Forza Horizon 3

Where can I buy pic related at the lowest price for PC? I don't care if it is a grey market keyseller, I just don't feel like cashing 60 bucks on a game at the moment. Are there any good deals for a digital key out there?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Xbox_Live_games_on_Windows_10
discord.gg/Uagr8Ax
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't think there are key sellers for anything on Windows store user.

Amazon is selling a Forza Horizon 3 Xbox One/Windows 10 Digital Code. Isn't that activated in the Windows Store too? Or do I need to activate it in the console so it syncs with my account?

They are? Then maybe there's hope. I'm in the same boat so if resellers do get on that shit, I'll definitely be getting a key from somewhere if it's a lot cheaper.

Yeah, you redeem the code like you would an Xbox Live subscription or points back in the day. a 25 character code redeemed on your Microsoft account of choice. If you want it to be on both Xbone and Windows, it has to be same Microsoft account of course.

>I just don't feel like cashing 60 bucks on a game at the moment.
Then don't buy it.

That's what I'm looking for. I'm hyped as fuck for this game, but the price tag is a little to high for me, although I might splash the cash if I don't find a cheaper key in time.

That's great.

Well not really as Amazon are still charging the same as the MS store, at least in the UK. (£50)

MS Singapore under 40£

Amazon.com is charging 59$ while MS Store (atleast in Portugal) is charging 69€. With the exchange rates I can save something like 15 bucks. It's something, at least

Great price user. VPN required to access the Singapore store?

>ITT: microsoft contact sales and customer support

I'm thinking of buying the ultimate edition but the game showing under as "part of this bundle" has an Xbox Live logo on it... it still works for both PC and Xbox tho right?

PC fuckers don't deserve this game

Anyone know if the PC versions supports the G27 wheel?

KYS.

I think that's just the crossplay supported version.

>Waaaah I wish I had a way to legitimately buy games cheaper! It's not fair that I get cucked while PC gamers get discounts for better versions of games :(((((((((

You buy one, you get the other.

Yes it does my man,

Sweet thank you.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Xbox_Live_games_on_Windows_10

teehee

Is it crossbuy only through the windows store or it's crossbuy even if I buy the regular edition of the game on Xbone?

Fairly certain it's both ways as long as you use the same account.

IM GONNA INSTALL WINDOWS 10
SOMEONE STOP ME

I have it. It's not bad. You just have to get used to it.

Join the /fhg/ discord to play with us, mostly eruos and americans who don't have it unlocked yet atm
discord.gg/Uagr8Ax

I upgraded to Windows 10 just to buy this game and to be honest I'm not disappointed. It's a solid OS, you'll get used to it.

Joined.

I've had it for months now and not a single problem with it.. I don't get what the drama is all about.
Maybe I'll find out when sales people start showing up at my door.