Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/search/?publisher=Sentai Filmworks
youtube.com/watch?v=TvAsKZAYEak
animetosho.org/view/cbm-children-who-chase-lost-voices-from-deep.n383488
store.steampowered.com/sub/71022/
i.imgur.com/4siLj25.gif
youtube.com/watch?v=RQa7SvVCdZk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Children Who Chase Lost Voices is a good movie, I recommend it.

Mugi is worst K-On

>it's real
store.steampowered.com/search/?publisher=Sentai Filmworks

Only one I saw and liked was Ninja Scroll.

>buying anime

HAHAHAHAHHJAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HOW MUCH OF A KEK YOU HAVE TO BE HAHAHAHA WAIT NEXT YOU GONNA TELL ME YOU SUPPORT CRUNCHYROLL HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

same here.

>now
Where have you been the last 2 years?

This is a good thing desu
Now more anime games will come over.

I can finally play underwater ray romano if i buy 100000 copies of their anime

>be me 5 years old
>big brother who's 9 years older borrows copy of ninja scroll from his friend
>lets me watch it
>see anime titties for the first time
>not to mention anime rape

good memories.

It's ok if it's a physical copy.
I have no regrets buying Perfect Blue.
Fuck TV anime though, split up into individual BD.

>be me

Kill yourself.

>streaming

>Sentai
- Cease and desist letters to sub groups that had long disbanded
- Skyhigh prices for ancient series
- Refused to work with Toonami
$12.99 to "buy" anime on a DRM infested platform? No thanks.

theres only 3 good movies in that entire list.

Steam has been selling anime for years you fucking sperg

I remember when steam was videogames

now it has movies and anime and looking at the store page looks no different than looking at xbox's store page

I hope they start selling cartoons
Spongebob seasons 2 through 4 was the shit

>This item is currently unavailable in your region
Thanks, Gaben.

Why does Cred Forums act like they don't browse Cred Forums?

Why does Cred Forums act like they don't browse Cred Forums?

>Ninja Scroll

What the hell ever happened to that sequel? All we ever got was that trailer.

youtube.com/watch?v=TvAsKZAYEak

I think we can all agree that Cred Forums and Cred Forums has the biggest user overlap, no matter how much both boards deny it

the problem isn't even that, it's the sales being SHIT

just weeb my shit up

At last Cred Forums and Cred Forums merge

Cred Forums and Cred Forums would like a word

If they come with emotes, background profiles and Dota 2 couriers or announcers they'll make a killing.

I wouldn't pay for anime on crunchyroll or any streaming site but Steam is different.

time for the master race o embrace the weeb

>Ninja Scroll

Good god that's fucking old as hell.

Sure, it's ok. But let's save everybody $13
animetosho.org/view/cbm-children-who-chase-lost-voices-from-deep.n383488

>browsing Cred Forums

What is there to discuss about anime or manga? I just watch it theres nothing more to it. At least with videogames the western audience have some power over the sales and success of a videogame.

Are we STILL mad that Cred Forums took Cred Forums to the winter ball instead of us?

weebs have been invading steam lately? wtf is up with all those mediocre weebshit games?

>Mardock Scramble

I liked it except for that weird moon/planet/whatever with that gay cyborg dolphin and his shota lover

no

>he comes to Cred Forums because he thinks that this place can influence the sales and the success of games

Wait what

>when I don't know what many of these movies are because the titles are translated, and I only know the japanese titles

being a weeb that lives under a rock is suffering.

>Ninja Scroll
Fuck yes. If you want to watch the anime that inspired MGS3, then watch this.

>You wan buy animu brurei? Two episodo in each disku
This is even worse than digital and physical games being the same price.

I fuck that

how?

Book was amazing manga was ok but the movies were a total clusterfuck.

children who chase lost voices and garden of words are both great

>refused to work with Toonami
This isn't true at all.
They even aired Parasyte on Toonami.

>Ninja Scrolls

I owned that on VHS.

REEEEEEEEEEE
>Region Locked

It was really pretty but it had shitty story.

>Ninja Scroll
God tier movie.

>Inb4 they start selling MLP.

belongs in an SMT game

>scifi saturday anime hour can't corrupt the youth anymore
>steam takes up the mantle

based gabe

>Grave of the Fireflies
Oh, I remember this one.

How much for the robot?

Now I know to bet even money.

On everything.

BWAAAAHHHHHAAHAHHAHHA

All the better, at least this way I won't even think about paying them!

>Steam is selling anime now
What a time to be alive, eh Snake?

yeah, but it's not actually buying is it? just like the rest of steam's streaming videos, you pay full price to just fucking rent the thing for 48 hours.

>lewding watashi
delete this

>Ninja Scroll
This can't end well.

That list... I'm not seeing a theme here. Are they just throwing things at the wall and hoping it sticks?

Are you really surprised? Moonland has no idea what the fuck online distribution networks are.

>sentai filmworks
>moonland

All the beloved classics of Japanese animation: Grave of the Fireflies, Ninja Scroll, the Unlimited Blade Works movie...

>Ninja Scroll
Such a good film. Those fucking headbutts.
It also inspired a good amount of vidya.

Like? I can't think of anything.

How did you not watch Grave of the Fireflies?

If that list Grave of the Fireflies is the only movie I've seen. Which others are worth watching?

>now
Wakfu has been there for a while
store.steampowered.com/sub/71022/

for fucks sake if you're going to sell anime movies at least pick good ones.
ghost in the shell when?

>french cartoons are now anime

>anime threads are now Cred Forums related

I bet that you also don't consider Avatar to be anime right?

not him but i consider avatar to be the gayest shit

>anime on Cred Forums
>video games on Cred Forums

what a time to be alive

The term anime is used in the west to refer to Japanese animation, not animation that has Japanese influence

Anime in general is varied as fuck. It includes shit like Panty and Stocking which has heavy western cartoon influences, but is still anime

Avatar is a damn cartoon nigga, an American cartoon. Don't go with that stupid
>Anime means cartoon in Japan
bullshit either, you know as well as I do what people use the term Anime to refer to.

O flora, of the moon, of the dream. O little ones, O fleeting will of the ancients... Let the hunter be safe, let him(her) find comfort. And let this dream, his(her) captor... foretell a pleasant awakening... be, one day, a fond, distant memory...

>buying anime
This shits going on youtube

Ninja Scroll, K-on and TGoW?

ANIME AND VIDYA WILL CONQUER THE EARTH!

The fucking Unlimited Blade Works /movie/? Really?

Top kek, reminds me of this shitty Naruto episode with hilariously bad animation.

They are trying to compete with Indie Games

>we want the xbox live marketplace audience

>now

I'd glue the fuck out of that.

>Unlimited DEEN Works

Because?

Paying for censored content.

Nope.

>paying to stream animu
You've been able to grab high-quality rips for the low cost of $0 from the internet since the 90s.
Is anyone dumb enough to buy these?

Does this mean anime is official Cred Forums material now? We can just delete Cred Forums and merge it with Cred Forums right?

Spot the Vitafag. Enjoying those 720p games?

top kek, reminds me of this (gif was too big for 4cans)

i.imgur.com/4siLj25.gif

This decade is too soft to handle Kawajiri.

> $13 US to buy a movie.
> Not a physical copy, a digital one.

Are you retarded Sentai? I can go to nyaa and download it for free, or for certain movies Crunchyroll, if I lost my fucking mind in a similar manner to watch it for free. Why would I pay $13 for a single movie?

I mean, heck, you can subscribe to Crunchy for $7/mo for unlimited access to shows and movies as they're subbed, and nyaa gives it for free. The comparative pricing is ridiculous.

It's like if Netflix charged per-movie/show instead of a flat monthly fee.

more like reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeegion locked
am i right guis

>imgur
>gif
>not webm
>4cans

fuck off

Steam in general is like that.
>greetings goy, would you like to buy this digital copy for the same price as a physical one?

Is it just me or is the base price of a game on Steam like 1.3-1.5x how much it was in the past? Then sales just make it as expensive as the intended base price. Heck, most AA-AAA games stay at a base $60 forever, maybe going down to $40 - 10%, even like 6+ years post-release.

Sales have been utter shit for the last couple years too. Is it just me, or is it greed?

Games seem to be lower quality too, like Steam removed any sort of QA process and now anyone can throw any crap they want on Steam and get a thumbs-up rating.

>once was a troll image is now reality

Uncensored eroges on Steam when?

Steam wasn't like that in the past. Remember when we actually had generous sales and AAA games on launch were $40-$50 on Steam? Now it's like $60-$70 + copious torn-out DLC/expansion content + only 10%-30% off sales with no base price declination over decades.

>Rance on Steam
What'd be the public reaction?

We already have that. Gahkthun and Kindred Spirits are uncut and on Steam, the former of which has fairly explicit sexual content, including tentacle rape.

They were probably the best choices for a first foray onto Steam, since they're both mostly unassailable by SJWs, the former of which is borderline otomege (Neon is the primary protagonist and you see most everything from her perspective), and the latter of which is about positively-represented lesbians.

>Cred Forums troll images become reality
>Cred Forums troll images become reality
Why don't we just keep shitting out these images and will stuff we want into existence, clearly it works.

>IGN: Steam is now selling a perverted game called Rance in which a German rapist goes on a rampage in Japan conquering as much land as possible to create his own rape nation. We have no idea how this problematic game manged to get past Valve's quality control and we have yet to receive a statement from Gaben.

>Update: Gaben reached out to us and presented us the following statement: "I played it for the tactical and engaging game play, I swear. Also buy some more hats in TF2, now also featuring a Rance reskin for the Medic for only 9.99."

>not a single good anime on display
fucking Steam

How will they handle ecchi loli content?

Which Cred Forums and Cred Forums troll images became reality other than the eroge on Steam one and that one?

Meme magic is a terrifying thing

You guys keep forgetting Cred Forums made a literal planecrash happen. Meme magic.

Several seasonal anime troll charts

You know companies sell digital versions at the same price as physical because it would be dumb to have a huge price disparity between the two versions solely because one is digital and the other isn't.

If you had actually looked at even a single page, you'd see that the rentals are 30 days and there is a full purchase option.

I don't see many people going for this but who fuckin knows anymore.

I'm sure the pirate fags said the same thing back when steam started selling cheaper games.

>Also buy some more hats in TF2, now also featuring a Rance reskin for the Medic for only 9.99.
I'm sold.

How'd that one happen?

Renting digital movies has to be the least logical thing I've ever seen.

sounds interesting, what's so memey?

According to /x/, gods and demons are created through the unified believe of mankind.
In other words if enough people start to believe a certain god exists, like an immortal frog for example, their believe manifests into a real god.

How can anyone believe that? People have been doing that for years and god still don't real.

i guess he's talking about pic related

I got Dirt Rally for cheaper just getting a code off the codemasters website. Steam also shoves things up, then cuts them before sales.

Digital is just downloading something.
Meanwhile physical has delivery and physical packing costs to the additional game. There is no reason to pick digital thats the same price.

>05, be 7
>watch Street Fighter 2 Movie with uncle
>nekkid Chun Li tiddies
Probably gave me my first boner. Either that or this.
youtube.com/watch?v=RQa7SvVCdZk

That could be said about almost every Shinkai film.

Who /ninjascroll/ here?

I absolutely agree and don't mind browsing both. I wonder who gets shit on more though, someone who posts vidya on Cred Forums or someone posts anime on Cred Forums?

Wicked City > Ninja Scroll

because it isn't.

>Sentai
>- Skyhigh prices for ancient series
Seriously? Which ones so far? I have all seasons of Queen's Blade for roughly $80-$90(Season 1 and 2 DVD set was $50 and Season 3(Rebellion) on DVD with OST CDs for $30). I also Got Qwaser of Stigmata for around $60(Season one had 2 DVD sets one being the first half while the other being second half while Season 2 was one set since it was 12 episodes, and each set was $20). Yes I bought these on release day.

At least they are not Aniplex USA where the prices for a single series costs an arm and leg. Madoka Magica complete for $120? Fuck that.

At least Funimation is based as fuck and they sell complete anime series boxed with BOTH DVD and Blu-Ray for $40-$60 and sometimes include goodies such as an artbook. At least the Dragonball series One Piece series, and the Fullmetal Alchemist series has been keeping them going along with other anime series they bring over.

Steam selling Cred Forums stuff when?

t.drone anime in vive right?

yeah, funimation is so based that they censor their home video releases.

BASED.

/av/ woo

rip crunchyroll
now to wait for anime weekend sales

>Able to watch anime on Steam after playing CS GO for hours

Valve is literally the megaupload of gaming and less trust worthy than kimdotcom

excellent

>selling anime

No, they're selling you the right to stream it to your box as long as you paid for it. That's different from actually owning it; as the video is NEVER downloaded to your machine at any given time.

I'd much rather just get it off tokyotosho and if I like it enough, buy the dvd/blurays and figures.

>only in NA

honestly? I'm kinda dissapointed

they have my favorites

>buying anime
If you actually do this, kill yourself.

>Browsing Anime
>NBA 2K17

OK I laughed.

Thank you for pointing that out, I didn't understand the image.