youtube.com/watch?v=ntmWdb7LJV0
youtube.com/watch?v=uztSqC6kXSE
youtube.com/watch?v=OSCiMbMVDLI
youtube.com/watch?v=N3472Q6kvg0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Post awoo butt.

Wait, what? I thought it was Vita only.

Fascinating. It's on Steam.

Anyway, great game, but I could never beat it on hard.

Is this in the Plus dlc shit? Or did I just not play the base game enough?

The remake got a PC port

You thought wrong.

This is a different game, a sortof remake sortof spinoff by Spike Chunsoft.

Full title is Mystery Chronicles One Way Heroics.

I'm not good at videogames

Why does my map say there is something here when there is not?

Green markers usually signify dumb side events, like a small ruin with an NPC or a small treasure chest trove spawning in those woods.

That's probably a nest of Shadowmen, prepare to get BLACKED.

>That distance

Normal or hard? I swear the monsters has +12 levels and more at 1000 km on very hard, I can't do very hard difficulty 3000k end of dream run without crutch.

Am I the only one who prefers the original game's HUD?

Use the Samurai class that they are using, it kills almost every monster in one hit with the Heaven's ruin ability and does 40% more damage with swords or something silly like that.

Shyren the Wanderer is also amazing, he has a built in teleport at night as well as some other powerful attacks.

Is this game anything like half minute hero? look similar

barely, but MC:OWH, OWH+ and the Half Minute Hero games are all pretty fun, easy to jump in and out of and pretty cheap to boot. so you're only gaining on it

God yes, it's much better.
MC's menus are absolute shit as well.
When are they going to fix the stuttering and 30fps shit?

It's also built around a single gimmick that actually works, but that's where similarities seem to end.

Normal.

Also, HELP

No, the HUD in MC is atrocious, especially the shit of putting active effects in that tiny side window that's turned off by default.

I fucking hate the addition of traps, it's retarded.

They are working on the stuttering and menus but not on the FPS stuff.

>pressing E is hard

I have a love hate relationship with that new conditions window. When there's only a few effects on me, I prefer the old style, but the old style can get really cluttered at the later stages.

Took me a while to figure out the detailed aspects of MC's effects were placed on your character profile page.

OWH is a roguelike, Half Minute Hero I would call an action puzzle RPG.

Death is not a slap on the wrist.

>Adventurer can open any lock
>Can climb any mountain
>Can swim forever
>Can run away from anything
>Can carry the most shit

All these new classes and it's still the best.

>pressing E is hard
That's hardly the problem, smartass. The window is a lot harder to see through than the plain text in + was, and it gives you less information about what the effects do.

>tfw a trap knocks you out into the ocean
>class with no swimming stats

Well, at least it wasn't lava or a pit.

>adventurer C
truly, the best

>and it gives you less information about what the effects do

You have to open the menu to check the detailed effects, pretty annoying.

Which is just another reason it's terrible, because you had the effects easily visible in + and now have to jump through extra hoops to see them.

>wow they reduced the clutter on the screen how dare they

MC's screen is far more cluttered though.

I esp like the reduced clutter of a fucking giant anime portrait in the corner at all times. How about reducing that to OWH size and putting effects over there.

Or even better, HUD customization.

I absolutely hate the new HUD's stat can't show anything beyond 999. It's makes calculating your damage harder later in late game where you can have more than a thousand attack/force damage thanks to inflated str/willpower with holy weapon.

How do you unlock Samurai?

im started a run as adventurer a while ago, how does the chance to analyze weapons go? do i pray to some sort of god of rng and hope the items i find will be identified on the spot or do i get some kind of skill that lets me analyze it?

You attempt to analyze an item as soon as you see it on the inventory screen for the first time. If it fails, the only things that can save you are analysis scrolls and appraisers. All adventurer has is double the normal chance to ID an item correctly.

Is it just me, or is the font size in MC OWH way too big?

Does it actually go past 999?

>All adventurer has is double the normal chance to ID an item correctly.

Don't people start with 0% ID in MC or something?

Can someone tell me what this game is exactly about? Someone explain the KM shit etc.

Mr Gnome's Scrolls say they don't stack, but I used one on a weapon twice and it both fully repaired it and gave it the Temp mod again.

thanks, that was really helpful of you user

TL Note: KM means Kilometer.

Forced sidescrolling Roguelike.

You walk to the right, kill monsters, find items, and die a lot.

The wording on some things seem kind of off.

Maybe the lowered durability doesn't stack, even though it's taking up two slots? How much durability are you losing per hit?

Okay, my game froze like this. Is this normal? It's the first time this happened to me in several hundreds of hours.

I've never had the original freeze on me ever that I can remember.

Well, it's Plus and not the original for what that's worth.

>Americans don't know what a kilometre is

Another user here, never had the game freeze on me, Plus or Original, before.

I've never had the game freeze on me, with about a hundred hours between the original and plus.
You lucked out, dude.

ok anons, post your favorite tune from OWH, + and MC OWH
>youtube.com/watch?v=ktjC_ce2Hec

Most memorable tracks for me
youtube.com/watch?v=HAIyudDm-NQ

youtube.com/watch?v=ntmWdb7LJV0

Haven't played much of MC yet, but the tracks aren't too memorable in comparison.

its why I refuse to play this game. Played original and plus to death, but traps are just flat out retarded.

youtube.com/watch?v=uztSqC6kXSE

That wasn't the point, how does the kilometre relate to the game, why is it a stat which was already answered by others.

Should I play the original first or just jump into this one?

Whoops it was on armor.

Sometimes I lose 1 point and sometimes I lose 2 points.

Play the original with the + expansion.

Hey guys I'm still doing the OWH music conversion to MC but problem.

Can anyone tell me a easy / quick way to add loop points (cue) to a .wav for someone who has pretty much done none of this shit before? I'm doing it in Goldwave right now but still feels like I'm making shitty loops with audible pop and I'm about to just leave this shit to just fade out and instead.

It's actually been so long since I've last played OWH+ that I don't even remember if this was the case already or not. If I were to go this way also I could replace one track with several that go into each other. Usually OWH+ had 3 or 4 tracks for each biome compared to 1 for MC.

How do I get good at this game?
I can't beat hard.

The new game or the originals?

The new game.

Combine the tracks, please!

this game is surprisingly lewd

I've never actually listened to any of the songs in either games, mostly because I'm too used to playing roguelikes with my own music as it helps me concentrate and avoid stupid deaths more easily.

I'm conflicted.

I like OWH+ better because the interface and menus are a lot cleaner, not to mention that it runs smooth as fuck.
But MC has a bunch of extra classes and other stuff. I fucking love the additional classes. They're rad.
But I really, really hate traps and how jittery the game runs.

i do that myself, but OWH is one of the exceptions because i really like the soundtrack

The new game basically turns every NPC Naughty by default. I wonder if that prefix modifier is still in MC.

Are you talking about my 2nd idea there or asking me to combine the OWH ones with MC?

I never really thought about combing them together with the MC stuff, I don't like most of the tracks from it.

Wake me up when we have an original OWH/+ thread.

You should have woken up yesterday. This can still be a OWH/+ thread anyway.

I was there. Just want an actual OWH/+ thread.

MC really convinced me there's a divide between the people who want MC and the orgiinal.

OWH threads are by far the friendliest threads with different games under the similar concept and/or in the same series I ever remember seeing on Cred Forums.

You mean the divide of everyone versus one loud obonxious shitposter who kept going on about how he needed the new artwork because it made the game so much better than the original?

Christ, this is the thread to discuss the games, and you act like this autistic shithead who wants to bail the moment the newest release that revitalized discussion of all the games is mentioned.

I like both of them.

I suck at this game.

How do I not suck?

How do I into Bard in plus? How do I into force user and adventurer?

and dont forget the least amount of shitposting. its threads like these that somehow gives me faith in Cred Forums and then i go outside and its instantly destroyed once again

Hero with 5 Pro Wrestler perk is stil the easiest way to cheese the game. Even after the nerf of both.
Just don't use Zenura unless you're forced to.

Bard you start with the 5 levels in pet and run away if you're in trouble, using your "we love monsters" power to recruit monsters, preferably dragon warriors/phantom skeletons with modifiers. You can take soldier D too if you take less points in Pet (need 4 charisma) but I don't like taking him because he costs too much charisma. Adventurer I usually start with 5 points in Pet also and just be really careful until you find good items. Good trick is use Sprint when an enemy is about to walk into range of you and you can attack them twice since they will be "waiting". Force user just stack meditate and blow things up in one hit, lightning is your best friend but if the game makes too many food scarce areas in a row you're going to suffer regardless.

>Good trick is use Sprint when an enemy is about to walk into range of you and you can attack them twice since they will be "waiting"
FUUUUUUUUCK

Thanks.

Is Adventurer the hardest of the vanilla classes to get a hang of?

Not really since you can dodge most monsters and aim straight to the end of the world.
Only the Ninja is better at dodging fight and that's only because he lower the detection radius of monsters.

>Shadow Bind still exists

Nah.

Its doesnt even get that much harder on hard, it honestly just makes the game easier due to the increased XP gain

What class is this? I have only unlocked Pirate for now.

>The king sending his daughteru into the wilds without clothes

In + a fucking easy run ended on the first building.
Trapped door knocked me back into bunch of mountains and I wasn't able to get out of there before darkness ate me.

>finally make it to Alma for the first time
>doing good almost have her
>have low health and no healing items
>use awakening and run a bit to try and regen
>two flying bombs spawn right in my face and kill me instantly

I'd be mad if this shit wasn't so addicting

>class with no clothes

You should know this by now, user.

What version should I get?

Get the original when it's on sale for a dollar, it goes on sale almost all the time.

Fuck.
I want to unlock classes naturally in + instead of buying them, just because that's something to strive towards and I like it.

But in this run, I finally encountered a force spell(skill?) seller with some damage stuff and I didn't have enough silver.

There went that chance of unlocking Force User class.

Skill teachers aren't too uncommon. You can have runs entirely devoid of them, but you can just as easily have infinite huts instead of proper towns spawning over and over.

Loving all these OWH threads.
It's such a fun little game.

Pretty much it's that whatever I want I don't find.

I didn't even realize you could unlock those classes without buying them, wasted all my points. Trying to unlock classes in MC without using points up now.

I was talking about OWH+
In MC I think you have to pay.

You can unlock classes without points, it just doesn't tell you the requirements, I unlocked pirate and adventurer at the same time last night.

Some classes can definitely be unlocked without points. I got Ranger, Half Beast, and Adventurer without spending any.

Well, you can find everything if you just continue playing.

I guess that classes like Adventurer are better at longer runs.
Played Adventurer on the easy-tutorial-baby difficulty and got fucking rekt on the demon lord as I did no damage to him.

Meanwhile with Swordmaster I can walk up there with the starting gear or with any rusty stick from ground and stop time few times and stab his face in. Trivially.

So....is there any vanilla OWH dimensions you guys are playing on? I don't own plus.

You should get Plus, don't think anyone plays on vanilla.

Farm some Holy weapon on vanilla in the HATSUNE dimension before going to + because Holy Shrine are rare as fuck in +.

He might mean to combine all the original OWH tracks that play for a certain area together.

Add a short pause and there shouldn't be any problems.

Is it possible to get a character ending and the 10,000km ending at the same time in MC?

Checking for traps as an Archer is the worst. It just murders your weapon since you're going to have arrows in there, unless you unequip it every time which gets so annoying.

Where are you checking for them? Personally, I only bother looking for traps when I'm in a dungeon or the ocean areas.

Dungeons, towns, anywhere near lava or pits.

Excuse me mememen, but what game is this?

Where do I play it?

Are these shitty game maker screenshots legit froom the game? If so, how is this game any fun?

Is it an RPG or a roguelike?

Elaborate a bit on this literal who game please.

>what game is this?
Read the thread
>where do I play it?
fucking google it
>are these screenshots legit
No they're literally photoshopped by drawfriend anons with nothing better to do
>is it an RPG or a roguelike
read the fucking thread

Roguelike.

How about you learn to read? The name of the game is mentioned several times, as well as what type of game it is.

>literal who game
Lurk more, it may not be extremely discussed, but it gets a thread like every month or so, more now that a new game just came out, and is generally well liked.

Is the game legit good or is it just a meme?

Just play it and form you own opinion.

It's pretty fun if you like jrpgs and roguelikes, has multiple endings, difficulites, unlockables and other cool stuff.

To celebrate the anniversary of Nintendo, let's save the Mushroom Kingdom together Cred Forums.

Remember that using the vault or playing anything other than the red difficulties is for filthy casuals!

Why is Dosey best waifu?

Widescreen was a mistake. MC's visible vertical space is shit.

Look who's here!

I'll join in a bit.

>tfw no charisma

Fuck you faggot I do what I want

Heh.

You're fucked.

Is the end of the world limit greater in MC or are they the same numbers?

It's the same.

I've already avoided several treehuggers

>about to slay another critter
>this faggot shows up

I wonder if I should risk a turn killing this fox before he notices me.

It was nice knowing you guys.

It was a rough start, but now Ultimate Albert is here to help. I'm still hungry though.

This is always funny as fuck when it's rabbits or goats or some other fuzzy critter. Lava golems not so much.

Is this game any good? Is it like Cladun X2?

inb4 fox squad

Neat

It was the Hurricane King and his entourage of wolves.

What skills should I buy?

What the fuck man all I've found so far are lumberjack axes and daggers.

read the thread

INT is worthless to you, get the ability to be a coward

Bag, always.

The food option in MC's statue seems pretty generous. x8 25% EN nuts.

Rarely get it in the original games, don't remember what they gave though.

Apparently I can't get Baldur's epilogue and the End of the World epilogue at the same time, so I think it's time to say goodbye because holy shit I never wanna walk out this far again.

>Use
>Elzite Bomb

Oops. Goodbye, Keyton. And here I thought they removed that.

Isn't there a playable Naegi from Danganronpa in this?

And then a lion came up and ate me.

Time to rev up OWH+.

In the Mystery Chronicles version yeah. Also Shyren the Wanderer.

Haha, time for EXP!

I don't think you can ever get more than one epilogue at a time.

So what version can I play on Steam? Is there multiple versions? Which one is the best?

>shyren

Shiren.

Get it right.

There's the original base game, One Way Heroics. This is the cheapest and often goes on sale for less than 1 USD.

DLC/expansion that's sold as an entirely separate game on every retailer except Steam, One Way Heroics Plus. This is the most balanced version.

And the new game that's a remake/spinoff by Spike Chunsoft, Mystery Chronicle One Way Heroics. This has the most content and is maximum weeb.

So is Plus better or Mystery Chronicle? Which one let's me make the Fox girl naked?

>Which one let's me make the Fox girl naked?
MC.

Plus is better from a technical standpoint, it runs smooth as silk whereas MC has an odd stutter in it between turns.

MC also has a few bizarrely redundant menus not present in the originals, and the controls worked better in Plus.

I'm in.

Is this game better than the original if I don't give a shit about story or characters?

I may play through both then, are they just the same game with one remade?

>Finally found her
>No fruit in my inventory

>DLC/expansion that's sold as an entirely separate game on every retailer except Steam
???

Restarting takes way too long in MC.
What the hell

>except Steam

Yeah, it doesn't actually need the base OWH to run, unless you bought it on Steam, apparently.

No, they're different games. MC OWH was going to be a remake/port at the start of development, but then they decided to make their own version of the game.

>eating your Nayuta without keeping a backup Nayuta for Dosey

You deserve this hell.

And now I'll finally jump into MUSHROOM. No Maniac for me, but I'll go on Inhumane Odyssey.

That's cool. I'll buy Plus and MC. Where should I get Plus from then? And MC is on Steam, right?

>demon lord fries your +11 pet polar bear

Wow

did they fix rng traps yet
and shit menu

Everything takes too long in MC.
The combination of slower menus, longer loadtimes, and some choppiness when moving is my biggest complaint with the game. I'm pretty alright with everything else but traps, which aren't as big a deal as people were making them out to be at first.

Still, it works great for a portable version imo. Though I am kinda annoyed that I gotta make an extra dummy twitter for this so I can post messages without spamming my feed.

>Where should I get Plus from then?
Get it on Steam anyway, the base game goes on sale for less than a dollar all the time.
Plus, I think the online for the Steam release is tied to Steam only.

>And MC is on Steam, right?
Yeah.

Okay, cool. Thanks man, means a lot.

>no awakenings left

youtube.com/watch?v=OSCiMbMVDLI

use a teleport pill senpai
or confusion scroll
or that one thing that stuns
or just fucking zenura

>Dark Chef at the start

Thank god.

I want her diseases.

Why would you Zenura before getting a full party?

>Maneuver demon lord to kill armor dealer selling ridiculously good spear
>Equip glass armor to try to nullify fire attack
>Kills me in one hit and sets my vial of dragon flame on fire

Shit I'm a greedy fuck.

>Jade Lieutenant

RIP

>risking a force attack

You should have gone back for it afterwards.

Because you couldn't even get more than one characters epilogue? Or did they change that?

The darkness was right there and the room was 3x3 with the items in the middle, so if I hadn't moved to get the items he'd be blocking them since I was in the upper middle.

You can't recruit anyone with Charisma after Zenura'ing.

Not sure if you can still recruit Mila though.

Our first casualty.

I'm going for an end of the world run anyways. Too bad the game keeps giving me the Duke instead of someone I can fucking recruit without buddy tablets.

Late as fuck but in reality it's because I already had to refund MC since my card is apparently just too old to run it even though it's DX11-capable.

I'd rather wait a few months for Spike Chunsoft to get some patches out than wasting money on it. Thinking on picking up Furi instead.

>Flexible Scroll
Nice.

F

It breathes fire Arisen!

Oh shit Cred Forums, YourLoli is in danger!

Are you a bad enough dude to save YourLoli?

Everyone's already in MUSHROOM, user.

Victor murdered by an Imp offscreen, what a way to go.

F

What the fuck man.

You've come at a great time.

F

>game crashed when i alt tabed
Well I had a good run

Strength running out...

Not when I shift into MAXIMUM OVERDRIVE

Alright I'm just gonna guess that Plus is better than MC.

We're halfway there niggas

Ow, my everything.

FUCK

If anyone makes it this far you better have a key.

I would say yes, but MC is worth a play just to see the new classes.

Can't break it down?

You dropped absolutely nothing.

F

RIP cute me.

Nope

Thanks for the passageway scroll.

Like an idiot, I tried to fight against a Boss without knowing what it was.

Turns out it was a King of Power, got knocked into the Darkness.

FUCK THESE SKELETON ARCHERS
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Does it actually go past 999?

Yes. If you equip a weapon with higher stats when your attack is already 999, you can see the increase in green number on the right.

youtube.com/watch?v=N3472Q6kvg0

You were a legend yesterday. Rest in peace nigga.

Just to give a comparison how high stats can be in OWH+. Somehow berserk and weak berserk stacks.

Any difference between the Playstation and PC versions?

I bought MC on Steam this morning, put 2 hours into it and had fun.

When choosing your character or class there's a black silhouette. Is that another unlockable version/skin of that character, as in Type Z, Type Y and Type X?

That third Swordsman type is delicious

I had OWH in backlog for so like MC:OWH came out. Which is better to start with? + or MC? Traps sound gay, but I like Shiren:MD

Because one is real and the other is artificial.

Yeah, it's just a skin. A B C.

Aren't there traps in Shiren?

>Use This Monster is a Friend on a monster with the Frightful Stench aura thinking his aura will now damage my enemies
>It keeps damaging only me
Well, that was a waste.

I GOT A PASSAGEWAY SCROLL BITCH

I think Cursed monsters will do the same, watch out.

Of course traps are in Shiren but in a MD/Shiren classic roguelike that's normal. Worst shit that happens is your jars break or some gay shit. It's fine in that setting.

In a gotta go fast roguelike they sound gay.

>Grand blade+plate mail
>Confused King of Power Bandit knocks my ass into lava

I swear even though MC has traps the strong enemies and general damage level on the hardest difficulty feel a lot less bullshit.

>1300 kilos in
>meet the dad 5 times
>JUST NOW GET MILA

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Too bad I had to skip your ghost. You probably had some good shit on you.

>all these dead people

What a cruel game.

This wouldn't work with non-plus OWH, would it?
Or on a pirated copy, for that matter?

Original OWH goes to its own set of worlds.

Fortress areas have a really cool music

Maybe I'll give it another go.

Imps catch me off guard way too much

>the loli died

Maybe I should just kill myself now...

Shouldn't have fucked with the treehuggers.

>Jade forest kills young girl because an adventurer hunted some animals the darkness would consume in an hour

You shouldn't kill animals unless you're a criminal class and reeeaaaally want a companion so you kill a few otters.

Does this game have any more lewds or this is all?

Still canon.

>play as bard
>get dog, soldier d, and albert
>run is pretty good so far
>fast fucking strong bird boss shows up
>try awakening to get the fuck out
>bird fucking travels 5 tiles after time stop wears out and kills dog
>suddenly enemies
>they are all birds
>dead

these fuckers always spawn in the worst spots

>the entire player feed is dead people

I'm already playing on Inhumane Odyssey you think I care about difficulty?

I'll be honest though I could have saved them if I wasn't holding my movement keys all the time. These long runs get kind of tedious.

Alright, going for one more attempt.

F

Sorry user, I can't stop getting killed.
I promise to get better!

And I died without one day passing...

>Merchant clutches it out against two monsters

Fuck, there goes my good stuff. I should have thrown my magic bridge under the second one.

How many members can you have in a full party?

Inhumane odyssey without mania mode on is still baby mode because agility makes you outrun everything.

So I just blundered across this thread and this game seems cool, where should I start? haven't touched this shit before though I know my way around roguelikes.

Wow I almost never get this event.

I think it's 3.

You're right, I'll be sure to turn on maniac in my next run.

Welp, and now I died because I sold all my fruits and had no energy because this son of a bitch didn't die to two wild dogs. Come on, one of those were stiff-necked too.

I don't understand how people can play with Maniac mode, the moment I saw anything with 2x turn speed basically meant death on anything above afternoon stroll.

>walk past a dungeon
>get teleported in by a mysterious force

RIP

Goodnight Cred Forums.

Maniac mode generally forces you to take stat up/pet perks that aren't as useful in the late game since the early game is surviving to get your levels and items, and you'll also have to use consumables like scrolls of confusion even for powerful normal monsters instead of being able to just hoard them and walk away from bears etc.

It's also why you can get away with killing animals on normal mode but not mania, jade lieutenants will always double move you on mania mode so you are forced to blow consumables every time you run into one.

RIP in Peace, Wolverina.

You were too good for this screwed up world.

Oh, is everyone dead in MUSHROOM?

>tfw mushroom kingdom is doomed to darkness

My golden rule is one run per dimension no matter what. They get one life to live, they either finish it in peace or die horribly to beastly lions.

Their ass is getting shunted to a new dimension either way.

Dead girl stats.

When do we get a new Dimension to try and save anyways?

new dimension when

Well, there was another one in the thread, but I think everyone went into MUSHROOM instead.

>ASSSSSSSSS

Stacking pugilist perks on Brawler and snowballing with Samurai's skills let me pass 2000km without too much trouble, but I suck as every other class in MC.
Does anyone have some tips on lasting a long time as other classes like One Way Hero, Sorcerer, Ult Student, and Knight?

RIP in PEACE The Guy.

OWH field of view is about 20x15 tiles.

MC field of view is about 20x11 tiles.

Adding to the smaller vertical range, there's a ton of shit cluttering the top and bottom of the HUD that can't be moved. Why was health not on the side of the screen when they decided to make it widescreen?

Someone please help!

It's pretty much just learning which enemies to avoid. Brawler and Samurai are easy since they can kill everything even with mediocre equipment. Sprint is your best friend if your class has it, you can use it both to double attack and to run away.

is this a good game? in terms of story

worth a try?

Best story in a roguelike

>Hole-Covered Armor

Man, you have it rough.

How do I unlock very hard on MC?
I beat hard and got nothing new.

I can make it!

Beat the game with all the five original classes.

I cursed myself.

F

Thanks user

The original has a better one, or so I've heard.

what the fuck i don't remember holding bombs

fuck i forgot pic

F

Gotta make another twatter account just for this game.

>tfw you accidentally use a bomb instead of throwing

May 72 virgins guide you to your eternal sleep

>10k run is still alive

Can the Mushroom Kingdom be saved after all?

Why is it even an option, I don't understand.

Makes more sense than drinking vials of flame, at least. I can't think of any use that has.

To let you have this burning like your veins are filled with nothing but gasoline

I read that a good way to do the tourist journal was to pick the force knight quest to prevent the demon lord appearances. Has it been fixed or can one still use that cheese?

Pretty sure you can keep up cheesing it out.

I was quite amazed when I got like 250 pages in a single writing once, but the demon lord was highly likely to cockblock me in that run.

How many pages are needed to complete it again?

How's the combat senpai? Looks pretty interesting outside of that being a rougelike and all.

Makes me want to see how many pages I can get by running into a dungeon of an Ultimate world.

Hit things until they die, more or less.

Holy shit, why is Pirate so strong?

Because they arrrrrrrr

>try Mystery Chronicles One Way Heroics
>can't press 0 on numpad to open menu like you can in OWH
>can't rebind x to 0
>32 fps cap
>stuttering between every turn
>everything is slower, even cycling through text
>significantly lower vert view
>removed autofacing nearby enemies from OWH+ for some reason

Damn it. Was really looking forward to all the new classes, but all these little annoyances just make me want to stick with OWH+.

I'll give it another try once the stuttering is sorted out; apparently it's the focus for oncoming patches. Plenty of things to do in OWH+ still because I fucking suck

By the way, odd question, but is anyone in this thread from Australia?
I can only ever get the multiplayer stuff working properly in OWH+ if I move my computer clock backwards by a day or so, as strange as that sounds, which naturally isn't very convenient. Anyone in the same timezone have a similar issue? I figure it must use proximity from time of death to determine which dead bodies in servers show up or something.

Zero Charisma growth.

>removed autofacing nearby enemies from OWH+ for some reason

Isn't that in the options?

Shit, is it? I must've missed it. Thanks for the heads up, I'll check

Starts with an axe (the manliest weapon)

Swims faster than Michael Phelps

High strength stat to lift yo fatass momma's titties

So hardcore the brotherhood won't fuck wit you

So much health the demon lord be like sheeeeeeeeeeeeit

Goddammit, Carlos.

To access Sinner towns, do you need to be currently wanted, or just needed to be a fugitive at some point in time?

Mushroom is old and busted. We need another world.

So what exactly do you DO in this game?

Nobody knows.

Die

Do the Dosey.

I accessed sinner's town by just being the Thief class.

Killing animals doesn't get you in.
Not sure about killing people, but I assume that gets you in.

FFFRIDAY NIGHT MOTHAFUCKAS

>OWH+ Is better in almost every way better than MC
>but MC's sprites are larger and look better, has more classes for more variety between playthroughs
>also it shows the current weapons durability without having to go into the menu

Goddammit, if it couldn't be better than + than it should have at least been worse in every way. Now I feel torn because there's stuff from both games that I like.

is Zenura in this game too or not?

You can literally see it in the 3rd post.

JUST LOOK AT ALL THESE SHIELDS WHY AREN'T I A KNIGHT

MY ASSHOLE IS SO TIGHT RIGHT NOW

Rip

OWH+ also shows your weapon and armor durability without having to go into the menu

>he didn't put points in swimming

DID DEUS EX TEACH YOU NOTHING?

Shit, you're right, it's in the bottom right corner. Haven't played it in a while.

>quality mapgen

>"""use""" elzite bomb

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Same thing happened to me yesterday.

Rip in pepperonis

>5 puglist
most fun way to play the game

Can you beat the OWH+ class quests on Afternoon Stroll?
I'm shit at the game.

>playing on afternoon stroll
Man up next time.

Yes.
Dimensional Old Man has to be played on hard however.

Fucking finally. Worst 6 hours I've ever spend.

So, is this running under wine or do I have to boot up the windows laptop?

So, there any chance we'll be able to mod this new one? Imagine if we could get rid of fucking traps and un-fuck the menu/ui somehow.

I'll just stick to + I think.

Also the twitter thing is fucktarded, old way worked way better.

>SSS
Jesus. I was proud for hitting A.

Bump.

Use a teleport potion.

What are the recommended perks to use as a tourist? I wanna try completing the journal.

Is there anyway to unlock fps in mystery chronicle? It feels so choppy and unplayable.

It's not the FPS. It's recalculating everything inefficiently which causes the game to stall every time you take an action. Unlocking the FPS wouldn't make a difference.

>reach the last force knight temple
>dosey turns into an enemy
w-what now

>Being proud of "A" in any category

user, you have a long way to go.

Use the drugs she gave you on her.

Embrace your waifu.

You are telling me.

>Get a box containing shurikens after finishing the ninja quest
>Throw the box at the enemy instead of opening it
Welp. I hope the shurikens weren't even that good.

too late
she's gone forever
;_;

As said the choppiness is unrelated to the FPS.

Good job, user.

Please.

Fucked up and got Wolverina killed by the first Demon Lord encounter on FFFRIDAY. 'til next time.

Really have to start considering blowing Awakenings early on to get past her.

5xPuglist
always

Is the Loyal Pet perk any good?
I always put it on, whatever I'm doing.

Thanks for Naughty Dosey!

Only useful early game.

>pretty bad at OWH+
>get to around 870 km, things are going good
>small bridge with 'Infamous Berserker'
>use awakening to make some distance
>go into water to escape (I'm a pirate)
>throws a stone at me
>instakills me for 468 damage

>trying to gain distance from a berserker
Enjoy your ultimate stone throw.

I'd never gotten that far so I had no idea, unfortunately.
God I suck at this game.

I still haven't beaten Afternoon Stroll

What does it say when you reach the end?

Who is your MC waifu? Pic related for me. I'll gladly become Muddy's son in law.

There is only one reason I want to try the game despite hearing that it's really god some big problems making it pretty worse than +

and that is the art.

MUH DICK

Well to be fair it doesn't have only that. I like the way saves are done, I was always bothered by the fact OWH and OWH+ would show the game's version when you did a run in it. Also it has voice works too.