Playing this again after like a decade

Playing this again after like a decade.

Restored Content Mod or just vanilla? I don't want to bother if it's half-finished with fandub tier voice acting.

The original game is half-finished you dumb faggot.

RCM is one of the best mods ever for any game, so I would recommend using it.

Restored Content, there isn't a discussion to be had on this point. Also pick up Extended Enclave.

And all of the VA is from Obsidian, along with damn near all the assets, it was all just never implemented.

It's worth it. They took a few liberties but it's inevitable in a third party restoration mod.

Cool. What about the droid planet one?

Absolutely not. You will be bored to tears within minutes.

No.

Restored Content Mod actually makes the gameplay worse because it includes all the half-finished garbage sequences. But nobody seriously gives a shit about KOTOR 2's gameplay to begin with and it makes the story better.

No.

Are those just combat encounters?

Mostly. And while the combat is easily cheesed, it doesn't make the cut encounters any less of a boring slog, especially the droid factory.

Just steer the fuck away from the droid planet mod. It's awful

RCM and the Droid Factory are two seperate mods.

No they're not. You're thinking about the droid planet. The droid factory is the solo HK map.

Oh yeah. Fuck, that segment sucked. Basically the only time the combat sections felt like shit was when you were forced to take control of someone who wasn't the Exile. That bit on Nar Shadaa where Atton and the rest of the group has to survive wave after wave of bounty hunters stands out as particular bullshit to me.

Atton wrecks everyone's shit if you make him a jedi, though. What sucked was that part where you play as Mira or Hanharr

Do people usually save levels for Atton before he gets jedi?

Why the hell would anyone want to play vanilla?

>tfw downloaded and played the droid planet mod before researching more about it
holy shit, it was probably the most boring and dull experience I've ever had in a video game

>never used HK since my party were usually all Jedi anyway
>now forced to do it in a shitty combat arena with 50 enemies
>it took dozens of repair kits and 20 minutes just to kill 3 droids with HK solo
>the whole area is crawling with them
ended up just running through the whole area, avoiding fights and using all my repair kits to get through it

>saving levels
why? the game is piss poor easy anyway without reducing yourself to such gamey tactics