceutical companies are some of the richest on the planet, there's plenty of money to fund said research.
I thought you guys hated pharmaucetical companies because fluoride in the water and GMOs are evil and such.
>Yea, and? Are you pretending that they wouldn't pursue that degree if the government didn't pay for their degree? They'd still pursue it because, suprise, it earns them a lot of money
Considering how Grad Students get "paid", no, it really really doesn't. It's all about striking gold with that one paper. It doesn't create good competition as much as it creates bickering on who to attribute what paper. Research isn't like that fucking Science Fair you did in Middle School, it needs a lot of cooperation, and the budget is really stifling that.

based

Because the faggots don't have the right to use the govenment to clamp down on people who hurt their feefees.

>SA is fine
I don't think a single person would believe you even if they were drunk

That's why we should make them more like US, don't you think?
For me, Globalism is about making every culture more US-like, which should by any rights be a Good thing to Cred Forumsack, and hated by "anticolonialism" liberals.
And here we are.

Why are lefties and progressives so quick to use buzzword insults like racist, islamaphobic, anti-semite, misogynist, etc

t. Ahmed

I don't know, it kinda sounds like your feelings are pretty hurt.

Would you say that homosexuals trigger you?

I'm Right and think the USA should take in all the refugees of Europe, and all the real refugees of Syria and Iraq.

1. It is to blame for Iraq and ISIS forming, not Germany
2. Most of the USA is empty useless space. All the refugees could fit into some pointless random midwest oblast like Ohio, instead of sullying beautiful Europa

Good lad, Obama

>alt right
>not a buzzword

And how much % do I have to attack to attack the 100% of the Jewish community?

Because of Hillary Clinton's Lucifer worshipping mentor

What a predictable argument.
Are you seriously defending insults that stem from the 5th grade playgrounds?
Definitely not playing against those "republicans are under-educated" stereotypes or anything.

>for me
That's not what is happening, though. Those shitty places are still shitty or even more shit, and those shit people are now being swarmed over here to make our nice places shitty.
And when we do make their shitty places nicer, we just get slaughtered and thrown out and the shitty people native to the shitty place makes it shitty again.

Look at Zimbabwe.

>glorifying the utter failure of man
But it's entirely about the glory of man and how they can endure the toughest of hardships, even in the face of annihilation.

The fuck is he on about

I got EDF 4.1 this week. It was such a turd. Fell for this dumb meme game. Silver lining is I won't fall for edf5 I guess. Stupid memers on v 2bh

Why are you lot so slow in realizing you're both stifling creativity and unity, and if a just God existed he would smite you to death?

The Ivy League schools are filled with them

There was a court case where some guy was sued in a government court on "hate speech" charges because he criticized the gays. And even though everything he said was right, the still said he was guilty because the fags were offended.

How about because they are loud, annoying and only care about themselves?

>D3 kiss our asses and hurt your business to appeal to whiny faggots who werent going to buy the game anyway OR WE WONT BUY IT EVEN MORE
Is how I read it

Absolute madmen.

For some, Peace is a victory.
War isn't a mean to Glory, or an end in itself, but a mean to Peace.

You can't cure stupid. Savages will always be savages. They deserve death. Their deaths can only be profitable if they sit on natural resources.

Because as long as humans exist, we will never be able to correlate.
The idea of it is naive college freshman thinking.
I'm closer to the left and I'll be the first to admit that extremist lefts use their "moral high ground" platforms just to justify their own personal agenda. Both sides have cancerous assholes who just want a soap box to spew the vitriolic bullshit.

Of course.

Only the most serious of real life political dramas.

They do not hate them but they do not like anything that destablizes the country.

It has been like this for ages and KGB enforced (and still does) this.

>Savages
youtube.com/watch?v=3oEWA7UglB4

>Degenerates against Degenerates

who cares? Let fags and christians fight it out.

Cred Forums has been overrun with Republicans and shit because of the elections as well as meme things like that Zimmerman circus

The right (alt-right, new right and natsoc) is against Americanisation/Globalisation. Leftists are mixed on it, they dislike somethings about police brutality and whatever in the US and the crony capitalism, but also like the "NYC-style" diversity and mongrelization

Kosher conservatives/republicans however support globalism because they are the main supporters of Americanization, along with liberals.

>You can't cure stupid
We're all born stupid, actually. Have you ever interacted with a kid? They're fucking retarded.
That's why schools exist: To cure us of our immense stupidity. With some it works better than others, but i guarantee everyone will be some degree smarter than when they entered.

EDF IS SERIOUS BUSINESS

>everything he said was right
If he was right, then he would be criticizing their personalities and traits, not their choice in sexual partners.

Your preference in sexual partners do not dictate what kind of person you are.
>blanket statements
Plus at our age, calling someone a faggot in this day and age just comes off childish. It's a baseline insult that we used in 8th grade. There are far better insults you can hurl at someone than something that outdated.

>Better to be "brainwashed" than to be retarded.
Kill yourself, reddit.

America was founded on the principles of free religious expression and free association. Letting the fags trample over that sets a bad precedent.

That makes sense when fighting other men.

But it's super robot aliens with an army of bugs, I think chasing them off despite the odds and hardships until we come out on top is glorious.

I'm not saying there arent loud obnoxious gays but fuck dude, they cant be that numerous cause i havent come in contact with any.

sounds like you're projecting. You hate these people because you hate gays and you project the worst traits onto them to rationalize your bigotry.

I only care about how they behave in public. Homosexuality is nothing more than a glorified fetish. Children shouldn't be exposed to this sort of thing. And the fact that liberals and fags keep saying to put gays and trannies into kids shows really angers me.

I'm saying that sometimes, on certain conditions and problems, the mass is right. If you disagree with everything mainstream for contrarianism's sake, you're really fucking dumb.

>If he was right, then he would be criticizing their personalities and traits, not their choice in sexual partners.

There are tons of health risks associated with the gay lifestyle. Is he a bad guy for pointing it out?

"Faggot" is the only insult that has any weight to it anymore, even more so since the (((media))) is afraid of using it.

>civil liberties

Please. Learn what that word means.

A company can fire you for any reason. Most companies dont want to be involved with an outspoken bigot. You dont have the RIGHT to employment. You have a privilege. If you do something that reflects poorly on your employer you can be fired.

You have the right to say it. Not the right to be free from enduring the consequences.

ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS? I live in the country with the most homo's on Earth. I get to see them on tv everyday on any channel. There's a couple living in the same street by me. And there is a lot of others in the city.

DICKS OUT FOR E.T.

Too bad public education these days not only inhibits competitiveness but also enables incompetence and hugboxes.

Have you seen common core mathematics? Holy fuck what a joke
youtube.com/watch?v=LQ8Nr3_2724&app=desktop

EDF EDF

3/10 obvious as fuck.

I thought you were talking about War in general.
Yeah, i've got nothing against EDF calling Aliums Immigrants, and i feel like people who do should get the stick out of their asses.
And i agree with the "killing bugs is cool" sentiment, because honestly, fuck bugs

>A company can fire you for any reason.
kek

And why the fuck should the government care what anyone thinks about the fags?

Freedom with mandatory responsibility

Freedom without responsibility is a bad thing

>Change confuses and angers me, so I will have none of it!
I don't even care about homosexuality, but this mindframe is so fucking small.
You don't have to be a homosexual to be a fucking deviant in public. Your kids shouldn't be worried about some queer fairy that'll infect you with the gay.

>it's 95% jokes and "it's just a poor translation"
>99% of this thread is Cred Forums junior
Nice of you to let us know that you didnt read either.

that "man" shouldn't be allowed to run a country

I can finally mow down hordes of immigrants!

>yfw EDF6's enemies are called Mezikans

>common core mathematics
You mean the thing that was rejected and is not in function in school today?
Yeah, i've seen it.

>bear being beat by cops is a bit darker than the rest

That's funny

Responsibility to some whiny group of mentallyy ill faggots sin't what they had in mind?

>That mission that had one xboxhueg version of every enemy in it
>Armor max, 3500
>My team's armor, 1000 tops
FUCKBEES

>I thought you guys hated pharmaucetical companies because fluoride in the water and GMOs are evil and such.
No? That's the liberals. Most conservatives are fine with GMOs
>Considering how Grad Students get "paid", no, it really really doesn't. It's all about striking gold with that one paper. It doesn't create good competition as much as it creates bickering on who to attribute what paper. Research isn't like that fucking Science Fair you did in Middle School, it needs a lot of cooperation, and the budget is really stifling that.
So get a fucking job and fund your own grad school.

Yup. They have the right to terminate you as long as it isnt because of sex, gender, race, religion etc.

Not sure what you're laughing about.

>Voting 4 Trump
>Voting for an idiot who doesn't believe in climate change and how it will doom our planet

Man, I hope he wins so that humanity can finally be wiped from the face of Earth, well deserved.

>a kid is the same as fully grown people heavily ingrained in their violent culture because it's all they know
Sure is working with those impressionable "refugees" in Europe. They even said those refugees won't change.

It allows conglomerates to drop loans even harder by hiring workers from shitty countries, who will work for any loan.
It also allows migration into welfare systems to drown a country by mass migration of people who feel no solidarity and attachement for the ones paying.

Whats your point? When did i say anything about government?

>any reason
>as long as it's not
make up your mind

(you)

>There are tons of health risks associated with the gay lifestyle. Is he a bad guy for pointing it out?
>implying you have to be gay to have an unhealthy sex life
I sincerely hope you don't have some sort of misconstrued opinion that those that identify as straight are magically immune to being an HIV carrier or something?
Jesus, is this the 80s?
I know you're going to pull up statistics of the rampancy of stds in the homosexual community, but you already know I'm going to counter that argument with the fact that safe sex is a choice, not some sort of "you can not use a condom if you're gay."

>So get a fucking job and fund your own grad school.
Everything is so simple in your world. Why can't Poor People just buy more money? Make your own university, it can't be THAT hard! Pull you up with them bootstrap.

>A company can fire you for any reason.
>except if it's because of this
>or this
>or this
>or this
Thanks for proving yourself wrong.

Whoa when did i go on Cred Forums

>loud, annoying and only care about themselves?
But you just described yourself ,and half of Cred Forums

i figured that went without saying

My point is that they can fire you for expressing beliefs that can reflect poorly on the company. That isnt infringing on your civil rights.

Protip: Climate change is real

The 'climate change will doom our planet' meme is a huge hyperbole perpetuated by 14 year old twitter kids who have no fucking clue, what they are talking about.

>>a kid is the same as fully grown people heavily ingrained in their violent culture because it's all they know
That's why we need to change culture. Give it a few generations. You need to start thinking in Long Term, faggot.

This looks kind of fun. Is that game similar to Serious Sam at all?

>not in function in school today
Wrong.

Can't do that till we stop shoveling them into our places.

Atleast you can get away from that by just closing the browser.

>implying you have to be gay to have an unhealthy sex life
ironically you're implying he implied that

A weak army will do that to you unfortunately. Too many giants around a smaller nation who is literally the last bastion of Christianity and democracy in the region.

>The 'climate change will doom our planet' meme is a huge hyperbole perpetuated by 14 year old twitter kids who have no fucking clue, what they are talking about.

Actually its perpetuated by an overwhelming portion of the scientific community, backed up by countless studies, who do indeed know what theyre talking about.

I actually have a degree in Ecology, and trust me, it may not "Doom us all", but it will be a huge economical problem.

>America was founded on the principles of free religious expression and free association. Letting the fags trample over that sets a bad precedent.
>It's fine when we trample on their freedoms because its not what I believe

Im getting a gantz feel from this.

>Can't do that till we stop shoveling them into our places.
So they can be in their places where they can interact only with their shit culture?
Senpai, give people a taste of freedom, and they'll come back for more. 2nd Generation Immigrants are usually waaaaay less religious than their predecessors. Imagine 3rd and so forth.

Are you actively ignoring what he said for the sake of a counter point, or did you just want to pipe in for the shits of it?

>pepe is an immigrant
that don't make no sense but it do

>Even Stephen Hawkins is agains Trump just for this.

Who to believe, him or a random user on the internet? Hmmm

Depends entirely where you live. To some places it will be beneficial.

what freedoms are being trampled on that are exclusive to fags

>America was founded on the principles of free religious expression and free association
Kinda ironic for someone who wants to ban Muslims, isn't it?
I fucking hate Muslims too, just saying

and yet, it turned out shit.
Both sides are shit in that case. Better to have them destroy each other than take a side of convenience.

>instead of looking for myself, I'm just going to make assumptions that fit comfortably within my views and not bother challenging them
It's like I'm looking at a snapshot of the modern internet user.

Obama has banned muslim immigration multiple times throughout his presidency either directly or indirectly

look it up

>There are tons of health risks associated with the gay lifestyle. Is he a bad guy for pointing it out?
none of that implies there aren't any possible health risks involved in heterosexual sex.

>To some places it will be beneficial
Economy is about Countries exchanging goods. If America is fucked, you'll be too, knucklehead.

>Children shouldn't be exposed to this sort of thing.
Oh go kill yourself, by your logic we should ban all media because America literally uses sex to sell everything.
OH BUT IF IT doesn't involve tits and vagina, it'll scar them for life.

You are literally asking for us to start getting rid of freedom 'for the children's you apparently liberal shitlord.

What a small world you must live in

none of those are legitimate reasons to fire someone so it doesnt matter

I'm sorry you want a safe space where you can be a bigot to everyone and not deal with the social and financial consequences, and I'm sorry you dont understand what is and isnt protected under civil rights.

Sucks to suck.

Countless study with (i) data in rural region.

And? Why should i give a fuck? Does that mean that Trump is right in doing so?
Neither is right, and i'm not the biggest fan of Obama in any case. Neither i am of Clinton. Fuck them all.

Thats why he just invited 360,000 more into the west this week with his speech to the UN

Depends on where you live. There are countries that actually give a shit about worker's rights, and employers require actual reasons for firing you, things that aren't expressing your own personal beliefs.

and yet theres still objectively more when it comes to homosexual

Because Islam is consistently and directly tied to basically all terrorism in the modern day. And he said that he will ban them until they can solve the problems in the ME.

>D3 Publisher has shared the first information and screenshots of Earth Defense Force 5 following its announcement at the 2016 PlayStation Press Conference in Japan last week. The PlayStation 4-exclusive third-person shooter sees players take on the role of an Earth Defense Force soldier tasked with protecting the planet from alien invaders.
>The PlayStation 4-exclusive third-person shooter sees players take on the role of an Earth Defense Force soldier tasked with protecting the planet from alien invaders.
>The PlayStation 4-exclusive third-person shooter
>PlayStation 4-exclusive

UH OH

you dont even know what that means

Well, technically anal sex isn't necessarily a homosexual act (you can do that with a girl, or so I heard), and some gays just like to suck dicks without getting poop on their dicks.

>tfw it will run like 4.1 did on the PS3

Just fuck me up senpai

Good job on sperging out on a person who did nothing but correct an incorrect statement.

I hate these fucking ridiculous photo-mashups everyone is so fucking fond of here, if I were opposed to the content of this image (i'm not) then it would take until after the thread fucking 404's to accurately source everything to disprove it. It's fucking retarded.

This is america. Companies have the freedom to distance themselves from any employee that could be harmful to the company or its reputation.

Thats a part of capitalistic freedom. Deal with it.

people who aren't citizens of america dont have american rights.

Yes, unavailable station whose report are "extrapolated" aka invented and added to the data set. They're doing it for previous year making them colder too.

>Does that mean Trump is in right in doing so
No. It means Obama is a fucking hypocrite. But I dont see anything wrong with a ban on muslims. Their religion is shit and as far as I know is the only one in the fucking world that has it in their religious scripture to LIE and deceive to further advance their religion. It is not a religion of peace its a fucking religion of conquest and I can't wrap my head around how the left can defend their actions when they are literally the most right wing religion imaginable.

*also available on PC

The funny thing is that USA isn't mentioned anywhere in the quote chain.

Perhaps you'll eventually learn that not everything is about USA.

When they localize it they will port it to PC since it's a western platform.

EDF 4.1 sold more on Steam anyway.

Also, screencap this post. I am never wrong.

>/mlp/ is forced to stay on /mlp/
>Cred Forums isn't forced to stay on Cred Forums
why

extrapolations isnt just "inventing" data. You make it out like they just make up whatever the fuck they want

That's because those kinds of arguments are literally cherry picking. To be honest, I'm with you on that, even though I agree with the points on the mashup.

Yeah, asking you out on the 'climate change will destroy the earth' study.

>Economy is about Countries exchanging goods. If America is fucked, you'll be too, knucklehead.

That is the laziest, dumbest piece of armchair economics and deduction I have possibly ever read. And you guys really think spilling things like this is much smarter than Trump denying climate change?

>by your logic we should ban all media because America literally uses sex to sell everything

>what is esrb rating
>what are obscenity laws

because politics can be inserted into anything rather neatly

ponies cant you whiny faggot.

>EDF 4.1 sold more on Steam anyway.
「citation needed」

As much as people like to ignore, it suppose to be a two way road
You are free to choose your own religion in the west as long as you accept the west.
The moment you start attacking people in beaches for not wearing the burkha and running over people with a truck screamming "DEAD TO THE WEST" is the moment those rights should be lifted from you persona.

Because you're a newfag who thinks racism is exclusive to Cred Forums

So, we should deport all WASPs?
They sure as hell ain't American
Just because it's oversimplified it doesn't mean it isn't true.

>literally picks the worst bored they can to complain about
Because absolutely no one gives a shit about that degenerate cancerous tumor of a fanbase. Literal laughing stock of humanity.

Disproving photos taken of ((Fundies)) being retarded? I don't know how you'd do that

Don't forget the same people defending the towels are SJWs, gays and feminists that say Islam somehow supports their own ideals.

He mentioned Canada. Which also doesnt protect people from being fired for saying hateful shit that could reflect poorly on America.

Not sure what your point is?

Nice Cherrypicking, brah

>You make it out like they just make up whatever the fuck they want
They do and Ice core is a meme science.

It's so oversimplified that it becomes factually wrong as a generalizing statement.

Holy shit, what an autistic.
Youre are literally the same as those triggered feminists that complain online about men raping them every day.
"REEE FU KING GAYS ACROSS THE STREET"

Well, tell me why it's wrong. If America's crop production goes in the shitter, and we eat American's crop because our soil is shit, doesn't that mean it's gonna be a problem?

>For: Art
>Against: Art that hurts my feelings and/or disgusts me
here's your (you)

I have never been to Cred Forums

I still talk about jewish influence

Stop talking about Cred Forums you fucking triggered jew

>So, we should deport all WASPs?
you missed the point. we dont have accept everyone just because of our bill of rights. we can be picky.