"We're basically incompetent and have no idea where to go with our franchise."

"We're basically incompetent and have no idea where to go with our franchise."
Are still supporting shekelcom?
gamespot.com/articles/dead-rising-4-why-capcom-went-with-different-frank/1100-6443820/

"I am basically a huge faggot who can't stop fantasizing about sucking cocks." - OP

You do know you have to be 18+ to post right?

Frank West was an ugly, badly voiced character that is only remembered for his meme lines.

"I can't wait to gargle all the cum in the world so that I'll finally fulfill my lifelong dream and turn into a human cum geyser." - You

What's wrong with him being ugly and campy? He was average looking by design and his voice is fine for a videogame like DR, honestly. A change at this point just feels strange and needless.

Frank West is based on stereotypes of sleazy paparazzi.

I'm pretty sure that was the point of the design. Have you played the game user? The whole thing was a love letter to B grade flicks.

Not him, but I watched DSP's stream and the game doesn't look that great. Love the setting, but the gameplay looks like ass.

theyre doing the same thing with RE7
watch them do DmC2 instead of 5
fucking chinese motherfuckers

>"Aw shitballs man, don't ya know I've covered wars n' shit? Them zimbambos don't stand a chance when I break out the exo-suit! #ThanksObama #DicksForHarambe"

if frank is suppose to be older, then getting a voice actor than can a more fitting voice is fine I guess. That said, frank looks younger than in otr, probably the eyes

>yfw it's revealed to be Bruce Campbell

Screenshot this

I couldn't care less. I've loved every every Dead Rising and I'm glad the series is still going.

The gameplay is ass, but it's really up to the player to make it fun for themselves, why do you think the game is set in a big ass mall?
16 years after DR, but yeah his design looks completely different from any of his previous outings, not even in an older way just like a different character.

>ya'll so butthurt literally just because they made an ugly character (who wasn't even that ugly to begin with) more handsome

literally tumblr

The mechanics are shit

CAPCOM is trying to attract the Saint's Row audience as DR3 lost them a LOT of money.

I want """""gamers""""" to leave Cred Forums.

Fuck you

Maybe they shouldnt make the series an exclusive on a console no one owns, hm?

>y'all
Don't you have a riot you're supposed to be in

soo why are you here whiny baby?

he looks younger how in the hell does this take place 16 years later

Zombrex side effects

Well gee I fucking wonder why. It couldn't be because it was an Xbone exclusive or that the reveal turned many people off after how much fun 1 and 2 were

What the fuck did they ever do with the dev team? The only DR actually made by their internal jap teams was the first.

"I vote Idris Elba for the next James Bond."

t. nu-male gaymer